Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

F Seeking M ~ Interest & Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

the nymph

Meteorite
Some notes before PMing me:

I’ll only roleplay through PMs and threads, though I prefer PMs.

Check out my f-list for my full list of kinks. My #1 favorite roleplay would consist of a combination of: nonconsent, incest, bondage, multiple males, and master and slave. While I do prefer non consent, I am also fine with consensual roleplays so long as they are not vanilla or romancey.

Grammar, punctuation, and correct spelling are very important to me and I am only interested in roleplaying with those who can send a minimum of 2 paragraphs. The roleplay must be in third person, past tense. Not interested in roleplays that are 90% story — I need smut.

I’m only interested in roles in which my character will play as a teenager (between 16 and 18). Also note that I am only looking for human/human characters that are not based off of comics, books, movies, shows, etc. Your character(s) must also be older than my character.

Things that interest me:
Nonconsent
Incest
Older male + younger female roles
Different time periods (present or future)
Different societies (post-apocalypse, island, etc.)
Bondage
Slave and master(s)
Multiple male characters
Publicity
Teasing
Dominant men
Spankings, slapping, hair pullings, scrapes and bruises, biting, pushing and shoving

Things that I don’t like:
Romance
Anal
Older female + younger male roles
Submissive men
Gore/blood/mutilation/etc.
Pregnancy
Death

Ideas that I'm craving:

An incest scene in which our characters are closer and more touchy than the average family member. Things like cuddling, wrestling and tickling, sleeping one each other’s beds or falling asleep together on the couch, etc. Not only that, but their playing around and snuggling almost always results in dry humping, groping, a bit of fondling over their clothes. I’d like the roleplay to mainly focus on this slowly growing relationship. Scenes where they’ll begin to grow more lustful towards each other, scenes where they’ll almost get caught, scenes where they do get caught, scenes where they almost go all the way. I do not want to have the two characters having sex until much later so I would like this to be long-term and focused on foreplay and relationship building. I'm okay with including multiple male partners, such as two brothers or a father and brother.

Something where my character is introduced to bondage/BDSM/slave and master/etc. I’d like the character pairings to be something where they live together (could be incest, could be a fantasy setting where she’s sold off to your character, etc). Can be con or noncon. I would like my character to be as innocent and inexperienced as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom