Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gradius and nightsorceress

nightsorceress

Supporter
Supporter
Aurora looked out over her dying garden. All of her lovely herbs, vegetable and berries were almost gone. She needed the rain just as much as the people in town needed the rain. She was defeated she didn't know what to do to make the raines come however if she didn't figure it out soon it would be her head on the line.

Aurora was different then the people in town. For starters she was a single young woman living way out of town. She never attended church, and only set foot into town when she had no other choice and she needed to purchase items. Then there was her beauty she was by the prettiest creature to ever set foot in the town. All this made her a a "threat" to the town.

Reverend Grady sat alone at his desk, holding out the bible in one of his hands, while in a dark black robe with a hood. He wore a cross necklace around his neck and it was clear as silver. He stood up from his bench and went outside of the church only to be greeted by other religious members of the community, some shaking his hand and some nodding as they pass by.

Grady walked over to the market of the town, only to find very scarce food and fruit, prompting him to look around and find the last good apple in the boxes that were out for sale. "I'll take one," he pointed at the apple, and took out his coins and gave it to the seller. With apple in hand, he rubs it along his robe to clean it, before biting into it and walking around town.

There was a group of towns folk gathered in the center of town. As they talk more people gathered until one of them spotted the reverend and the group moved quickly over to him. One member of the group step out in front to talk to him on behalf the group. "Reverend Grady we must speak to about an urgent matter. We think the devil is at work here trying to starve us with this drought. We think he has sent one his mistresses to do his evil work. She the girl who lives in the cabin outside the town. We ask that you drive her from this place and back to hell to relieve our suffering and make the rain fall again."

"Surely you must have a reason why you suspect this girl. Show me proof and I shall deal with this 'mistress'. Reverend Grady finished up his apple and tossed aside, wiping his hands together and then onto his robe. He walked back to the church to enter his chambers and open his drawer, pulling out a silver cross.

"A cabin outside the town... a witch, perhaps?" he thought, as he walked back out the church and reconvened with the angry mob of people. "Well?"

They were all astounded that he was just walk away. When he returned they looked at one another. "How else do you explain her ability to survive out there in the woods alone, the girl can't be more than 20 years old however she never to town to purchase anything."

Reverend Grady squinted at the man who gave his proof. "You do raise a good point, how would one survive in the woods without a garden or rain.." He nods and looks at the mob of angry men, "All right, I shall look into this." He waits for the angry mob to disperse, and walks back into his chambers to pack up some of his personal belongings into his bag.

The next day, Grady sets out of the town, waving goodbye to the folks back at the town to make his journey into the woods to search for the mysterious girl.

The mob is satisfied with the reverend choice to banish the girl from their land that they went back to their lives.

The next day Aurora rose much as she normally did making her bed and then going about cleaning the rest of her home. Once hungry she went to her chicken coop and collected some eggs for her morning meal

Reverend Grady finally makes his way to the house in the woods, seeing outside a dying garden. He walked over to the front door and knocked with his knuckles. "Is anybody there?"

He pulled out his cross from his robe and held it behind his back, and looked around carefully, scanning his surroundings for any type of danger. He looked ridiculous.

Aurora was just about to cook her eggs when she heard a knock on the door. She cleaned her hands and then walked to the door. When she opened the door she was surprised to see the reverend on the other side of her door "can I help you" she said with a gentle smile figuring he probably just lost.

Aurora was a very beautiful young woman. She had long raven colored hair that she did not hide in a bun and under a covering. Vibrate puple eyes eyes that seemed to sparkle. She was slender but her womanly curves were Shapley.

Dumbfounded by the beauty of this girl, he hesitated a bit before replying, "I am Reverend Grady, and I was sent here to banish you from this town under suspicion of witchcraft." He stood tall and looked at her, scanning her for any proof or abnormalities.

"How do you plead?"

Aurora was a little taken back by his statement. She giggled a bit and then but her hand to her mouth trying to stop her giggling "I am sorry but I have no idea where you expect to banish me to or why but you are more then welcome to come in for some tea while we try to figure out what you are talking about"

Standing at the front door, speechless, he walks inside while putting his cross back into his bag. He looks over and takes a pause before sitting down onto one of her chairs and playing with his fingers, waiting for the tea. He thought back a bit when she was giggling, and he rubbed the back of his head thinking that all the accusations made by the people in the town were either right or bogus.

Aurora closed the door behind him and walked into the kitchen to make the tea. Her home was simple much like the homes in town. She had a fireplace at one in a large couch sitting near it then at the other end was the kith with a smaller fire for cooking. There was a hall way that lead to the bedrooms. The one difference between her home and the ones in town was she had herbs and flowers hanging to dry all over. She came back with a tray with tea and cups "I hope you like black berry sage tea." She said as she poured him a cup

"I- thank you." he said, looking down at the tea before drinking it without a thought. He looked around the house once more and said, "Nice place you have here, Miss..?" He cut off himself waiting for her to introduce herself.

Reverend Grady felt like there was nothing evil about this place, except that it was peaceful in every possible way.

Aurora took her seat and sipped her tea. "My name is Aurora Hart. You can call me Aurora. She set her tea down and looked at him a moment, he was very handsome. "So what's brings all the way from the town to my home"

Grady let out a long sigh before telling her the facts. "The entire town believes you to be a witch, Miss Aurora. I was sent here to investigate of any signs of witchcraft." He gives Aurora a good look before rubbing his chin and saying, "You weren't what I expected, so far.

He finished his tea and placed his cup back down onto the table and stood up from his seat. "You know how serious this accusation is, coming from the town. I think it's best you leave before you get into any real trouble."

"Oh because I am a little different I must be driven from this place. Let me show you what the good people of the town have done." Her tone never grew angry she just simply rose from her chair and started to undo her dress she then turned her back to him letting it slowly fall off her shoulders. She held the front of it back the back still fell to just above her bottom. Her back was bruised and the bruises seem to make out a word. "Miller"

Grady stood up as soon as her dress started to fall down, until he noticed the bruises on her back. "Miller...? Did this Miller do this to you? He sat back down into his seat and looked away, "Put your clothes back on, please.

Reverend Grady wasn't much of a perverted man, but is very self-controlled. He keeps looking away until she would be decent again.

Aurora once again brought up her dress turning around to face him as she tied back up her dress I. The back "yes he did last week when I was in the town, I was running out supplies and had no other choice but to go to town he corner me and made advances on when I rebuffed him he pushed me into the side of his building with the sign on it"

Reverend Grady held his hand out to stop her mid-sentence. "I think I shall stop you there... do you know where he is now? If not, just show me where this incident occurred... if you don't mind, of course, you do not have to. He grips his hands into fists as he thinks of such a monster to be running around in the town, violating women.

She shook her head a little "please don't trouble yourself, I am just trying to live peacefully here, I may be a little different but I am no monster, I think it's best if I avoid town for a bit. However if you would like to help me would it be a bother for you to purchase the items I did not and bring them to me"

Grady shook his head and said, "I doubt I would be able to find any of the items in town for you, since the entire surplus of supplies are really low because of the drought." He stood up and made his way to the door, opening it, about to leave. "I think it's best if you did leave town and find a better place.

Aurora sighed a little as he stood to leave. Even though his visit was to get her to leave town it was nice for her to have someone to visit with. "If i could leave i would have left by now, however I am unable to." she looked down and then back at him "I do hope that you will come again perhaps next time i can make you dinner. I never have anyone to come to my home and i very much enjoy cooking."

Reverend Grady stopped at the door and looked back at her offer. "Sure, tomorrow... then?" He wasn't sure what he was thinking, but the thought of revisiting this girl to comfort her loneliness could be enough. He starts to walk out and close the door behind him, returning back to his church.

The next day, he sets out to the forest once again to meet Aurora at her house again, finally making his way to the front door and knocking.

Aurora was shocked when he accepted her offer. She was very excited.

The next day she got up early and cleaned the house from top to bottom. She then went hunting and shot a duck. She returned home and roasted it. While she waited for the duck to roast she changed her clothes in a beautiful dress nothing to fancy but nothing plain either. It hugged ever curve and showed the tps of her breast. She was justfi is hung getting ready when she heard him knock she went to the door and smiled "I am so glad you can make it, come in"

Back
Top Bottom