Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking to Rp- I can't stop editing edition- Song no longer required

Status
Not open for further replies.

CandleJack

Meteorite
Well, hello there. To avoid any... difficulties you can call me Jack or even CJ.

*Edit- Okay, a song would be rad, but you don't have to have one.

This is my request thread. First and foremost I will only be playing of Pms as that is easiest for me to keep track of. To be utterly frank I prefer more plot than smut in the games I play in. I'd prefer it the ratio to be at least 60/40 in favor of plot as it stands. Now, I know the directions I go in can be off sometimes, but I think the most important thing to cover next is that if you send me a message for a game that you also send a link to a song that either fits your vision of the game or what you want out of your character or even what you would like out of mine. I have a bunch of table top experience and it's something that I believe has added a lot to those games. I hope it has the same effect on online games as well.

I normally write 1 to 3 paragraphs when I'm rping, but have noticed the amount I write tends to be reduced during the smutty parts of game. It's something I'm working on and hope to avoid that in the future. I try to post once a day, but sometimes work can kick my ass or I end up out and about doing something foolish. If this happens I will message you about it so you know that I haven't just dropped the game. If you don't want to play with me anymore just say so. We can do another game or just drop it all together. It won't bother me if you do.

As it stands I would like to play a male character and would like whoever I played with played whatever tinkles their fancy. If I am not feeling it I will tell you so, but we won't know until you ask. I can dom or sub, but I generally don't care for those terms. I don't see myself writing out pairings but below are some lists of things I'm in to. If it's not there, it doesn't mean no if just means I didn't think of it.

Things I won't do.
Vore
Scat
Watersports
Rape
Gore during sex. If it happens outside of sexual situations it's fine.

Originals
Modern
Fantasy
Sci Fi
Horror
Comedy
Drama
Mystery
Romance
Western

Fandoms I play – Somethings my be listed more than once if I feel there is enough of a difference between mediums

Stuff you read
Marvel Comics
DC Comics
Dresden Files- A great series of books and I absolutely loved Skin Games. 
John Dies at the End- I guess it would be more in the style of the book than using characters from the book itself. 
Invincible
The Darkness
Fables
Altered Carbon
Animorphs
Ex-Heroes
Walking Dead
League of Extraordinary Gentleman- This could be used to mix and match characters.

Stuff you play
Dragon Age
Mass Effect
Metal Gear
Deus Ex
World of Darkness- I prefer new, but may be willing to play old. Not just vampire.
Bloodlines
Wolf Among Us
Last of Us
Hitman
Farcry 3
Elder Scrolls
Splinter Cell
Tomb Raider- Mostly I think it would be rad to play op piste the Lara Croft of the most recent title

Stuff you watch
Star Wars
Walking Dead
Kick Ass
Pro Wrestling
Arrow
Bones -I'm a couple seasons behind, but it's a fun enough concept.
Young Justice
Heroes

Currently I'm most interested in playing in a game set in the Dresden Files setting. I would like to do a game about a Grey Warden being forced to take on an apprentice after the war with the red court is over. I imagine the theme for the Warden I would like to play would be Iron or Honor for All. As far as plot goes the pair could be dealing with the appearance of the Fomor or just you run of the mill supernatural shenanigans.

It seem I would like to play a game where I take the role of the wielder of the Darkness Jackie Estacado. I've read a lot of the comics and have played the first game. The game could be set in either setting and I would be pleased as a plumb. Basically Jackie was a mob hit man that inherited the power of the Darkness on his twenty first birthday. The Darkness allows him to create whatever he can think of as long as it's away from the light. It's limited by what he understands so other than a few guns he usually relies on the monsters and demons that reside in the Darkness. Also, if he impregnates a woman he dies and the power is passed on to his son. So if you want smut in this game you should know that it can't involve vaginal sex.

Here's a video if you don't know anything about this topic.

I actually am fond of coming up with plots so if you're not sure about where the story should go I'd like to work with you on it.

Well, I hope to hear from some of you about playing a game.

RE: I'm posting this mess in hopes of finding a game or two. -There be edits here

And a bump for edits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom