Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Time For A Change... (P) -Ladydark/Half-DemonXIV-

Glaring at the boy for a moment, she slowly shifted to sit properly before slipping her skirt and panties down. Again, Morwen hesitated but she didn't waste too much time, slowly easing the vibrator into her wet pussy. Allowing herself a moment to adjust to the intrusion, she pulled back up her panties and skirt as if nothing had happened.

He grins, watching her "See... No one will know it's there..." He stands and lends her a hand up. "Now... Shall we go home..." He takes her hand lightly and leads her out the back door of the gym and outside. The longer it's inside you, the more you'll crave the full feeling... They continue walking away from the school and towards his home.

Once they were about a block from the school, he turns it on to low, holding her hand a bit tighter to keep her walking. "Think of this as a preview for tomorrow..." He glances back at her over his shoulder.

Honestly, it was rather awkward to walk with that thing inside of her. It was even worse when it was turned on. Groaning softly, she did her best to hide her discomfort, but her face was quickly flushed a light pink due to the arousal, pleasure, and shame. Morwen hated it. "Bastard..." She hissed softly as they continued their walk home. Thankfully, they didn't live too far away from the school.

"Ah ah... You be nice now..." He chuckles and turns it up to medium, he pulls her off the road and down an ally not far from his home. "Do you want me to punish you..." He pushes her against a wall lightly and tips her chin up, making her look at him. "Do I need to remind you who is in charge here Morwen..." He reaches up and cups her breast through her top, even pinching her nipple lightly, "Well... These are quite hard already... Are we enjoying your new toy..." He grins at her.

As the vibrations increased, she gasped as her face flushed even more. She was caught off guard when he pulled her down the ally and pinned her against the wall. She glared at him when he groped her, but a soft groan escaped her. "..." Morwen wanted to fight back, she wanted to push him away and tell him to fuck off, but she couldn't. Not with how he was currently tormenting her.

Grow to love the feeling of being full... He made her look at him "Finally starting to understand Morwen... I'm in charge now..." He turns the toy up to max and steps closer to her, trapping her against the wall. "I say what happens to you... Who you talk to... Who you hang with..." He grips her chin a bit more as her eyes start to gloss over. "Look at me... I say when you can feel good..." He pinches her nipple a bit harder to snap her back for a moment. Kiss me when you cum... He stares at her, smirking.

A startled cry left her as he suddenly turned the vinrator up all the way. It was wiggling, twisting, vibrating. There was no way she could last long like this. Morwen couldn't focus on his words as she was brought closer and closer to an orgasm. Panting slightly, her glossy golden eyes fixed on him. It was strange. She wanted to kiss him, but she knew that was wrong. He was blackmailing her for god's sake! Still, it seemed that instinct was in control as she leaned in kissing him as she came.

He smirks a he watches her, then holds her close as she kisses him, kissing her back until she stops shaking. He pulls away slowly from her as he turns the toy back down to low, letting her relax in her afterglow. "You're mine Morwen... I hope you enjoyed that... You'll be getting several more..." He tips her chin up again and stares her in the eyes. Allow the pleasure to cloud your mind...

Whimpering slightly, Morwen used the wall for support when he pulled away. Her eyes were still glossy, proving that she still wasn't quite coming down from her high, though that was probably because the vibrator was still running inside her. "S~several more..?" She asked, confused and rather tired now. It didn't quite click that he would have more plans for her that day. Even if it was a Thursday.

He nods and kisses her cheek. "Yes... Several more... Now let's get home before it gets dark..." He takes her hand and leads her through the ally and out the other side. Now you want to be a good girl... Let the pleasure cloud your thoughts... he 'whispers' this to her several times as they walk up to his house. His parents were out of town on business, they'd be gone for a week. He leads her to the door and lets them in, "You can wait in the living room over there..." He points it out and heads to the kitchen after removing his shoes.

Morwen felt like she could do nothing on her own. Her thoughts were still so focused on the vibrating toy. When they reached his house, she dimly acknowledged his order and removed her shoes as she entered the house before entering the living room to wait.

Himeku soon exits the kitchen, brining two water bottles with him, he sets them on the coffee table. Tell me how you're feeling... He sits across from her, watching her stare blankly towards the wall, her body twitching now and then from her orgasm. Everything fades but my voice and your pleasure, he continues to watch her as he new suggestions take root.

From time to time a soft moan would escape her. She found herself wanting more, but... It was wrong, wasn't it? She was being blackmailed, forced into this situation. She was vaguely aware of him returning and then just watching her. Why? Wasn't he going to do more to her? Or was this it for now? Just enjoy her humiliation? With the toy still on low, it wasn't enough to bring her to another cum again. It was reaching the point where it was almost irritating.
"...I~I need more than this..." She admitted in a whisper. It was humiliating, but she couldn't help it. It was like she had to tell him these things. Like she had to do everything he said... It just confused her more and more.

You want me to fuck you... he whispers softly in her mind as he stands from his seat and moves closer, he sits down next to her and smiles "What do you mean more... Would you like it turned up again..." He reaches up and tips her chin up, looking into her glossy eyes You want to be be fucked... he whispered again.

Morwen's golden eyes stared up at him, as she tried to find the right words. Yes, she wanted to be fucked, but... Well, not by him. She was still pretty pissed about the situation. It was just primal instincts right now. The small part of her rational mind that wasn't clouded over wondered what he would do if she tried to insult him again. But.. The fact remained, she needed to cum, she needed to get rid of that damn toy, and she needed to get out of this situation. Though to be fair, he hadn't asked much from her yet.

"...J~just more..."

He smiles at her and moves closer, sitting right next to her, he places his hand on her thigh "Alright... I'll turn it up a bit more again..." He reaches in his pocket and turns it up to medium, watching her closely. The more you cum, the more you want him... He quickly takes her hand as she starts to get closer again, You want to kiss him... He repeats his the 'thoughts' in her head until her orgasm hits.

Pants and moans filled the room, as she was brought closer and closer. In a normal state of mind, she would have been disgusted with his control over her, where his hands would roam... But primal instinct was in full swing. He took her hand before she could begin to play with herself to bring her to organ faster. She almost glared up at him, but... Then the urge to kiss him hit. Just like in the alley, she pulled him into a kiss as she came.

He grins and returns the kiss, sliding one hand up into her hair, moving her hand up around his neck, he licks her lips and tries to deepen the kiss. Once free, he uses his hand to turn the toy back up to max. You want him... He gives you this pleasure... The thoughts flow into her pleasure fogged mind as the toy speeds to max, You want him... Deep inside you... He keeps the kiss going as long as she lets it, wanting her to give in.

A loud moan caused her to part her lips for him. She felt his tongue slip in and meet hers, but she was so unfocused. She came hard, but that didn't seem to stop the toy or 'her' thoughts. She wanted him, but she hated him. She wanted him to fuck her, but she also wanted him to rot in hell. With the toy on max, she was quickly leading up to a second orgasm. She didn't have the focused to tell him to stop, to tell him to go away. Pleasure was the sole focused of her mind at the moment.

Himeku smirks into the kiss and continues to make out with her, as he feels her tense for another orgasm, he lifts her to straddle his lap, his arm around her waist as they continue to kiss. "Mmm..." He breaks the kiss only for a few moments to breathe before continuing. Your hate melts away as you kiss him... You feel safe... He planned to slowly break her down, make her his perfect girl friend.

This time it was Morwen that broke the kiss as she came again. She cried aloud before slumping against him, due to her exhaustion. Three in such a short amount of time was wearing on her physically. Unfortunately, the damn toy was still going. "..S~stop it..." She managed between pants. She was still confused over her own conflicting thoughts, and she knew she needed to get home soon... If he would let her.

You don't want it to stop... this thought was much louder in her mind, he was starting to push her now, bending her to him. He tips her chin up and kisses her softly again "Are you sure..." He rubs her cheek softly You want to stay with him... Another strong thought, once she broke a bit more, they would be commands.

"E~enough..!" She barked both at herself and at him as she pushed him back a bit. Yes, she was distracted and conflicted, but she was too stubborn to give in so easily. It wasn't easy going against 'her' thoughts, but she wanted to hold onto some sort of pride. She wasn't going to willingly be his little bitch.

He lets her go and sits her on the couch "Alright... Let me get you a drink..." He turns the toy to low again and reaches for one of the water bottles, he hands it to her "Here... Once you relax, you can go home..." He turns the toy off to let her drink. The water was drugged with something to cloud her thoughts.

'Finally!' She thought, relieved to have some respite. She took the water bottle and slowly drained it, unaware that she was just playing into his hand once more. Morwen wondered if this was too easy, or if he actually cared that she still had to get home before her parents began to fret. She didn't dwell too much on it, however as she just focused on getting herself to calm down after such an afternoon.

Back
Top Bottom