Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Time For A Change... (P) -Ladydark/Half-DemonXIV-

Ladydark

The minds master
Himeku glares slightly around the classroom, he hated almost everyone in it, but non more then Her... Morwen... She made it her daily goal to make his life a living hell, and all with a smile on her face. 'But not any more...' He thinks with a slight grin as his eyes fall on her back. 'Lets start small...' He closes his eyes lightly and concentrates... -The answer to the next question anyone asks you is APPLE- He opens his eyes and sits back to watch her, he had been slowly working on his powers, entering the minds of more people each day, giving more and more suggestions. 'Has my work paid off...' He thought as he watches her.

Morwen was one of those students that no one wanted to be targeted by. Though she was considered beautiful by most, with her long raven hair and crystal blue eyes, she was intimidating to. She was malicious, cruel, cunning, and very prideful. Some called her an ice queen, others were less tactful and simply called her a bitch. Never to her face, however. No one really dared try that much. She never got into trouble with adults, as she would pull an innocent face and lie with such ease, almost everyone believed her.
Morwen only had a few friends, and they could be just as malicious as her. Maybe that was why they got along so well. She was chatting about plans for a party the next weekend when one of her friends asked her about one of the guys that she absolutely hated. "Apple.." She muttered irritably before she realized what she had said. "Sorry, must be hungry. I meant asshole." Her friends lightly teased her about it, but none realized what really had happened.

Hemiku grins wider as he hears the word pass her lips. 'Perfect...' He closes his eyes again to concentrate, he took a deep breath so as to steel his own body against the images he was about to use. He slowly sent images to her brain, ones of her touching herself or being touched by one of her many boyfriends, showing her anything her could pull from her mind to excite her body. He bit his own lip to stop his own body's reactions, it wasn't time for that, yet. You feel hot... A need is building in you... You so badly want to touch... the last image he sent her was of herself reaching orgasm in the school change room, alone.

He quickly opens his eyes and drops his head into his hands, he stifled the slight gasp at the last picture and was panting slightly. He licks the blood from his lip, that had taken a lot from him, he had only just gotten the hang of sending images. 'This had better work...' He finally looks back up at her, she had almost a shocked look on her face. 'Did it...'

Surprised at her sudden thoughts, Morwen tried to ignore them, though they were far more persuasive than she would ever be willing to admit. She had never gone all the way with any one, but she wasn't innocent. There were times when she would play with herself to relieve stress, but that was usually after swim meets when she was alone at home.
Morwen woukd squirm a bit in her seat from time to time, and was grateful when the bell range. Quickly getting up, she figured that a few laps in the pool would clear her thoughts.. If not, well, she would be in the locker room alone.

Hemiku smiles to himself as he watches her the rest of class, sending her a few more images as the class went on. When the bell rang she was one of the first to leave, he slowly packed his things and left with everyone else, he knew where she would be. After a few minutes he was in the spectators balcony, over looking the pool, he stayed hidden in a corner where he could watch her unnoticed. "Let the games begin..." He whispers softly as he watches her enter the pool, halfway through her first lap he starts to send her more thoughts and images, some even containing sounds of her moaning softly.

He takes a moment to relax and catch his breath, panting from the strain, but it was worth it, he had heard her falter in the water several times. He shifts and looks down at her again. The water isn't helping... You only feel hotter... It's unbearable... He watches her think over her last few thoughts and he silently leaves, heading to the change room to wait and hide.

So much for a nice relaxing work out. She only managed ten laps before her thoughts were driving her mad. Just what had gotten into her today? Huffing, Morwen got out of the pool and made her way back to the locker room. Everyone was either still out in the pool or home, leaving the locker room to herself, our so she thought. Making her way to the back shower, she had her towel at the ready before stripping off her swimsuit. She tried cool water, but that want helping. Eventually, the raven gave in, her slender fingers finding her sensitive spots as she slowly began pleasuring herself.

He smirks as he starts to record her, his hiding spot in the locker had the perfect view. 'Perfect... Now...' He grins Moan... Cry out... You can't keep quiet... he zooms in slowly, trailing over her whole body from the feet up Put your back to the wall... Spread your legs... he was quite enjoying the show, and would have to take care of himself for sure this time. 'After today... I'll never have to touch myself again...' He smiles and continues to record.

While Morwen did obey most of the mental commands, she probably wasn't as loud as he would have liked. She still had enough of a mind to keep quiet. She didn't need others coming in to investigate. Still soft moans slipped free a she used the wall for support and spread her legs slightly to give herself better access as one hand slowly kneaded one of her small breasts. She want happy with how small they were, but they fit her small frame.

He snickers softly and records, getting close ups of everything, then he zooms to her face for a while. He unknowingly agreed with her, her breasts coul be a bit larger, maybe he could change that. He reaches down with his free hand to start stroking himself in time with her, good thing the locker was an empty one. Not that he would have cared if a girls thing were in here, he had moved the camera back over her body, but went back to her face as she got close. 'Almost...' He was panting silently as he worked himself to finish with her.

Morwen moaned softly as she brought herself closer to an orgasm, but somehow she managed to keep quiet enough to prevent anyone from coming to investigate. She played with her clit and continued to fingered herself as her face contorted in pleasure. It wasn't much longer before moaned slightly louder and came. Thankfully the sound of the running water was able to drown out her voice.

He quickly bit his lip to keep from crying out as he came with her, but he managed to keep the camera steady. 'Perfect... I got it all...' He turns the camera off and waits, he fixed his clothes and stashed the camera in his bag. 'By this time tomorrow... I'll have her on her knees...' He smirks and relaxes, leaving once she was finally done bathing and gone. He headed straight home and go on his computer.

The next day Hemiku picked up his phone and entered a number, attached a file and his send. He then looked up from his seat at the back of the class. She was again at the front of the class, talking with her friends, he smirks when her phone chimes, letting her know she had a text. The file attached to the text was a clip from her 'movie' the other day, with the sound removed. The text read... "If you don't want this played at the next assembly, meet in the gym after school... Tell anyone and it will be uploaded to the internet..."

The day had ended as a rather average one, minus her little moment in the shower. True, she thought about it for a bit, but it was nothing like during school. Morwen still didn't know what had gotten into her. Getting up for school the next day, she almost had a bad feeling about going, but shrugged it off. She didn't want to make up tests all because of a bad feeling.
Again, things seemed to be perfectly normal. She and her friends were chatting away about who did what, who said what, just the usual. And then her phone chimed. Glancing down, she didn't recognize the number, but there was a file attached. Curiosity got the better of her and she played it.. Or at least the first few seconds of it. Morwen paled at the video and glanced around, but no one seemed to know about it. Maybe someone from a different class? Still, when she saw the message attached she bit her lip and closed her phone.
Class seemed to drag on and on, and when the bell rang, signaling the end of school, she was much slower at leaving the class. She purposely stopped at her locker and dropped off everything that she wouldn't need before reluctantly heading into the gym.

Himeku watches her through their last class together and grins, she was beyond nervous 'Servers you right... Time you learned what it's like to be afraid...' He packed his stuff up as the bell rang and left with the rest of the class, needing to get to the gym before her, he saw her taking her time. 'Perfect...' He makes it to the gym and gets things ready, coving things with a towel then moving to stand in the shadows to keep out of her sight until the right moment. On top of the towel he left a note, reading "Sit and wait, hands in your lap..."

Upon seeing the towel, with the note, she looked around the gym. No doubt whom ever it was that wrote this was watching and waiting. Clenching her jaw she slowly sat her bag down and knelt in front of the towel with her hands in her lap as instructed. She was angry, nervous, and more than anything just wanted to find out who was behind this. If she knew that much, she could find a way to get out of this net she found herself caught in.

"What's the matter Morwen... You look scared..." You can not use your legs... He steps out of the shadows slightly, his face still hidden. "Imagine... One of the most popular girl in the school... Masturbating in the locker room... With the chance that anyone could walk in..." He crosses his arms and watches her, his face still hidden.

Morwen recognized that voice. Damn bastard was her next door neighbor. At this point in time, her anger easily out weighed her fear. "So you were hiding in the girls locker room.. Honestly, weighing the two, I believe you have the bigger transgression.." She hissed looking over at Himeku.

He chuckles and steps fully into the light, "In the long run... I think not... How many peoples lives have you ruined... Just because they weren't as 'cool' as you..." He bends down slightly and pulls the towel away, revealing several sex toys and very skimpy outfit. "I'm just returning that favour..." He glares at her and grins.

You will follow my instructions...

He kneels down across from her, on the other side of the items and looks at her. "Look at the items before you... We have a vibrator, some bullet vibrators and an outfit... You will be wearing all of this under your uniform tomorrow... And everyday after that until I say otherwise..." He picks up the vibrator and turns it on to low, showing her how it will twist and wiggle inside her. "You will not have a say in when they are turned on or the power level they will be set to..." He grins again at her. "Am I understood..."

Though the raven was still livid, fear was beginning to creep up on her again. She wasn't sure she could actually use these items, though the outfit would be easier. "... And how the hell am I supposed to get away with that?" She growled, though her eyes were fixed on the vibrator. "I still have swim practice most days after school. I still tutor.. You know that much..." Morwen was still trying to find some sort of way out of this.

He chuckles "Hiding them will be your problem... I haven't forgotten you swim... That's why each toy is completely water proof..." He holds the vibrator out to her. "Take it... They are all yours now... In fact..." He sits more comfortably and looks at her. "I want you to put that one in... Right now..." He crosses his arms and smiles at her. Obey every command... "And change into this while your at it..." He tosses her the skimpy outfit.

If he insisted that she obey one more time, she would, she thought that is was the blackmail that was coaxing her into obeying, not his abilities. Still, Morwen had to try some sort of bargain as she hesitantly took the vibrator. "H~how bout I wear the outfit.. And after school I go to your house..? I can suck you or whatever, but please... I can't use these at school.." She gazed up at him pleadingly. She had no idea how she would be able to hide these from others, and she couldn't just quit the swim team.

He grins at he again "You will use them at school..." Obey him... he tilts his head slightly "But I'll only make you 'wear' the vibrator if you put it in right now... And keep it in while we walk home..." He chuckles softly "You can change into your outfit once we get there..." He watches her a few minutes, she was nervous and hesitant "Now... Or it's at school tomorrow..." He crosses his arms again and sits back against the wall.

Reluctantly, the raven nodded. She was starting to give up hope on a quick resolve on this problem. It seemed that to get out of this mess, she would have to do what he asked until an opportunity arose or he got bored with tormenting her. Her gaze dropped to the ground and she gripped the vibrator a bit tighter. "Would you prefer me to put it in here in front of you or...?" She asked, her cheeks heating up in shame.

"Right here is fine... I want to be sure you do it..." He sits up a bit more, he concentrates and sends a few more images to her mind, all of her reaching orgasm in one way or another. He chuckles under his breath, he was helping her really, "Tell me... Have you ever used one of those before..."

Morwen grit her teeth as the thoughts flooded her mind. As much as she hated it, she knew she was getting slightly aroused by them. "...Just a wand..." She muttered in a reluctant voice. She knew the basics of this thing, but was still extremely nervous.

"Well... You better hurry before the janitor comes to clean the gym... Unless you want him to watch..." He chuckles again and starts to pack the other items away in his bag. "And remember... You have no say in when it turns on..."

Back
Top Bottom