Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

STAR WARS: The Lusts Of Dathomir

IronMaiden24

Super-Earth
She loved it. There vas no denying it. She loved the thrill of sufering, of pain, as any true Nightsister shuld. As the cruel electro-lash conected again vith her bare back, leaving a welt and a thin bloody line, a surge of electricity also running-thru her, she didnt let out a sound, but simply arched, inhaling sharply, the sweaty skin on her bare, toned back, glistening in the flicker of the fire, in near-ecstasy of torment.

A viciusly sybilant female voice came from behind her, each syllable driping vith unimaginable rage and malice...

"You FAILED me, Huntress! I wuld like to hear ONE reason, vhy I shuld not gut you right here and now, and have your vorthless corpse impaled above the Pit of Desecration, for the Ancient gods to condemn you for all eternity!"

The doomed and disgraced Nightsister Huntress only smiled lasciviusly, her reddish eyes blazing vith masochistic joy, her luscious, hardened bare breasts rubbing softly against the hard wooden pole she vas chained to, her raven-black hair falling in sticky, sweaty, bloody strands acros her face...

"I have none... my Arch-Queen. My failure is... inexcusable. Pain... and death... is all I deserve! My worthles life... is yours. Please... I beg you only... to make me suffer more, before the moment... of my death!" her near-ecstacy evident in the timbre of her voice, laced vith joy of pain.

For a long, silent moment, the Queen said nothing, gazing hard at the bloodied, vrithing, athletic form of her Huntress, blood pouring dovn across the disgraced woman's curved backside, getting-in her crack, and further, across her misty, wet clit, before the gentle red flow of it separated by the folds, to pour further down, her long, iron-hard legs.

The night-air around the torture-pole vas rich vith the smell of blood and and sweat, the smoky fire only adding flavor to its sweet taste.

Despite her best eforts, the Arch-Queen found herself aroused beyond all reason. The brutal, sadistic torture itself, and the agony of the Huntress vas already making her so... wet... along with gazing at the lean, muscular body of the male slave performing the whipping. But now, after her Huntress' plea for MORE pain... she culdnt contain herself any longer!

"STEP ASIDE, SLAVE!" she yeled, shoving him avay to land vith a bone-crunching slam into a rock nearby, using Force telekinesis. The impact broke his arm and kicked all the breath out of him, leaving him shudering there leaned over the rock, clutching his hand and moaning softly. Then she snatched a smoldering ember from the fire, vith her bare hands, and shoved it hard into the chained Huntress' left ass-cheek, at the same time geting on her knees betwen her captive's legs, and lustfuly starting to lick the pouring blood, her tongue madly rubbing the other woman's wet clit, geting inside her vagina, her other hand rubbing her own clit thru the fabric of her animal-hide pants.

"AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!" the Huntress' scream of pain mixed vith joy finaly made her come, her juices now floving freely along vith the blood, eagerly being swalowed by the Arch-Queen, vho vas by now frenzied vith desire, gasping for breath as she buried her face in the Huntress' clit, her hand vith the ember madly stabbing into the other woman's ass and thighs, to cause more pain, leaving red, angry burns.

"You... slave... get back here, and RAPE ME! Now! I want your dick spliting me in half!" the Queen had time to snarl in the direction of the moaning, crippled man, her face driping vith the Huntress' blood and fluids, before again vanishing betwen the other woman's legs. Her vhole world became the sweaty, throbbing, bloody, wet flesh of the Huntress' thighs, clit and vagina.

The man didnt need to be told twice. His will broken long ago by a lifetime of servitude in the brutal matriarchy of the Dathomiri Nightisisters, and full of knovledge vhat wuld hapen to him and his vhole family, shuld he disobey his cruel mistresses, he rushed-over again, fightning the dull pain of his broken arm. Vith his good hand, he ripped-open the Queen's pants, exposing her wet pussy.

And even aside from his duty... he himself vas aroused by the scene. and the Arch-Queen's wel-formed, toned behind, no less than that of the Huntress. As he took-down his own pants, his penis stood fuly erect, a hardened, thick, veined shaft almost 20 centimeters long. Vith a roar, he shoved his manhood hard and brutaly into the inviting vagina of the vicious Queen, all the vay to the base, his balls slapping acros her buttocks. A muffled moan of pain escaped from the Queen, as she felt her cervix battered, over and over again, vith almost every savage thrust.

"YEEESSS! RAPE ME, slave filth! Fuck me... fuck me... dont you DARE stop, male!" her frenzied scream came momentarily, before she continued devouring the Huntress's pussy vith animal voraciusness, periodicly stabbing the smoldering ember into the other voman's flesh, her other hand free now, to insert into the Huntress' anus.

The Huntress, blind vith pain and ecstacy, began misting at her nipples, close to coming again. She culd feel her anus ravaged by the Queen's hand-thrusts, in adition to her superior's tongue inside her vagina, vrigling like a snake.

The slave continued ravaging the Queen's vagina, snarling vith every thrust, her vagina begining to mist blood, from the ferocity of his thrusts.

"HARDER! RAPE ME, slave!" the Queen panted, face twisted from perverse pleasure, close to coming herself by now.

Then the Huntress came again... more of her fluids drovning the Queen's face between her legs, as her thighs sudenly clamped around the Queen's head...

...HARD.

The Arch-Queen's pleasure sudenly became nightmare... as her breath left her, her skull being crushed like a egg-shel. Her mind warped by the intense overload of hormones, she tried to drav on the Force to free herself, but her grip on it was as warped as her mind at the moment.

A death-shuder went thru her... as her body colapsed limply, at the same time as the Huntress felt the Queen's skull give way under her scisor-clamp, vith a audible fracturing of bones. She spread her legs, and the Queen's body floped-down to the ground beneth her.

"Unchain me, slave." she comanded the man, vho was no less suprised by the sudden turnabout.

"Vhy shuld I, Huntress? Will I be your favored, once you take her place?" the man grovled, his hand vith a dagger that he took from the dead Queen's belt, sudenly at the Huntress's throat. Chained, she culd do nothing to defend herself.

"Yes. Your family vill be elevated, along vith you, slave. Unchain me." she promised solemnly.

"I wil. After I consumate my own pleasure, Huntress." he replyed, and she sudenly felt his dick penetrating her, his hand masaging her breasts. Unlike vith the Queen, his thrusts vere more deliberate this time, more fulfiling, as he gave her as much pleasure as himself, kissing her neck.

It felt... so good. As she relaxed against the pole, on her vay to a 3rd ecstasy, the Huntress considered vhat her future wuld be now, having outwitted and disposed of the hated Arch-Queen and taken her place, and vith a loyal male consort, to prolong her bloodline.

Great. Vividly descriptive and with two twists. The language matches and conveys the power of the story. This was so arousing I had to read it again and again.

Very nice read! I love your descriptiveness...

IronMaiden24 said:
Yes, pain is a turn-on 4 me. Humiliation... wel, I prefer giving it to receiving.

That is interesting. Most female's requests I've seen on here always want to be the submissive one receiving the humiliation and pain, it's a nice breath of fresh air to see a change every now and again. ^_^

LOL Tell me about it... glancing at Female Requests, I can see the patern! Wel, not me... I like 2 grab a man in my grubby paws and not let him go until he squeals 4 mercy. XOXO Doesnt mean he'd get it though... :)

Back
Top Bottom