Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon Tablefuck Adventures: Cyndry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dals Way

Supernova
Welcome to the world of Pokemon, this is a world inhabited by human like beings known as Pokemon. These Pokemon vary in how similar they are to humans but they all share the same traits with each other that Pokemon normally share.

Our story takes place on the island region of Cyndry, a diverse land where every species of Pokemon can be found. More specificity we start in Sandport, a large port town to the south of the region. The town is where Professor Mesquit resides, the leader in Pokemon research for the region.

This town is also where our young hero resides. He's been helping out the professor for some years now, in many ways. However last night the professor called out of the blue, asking him if the next day he could start his Pokemon journey, needing something taken to High Rock city quite urgently.

We now join our hero as he says goodbye to his mother...

Michael had been living in the town of Sandport for as long as he could remember, moving there with the family some time when he was a young lad, and he remembered the days back then when a big town like that was a wondrous sight, and every day seemed like a new adventure. Though some of the magic had left him since those days of youth, he still had plenty of fond memories for the place, and for the people in it. He'd just started to get curious about the rest of the region beyond as he got older.

Perhaps that was one of the reasons he was helping out Professor Mesquit so often, to occupy himself with interesting new facts or ideas the professor was always coming up with. He never thought he'd end up making enough of an impression that Mesquit would end up insisting he start a Pokemon journey, now that he was pretty much an adult. Not that he refused, of course; this was a great opportunity for him.

He had spent the previous night packing and explaining things to his mother, who seemed a bit taken aback by the sudden decision for this journey, but supportive, as she often was in his decisions. She just explained to him that she would be lonely without him always around, and he couldn't help but smile and nod at that. The two of them had spent the night planning for what was needed and packing, so by the morning, he would have everything he would need, aside from what the professor might lend him.

Michael was ready in the morning, but the trip itself could be delayed just a little for a nice goodbye to his mother, despite the supposed urgency. Once he had woken up and gotten dressed, the young man bounded down the stairs and found his mother in the kitchen as usual. Sneaking behind her quietly with an impish grin, he wrapped his arms around her from behind, holding himself close to her. "I'm just about ready, but I can't leave my mom just yet....not without a good goodbye to send me off...." he said, and his voice took on a deeper mischief, as one hand reached down, and then grasped at his voluptuous mother's soft, ample rear.

Living together with only each other for many years had made their relationship a bit more unusual than some families...

His mother smiled as he wrapped her arms around her. His father had left a long time ago, leaving just the two of them all this time. This had left her extremely lonely, having put off getting into another relationship. It wasn't long after Michael grew into an adult that their relationship became much deeper. He was so similar to his father in all the right ways, in the end she couldn't help herself.

She looked back at him with a smile, shifting her rear in his grip. She wore a T-shirt and shorts, her night-time clothes. Under her shorts he felt no panties, likely in preparation for this. "I was hoping you'd say that... I'll miss you." She replied huskily, pushing herself back against him slightly.

"I'll miss you, too." Michael said, and he meant that earnestly, not just in regards to the imminent goodbye they'd be partaking in shortly. Having just her to turn to whenever things went sour as a kid, he really did love his mother, in more ways than one ever since he had come of age. "I dunno how long I'll be gone, but you know I'll come visit as soon as I get the chances to." he said, before squeezing a little harder on her rear as she pressed against him, her pressing giving his pants a tighter feeling to them as he grew and rubbed his bulge against her ass.

His hand went away from his exploration of her ass, instead letting his rod grind against her through their clothes for the moment, while he felt at her pussy through her shorts, feeling how she was already getting moist. "Wet already, huh? Somebody was hoping her big boy would say goodbye, wasn't she?" he teased, as his other hand slipped beneath her shirt, squeezing at one of her breasts. Damn, she'd always had great tits. "Mmmph. Love these things." Michael commented with a particularly strong squeeze. "Can I get a nice titfuck out of you Mom? Great first step for a sending-off present." he said with a grin, and a pinch of her nipple.

"I should hope so... But don't worry too much about me, you should enjoy your adventure." She replied, continuing to rub her full ass against him. She gave a light groan as he felt her wetness, smiling as she did. "That and good prediction." She knew he wouldn't be able to resist doing this.

As he squeezed her tits she gave another moan, pressing her chest against his hands. She gave a grin at his suggestion and turned to him. "Hmm, since you asked so nicely." She replied with a smile. She pulled away from him a moment, turning around with a smile as she peeled off her top, leaving her large breasts exposed to him. She then motioned to a chair for him to sit on and take his pants off, ready to service him.

"I'm sure I will, I've never really been too far out of the city." he mused, wondering what he was going to find out there once the professor sent him off. For now, though, it was time to focus on the sexy woman in his grip, making his dick so rock-hard against her ass like she always did to him. Another squeeze and she was ready, and Michael was of course grinning a goofy, perverse grin when his mother turned around and brought her shirt over her head, exposing big, bouncy breasts just begging to be squished around a nice, thick cock.

He quickly took the nearby chair in the kitchen, slipping his pants down to his ankles and exposing his member, stiff and engorged with arousal and ready for pleasure. His rod twitched with anticipation and need. He loved having those big tits in his grip or around his manhood, and he knew that his first load this morning would probably be all over her face and tits, especially if they were making this count, to last them a while on the memories alone.

She smiled and stepped over to him, her breasts swaying like her hips as she walked. She took her time, teasing him by just the sight and anticipation alone. She stopped just before him, smiling down a moment at him. She then knelt down infront of him, her breasts inches away from his member. "For being a good son." She smiled, leaning forward, positioning his member in her cleavage, before pushing them together and starting to move slowly up and down upon it.

Of course the young man's eyes were locked on her body, fixated primarily on her breasts as they swayed like her hips, teasing him as she walked over to him, making him twitch even more at his rod in anticipation. He followed her every movement, especially once she was close and dropping to her knees in front of him, and now giving him a reward for being a good son. "Ohh...." he groaned, as soft, warm breast-flesh began to envelop his rod, and began stroking it up and down.

He breathed heavily as he watched his mother stroke him, up and down, with those fantastic melons of hers. "Oh, man....you're the best, Mom...look at how fucking hard you got me..." he moaned, smiling at his matriarch while she serviced him. It felt so damn good, he couldn't wait to blow his load, and then of course move on to the next step of their goodbye.

She smiled at his moan and slowly worked him faster. "That's it my boy, let mommy take care of you." She coos, steadily working him. She was dripping wet from this but didn't think about that right now, right now she focused on taking good care of him.

She was indeed taking great care of the young man, stroking his throbbing manhood in just the right ways with her breasts. They'd been together long enough that she'd learned a lot of the right places to touch with her body to make him moan, as he was doing now, breathing heavily with each increase in the pace of her stroking. His head fell back to the chair and gazed at the ceiling as he let out another sigh of pleasure. "Ah, fuck...."

It didn't take too long before she had him twitching powerfully between her tits, a clear and obvious signal of what was about to happen. "Mmph....almost there..."

She smiled, loving how quickly she could leave him helpless in pleasure. She sped up fully, watching his member twitch between her breasts. "Come on baby boy, cum for mommy." She encouraged, a dirty grin on her face. She was soon going all out on him, the passage going easier and faster with his pre between her tits.

"Oh....kuh!" Michael let out a strained grunt of pleasure as he hit his apex, the feeling of those soft breasts smoothly sliding across his length up and down bringing him to his highest point, his member twitching as he let loose several streaks of white into the air and all across the exposed flesh of his mother before him. Several smaller groans followed with each smaller shot of semen, as he let off a fantastic morning orgasm to start his adventure, looking down at his shapely, sultry parent and the mess he had made of her now.

His mother closed her eyes as the orgasm hit, the first few shots catching her right in the face. She kept on pumping him through his orgasm, very slowly coming to a stop. She smiled and opened her eyes after wiping them clear, slowly licking off her hand what she wiped off. "Mmm, very good boy." She said with a smile, leaning back, letting his member go from her embrace.

The orgasm felt incredible, and the young man had let out a lot, but of course he wasn't going to be completely satisfied with letting her go like this and this alone. Even after all he had put out, he was still standing stiff and ready in the loins, and he had to make sure he'd actually please his mother as well, especially after all she'd done for him. "That was great, Mom....now, how about the real goodbye?" he said, smiling a little wider, as he looked around.

"So, where would you like to say goodbye? Bend you over the table? Pound you on the floor, or on the couch? Sitting in your big boy's lap?" he asked with a chuckle, wondering what position they'd take for the finale.

His mother smiled getting to her feet, with a swift motion her shorts falling to her ankles, exposing her wet slit to him. "My boy should save his energy on this big day." She smiled, taking a moment to kick off her shorts. She steps over him before slowly lowering herself onto his lap, stopping as his tip brushed her entrance, teasing him.

Her boy had a big grin on his face as she spoke to him, watching as the shorts went down and bare slit was exposed to him, the hole he'd soon be inside in just moments. His eyes followed her as she approached, before letting out a little groan as the tip of his member slid across her entrance, a pussy he knew was fantastic around his cock. "Oh, God..." he groaned, before smiling ruefully up at her. "Being nice and yet so mean at the same time." he said, referring to the teasing. "That's my mother for you." he joked.

"Don't complain too much, or I'll give you a spanking." She teased with a grin, rubbing her slit on the head some more. Soon though she gave in herself, slowly sinking down upon the member. She gave a long groan, slowly taking every last inch into her, like she'd done so many times before. Once she perched on her lap she gave a smile, starting to slowly bounce upon him now, not giving him a break.

He had to resist rolling his eyes a little, but was perfectly fine with a little teasing, though it didn't last long as even his mother had limits before she had to give in to her want for satisfaction. Her groan was matched by his as she sank down on him, feeling every bit of his cock get wrapped up in moist, tight flesh as his mother's walls tightened around him, making him reach for her waist, his hips moving a bit on his own to grind inside her whenever she sank down all the way. "Ah, fuck...your pussy always feels so good, Mom..." he groaned.

She gave a groan every time she ended up on his lap, lightly panting. "Just for you my boy... you make it feel so good.." She moaned out, arching her head back. She slowly picked up the pace, the sound of her hips and ass slapping against his lap filling the room alongside their moans of pleasure.

"Mom....mmm..." Michael groaned, listening to the sound of his mother's hips slapping down against his lap as she rode him, feeling the moisture and tightness undulate around him. Watching her arch herself while riding him, his eyes locked on those voluptuous, bouncing breasts in front of him, and he couldn't resist seizing them, grabbing onto them while she rode his cock, and sticking one into his mouth to suck on hungrily while she worked to milk another orgasm out of him.

"Ah fuck!" She yelled out, shuddering heavily as she built quickly to her peak. When he began playing with her breasts again, she lost it. She gave a yell as she bounced hard and fast upon him, her walls suddenly clamping down and squirting their juices. The walls of her tunnel began to grip his member tightly, trying to milk him for his second orgasm.

Damn, he loved it when she came, when he heard her lose control for a bit as her orgasm overtook her, squeezing down on him and coating his cock with her juices as she twitched and jerked on his lap. It only made the young horny man suck on her tits even harder, grasping them even firmer as he started to jerk his hips upward to pound deeper inside her, as her tightness increasing pushed him closer to his own next orgasm, the end of their farewell for the moment.

His moans were muffled by the ample breast-flesh against his face, but it was clear he was about to blow....and soon he did indeed blow, deep inside his own mother. He didn't often cum inside her without proper planning, but today was a special day, and it just felt too good, so he remained buried deep inside her and blowing as much of his sperm down her tunnel as he could.

His mother wasn't yet finished with her own orgasm when his hit, prolonging the experience further. She gasped and shuddered, as he felt his cock twitch inside her, his cum filling her up. She held onto his shoulders and breathed heavily holding their a moment as she came down. She'd have to deal with the cum in her later, a slight annoyance right now. On any other day she'd have him bent over and punishing him in just the way she liked. Right now though she'd let him get away with it, was his big day after all.

It felt amazing to cum inside her, as expected, and Michael was groaning all the way throughout. It might have been an unexpected surprise, but the young man figured it wasn't too disliked from his mother...when she let him cum inside her, she always seemed to enjoy the experience. He grinned up at her, and tried to alleviate some of the annoyance she might feel towards his sudden burst, but pulling them close and kissing her, a loving kiss with traces of lust that showed her that he was indeed going to miss her, sex or no sex. "I think that'll be a good enough goodbye for now, right Mom?" he said, smiling at her.

Once the two of them had finished, they separated and cleaned themselves up a little, before the young man would grab his things and head towards the door, giving his mother one final wave before heading out, and walking a short distance from his home to where the professor worked, knocking on the door once he had made it there, wondering what he was being sent out for anyway.

"Yeah, think that'll do." She smiled, enjoying the kiss with him. She pulled off and watched him get ready, pulling her top back on. When he went to head off she gave a wave. "Take care and have fun my boy."

Knocking on the lab door he was quickly greeted by Proffesor Mesquit. The woman wore a lab coat and what he could only describe as 'science goggles' he was yet to figure out if those were more than eye protection, but they looked it. Her hair was once again a mess, as if she'd just rushed out of bed, but that tended to be her experiments messing it up. "There you are, was getting worried you wouldn't come." She said smiling and calming it seems. She opens the door and walks him in, her laboratory a mess as per usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom