Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sub F wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

jameskgy

Star
I like almost any role where I can play dominant as long as there's no scat, incest or blood involved. If you have something in mind don't worry about the kinks and types or roles I'm gonna list the worst i can say is "sorry not my cup of tea".

I'm not super picking in terms of spelling or grammar but i try to clean my writing up before sending a message. I don't have any strong preference to first or third person so if you do let me know.

As for my kinks I like tons of stuff centered around being dominant. I like roles with verbal abuse, mind break, blackmail, hypnotism, bondage, writing on women, piercings, breeding, impregnation, multiple women and even more unrealistic things such as having a giant cock with gallons of cum and bimboficatoin. I have a set of a few roles i go to depending on what kinks my partner enjoys but I prefer to make them up on the spot. I'm a mid 20s guy and im familiar with a lot of tv shows/movies games/celebs/ anime or whatever else you might want to rp around so dont be shy to ask.

Currently Craving a Fallout Rp, something where I'm a dictator like vault overseer.

jameskgy said:
Hey,
I'm James if your here your probably a submissive f. I'm black for those of you who care I'm also very dominant I like to dominate and degrade mostly verbally I also enjoy roles where I play older. I normally prefer more realistic roles but im fine if your inot something else. I typically write a paragraph per response but I change to fit the person I'm roleplaying with. If your interested pm me or message me on yim or skype at jameskgy1 for both.

Lately ive been trying a lot of new things with people ive been doing a lot of transformation and hyponotism and thought it was fun. Im open to new things as well let me know.

It sounds like we might fit ...but Im curious as to which bit more specific ideas you have or likes etc. Try to take a look at my suggestions thread and tell me what you might think look interesting (or not so interesting)

:)

I'm up for roleplaying with you I have a craving message me if you want to talk more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom