Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Pet's new Pet. [Azayzal x Wolfy]

Wolfy

Supernova
clap of thunder cracked the stillness of the night, making the little girl jump. With a huff, and a mild blushing of her cheeks for being so silly, she returned to looking at herself in the mirror, puckering her lips and coating them with lipstick.

The girl checked over her freshly showered strawberry-scented, body in the mirror, and gave herself a quick wink. She was a short girl, with a pair of nice legs, topped off by a curvy round bottom, now clad in nothing more than a lacy white thong. She giggled before finishing applying her eyeliner, and other makeup, and giving the blond curls that fell to her shoulders another quick bush before bouncing back to her room and falling on the bed. She wasted little time rolling up first, one white thigh-high up her leg, followed by the other, buckling each garter to the top of the sexy garments, before finally sliding her arms into a small matching bra, turning herself around to study the girl in the mirror.

She was aiming for looking like a sexy little crumpet tonight. And so far she was succeeding. Turning to her closet, she pulled out her newest addition, a tempting little red-ridding hood outfit and eagerly pulled it over her tiny body. White petticoat, puffing out the short red miniskirt, tapered at the waist, it was a nice complement to her small frame, and she waste little time tieing the hood around her neckline and giving herself another once over before slipping each foot into a pair of shiny black high-heels.

She was feeling sexy, and naughty, and all to shove it in the face of her ex for dumping her. Chelsea smirked at herself, unbelieving that she'd actually done all this because of a stupid boy -- this was by far the most tempting little outfit she'd ever worn -- but she was mad, and hurt, and was going to make an absolute fool of him at the party tonight. The big bad wolf better watch himself tonight.

But if the little red had any idea just who had been watching her the past few weeks, and what types of things they'd had in mind... she might have opted to be a little less appetizing tonight of all nights.... because her own personal big-bad-wolf was lurking, ready to strike at little Red when they got the chance....

It had taken Amanda quite sometime to finally set everything up, that idiotic boyfriend that held her prize so tightly no matter what girl she had sent his way he just didn't take the bait until finally she hit among something that must've struck his fancy. Amanda had been on cloud nine ever since she had been given permission from her Mistress to find her and herself a pet to play with, It took little time at all for her to decide on just who she wanted to be the newbie pet that she could abuse along with her mistress, a girl she had met and befriended at a small dinner, one who was absolutely drop dead gorgeous and made Amanda giddy just thinking about.

Tonight was her chance to finally take what rightfully belong to her and her mistress of course, The party tonight was going to be the perfect opportunity after breaking Chelsea up with her boyfriend she knew she would be on the war path and dressed to absolutely kill, but little did she know that the big-bag-wolf had been prowling about waiting for it's chance to snatch little red up, And so the party went on. Amanda had dressed as per her mistresses orders, a sexily revealing black nighty with dark fur on the bra and fur lined panties, a long sleek black wolf-like tail and matching ears dark mascara around her shapely brown eyes while her usually bouncy black hair was straightened into a perfect river of black locks. Amanda however hardly cared for the attention it got her, only caring for what one person thought and as she entered Amanda's jaw almost hit the floor, she could hardly believe what Chelsea was wearing and she could hardly believe the luck of how perfectly they matched.

Everyone's eyes were on Chelsea as they watched the sexy little crumpet control the room, for a moment everyone was still just staring before returning back to their conversations. Amanda however made her way over to Chelsea as she slipped into the crowd, she managed to come up behind little red "My my Little Red it's dangerous to walk these crowds alone" she teased giving her usually flirty tone to the girl "Hey Chelsea you look so good I could just eat you up" she continued to play up her costume "I bet your ex is kicking himself right now every guy and hell half the girls are drooling all over you, come on we should grab a drink though" she grabbed the girls hand hardly waiting for her to reply as she pulled her over to the table of drinks.

((Sorry it took so long to reply :/ -sighs- sorry it isn't the best reply ever too :/ ))

Chelsea raised one perfectly plucked brow at the girl, looking her over once, then twice, before shooting a smirk over to her ex-boyfriends direction, making sure he could see the two of them as she was pulled over to the table. "Eat me up huh? Would you savor every bite?" she asked with a wink, and a smile to this new girl. She could hardly believe herself how perfect the two of them went together -- although for much different reasons than Amanda had in mind. If she'd had any inkling to how dangerous this particular big bad wolfy was - or her plans for Chelsea, she'd had run out of the house screaming.

"Sometimes even the varsity quarterback fumbles an attempt to score." she let out a laugh as her slender fingers tookone of the cups handed to her, savoring the moment -- she could practically feel her former boyfriend's eyes on her, and she'd made sure to play up her movements for his view. "I don't think I've ever seen you around before." she started, looking her over again. "Are you a freshman at the college?" She certainly wasn't in Chelsea's high-school - Chelsea would have remembered the competition.

Hey,

I am going through a bad phase of health and was wondering if you could wait a week for this reply I do wish to do this RP but I am not gonna be well enough to type out several paragraphs on the multitude of RP's I have. if you can't wait that long I understand.

Sorry to bring this up all of a sudden

Azayzal said:
Hey,

I am going through a bad phase of health and was wondering if you could wait a week for this reply I do wish to do this RP but I am not gonna be well enough to type out several paragraphs on the multitude of RP's I have. if you can't wait that long I understand.

Sorry to bring this up all of a sudden

No problem! After all your health is the most important thing :).
Take care, and I'll be around when you feel better!

Back
Top Bottom