Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Doctor Smut and his Sexed up companions! (Doctor Who smut)

Mareno

Moon
I wrote this about 9 months ago and shared with friends. I am Dyslexic and this was before I refined my writing more in the last 2 months through my rekindled RP love. I was going to write a part 3 however I never did.
This is the eleventh Doctor purely on the basis I wanted to use Amy Pond.............well he Doctor to "use" Amy.

I took this from my Tumblr and so I think it did something to the format so it is a all single spaces....unless I did that myself 9 months ago?

Hope your enjoy and all feedback is nice.

Doctor Smut and his Sexed up Companions!

The Doctor bursts through the doors of the Tardis with a stride of of triumph toward to the main control column.

“Well that was got a little bit hairy, BUT we did it! Showed a warring race not to war!”

Amy squeezes into Tardis followed by Rory, with her open denim jacket flapping a little and letting her shortened pencil skirt tighten around her darkened tight covered legs as she storms up-to the Doctor with a very stern look on her face. Rory pretty much just chasing Amy with a look of concern for his wife.

Amy exclaims “ Why did you did me on the head with a spoon!”

As the Doctor darts around the control core hitting things seemingly at random and never making eye contact with Amy as she burns a hole into the Doctors head before replying.

“The Tersian people are a very visual people with an infants understanding on how others feel. I needed to show them what pain is an how it affects everything around us. They never saw it before so it was learning experience.”

Rory interjects with an unsure tone “But you…pinched my bum…….” Amy takes over with more authority “Ye! You pinched his bum!”

Doctor looks up stunned and a little jittery. “I…needed to show different kinds of pain! That’s WHY!”

Rory looks more disturbed by delivery of the answer while Amy just looks on unconvinced.

Rory makes a few shuffled efforts past Amy and the Doctor saying “I’m just going to shower…..” and he disappears behind a door leading deeper into the Tardis.

The Doctor returns to touching everything of the Tardis, before he knows its he is turned around forcefully with the feeling of heat all over the front of his body and the feeling of electricity on his lips.

As he parses the view he realizes he sees Amy’s face pressed up against his own…..its then he understands its Amy’s body heat he is feeling and her lips across his.

Muffled he yelps and struggles free enough she stops kissing. “AMY! Behave! Not this again!” In his usual fast paced manner of talking to himself” Its the was higher levels of Oxygen, the bloods just coursing through you its all beca…” Again Amy’s lips finds his, her arms pin him to the console.

She pulls back and shouts at him, “Oh shut up! I cant take it any longer, after you saved me from the Tersian holding me up by my neck my knickers have been soaked. AND YOU'RE going to take responsibility for what you did to me!”

The Doctor brushes of her demands verbally “Its just Adrenaline it will wear uffff!!” Amy kisses again but this its more of an attack, hard pressure to the lips before pulling off for another attack. Some small bites happen quickly, as she then proceeds to lung for the Doctor neck.

The Doctors head is spinning, the smell of Amy’s hair, the sensations on his neck and all over. He regains his composure shouting “Stop it!” as he pulls himself away from the console.

Except he has a very determined Scottish woman latched on to him, she controls him away from the console and with one leg behind his trips him so they are both on the ground.

She has him pinned, his arms above his head as she straddle his chest. Her skirt at the maximum tautness as its ridden up her smooth thigh’s and tight arse.

The Doctor understands shouting does not help, and instead continue his full body struggle, which is hard as Amy’s tongue traces from the Doctors neck to his ear before nibbling on it.

This results in the Doctor letting our a coo, making Amy giggle as she knows her efforts are succeeding. His lower body heaves up in attempts to free him self except allows for his chest to push into Amy’s crotch causing her to inhale deeply and out a deep groan of pleasure.

Even for this one second the heat from Amy’s sex was felt. More in a free moment the Doctor looked down to find the point of contact is darkened as if moist.

His jaw agape her opening and Amy using her red coloured lips against a milky pale skin presses against his mouth and penetrates his mouth her tongue. The excitement has taken over and is controlling her hips forcing her to buck her hips into his chest.

Feeling her covered lips being rub is driving her mad, she flattens her body against his as his weakening struggles fail to discourage her from her goal. Her skirt is fully ridden up showing off her white knickers through the black tights and rounded bum.

Her legs are now side by side over his crotch, which due to the ferocious attention of the red headed Scottish companion, is bulging with a hardened surprised underneath.

Amy swaps his hands into just the one of hers and using more force to keep him pinned. She slides her hand down the Doctors chest as she continue kissing him deeply and toying with his tongue.

Her hand finding her prize, the Doctors ever expanding mound, she grabs it and gives it a little jerk, cause the Doctor to moan with pleasure in her mouth and Amy to giggle again.

A few more hard pumps and the Doctor arches in more pleasure. Amy sits up leaving the Doctor’s arms free….but not his body….

For now the Doctor is powerless, with each pump of his pole he is rendered helpless as he rag-dolls in pleasure and moans.

With a finger just on her lips she cant help but nibble it with her lips, the sight of the Doctor powerless in pleasure is turning her on more than when she saw him dominate in her rescue earlier.

Without thought her hips pump along the his covered cock in time with each hand pump she gives.

Deftly she unzips his fly and instantly her skirt covered pubic bone is hut by the Doctor sizeable dick. With a sequel she exclaim “DOCTOR!” at the surprise. A coy smile she removes her finger from her mount and runs it down the Doctors chest. “You never wear underwear……how bold of you Doctor.”

Taking his hardened cock in her left hand a whimper comes from the Doctor. Amy makes sure not to pump at all, just letting the sensation send waves to his brain.

She slowly unbuttons his shirt with her right hand, soon enough his slightly haired chest is exposed and she runs her hand all over it. Until she grazes his nipple a intake of air from the Doctor happens….she begins giving a nipple full attention. Result in coo’s and aahh’s of pleasure.

She jerks on his dick hard, the Doctors hips launch them selves up with such force seeking for more pressure in Amy’s hand, that this is his most successful motion since this domination began. Amy cant help but laugh and giggle on her way down till her reddened lips meet his right nipple applying a kiss.

Causing another spasm from him at first his hips lift from the kiss and then more from the friction of Amy’s hand enveloped over his member.

The Doctor lets out a quiet plea, “Please…Amy….stop this…..”

Amy grabs his rod hard and yanks down with expected violent movement of the Doctor.

“NO! Your going to satisfy me! I am not leaving you along until I have your cock fucking me hard!”

The Doctor replies “That’s…what I mean….I cant take it any more” with a sly smile Amy pushes forward descending on to the Doctor, her covered tits pressing into his bare chest. She whispers “I knew you’d come around.” and gives him a loving kiss on the cheek and a pump of his pole just so have him moan in her face.

She sits back up and exclaims “All right you nasty boy. Time for the fucking of your 1000 year life!…but first!” She lets go of the Doctor and shuffling to take her Denim jacket off eventually succeeds. Quick as a flash her T shirt is off and throw to the side. Leaving her ample milky breasts hidden behind a white bra. She unclasp it and it falls onto the Doctor’s chest, her white as snow breasts and rose pink petal nipples on show, are erect from the cold air.

Then sliding down until her sexy arse is past his thighs her chest scrapes across his stomach, sending pleasure as her nipples graze his skin. Until the full size of the Doctor’s “Doctor” is in her face.

The Doctor lets out a complaint in the form of a moan “I thought you were going to finish this….”

Amy’s eyes turn solid and she gives the “Doctor” a twist. Barking “Ill be finished with YOU in my own time!”. The twist results in the head of the Doctors penis coming close to Amy’s lips, without a second her lips are wrapped around the head, the doctor’s dick pushes further into Amy’s mouth forcing her to pull back with a pop.

Amy smiles as she catches her breath before going in for another attack on the Doctors rod. This time she gives light kisses to his head, then some longing licks tracing around the in a circle.

With a pump from her hand on his base the cock pushes towards her. Catching it in her mouth she begins sucking.

The Doctor’s noises become more frantic as she sucks and tongues only the head, with her other hand pumping the rest of the Time lords weapon. Amongst his cries of pleasure was a few words, Amy just heard “Please…….just end it!” and the image of her fucking the Doctor flashed in her mind. Then the tingle in her pussy along with the dampness of her pants turns her mind to more immediate needs.

With a harrumph and “ A fine!” delivered as if defeated when in actual fact she is more than delighted to hop on the Doctor for a much needed ride.

She stands up and begins tugging at her tights to bring them down, without thinking she is giving the Doctor a great view of peach shaped arse. Unceremoniously Amy grabs for the controller panel and takes of her tights off successfully.

She hears a moan, turning around she is shocked by her sight…..the Doctor love muscle in hand is pumping away staring at her bottom, then her chest before meeting her eyes with a smile.

Open mouthed then smiling Amy says “And when I thought I knew just one thing about you.”

With a meander of his head he replies “Well….might as well enjoy it.” then smiles his boyish grin.

With hands on still skirted hips, Amy struts towards the exposed Doctor, stepping over him. Giving the Doctor a great view of her panty covered fire red crock. Its no secret Amy is wet, her white underwear is positively soaked.

Staring The Doctor asks “Aren't you going to take those off?” Amy crouches down without a word and just rubs her pussy in his face. The scent is strong as his face is covered in juice’s.

With two fingers Amy peels away her panties to reveal her red hair bush trimmed neatly, and her engorged pussy lips. He begins licking and Amy buries his head deeper as she being moaning in pleasure. With an invasive tongue probing her lips, before being hovered into his own and sucked upon. Amy grinds harder with moans of pleasure and exclamation of “Yes, deeper…oh Doctor go deeper!”

With the final straw being when the Doctor flicks her clit. Amy pushes him into sex hard and grinds until its not enough, she throws him back. Almost cracking his head off the floor of the Tardis.

The Doctor looks up confused, slightly sore and even…..scared. As the red haired Scottish beauty with her long legs repositions her self before grabbing the Timelords cock and aiming it towards her pussy as he hold her panties back.

With one last determined look from Amy, she plunges her self onto the Doctor leading to the room being filled with moans from both of them.

Amy quickly picks up the pace and fucks the Doctor. “Ye, Fuck my cunt Doctor! Gimme it!” his member fills her up with each up. Her outer lips quiver as they sheen from her pussy juices.

The Doctor cant help but feel harder than ever as he is inside Amy, His hands find her breasts and begin massage then. This leads to Amy giving out a howl and doubling her speed as she feels his muscle probe her deep.

The Doctor pumps into Amy increasing the force, so her clit crashes down onto his pubic bone. Soon from the ever constant assault. Amy arches back as she orgasm’s. Her lips tighten around the Doctors cock until he can't move it any more, instead with pulses milks him, sending him over the edge. Shooting his cum into Amy with such a force, Amy begin orgasming again, until she flops on top of the Doctor, passed out. It has been an exhaustive day……

------------------------------------------PART 2----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amy stirs on the cold floor of the Tardis control room before awaking. Opening her eyes she scans the room not seeing the Doctor or anyone else, before sitting up to confirm no one is around.

All is quiet as the Tardis hums content as always. Feeling the cold air brush against her still exposed nipples, she looks down to confirm her half nakedness. Only wearing her skirt and nothing else, Amy looks around for her clothes she quickly discarded to mount the Doctor an unknown time ago in the past…..future? Amy thinks to her self that such terms are complicated while hurling through space and time. Then the memory of having the Doctor filling her has a tingling between her legs.

With a shake of the head Amy is back from her slow drift into an erotic replay of recent events. She looks round and finds her high heeled boots, her shirt blouse and Denim jacket. However there is not sign of her panties of tights……did she throw them that far and down a revise of the Tardi’s deck? She recalls she was every excited. With another shake of the head before dreaming again, begins gathering her clothes and then dressing

With a final zip up her black high heeled boot she is ready, Amy begins her walk to the back door deeper into the Tardis. Stopping Amy rolls up her pencil skirt inside out to check the as she wore it the entire fucking the Doctor. As expected…much of the inside of her skirt is a mess with cum…she cant tell who’s as her legs are still glistening with dried in pussy juices reminding how wet she got, a show must happen as soon as possible. However she cannot resist a quick dip with a finger in her pussy, still wet and with a moan she resist the urge to continue playing with her self. She will do that in the shower soon! ~

As her heels clatter down the Tardis corridors Amy is making quick steps in a rush for the showers in her and Rory’s “chambers” as the Doctor refers to them. What awaits the the great pleasure of a warm hot shower and the feeling of a warm hot orgasm.

Approaching one of the last doors before the corridor to her “chambers” Amy reaches out her right hand for the button open button on the door, however she finds her self pushed forward into it and pinned. Her out stretched arm is gripped by someone else hand, she struggles raising her left but that too is grabbed and pinned to the door.

A body presses hard against her own, letting out an angry shout of “GET OFF ME!” as she struggles. A voice is heard “Your fucked him didnt you! You little slut!” without any control Amy shouts “Rory!? THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?”

The body lightens on the body press for Amy to turn enough and take view of her “attacker” it is indeed Rory, with an unimpressed growl before a roar from the Scottish Lass “Rory! Get off me! I need a shower!”

Rory instead of the predicted action of letting her go, bowing his head and saying sorry. He instead returns to pushing Amy harder this time against the door, giving her no quarter for movement.

Rory talks with gritted teeth in her ear. “What to you so long?…..you were fucking him weren't you?”. Amy’s eyes widen he knows….she impulsively denies it with a roar in her voice “Why would you think that! That’s nonsense!”

Rory replies still with gritted teeth “Then were is your tights?”

“Uh..they had a run in them….they were ruined.” Amy cant help but become less veracious as the guilt begins to wash over her.

Rory brings both her arms together above her head so he can take both in one hand. Amy of course struggles with grunts, however she cannot get any leverage as her breasts are squished into door.

In in one swift move with his other hand, Amy’s pencil skirt is pulled up, revealing her uncovered buttocks and still freshly fucked cunt.

“I guess your knickers were ruined as well? Time lord cum all over them?” Rory delivers with a certain level of smugness.

Amy cannot retort nor can she struggle. For once Rory has won over her since, she is paralysed as the images of the future rushes through her head. Rory leaving her, having to attend the divorce in court. With a loud gasp she feels something dart into her pussy.

“Did he fuck you well? Did you enjoy it!?” these questions coming from Rory are alien to Amy. She is stunned from the interrogation as well as the quick stabs of a finger into her open pussy lips. The fear, the force fullness of Rory is getting that adrenaline going, she it now turning to mush from horniness.

“I see, you fucked him! It was all your plan! You are a bitch Amy!” With that the finger retreats from her cunt and soon a hand slaps across her exposed arse leaving a trace of pussy juice that reacts to the air making it feel cold to Amy as the rest of her buttock warms up. She cannot help but yelp in a pleased manner.

“You love it don’t you? You slut!” and again another slap across her bum is met with a moan from Amy. Rory pins her harder against the door with his full body, a mouth her to ear. As he rubs his covered crotch on her reddening rear, her breasts are forced to rub on the door. The cold unknown alloy causing Amy’s nipples to react through her blouse, its only now she remembers she forgot her bra!

Rory's hand reaches around the front of her milky thighs before sliding to her inner thigh sending a thousands pulses of electricity to Amy’s brain knowing what’s to come soon. Tracing his hand up her thigh he is collecting all the drips from her cunt old and new. With so much lubrication is easy for him to glide off her out lips with his finger trips, causing Amy to buck into him as if her lips are looking to devour his fingers.

This motion from his wife allows for more pressure to be put onto his covered cock, it forces some of the skin of his head to be pealed back from her friction. Eliciting a moan from him and a sudden need to redetermine dominance. With his hand on the edge of her labia, he uses his fingers to splay open her dripping cunt, then tracing his middle finger up and down the inner line allowing for quick brush of her clit. Sending Amy jumping from the unexpected jolt and giggling on her way down.

Since his hand was removed between her legs after her short flight, he wraps it around her stomach before rising it up her blouse and finding her breast. He cant help but grab it roughly and just take in the feeling of them as they squish against his mauling. He quickly finds Amy’s erect nipple trough the cloth and proceeds to use his index finger to rub it getting Amy’s own juices on her white blouse staining it.

Rory leans his head into her neck brushing away his wife’s red hair with his nose then placing his lips on her neck for a kiss. Amy dips her head back revelling in the pleasure as he continues his tender kisses on her supple neck up to ear for a nibble. Amy cant control her self and buckles at the knees.

Rory seeing this an as invitation as her ass is pushed further our leaving her red fuzzy flower wide open, he unbuckles and unzips his trousers allowing them to fall to the ground and revealing his dick stretching his boxers into a tent. With one quick motion he has freed his well sized cock.

Amy hearing the commotion from behind knows what’s going on, presents her red and cum marked arse for him. With one arm still pinning his wife’s arms to the door he uses the other to guide his head towards her fully open and dripping cunt, on the tips of those now red and swollen lips he rubs himself up and down hit her clit resulting in Amy just push off the door and onto his cock.

Now with his entire cock enveloped by her all the rules have gone out the window. Letting go of her arms and placing both his hands onto her hips to help himself fuck her, he cant help but grip her and just pull himself as deep as he can.

It has been weeks since the last the time, and today Rory made a promise to himself he was going to fuck his wife one way or another. With all this pent up sexual energy he can help but be forceful in fucking her reddened cunt.

Amy with her face pushed into the door gasps in pleasure as he now begins pulling his dick in and out of her love tunnel. Face flushed and mouth wide open she is in heaven, she thinks that only a while ago she was fucking the Doctor. These thoughts make her giggle as the assault continues inside her. Making her feel hotter she begins tugging at the buttons of her top to release her breast to the air. Freeing her tits despite losing some buttons she begins rubbing one as she lets out low “oooooohhhhhh” with grunts mixed between them.

Rory is in his own world head up enjoying the constant pulling of his cock by Amy’s cunt. He slips out and quickly finds that wet fuck hole and continues his assault. He hears Amy shouting his name, “RORY! Rory! ROOOORY!”

He replies “You take it you whore! Take my fuck..” Amy shouts a lot harsher interrupting him “RORY YOUR NOT FUCKING ME!”.

Rory returns to the world, and looks to his Red haired wife scowling him. He then replays the words in his head. “your….not…fucking….me.” but his cock is so warm and went….and this swirling?

He cant help himself but he bucks his hips and lets out a moan from the attention on the head of his dick. He looks down to see a mouth on his cock…..and a lot of hair.

The head moves from being obstructed by Amy’s slender body and a pop is heard as Rory’s member leaves his red lipped mouth while a hand still pumps him, so far Rory knows it humanoid. Finally the face that was pleasuring him just a second ago is revealed and those lips wrapped around his rod releases their grip and out comes “Hallo, I am Sexy.”

Back
Top Bottom