Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Family forever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Okay." Myoki went over to begin prepping the table. He overheard kagami talking about wanting a brawl hairstyle. "You know you could always do what I've been suggesting for years, wear it naturally, no clips, no special colors. Besides, it looks good as is. Always has."

"Well actually the look I want is natural, though there's some stuff I want to buy if the museum is here or something." Kagami stood up, "I just need some scissors and a brush. And I want the hat and uniform."

"Yes, there is a museum nearby. We can drive to it if you want. You two can go inside while Jefferey and I wait for you.I don't wwant to leave him alone in the car or in the beach house when he doesn't want to. Or are you ok with wearing clothes, Jef?" Lorelya put some of the stew on her plate and put some bread on the table. "Kagami, Myoki, please come and eat with Jefferey and me together at the table."

kagami smiled a bit knowing that they would be able to go right after, "ok then... that would be voundava!' she said with a giggle trying a german accent. she sighed and sat down quietly eating, " weird to see a neko...soo what happened then.'

"To a museum? That's fine with me. But how about after we eat?" He said this as his stomach began to 'growl'. "Also, kagami, it's 'Wunderbar'." He says with a light laugh.

"Yes, we should finish eating first and then we can go to it." Lorelya dipped some bread into her stew and ate it. She petted Jeffery's head with a smile and turned to Kagami. "Do you remember when I stopped before we arrove at this house? I did it to save him. His name is Jeffery." Lory knew that her kids had allways wanted a pet and maybe they could accept him as their pet like Lor allready had.

"No it's not." She said glaring at him. "And why would you care anyway." She leaned back and started to eat, "well ok then." Kagami looked at her and just shrugged.

Jeffery listened to the whole conversation. When the conversation shifted to who he was, the neko just blushed and looked away. "I've never worn them before..." He whispered to lorelya. "H-hi..." He said to the German girl, slowly looking up at her. He went back to cuddling lorelya's leg, and occasionally taking a sip of the soup.

Lorelya petted Jeffery's head and looked at him with a reassuring smile even though she didn't know what he meant with his words. "It's ok, you're save now. And you, young lady, will be a little bit less grumpy or else we won't go to the musem. I wanted to bond with you two more since...since your dad passed away..." A tear came out of her left eye and ran down her cheek. She wiped it away and continued to eat her stew.

Kagami sighed, "I'm just really bored and I just hate when someone corrects me sometimes." She shrugged again and leaned back against the chair. "I'm sorry then.." She said finishing her food and stretching. "Hmmm, well hopefully nothing is gonna be boring after today or something. I'll be in my room if anyone needs me or something."

(I was thinking of making another girl, she would be a kitsune if you guys are ok with it)

Myoki quickly finished eating, having two bowls of the stuff. "The food was great mother." He said, standing up and washing his dishes. "If you need me to do something just ask." He says before heading off to his room.

Lorelya finished eating her portion of the stew and stood up. She put the dishes away, thanked Myoki for his help and went upstairs. "When do you want to go to the museum? We can go now, or do you want to relax first and go tomorrow?" Lory looked at Jeffery with a smile and hoped that Kagami would warm up sooner or later.

Kagami was almost up the stairs, then turned and walked back for toward them, "we could go now then. I'm bored." She smiled a bit and leaned against the wall taking off her hat then putting it back on. " let's go."

Jeffery slowly approached the Russian girl. He sniffed the air around her before looking up at her. He wasn't sure what to think of her. The boy seemed to help the mother but this girl was different. Who knows how she would treat him.

"I'm okay with leaving now." Myoki squared a bit and looked at Jeffery. "So... What was this ones name again? I'm afraid I wasn't paying attention when you told us." He said as he reached out to pet Jeffery.

Lorelya grabbed her purse with her car keys and walked towards the door where she stopped and waited. "His name is Jeffery. Ok, then let's go!" She drove to the museum as soon as everyone had gotten inside. "Here we are!" Lory got out of the family van and looked at the large building in front of them. There were a few people visiting it, including furries. She went inside the large building and bought tickets for everyone. "Ok, you can walk around and look at everything, but we meet at the souvenir shop in two hours. Don't touch anything and have fun!" Lorelya walked to the history section and looked at the exhibits, starting with the stone age.

Kagami sighed and got out crossing her arms. "Wonder if i can finally see and three of my favorite tanks ever." She walked in and walked off seeing if she could find what she was looking for

Rin stood quietly in the museum looking at one of the tanks they had on display. she glanced around for a moment then sighed and continued to walk around

Lorelya got to the word war two section after walking around for a while. She noticed the fixxen and walked towards her. "Hello...I'm Lorelya, but you can call me Lor or Lorry. Who are you?"

Rin crossed her arms still quielty looked around when she slowly turned around sending a women behind her. She tilted her head a bit finding it strange that the human women would come up and just introduce herself, but she had to be nice and introduce herself too. "My name is rin, I am actually a neko fox spirit in a human form...what makes you curious about me?"

"I was just interested in you because there aren't many furries in this museum. Not to forget that you look very cute...this might be a little bit straight forward, but would you like to be my pet?"

Rin looked down and blushed a bit, "ummm cute? " she said not knowing what else to say with that. Rin sighed to be calm and looked up at her, "pet..." She said looking down at the ground almost looking sad but she wasn't, being nervous was it. " well... I don't have one and I don't trust thsm!" She said deciding to be a little aggressive. "Why should I just say yes to someone that ends up not caring about me anymore." She said not referring to her alone but to all masters in general who want her kind as a pet. Rin covered her mouth, " I'm...srry lorry for lashing out like that...I didn't mean that your bad, I'm just saying in general." She sighed and calmed down a bit sitting down against the wall

"Yes, you're cute." Lorelya listened to the emotional outburst and tried to smile kindly at the vixen. "I'm sorry if I used the wrong words. Maybe you want to be a member of my family instead? I won't treat you as my pet as long as you don't want to be treated that way." She held a hand out in an attempt to offer the girl a sign of her friendship and to show her that she meant what she had said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom