Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Family forever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revnarh

Playful demoness
Lorelya Nymphadehl, had planned this trip with her small family for a while so they could bond with each other better. She checked a last time if they had packed everything they needed before she put the suitcases into the trunk. Lory told her kids to go to the bathroom a last time while she placed the cooler, which had sandwiches, apples, bananas, water, orange juice with a dash of lemon juice and ice cream inside it, on the floor of the co-driver's seat of the small family van. Lorelya got behind the steering wheel and waited for her kids to get into the car. She wanted to drive to the beach house she had rented for their two weeks long vacation. She drove for a whole hour and everything was ok until Lor saw a with fur covered figure laying next to the street. She stopped the van, unbuckled her seatbelt and walked slowly closer to the neko to see if he or she was still alive after she had told Kagami and Myoki to stay inside the car.

Kagami was just relaxing after they've been driving for a while. Kagami felt like going but also didn't feel like going either, it was just a weird feeling she had sometimes, she closed her eyes and crossed her arms against a blue and black jacket she was wearing. She put on her headphone and leaned back against the seat of the van sitting in the front and laying back just listening to her music

Myoki was up in his room playing games when he heard his name called for time to finish packing and goto the restroom. He checked his suitcase to check to see that he had everything, and he did. He then went to the restroom, after waiting on his sister to finish up in it. After using the restroom he looked around for anything else he wanted to take with him. He decided to take his old GBA and a few of his games for it. After packing it in his gaming pouch for the trip there. After that he heads down, puts his stuff in the vehicle and waits to see if everyone else is ready before getting in the vehicle.

Jeffery lay across the side of the road. He cradled his arm, which had been bitten by a wild animal while he lived in the forest. He noticed the human approaching, and changed to a more human form with tiger ears and tail. He was hungry and hurt, but he still moved away from the human. He was too shy to face one. He crawled away but limped with the injured arm. He looked back with fear in his eyes, not trusting the human. The last human he had beat him and cast him away. He became withdrawn after that, never trusting them.

Lory stopped walking towards him and watched the neko changing his form, which made her notice the wound on his arm and the mix of hunger and angst in his eyes. She went back to her car and got a few sandwiches and a water bottle out of the cooler. Lorelya walked then around the van and took the first aid kit out of the trunk. She headed back to the neko and threw the sandwiches to his feet. "I don't want to harm or hurt you. I just want to help." Lor opened the first aid kit and took a bandage out of it. "Would it be ok for you when I get a little bit closer to you? I want to help you with your wounded arm. Please let me bandage it so your wound can heal better."

Kagami sighed feeling so bored, "hurry up already" Things were taking to long and she wanted to go already. Her gold hair shining bright with the sun shining through the window. Kagami looked around and went back to just having a little nap.

Myoki wasn't really aware that they stopped, as he was 'in the game', so to speak. He had been busy playing his games the entire time. "Oh that's bullshit! I got that fucker!" He yelled out as he was obviously struggling with something. He then mumbled something else, which was in-audible.

Jeffery slowly ate the food tossed to his feet. He would have refused it if his stomach wasn't begging for it. She started to approach and his glance shot up. She tried to tell him she didn't want to hurt him. The thing she pulled out of the box seemed harmless. He slowly limped over to her, until he stood on all fours in front of her. He sniffed her lightly, letting her view the injured arm. He was ready to back away if needed, but she seemed harmless. He blushed and looked at the ground before she said anything.

Lorelya walked towards the wounded neko slowly and bandaged the wound on his arm. "My name is Lorelya, but you can call me Lorry or Lor. What's yours?" She stood slowly up and helped him to stand on his feet. "What would you say when I take you with my kids and me to the beach? You could rest in the house and eat as much fish as you want." She walked with Jeffery to the van and helped him inside and buckled the seatbelt around him so he was safe. Lorelya got back behind the steering wheel and continued to drive to the beach house. She stopped in front of the rented house after driving for a half hour. Lor got out of the van and helped Jeffery inside the house before she helped Myoki and Kagami to get the suitcases out of the trunk and into the beach house. There were enough rooms for all four so that even Jeffery could sleep in a comfy bed.

Kagami walked outside still staying close to the house, there was a bit of wind blowing which made her hair start flowing gently. " what's there to do anyway." She said looking around quietly with crossed arms. Kagami sighed and just waited

Myoki got out of the car and walked into the house, choosing which room he'd sleep in. He thanks his mom for helping him get his stuff in before starting to unpack. After finishing unpacking he goes outside. "Hey, Kagami? Aren't you going to unpack?"

Jeffery winced as she bandages him. She told him her name, and asked his. "I-it's Jeffery..." He said quietly. He listened to her proposal. Go with her to a beach house? He could try... "You mean be your pet" he said with an inquisitive look. He didn't know how adorable he looked. He followed her to the car and let her strap him in. he hugged his knees as he looked at the other two. His cat ears twitched randomly and he just watched the girl driving. He managed to wiggle out of the restraint once they stopped. He landed on all fours outside the van and looked around.

Lorelya put her suitcase into her room and went the to the kitchen. The fridge was full and waited to be raided. "What would you guys like to eat?" She hoped that Myoki and Kagami would help her preparing their meal. Lor didn't know weither Jeffery wanted to stay and eat with her family or if he wanted to take the chance and leave.

"Later when I want to." She said not giving him a glance and just relaxing while she continued to look around. Kagami turned and walked inside going over to see which room she could take for herself

Myoki shrugged. "Well If you need help with something I will." He went over to his mom to see if he can help with anything. "Hey, mother? What can we do here?" He asked.

Jeffery followed the mother slowly, smelling the food in the kitchen. He walked there slowly and say in the corner. Moving slowly, he stepped to lor's side and purred. He'd stay with her. Smiling up at the woman, he snuggled her leg as a show of affection. He'd stay with her as long as she wanted him.… "I could eat..." He whispered, staying close.

Lorelya had hoped that Kagami would help her preparing the meal like she used to in the past. She was glad that Myoki came to the kitchen. "You can cut some of the veggetables and put them then into the pot." Lory smiled when she noticed Jeffery snuggling her leg. She stopped cutting the meat and reached down to scratch him behind his ear and under his chin. Lorelya pet his head a last time before she continued to prepare the stew. The smell of the food filled the house slowly. She put the pot with the stew on the table and turned around to Myoki. "Well, you can swim in the sea, play a few games with your sister and me or do other things with us...I want us to get a llittle bit closer as a family. I know that you miss your father...I miss him too...but I want to be there for you two." Lor wiped the tears with a handkerchief away before her make-up could be ruined. "Can you go and tell Kagami that the food is ready?" She put some of the stew on a deep poate and gave it to Jeffery. "You can sit next to me if you want. Or would you prefer it to eat on the ground?"

Kagami walked into the empty room, turning on the lights and sitting on the bed. " this is maybe voundava....for now." She said in a German accent she had. Kagami sighed and walked out into the living room to watch tv

Lorelya heard tze TV in the living room being turned on. She walked to the room and turned it off. "Kagami, why won't you come and visit us in the kitchen to eat with us at the dining table? You can watch some TV later, ok?" Lor wanted to have everyone at the table instead of eating in front of the television. She missed eating together and talking about the day like a normal family. Since Myke, her husband, died in a car accirent they ate only either in their rooms or in front of the TV, but they won't do that on their two week vacation on the beach.

Kagami rolled her eyes, "fine..." She stood up and fixed the clips in her hair crossing her arms and leaning against the wall across from the counter just waiting. Kagami was just bored as hell, there wasn't anything fun here that she saw right now. " so after this I'm gonna be bored again."

Jeffery watched the two argue. He didn't want to try and break it up, so he just sat next to lor's chair on the floor. The neko began to meow softly as he waited, hoping they wouldn't fight too much. He took the pot and began to sip a bit. It was great to him, so he gave her a warm smile. "T-T-Thank you, lorelya..."

Kagami looked over, " and who's that?" She said looking at the weird neko. " hmm.." She said not really caring right now. Kagami sat down and laid her arms on the table putting her chin on top feeling always bored with everything

Myoki did as he was asked and helped with the preparation of the food. He was gonna go get kagami but before he finished with the vegetables his mom decided to get her herself. So he shrugged and finished chopping the vegetables and put them into the pot. After he was done with that he went over to his mom and kagami. "Hey, you unpack yet?" He asks kagami. "Also, you need help with anything else mother?" He asks his mom.

"You can help me to prepare the table if you want, Myoki. And thanks for your help." Lor smiled at her son with a thankful smile. She looked at kagami and shook her head. "There are a lot of things you can do besides watching TV. How about you work on your tan together with me? Or you could talk to me about anything like you usually did in the past..." Lorelya missed the talks she had with her daughter before Myke died. "This is Jeffery. I picked him up when I stopped the car on our way to this beach house. He was hurt so I thought it would be a good idea to help him." She scratcued the neko behind his ear and smiped at him warmly. "You're welcome."

Kagami sat up and sighed, "well I was hoping if there were somewhere good to go." Kagami did like history and she would always watch shows about tanks and wars and guns. "Do you think there's a tank museum here or something?" She asked feeling a bit like a history nerd now. It was just something she wanted to do since she just remembered history class and all the lessons they had in school

(Pic for my character: https://1-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/c/image/1379/54/1379543865523.jpg)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom