Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Things are slow looking for a couple fantasy story driven rp partners

Status
Not open for further replies.

SarungaDeshaw

Planetoid
Hello all,

Things have slowed down for a little and I am looking for a couple new rp partners. I am looking for a someone who loves stories and character development. I am a huge fantasy fan so this type of setting I really look for. I would also like someone who can keep close to my posting length. Below are three male character types I would love to play with. Below them are the females I have in mind. If you find something you would like or have an idea please feel free to IM me. Hope to hear from you all. I have revamped this a little since I have been having some apparent confusion. The male roles are bold and the female roles are normal. I have also typed up some story ideas or starters. I have also added a sample post so people can see what I am asking them to come close to. I would love someone who could rp through e-mail or goggle docs. If not I can come back on here and rp.

Barbarian (kinda looking)

Story Setting #1: They have traveled together since they where young. Now they are both adults and still traveling together. Making a living in a world that didn't favor those with out family or clan. Even in those years the Barbarian couldn't say that he knew his companions hair color or skin. He had never known him to bed a woman, for that mater to show an eye for them. What he did know was his companion was always there in battle when he needed him. A good adviser and much to his dismay had shown signs that something wasn't natural about him. One night after much mead flowered the barbarian had a plan. His friend had been far to long with out enjoying the pleasures of a wench. Little would he know what his plan would uncover.

Other parings possible:
some what feral female
captive
Woman that hires him as a body guard

Viking (Really Looking)

Story Setting #1: I had an rp with a viking going and sadly my partner vanished with no warning so enough time has passed and I am looking for a new partner. Below is a link to the thread we had going. I would love someone who could kinda do a story like this. Basically she is clanless comes across him. He clams her for his own. What follows is a battle of wills.

http://houseeros.com/roleplay-role-playing-forum/index.php?topic=36995.0

Story Setting #2: Her village was raided. Her family slain and everything in her peaceful life was gone. She learned to grow up quickly. She grew leaning to hate and wield a blade. The only thought in her mind was vengeance. She knew the clan that had raided her village. Now that her skill with a blade was almost unmatched she ventured into the wilds to seek the clan that took her family and childhood. Little does she knows the generation that led the raid is now old ad fat spending their nights in the mead halls. That the raid had been done out of desperation. So what will happen when she comes across one of the younger men in the clan?

Other parings:
Captive from a raid
Fellow clan member
Wild spirit

Elf (Please keep in mind when I say Elf I picture Tolkien style elves) (Very much looking)

Story Setting #1: Things in their land had been quite. Almost too quite. The type of quite that would lure someone into thinking that it would be alright to sleep while on watch. After all, no one had ventured into their lands for so long the paths where almost forgotten. That was just what he planned on doing. Finding some quite place in he woods around the elven kingdoms and catch a little bit of sleep. Sadly things never work out like we have planed. He found a place and started to sleep only to be woke some time later by labored steps through his forest. Looking down all he could see was the forest floor and a small trail of blood. Red blood so he knew it to be human. Following the trail it didn't take him long to find a wounded woman. Unconscious, dressed in armor and wielding a sword that looked as though it had seen better days. Two paths lay before him. Leave her to her obvious fate or take her back to his homelands and to the healers. Maybe get answers to what she was doing in these lands.

Story Setting #2: He liked nature. Being about nature. Something not uncommon for elves but he seemed to take it to extremes. One time out in their lands he caught the trail of a wounded animal. It seemed the creature was in pain and it would only be right to put the creature out of its misery. When he found the creature what he also found was what looked human but moved and sounded like a animal. It was only pity for the creature that stayed his hand that day. Still something about it caught his attention. The more time he spent around it the more he realized she was intelligent. Maybe if he brought back more of her humanity he could learn what had brought her here and how she ended up in such a state.

Also one idea I have been playing around with is a Riddick like character. I love his antihero I bow to no man attitude.

Sample Post

Her lips continued holding the smile even as he threatened to beat out of her what he didn't like. “I would agree they aren't good for much besides entertaining the guys,” Her grin only grew as she looked up at him looking into his one good eye. “Try and beat if out of me and see how far you get,” She teased him back being truthful in telling he wouldn't get far. Feeling his hands sliding down her body as he laughed she couldn't help but grin cheekily up at him feeling his massive hands wrapping around her ankles. The feeling of him ramming himself into her made her moan as her eyes closed soaking in the feeling of it. Her body moved with out much of a fight as he brought her legs up and up tell she felt her knees pressing against her breasts. This position was new but still she was looking forward to seeing what he could do. He had already proved himself better then every man had had been with even if the list was short. “Aye as a matter I do have somewhere to be,” she said with a smirk on her lips not making it easy on him. If he was truly worthy of claiming her fully he would be able to withstand her resistance tell he won her. Her cold gray eyes glazed over in passion feeling him hardening inside her. “And as soon as your done I will be on my way,” she said feeling the cool air hitting the small of her back that made her body shiver slightly as goosebumps broke out over her skin.

As he forced his cock into places he hadn't been touching before she moaned loudly again feeling at this angle he seemed to be hitting that one spot with every powerful thrust he made into her. There was something about being helpless beneath him that was oh so pleasurable in that it was new for her. Her hands moved between her legs and up to his chest as she touched him. A slightly evil smile crossed over her lips as her hands continued feeling over his chest before her fingers found one his nipples knowing they where sensitive for guys as well. Capturing she gently pinched his nipple rolling it between her fingers seeing what type of reaction she would get from him. While she could fight back much she could still explore finding out different things about his body that was open to her in this position. She didn't want it any other way if he was planing on claiming her he would have to be strong enough to take her as he saw fit and as she saw fit.

If he did succeeded in claiming her she knew now she could get what she wanted from him knowing in time she would only get better. Her moans continued spilling out as her hands left his nipples running over his chest loving the feeling of his hard body inside and outside of her. Her hands came to rest on his stomach as he continued taking her strongly making her body burn in the pleasure. She watched the steam rise off his giant powerful form moaning loud as her body quivered under him getting lost in what he was doing to her. The way he was moving and rubbing her clit was making her moan and shiver under him. His request of her made her smile as she looked up into his eyes. “Oh no man. You haven't claimed me yet,” she called out making him fight for every inch but if he did manage to claim her he would have her fully. “I belong to no one,” she yelled back looking up into his one good eye feeling her body starting grow wetter and tighter around him. Her breathing came out in light pants as her mind started to cloud with pleasure once more.

These are just basic ideas and are open to being worked out or changed. When things come to the adult scenes below are some of my likes

Dirty talking
Ear play
Light bondage
lot twists
Size difference (I also love the males being larger and taller then the females)
Tightness
Gags
Leather
Multiple Orgasms

Well if you have made it here congrats. If you see something you would like write or sparks an idea please send me an IM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom