Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I'm back! Male seeking female roleplaying partners! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DetailedMan24

Planetoid
Hello there, ladies! I've decided to come back after a period of time and I can say that I'm more ready to roleplay than I ever have been before! A lot of the roles I've listed below are open to being modified and changed if necessary. Please, don't hesitate to message me and show your interest in roleplaying with me. I hope to be able to talk with you soon and here are some roles that may entice you to message me:

Teacher/Student
Teacher/Teacher
Doctor/Patient
Nurse/Patient
Doctor/Nurse
Best Friends
Ex Lovers
New Student In School
Neighbors
Two Strangers
Boss/Employee
Employee/Employee
Boss/Secretary
Jock/Cheerleader
Dancer/Bouncer

Although these are the roles I desire the most, if there's a role you would like to do instead, please don't hesitate to ask! Also, I feel roleplaying is about collaboration, which is why I don't have any scenarios on my thread. I want to do roles both of us will enjoy so this experience will be incredible for the both of us. Please, don't hold back on me!

P.S. I should mention what I'm looking for. I'm seeking female roleplaying partners only. Also, I tend to RP in first person because I feel it adds more of a real-life experience to the roleplay, which is very exciting! I will RP in third person, although I'll admit I'm a lot more comfortable roleplaying in first person. I would prefer to RP over IM's instead of on the threads because it's a lot faster and more efficient than PM's or on this site. I also would prefer to find long-term roleplaying partners because I want a woman that will roleplay with me for a long time and still keep me on my toes every time we roleplay together! Thank you for viewing my thread and I look forward to talking to you soon!

P.S. If you're interested, please add me on a messenger or private message me on here. Please, don't reply to me on this open thread. Thank you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom