Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

FxF RP [Romance, Drama, Tragedy, and yes. Sex.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JinmeiXaolung

Fluffy love.
I have a specific Idea in mind for an RP. I want it to take place at an all-girl's Boarding academy.

I don't want to set any 'main' cast because I want my partner to freely choose their role within this school, but my ideal pairing would be The New transfer student ends up meeting one of the most important students at the academy after getting lost on her first day.

Now, this other girl has built a habit of..playing with other girls like they were toys, tossing them aside once she was done. However, what is little known is her tragic past that keeps her from falling in love and melting the ice she's built up over her heart, until she meets this lost transfer student one day.

Of course she's cute, so this popular girl starts to toy with her, as if she were any other girl but as time goes on and they start spending time together, it isn't long before she's being torn apart inside by the fact that this girl...might actually be the one for her. The one who can break the chains of her past and finally set her free.

A massive election within the school is coming up. An election to decide who will take the place of this important girl's role once she graduates later that year, and this popular girl learns of the Transfer Student's decision to run with her roommate. After locking herself away to her own thoughts, She finally comes to the conclusion that she cannot let anyone take away the woman she's fallen in love with and after barging in to the official announcement ceremony, she sweeps the transfer up off her feet and swiftly carries her off, confessing her love and sharing the deepest kiss of her life with this young woman in her arms. Not caring who else is watching her as the former exemplary student for the entire school, all she cared about was holding this girl as close as she could and running away with her, and that's just what she did. For the first time in years, she was finally able to bring herself back, to become her old self and it was all thanks to this transfer student.

If this interests you as much as it does me, please feel free to PM me <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom