Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

At the Gym RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

The.Bull

Moon
I have a BIGTIME craving right now for a gym RP scene. both of our characters would be working out and have been working out for some time now. we have noticed each other before, actually every time we are in the gym we somehow lock eyes and smile. today is a different...its early morning we are with but only a few others basically the gym is ours on this morning.
there is eye contact again but I see something diff in your eyes today, your shorts are shorter then normal, your shirt tighter than normal...

The.Bull said:
I have a BIGTIME craving right now for a gym RP scene. both of our characters would be working out and have been working out for some time now. we have noticed each other before, actually every time we are in the gym we somehow lock eyes and smile. today is a different...its early morning we are with but only a few others basically the gym is ours on this morning.
there is eye contact again but I see something diff in your eyes today, your shorts are shorter then normal, your shirt tighter than normal...

I still like your thread scenario, working out at the gym. And would like to work out with you. Can we talk about it? Please reply if you have an interest.

nmorgan said:
i would be interested in a gym rp

Morgan, I just got a notification that you were replying to the gym RP that I did. It is a MxM role there, you said you were straight.. talk to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom