Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

When Fates Meet by Kuziya and Red Demon

OOC Hey Red Demon gotta go. Probabbly the next time I get on i'll have my wifi.

Aaron nodded and grinned. "Yeah it's true I know it is. He did exploit us in many ways!" he took several deep breaths before relaxing again. "I'm glad i'm away from there and here instead!"

The elf smiled, "And I'm glad you are here as well." He realized that his hand was still on Aaron's arm. He could feel the strong muscles under the skin. But he didn't remove his hand. "So what do you suppose we do now? It's not like I can take you to the civilization. There'll be too many questions to answer."

OOC Hey Red Demon i'm getting the wifi tomorrow!

Aaron shook his head as the elf talked about the civelization. "No your right they wouldn't probably like me being there. So um i'm not completely sure. Got any ideas? I guess we could travel or something. That's all I could think of." He looked to Afenridel hoping the priest had an idea.

Afenridel thought for a moment. "We could stay here in the forest. Not many people travel these parts and there's plenty of both food and water. If you mind sleeping under the stars we could build a shelter. And still it's not so far from the civilization that I could travel back in case we needed things."

"No I don't really mind!" Aaron said smiling a little bit. "It's cool here in the forest anyway. Ok I guess this will be fine." he smiled lightly.

The elf smiled. He liked to see his new friend smile. Even though Aaron was a demon his smile seemed kind and likable. "Yes I like it here. I really like living here in the forest." He wondered a thing, "But with you being here. Don't you leave your loved ones behind? I mean even demons must have lovers and family."

OOC Hey Red Demon I have my wifi back yay.

Aaron ppaused. "Well I don't love anyone and my parents they well they would rather hunt with Satan then turn and help me so no worries. I'm free to go where I want!" Aaron folded his wings and studied the elfen priest and nodded then smiled lightly.

"I'm glad you are." The elf said before stopping himself, "I mean, not that you love no one. That must be terrible. But that you are able to stay without feeling the need to go back. That makes me .... that's good." He sat for a little while looking at the demon. "Can I ask you a thing? Before, you said that you had developed a liking to me. What did you mean by that Aaron?"

Aaron grinned. "Well before I didn't like you you kept trying to kill me, but now I like being with you. Besides your the only priest who's cool with a demon!" He grinned hugely. "So you know I like you a lot!" he studied the elf's face waiting to see his reaction.

Back
Top Bottom