Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for both Male or Females!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avery11

Dust
Hello I'm Avery, this is my first post, besides my introduction of course. I am currently still a role playing virgin and I am excited to change that :) so you can go ahead and message me if anything sounds interesting to you!

I would love the story to evolve and be more than just a quick sex scene then done. I don't need a novel written every post, but I think it goes with out saying that no one likes one liners. I am straight, though I am curious to try having to female X female role-plays! That's probably my biggest curiosity at the moment. Also, I am not into blood, gore, or furries. So lets not do any of that.

I like:
Being dominated
Incest
Oral (giving and receiving)

I guess that's all for now. Please PM me and we can figure somethin' out \

Avery11 said:
Hello I'm Avery, this is my first post, besides my introduction of course. I am currently still a role playing virgin and I am excited to change that :) so you can go ahead and message me if anything sounds interesting to you!

I would love the story to evolve and be more than just a quick sex scene then done. I don't need a novel written every post, but I think it goes with out saying that no one likes one liners. I am straight, though I am curious to try having to female X female role-plays! That's probably my biggest curiosity at the moment. Also, I am not into blood, gore, or furries. So lets not do any of that.

I like:
Being dominated
Incest

Hi Avery, thanks for the post. I think my likes are similar to yours (oral giving and receiving) and incest, for example. I am also not into gore, furries or potty stuff and I do recognize that sometimes one must be dominant and sometimes one must be on the submissive side but mostly I let the story itself describe the when and if for that.

I am also searching for a detailed and well written plot line with erotica but not dominated by the erotica. Unless of course the plot line calls for mostly erotica (somewhat like an incest story, for example).

Anyway, I am interested and if you are as well drop me a line and we can talk. Thanks
James2432

Avery11 said:

I like:
Being dominated
Incest

Hi Avery, I'm Anna... I noticed you have a curiosity about female x female role plays. If you'd like to do one with me, just let me know

little_lesbian_anna said:
Avery11 said:

I like:
Being dominated
Incest

Hi Avery, I'm Anna... I noticed you have a curiosity about female x female role plays. If you'd like to do one with me, just let me know

I would love to do one (at least) with you. I am online most days (or nights) and can post usually daily. You should know that I am a male but I have and do enjoy female x female roles (as well as FM roles of course). Let's talk about it. Is incest (with or without age difference) your preference? I have no problem with that if so... thanks for your reply.
James2432

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom