Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Disgaea roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

hereforthefun

Super-Earth
Disgaea
Hey there, if you are here reading this then you most likely are a fan of the popular Disgaea franchise! Personally I have been a fan of this series since it first game to the US on the playstation 2. I was blown away by the humorous storyline and characters. The insane stats and mind-numbing hours of grinding to unlock new classes, levels, and unlockables. Anyways enough rambling.

I would love to set up a roleplay between some of the main characters of the series with someone who has enjoyed the game as well. I have played 1, 2, 4, and D2. Not to be confused with Disgaea 2. For those unaware, D2 is a direction continuation of the first game as opposed to Disgaea 2 which had a (mostly) different cast. Anyways I suppose some pairing options would be a good start.

Laharl x Etna
Laharl x Flonne
Flonne x Gordon

Adell x Rosaline
Adell x Etna
Adell x Flonne

Almaz x Flonne
Any male from any game x Raspberyl

Valvatorez x Fuka

Adell x Laharl-chan(D2, yes this actually happened in canon http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131...l_chan.png )

Since all the Netherworlds are connected crossovers are up for debate and doubling up is always good too if we wanted to play more of the cast. Could be set during any of the games, before, during, or after the stories and would love to hear original plots for them. Would prefer to keep it to the Canon characters please. So please send me any questions or ideas and let's get to having some fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom