Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

best friends roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: force and rape role play

hm... I could probably do this using some of my characters and the setting of Sappho academy:
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/archive/index.php?thread-30902.html

sounds good, i'd love to do it(tho i may suck at playing them) pm me the link if you like

little_lesbian_anna said:
First of all, I don't mind if it's a woman or a guy I role play with, but whoever it is would have to be okay with playing two female characters.

I've got a craving to do a lesbian rape RP where a young girl (played by me) is forced and raped by two older girls (both played by you). Their plan is to make her their full time little rape doll. They keep her and use her over and over again. It's not just a temporary thing either. The girl is now theirs. They take turns of taking the girl to bed with them, so they each have a chance of a good, long , uninterrupted night with her. During the day, they continuously rape and use the girl, and even let their friends rape her.

Anyone interested in doing this as an RP, I'd love to hear from you!

Ok well I love the sound of that I'm new to the role playing scene and looking for someone to teach me and fuck me hard male but will play any scene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom