Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

From master to slave (Revnarh x Sencreeya)

Revnarh

Playful demoness
Sasha, a 16 year old albino neko with red eyes, walked around on the slave market to buy himself a new servant. He had to live alone after his parents died in an accident and passed their mansion and money on to him after their death. Sasha had no siblings and no other family members who could take of him. He sold the mansion and bough himself a lovely house that was too big for one person alone, but it wasn't half as big as the half of his last home. Sasha had learned how to defend himself, but he allways hired mercenaries to protect him wheb he left his house and went to the town. Now he was walking on the market with two bodyguards by his sides. Sasha saw a male slave he liked and bought him. He went back to his home with his new servant and told the mercenaries that they were allowed to go. Sasha paid the two men for their services and closed then the door behind him. He stripped out of his blue robes and looked at the man in front of him. "Follow me, slave." Sasha took the leash in his hand and walked towards the bathroom with his new servant on all fours behind him. "Draw yourself a bath and clean yourself. You smell! I'll wash myself behind you. Don't turn around while I'm cleaning myself or else I'll punish you! Understood?" He waited until the man was inside the bathtub before he began to lick himself clean like only a cat could.

Sullivan sat in a cage scowling at the sun, how dare it be so bright? How dare it be so hot? His light hazel orbs moved around with a look of scorn in them. Aimed at anyone how would dare to look at him in the eyes. Which were a few ballz people. He watched a neko come with two body guards. Sizing up the two goons as he would now refer to them as, his gaze trickled to the cat. Eyebrows scrunched together as the boy looked slightly familiar…somewhere……. Not able to think of the period of time his cell was open for a leash to be attached to his collar. The seller tugged viciously bringing him to his knees. Sullivan grunted hard trying not to gag, he suspected this much, he was very vulgar and un-nice to the man his whole time here.

Not pleased in this position and looking up at his new ‘master’ with a hard yet bored look, his mind was busy trying to grasp how this little neko wanted him or any slave? His figure was too….let’s just wrap it up and say he looked pretty weak. Strange hair and eyes too. Only cooperating because goon one and two were there, Sullivan went along. Arriving at the house, the male was only surprised to realize this no a mansion, I mean granted it was no hut, but still. Sitting on the floor and watching with sharp eyes as the boy exchanged words than the boy shut the door coming back, no goons.

A spark of energy tightened in his chest, where they gone? Because if they were, and it was him and kitty-kitty here….he would just have to bide his time. Gritting his teeth slightly, as his master took his leash leading him along. He went along glaring at the nice and clean floor. Once in the bathroom, Sullivan stood brushing his thick hazelnut colored hair out of his eyes, a bit. Looking at his new master before him, he promptly turned his face away with a silent huff before slipping out of his tattered garments before filling the bath,

“Being treated like shit does that too you.” His mouth could not help but say before he slipped into the tub. Sullivan was a bit, daring, he liked to test things, so when his the neko master told him not to look, the seventeen year old cocked his neck back a bit and slide a hazel pupil to the corner of his socket to peer at the cat cleaning himself like a…..well cat, twisting his lips up and flaring his nostrils, Sullivan went back to washing himself without saying a word.

OOC: I will unfortunately be away for a bit without internet, thought I should give a heads up, ^.^.

Sasha was cleaning himself with his tongue and didn't notice when Sullivan looked at him since he was busy licking his crotch. He stopped when he thought that he was clean enought and stood then up. Sasha covered his nacked body with his robes and grabbed then the leash of his slave. He waited for him to finish cleaning and tossed then a towel to him. "Dry your wet body and get then out of the bathtub. Follow me on all fours like a good little doggy." Sasha led Sullivan down to his dungeon and stopped in front of a large bed where he slipped out of his robe. He reached under the pillow and grabbed a riding crop before he turned back to his slave. "Whorship me, slave...and do a good job or else I'll cane your ass!"

(I swear I am still interested, life just has been real unkind with money and interwebs and everything else its throwing v.v)

Sullivan snorted lightly to himself and finish cleaning the filth washing off of him was rather thick and stepping out of the tub, he had to say he felt lighter in a sense. Sullivan caught the towel and roamed it along his lean yet musclar form, the muscles seemed as if they were craved lightly into his arms, chest and legs, they were not budgy or burly but on could tell this body had labored and grown physically strong from it. The tan if not bronze skin also showed the labor had been done outdoors in the days heat.

Sullivan fought against himself at the next demeaning command, it would have been easier to swallow if his new 'master' was not so.......yeah, Sullivan's mind went on an unkind tanget as he did crawl after the neko. Hazel orbs looked about at the dungeon and watched the neko disrobe again. Sullivan held back a yawn while looking at the bed, he was not navie enough to think it was for sleeping.

The male kept his body from flinching as he saw the correction tool, he did not show any outer fear, just stared with a vague look, Sullivan closed his eyes for a few seconds, he was wondering if he could unnerve his master or if to just disobey? Which seemed funner? Opening his eyes, they had taken a sultry sort of look,
"Of course master," his voice was his usual clear and controlled with a wave of deepness that puberty had brought on, " How could I not worship thee?" His hand reached out rubbing up a toe to the ankle, his fingers treading the neko's skin,

"When even your feet are something to look at." Standing on his knees the hands on each leg trailed upward till they grasped a bit tightly squeezing slightly on hips, Sullivan looked up at Sasha a dashing smile on his lips, "Soft and smooth, yet placed upon a man such as yourself, what is your secret?" The last bit was heaved with a smoky tone of voice as Sullivan continued to peer up.

(The real life can be a bitch sometimes. Thanks for informing me.)

Sasha looked at the muscular and toned body of his new handsome slave. He smiled and lay the riding crop next to his side when Sullivan began to worship him. "You're a good slave...continue worshipping me...maybe I'll reward you when you're good enough." There was no secret, the feminine neko was born this way and simply kept his body in shape. Sasha wasn't the strongest, but he was very fast, agile, flexible, had great reflexes, cleaned his body only with his tongue since he didn't go to very dirty places and used a special potion to keep his fur soft like silk. He enjoyed being treated like a god or king and stopped Sullivan so he could lay down on the bed. Sasha didn't notice that he had begun to purr like a cat from feeling Sullivan's fingers against his body. "Good job, slave. Massage my body and I'll give you your reward." Sasha wanted to tease him for a while and make him then come when he was begging for it, but first he wanted to enjoy getting massaged before he prepared everything.

Sullivan felt a surge of triumph as the purrs rumbled through the neko chest, he could feel them as his finger tips layed gently on his chest now, more lavishing words had been spoken in a terse tone of voice compliments flying with ease. His new master seemed satisfied which was one step closer to winning this turn on game that the hazel eyed male was playing for himself. Sasha saying there was a reward did breech his interest, so he smiled dashingly once more and crooned, "Touching you is enough of a reward, but of course master as you say." Sullivan could not help but briefly think his masters skin was nice to feel, there was no lie when he had said it was smooth and soft as silk.

Letting his own limbs stretch a it bit out, the muscles in them showing to Sasha, the slave began his massaging. His fingers were callused but his touch careful as he work his fingers along the body rubbing and stretching out muscles, reliving them of any tension and sending a wash of relieve after each place he touched. Having labored for this first master, he knew parts of the bone that could tense or ache without our knowledge, from his second master he learned how to shape and untangle knots from old flesh, putting this to the task now was indeed beneficial, "Your body is crafted in the best of perfections, master." He let the edges of his finger nails slid down to a new part of the body each time slowly and with a purpose.

Sasha looked at Sullivan's muscled body with a glow in his eyes and licked his lips. He wanted to touch the body of his new handsome slave and lick every part of the muscles while he flexed them, but he wanted to safe that for later. The massage felt good and made him purr. Sasha closed his eyes and relaxed more and more with each touch of Sullivan's fingers on his feminine body. He didn't notice that soft moans had mixed into his deep purring nor that his small dick had gotten erect thanks to the wonderful sensation of the massage. "Mh...that feels good..." Sasha turned reluctantly around after a while and swayed with his tail like a happy dog would. "Now continue with the rest of my body..." He was now half asleep and defenseless, but he trusted his new slave and didn't even think about his vulnerability.

Sullivan however did notice these things from his master Sasha an the smirk on his face showed he had won and was satisfied with his little game. Sullivan chuckled inside his throat as the small erection happened, in another situation, the purring, moans and all would have been consider sort of, kind of cute in a way. As the neko rolled over, seeming half-sleep that spark of energy came back into the slaves chest.

Should he? Could he? Now? A few moments passed were Sullivan just massages his back, before his impulse and lust for freedom took control. In a quick motion, Sullivan's hand had grasp a hold of the tail squeezing it tightly and in the same motion pulling it. Hopefully catching his master of guard an into pain before he knew what happened, it was a change but hopefully the tail was sensitive. Reaching down quickly, he retrieved the tie from the bathrobe making quick work of tying his master's hands together behind his back.

Leaning over, he licked along the neko's spine all the way to his ear before whispering, "I am not your fucking slave," Biting the ear a tad roughly that he whispered into the male got of the bed, put the robe over his naked form before smirking,

"Its been fun, and I say that half truthfully, but bye!" With that, Sullivan waltzed out before breaking into a light jog, underestimating Sasha and any of his abilities he possessed. The seventeen year old was planning to steal as much money a he could, get the hell out of here, get proper fitting clothing, than find of way to get the symbol that marked him as a slave off, so he could not be sold back, easy enough.

Sasha was too relaxed to notice what Sullivan had planed until it was too late. The yank on his tail woke him up from his sleep and made him turn his head around. "What are you thinki- hey! Untie me this instant!" He couldn't believe what was happening right now, but Sasha wouldn't let a slave get away with something like this. It took him a few seconds to untie himself and another second to find out where Sullivan was. He jumped at him with cuffs and cuffed his hands and feet together in a swift motion. "You're not the first one who tried to escape. I didn't want do this, but you didn't let me another choice. And I thought that you should get a reward...what a pity..." He held a whip and leash with a collar on it in his hands. "Now don't try anything dumb so I can lead you to my dungeon or else I'll have to harm your handsome body. What will you chose, the hard or the easy way?" Sasha was kinda hoping that Sullivan would chose the hard way and try to get away or attack him so he could use the blow pipe and knock him out with a dart that had a strong sleeping potion inside it. He was far away enough to use the whip and not near enough to him so he could get attacked that easily. Sasha might not be the strongest, but he was faster and more agile than normal humans were. Not to forget that he had experience with escaping slaves which was the reason why he never had more than one at once so they couldn't team up and get away.

Sullivan had ignored Sasha not seeing him as a threat what so ever. As he jogged along, he realized something, he had no idea where he was going! I should have waited to scope out this place....I know where nothing is! The impulse that he made had the male groaning lightly. His head swilved around at the many doors before about to choose one,

"Huh?! Agugh!" The escaping slave felt cold mental go around his hands and feet before he landed on the floor. His face was the picture of surprise, "Hu. hu. how?" He gasped squirming in his postion trying to find a way out. Teeth gritted as he saw the whip and heard Sasha speak, "I did not want your danmed reward!" Came th snap out of pure fustration, "Dammit! Danm!" Sullivan had no idea how to get out of this one as he continued to struggle, who would have thought the cat had it in him? Hazel eyes flicked around before the landed back on the neko master,

"Ah....what....what brillant reflexs you have. I was merely testing you." A smile curled lips but the male had little hope it would work, but he was trying to bide time to look for a way to attack or flee.

Sasha smiled whickedly and put a blindfold over Sullivan's eyes so he couldn't find a way to escape. There was a reason why the neko didn't show him every single room. It wasn't the first time that a slave had tried to rob him and leave. "So I can catch you better when you try to run away!" Sasha chuckled and dragged the handsome man to the dungeon. "Does that mean you don't want to know how your cock would feel inside my ass for giving me this wonderful massage?" He didn't wait to give Sullivan the slightest chance to even think about an answer. "Alright, then I'll just punish you for trying to escape!" Sasha spun his arm around and hit the air with the tip of the whip to make a cracking noise. "Don't worry, I won't damage your body. A little bit tease and denial should be enough to drive you mad..."

Sullivan gasped a bit and shook his head in the only defiant way he knew how as his world was shrouded in darkness. He did not like this at all, it made him vulnerable, and he dislike this so he tensed up again. Teeth grounded together at Sasha's quip and as he was dragged back down to the dungeons.

"Tch as if." Came the mutter more from bitterness of being caught than the actually truth. Sullivan really would have not minded fucking Sasha's little ass but refused to admit this, at least out loud. In fact inside he was a lot more frantic, it was obvious he was a bit underestimating to the neko and no in his clutches. The crack of the whip made him flinch, he could not help the cringe.

Yet frowned hard when his new master decided denial would be his punishment. I mean, who did not like pleasure or sex? Sullivan looked up to where he surmise Sasha's face was, drilling holes through the blindfold, but remaining quiet.

Sasha took a good look at the naked body of the handsome male. The straps were strong enough to keep an adult dragon secured. Not to mention that the runes made it impossible to break the restraints without using very strong magic. Sasha had strapped Sullivan down on the table in a way so that he couldn't even move his head from left to right. The young neko began to tease Sullivan by placing a trail of soft kisses on his cock and balls, followed by licks with his tongue. Sasha used his tail to rub it against the head of his cock while his hands were stroking his dick slowly. He stopped every time before his slave could even reach an orgasm. Sasha stopped until Sullivan's cock had gotten limp and continued to tease it with feathers, vibrators, onaholes as well as with his tongue, tail, hands, feet and ass cheeks. This torture went on for several hours without giving the man any release. "Will you be a good slave and not try to run away again? Be an obediant servant and I might let you cum...or would you prefer that I leave you here for the night and continue tomorrow?"

Sullivan put up as much struggle as he could while getting strapped down, but it did not seem to matter for he was. Sullivan gritted his teeth and tried to stay calm but he did not like that he could not even turn his head or move a single inch. When those soft lips came on him, Sullivan tried to think of things hat would turn him completely off, he managed but not for long. The slave was just not prepared for how much of a tease this neko could be over and over from different body parts to tools that got many different results moans and groans from the slave as well as stiffness and erections, but the release never came, not one, not even a squirt, a drip, nothing.

Soon the male was in vast need for relief as the hours ticked by, really to the brunette it felt like days, weeks even, nothing about this was the least bit pleasant especially because there was just no end. The effects of Sasha's torture began to show through in driblets to bullets to coats of sweat making his bronze skin glisten, from noises in the back of his throat, to close mouth sounds of discomfort, to soft whines of distress to medium low whimpers of pain from the ongoing build up.

By the time Sasha spoke, Sullivan was more than ready to comply, hell in his opinion a beating with that whip would have been more bearable than this! Mouth open and panting with ragged breaths as if he had run four miles the slave cracked out in a strained voice,

"Please Master, I will be obedient, I will be good, no more attempts, I swear it," Hazel eyes unsqueezed themselves to focus on Sasha, "Just please no more, please master." His voice was as honest as it would probably ever get at this point but after hours of denial and tease desperation did that too you.

Sasha loved how Sullivan squirmed in his restraints while he was teased. His words were like music in the albino neko traps ears. Sasha stopped torturing his slave and walked close to him so he could whisper into his ear. "Do you want to come?" He didn't wait for an answer and continued to speak. "Which of my holes do you want to shoot your load into, my mouth or my tight ass?" Sasha had the feeling that Sullivan wasn't fully broken yet and decided to start the training tomorrow. Maybe some tease and denial in the morning and before they went to bed could help with that. And if he was still disobeying him, then he would be surprised about the knowledge of the innocent looking neko. Sasha hoped that this was the only attempt of his slave to get away or else he would regret it. He wanted his slave to be obedient, but he'd try to keep the rebelious behaviour so he didn't have to find a reason when he wanted to punish him. "Or would you prefer it when I use my hands or feet to make you come?" Sasha didn't plan to use his mouth nor his ass, but he kept the illusion up that he would do that by licking his slaves cock from time to time without giving him any relieve. He planned to use one of his onaholes that felt like the real thing instead of his own body. This was a punishment after all.

Sullivan pulled a light face when Sasha whispered in his ear, breath blowing on the nape of his neck, a sweet spot for him that was very sensitive. This curled a blush on his face and before he could answer his master to say yes or ya think? Sasha was asking him how, and right now, Sullivan could care less how or what he used, god anything! But he was careful to restrain those words from exiting his lips for who knew what anything would mean to the neko? Sasha was right to think the slave was far from broken, he was in the mist of the absolute need to come, it did not mean he meant every word he uttered to his full and honest potential.

"Whatever my master wishes to use, but do.....please." And hurry the hell up won't you! His mind spoke out it really did not matter how, just that it got done for the love that all was good and holy!

Sasha decided that this punishment of tease and denial went on long enough. He gave the head of the handsome mans cock a last slow lick to tease him. The neko trap wrapped his lips around Sullivan's cock and began to move his head up and down in a slow rhythm. Sasha was deepthroating his dick now and licked around the head of his shaft everytime he pulled his head away and before he pushed the penis back into his throat. He used his soft, paw-like hands and teased Sullivan's balls with the tips of his fingers while he was sucking him of. Sasha caught his slaves cum in his mouth and swallowed every last drop of it down except for the last spurt. He wanted to savor the taste of Sullivan's semen before he gulped it down. He sucked the remaining cum out of the mans cock and licked his lips after he had such a delicious meal. Sasha took the blindfold of Sullivan's head and opened the straps to let him go. "I hope that you learned your lesson. The next time I won't make you come no matter how much you're begging for some relive. And then I'll milk your semen out of your balls without giving you an orgasm." He put the leash on the collar and walked out of the room, leading his slave upstairs like a pet. "I liked the taste of your cream, but I'm still hungry. Go to the kitchen and prepare a meal for me. Make something with fish and bring it to me on a tray. Oh, and don't forget to make yourself something too." Sasha led Sullivan to the kitchen and sat then down on a chair. There was a food bowl that had the word SLAVE on it next to the table where the neko had sat down. "And don't even try to poison my food. The last slave who tried that died after I made her taste it."

As the neko's tongue ran slowly along, Sullivan groaned gritting his teeth thinking it was more teasing and seething, yet as the neko began to deep throat him the pleasure was amazing of course, yet it did not take long at all for the slave to come and he did hard and pretty damn long, his semen coming out thick and delicious. Sullivan never knew how good it felt after being denied so long, after he finally finished giving Sasha something to eat indeed, he panted breathes in a state of relief. If this was some other time in another place were the slave was desperately trying to reserve anymore dignity that he had left, he would have admitted that Sasha was on hell of a oral master.

When released, the male flexed and stretched getting everything feeling and working again, a pause came when Sasha spoke next an expression rose on his face at the threat, it was half skeptical, "Is that even possible?" He just had to question and if it was, what sick minded creeps came up with this junk? Sullivan went along with Sasha crawling as a pet till they got to the kitchen, he the bowl a searing look as they passed unsure if he could bring himself to eat out of itYou should be eating there you damned cat His mind hissed out.

Nodding, he thought it was safe to get up seeing that cooking on his hands and knees would not work, "Oh, please, I have more class than poisons." Sullivan scoffed seeming rather offended. The male got to work on cooking, it was another skill he acquired and became rather good at, soon the kitchen became filled with smell of fish, potatoes, and vegetables. The human was lost in his own thoughts as he cooked the meal.

Once done, it was placed on a tray and brought out to his master, to save time the male had made the same thing for himself. "Dinner is served." He sat down the tray with the food it also had a glass of milk, "I thought it was something you like and it looks like a certain dessert you just enjoyed." Sullie gave him a smile.

Sasha watched the naked handsome man cooking the meal for them. It was warm enough inside this house to not catch a cold even when it was winter and every window was open wide. There was a weather sphere in the attic that made it like it was always summer or spring inside this building. Sasha's stomach growled a little bit when the delicious smell of the meal filled his nose. "Place my plate on the table and put your food into the bowl. Slaves aren't allowed to eat at the table. Get on all fours and eat like a dog or cat would eat its food." Sasha ignored Sullivan's comment about the milk and began to eat. "Be a good slave and I won't have to tease you before I suck your cock the next time." He didn't answer the question if it was possible to milk his cum out without giving him an orgasm. Sasha knew that this wasn't impossible since he had done it to his slaves in the past before he had bought Sullivan. "Clean the dishes and your bowl after you finished eating your meal. I want you to go to the living room and be a resting stool for my legs while I read a book." Sasha stood up and walked away to pick a good book out of his library.

Sullivan sat at his bowl watching his master eat his meal. He did notice how his skeptical question was dodged and his quip was ignored not appreciating it, but did not show it. A soft press of the mouth formed into a light frown, "You know master, they make those now, much more cushioned than I." He comment as he watched Sasha go off. The slave seemed to have recovered quite a bit from the ealier torture as when he was sure his master was gone, Sullivan at his meal with his hands, not bent over like some dog face first. After he was finished he did clean the dishes properly and made his way along to the living room having to peek through a few doors to find it.

Sasha got bored after a while of reading his book and decided to look after his slave to find out what took him so long to get to the livingroom. He found Sullivan after a few minutes thanks to his more sensitive senses. "Why aren't you following the last order that I gave you? I was waiting for my personal footstool! Did you enjoy your punishment? I can step it up if you want. Follow my orders or you won't have an orgasm for a long time!" Sasha attached a leash on Sullivan's collar and led him back to the dungeon. "Get on the table so I can put the straps around your legs and arms again. I want to tease you for a while. Endure it and I'll give you a reward..."

Sullivan turned when Sasha spoke walking over to him, “I was trying to find it.” He defended looking around the massive hallways itself with hazel eyes full of distain, “It’s so grand in here, hell knows what living room you were in, some directions would be nice next time.” Came with a huff as the leash was attached and he was tugged along back down to those dungeons, “I don’t think my answer holds any value, but no.” The human spoke before giving the table such sour glare like it was all its fault or maybe it was better to glare at something that could not inflict anything on him. The slave knew what it was like to be a slave yet his pervious master where older or physically stronger than him, or both. Sasha was neither. It was hard to adjust to such things.

With a long sigh, the caramel haired male laid onto the table his face showing all his reluctance, yet Sasha had been extremely good on giving him release before……not saying he wanted it….but it was something to look forward too from this sadistic little shit.

Sasha nodded understanding when Sullivan was defending himself, stating that he still needed some time to get used to the many rooms in this big house. "I thought so. How about we make a little deal? You do what I say and and follow my orders. You'll get a reward in return instead of a punishment that way." Sasha waited until his slave was securely bound on the wwooden table before he lowered it by pressing a switch. "Now try to not come as long as you can. I want to test how much you can endure." Sasha began to lick along Sullivan's soft member until it was hard and even licked his balls. He placed a series of kisses on his slaves cock and teased his balls by brushing them with the tips of his fingers. Sasha licked the head of Sullivan's a last time before he began to give him a slow and teasing blowjob.

Back
Top Bottom