Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wealth and Power (Aldir, Snow white)

Aldir

Planetoid
Grey eyes peered over the selection along with other sets of eyes, some masked by shadow and others rather happy to show their faces. The owner of this particular set of stormy eyes was one of the latter category, the ruthless and cunning woman was hardly afraid of who she really was or ashamed of what it was she did. The difference between she and the others here was that she herself was searching for something she had not gotten for a long while, a challenge. Some sought a simply rare pleasure beyond other more common ones. Old money, new money, it hardly mattered as this room held the upper echelons of the wealthy.

The auctioneer was currently displaying a male, doling out the cold medical details as though he were a slab of meat on the market. Likely to a number of women and a few men here, that was exactly what he was. They grey eyed Julia Revil was not overly interested in such fare here; she could always tell from body language what she was looking at. Shoulders were slumped, eyes downcast, expression vacant. He was already broken, a perfect obedient little toy, unspoiled in the manner for which he was bought of course but otherwise barely human.

Julia heard various numbers listed off, each one seeming more ridiculously high than the last though it was all merely change to most in this room. The other woman seated at her table, her younger sister, looked positively bored by the entire affair. The pair certainly looked rather contrasting, Julia wearing a fine black dress and her necklace that of well-cut and polished obsidian while her sister wore a white dress with diamonds around her neck. Both held physical similarities of course, black of hair and both wearing it in short braids. Though, Julia had a more sharp aristocratic form of beauty about her, screaming of authority while her sister Felicia held a more seductive and sexy form of charm.

“See anything you like, Juls?” Her sister inquired, crossing her legs and resting her chin on her hand, blowing a strand of hair from her face.

“Hmm… nothing overly challenging thus far. You know how it goes; they typically save their premium stock for last.” Julia returned, earning a shrug from her sister.

Julia sighed, crossing her arms under her breasts as apparently a buyer had been found for the previous slave. A rather posh looking young man by the looks of it, the young woman didn’t recognize him so she figured he was likely new money. Her sister was never fond of these events, she preferred more broken in specimens or as she so put it ‘the slutty ones actually know what they’re doing.’ As if sex was just what the woman wanted, there were more dark needs that she had in mind for whatever toy she bought.

“I’m hungry. On the way back to your house we should stop by some place. I’ve heard good things about this one fast food joint, Iggy’s… something. I can’t remember at the moment.” Felicia suggested, earning a sideways look from Julia.

“I could always have my other slaves fix something once we are home. I bought a new cook; he could probably make whatever you want.” She replied, her eyes returning to the auction block.

“Ugh. You are so dull, Juls. Come on, live a little!” Felicia complained.

“I’d like to, if I go to whatever place you are thinking of it will probably be counterproductive to that goal.” The wealthy woman said, her full attention on the auction block.

With that conversation clearly over, her sister grumpily took up her glass and sipped at her mixed drink. Julia rolled her eyes as she watched the auctioneer prepare for the next slave to be brought forth. Normally these auctions were done by slaves, at least the normal ones. This type of auction, it was far more important. These slaves were not just any slaves; they were pristine stock and were virgins besides. Sexual slaves by any definition, though they were far more well-kept than most. Julia was still searching for her challenge, something that held at least the smallest signs of defiance in them.

Bright green eyes met the stare of one of the many men that were looking at Maureen Hathaway as she walked out of the bar. The redheaded bomb shell was walking out of the bar with a purse full of money. The deal had gone good, and she was paid for it. Dealing drugs was a tricky business but Maureen had mastered it, and was now working for one of the biggest drug cartels in the states.

The boss she worked for loved her and her ways. She was a beautiful 23 year old girl who could get her way out of any situation with nothing but her words. She was not only good with getting out of bad situations, which she had been put into many but shew as also a very good persuader. She made deals to transport, sell, even buy bigger companies out of the drug business completely all with words and her amazing body which she used to her advantage.

But what made her one of the best was her reputation as not only one of the most confidant drug cartel workers out there but also for the fact that she had never once given her self to a man or woman sexually. She was a virgin and it made her all the more special. Though many people had tried to get into her pants she never let them.

She walked out into the street, she wore a tight fitting white dress that hugged her every curve. She was fit, she had to be fit for the job she had, not only did she make deals but she also made sure that nothing went wrong, which meant she would be at every transport, waiting for the ship with the drugs to arrive, she witnessed most hits on targets of the cartel whether it had been a business man threating to tell the cops, or a member working as a spy for another cartel. She could shoot a gun just as she could settling a deal.

She worked out three times a week at the gym in her apartment building when she wasn't out doing business. She had made a good reputation for herself. The heels of her white stiletto boots clicked on the pavement as she waled to her car, a newer dodge charger that was parked in the lot at the side of the bar.

She had been 19 when she started in the drug business, her father had worked for the cartel until he was killed in a deal gone wrong. She had known about her fathers job, she had been in the house many times when the meetings were held there. They had no secrets her and her father, she knew everything. He had been the one who taught her how to throw a punch and shoot a gun. So when he died the cartel needed a new person to take his place and as his daughter she thought she owed it to her father to become as good as he had been.

But as she unlocked her car door she was grabbed from behind. She struggled as hard as she could, punching one of her attackers in the face hard before the other one stabbed a needle into her arm and she fell into a dark hole inside her own mind.

When she woke up she was in a cell. No longer in the tight fitting white dress but naked and tied up. She looked around her, her red hair hung around her face in long soft locks that nearly reached her waist. She had always loved her red hair, she had gotten it from her mother who had died of cancer when she was 3, it had been the only feature she had gotten from her mother. Her nice figure and C cup breasts she had gotten from her fathers side of the family.

She said nothing as she looked out into the dimly lit hallway in front of her cell. She recognized the hallway, she had walked in it not two months before looking at the many slaves that were in them. She frowned, why the hell was she in a slave auction house? She struggled against the ropes for a moment before a large black man walked to her cell and opened it. He was laughing at something the man beside him had said. "This is the last one, she is the best of all of the ones we've been celling all night. She was in the cartel, but I guess her boss thinks shes worth more money in the slave trade." He said to the other man.

The cut her loose from her bindings, and she jumped at the white man who had been talking to the black on, so her boss thought she was worth more as a sex slave? She frowned at that before throwing a punch at the black guy. But he grabbed her and pinned her arms while the white guy tied hands behind her back. She tried kicking out but the black guy picked her up and the white one stayed out of kicking reach.

They set her up on the stage. She held her head high, kicking out one last time at the white man, catching him in the shin with her foot, she didn't care if the buyers on the floor watched. When the white man stumbled and cursed rubbing his shin she grinned showing off her straight white teeth. "Next time I'll be kicking you in the balls." She hissed he went to hit her but the black man grabbed him and hauled him off the stage.

The auctioneer stood away from her as he began talking about talking about how she had worked in the cartel until her boss sold her to the auction because he was worried that she would take over his cartel if he let her work any more. She frowned, even though she had thought about it she knew her father would have never wanted her running a cartel. After talking about her success in work he talked about her more private information, like that she was even with the deals she had made she was a virgin and then he went into prices. And that was when the bidding started.

She looked at the old a new money buyers as they began to throw numbers out. But as that happened and even as the auctioneer had talked about her, she never once looked down or away frown the crowed. She looked at them all, her burning green eyes taking them in, her head held high. She as showing them she would not be easily broken. And she knew she had gotten the message across, she would be impossible to break, or so she thought.

Grey eyes settled upon the final product for tonight, Julia noting absently that her sister had pulled out her phone and was playing this game or that one on it. The irritation of the rest of tonight’s disappointment vanished when she gazed upon this one; she even leaned forward to get a better look at her. She looked about a couple of years younger than Julia herself, her form was pleasing to the eyes as the rich woman examined the dips and curves about her. Physically she appeared really no different than the other girls that had been paraded before the assortment gathered her.

However it was not the physicality that Julia was looking at, it was how she carried herself. A fire spirit in her matched the red of her hair; she was certainly a feral one if ever Julia had seen one. A bit of glee rose in the wealthy woman as she heard about her history, a proud and strong example of humanity with a red stained ledger. So red that Julia could imagine it was positively gushing, betrayed by her own. No honor among thieves as the saying went, though her misfortune was the dark haired woman’s possible pleasure. This was the challenge she had sought. The opportunity to transform this woman into something shattered.

Numbers were thrown about, the high hundred thousands being the starting point. Julia being the owner of a rather successful oil business, had plenty of money to spend. She waited and waited for the numbers to climb, only when the bidders had filtered down did she give her own bid. It was all about the wait, getting in too early showed that she had something to prove which she did not. Waiting displayed a bit of comfort of this entire affair, which might cause others to back down.

“2.5 Million.” The woman called out, doubling the current place of the bid.

Her sister did look up from her game at that, her phone actually falling out of her hands as she gave Julia a rather surprised look. The older sister merely smirked and leaned back in her chair, crossing her legs primly. No further bids were forthcoming, the amount of money spent on a single slave seeming rather ludicrous even to the gathering here. Oh, but she was worth every cent to the woman, who met her green eyes with a smile that did not reach her eyes which were possessed of a cold gleam to them.

“Sold to Miss Julia Revil. I was wondering when you might speak up, been a while since a Revil bought anything here. How do you want her?” The auctioneer said, lifting a brow.

“What can I say, I’m a picky girl. If you would bind her and blindfold her and deliver her to the trunk of my car that would be nice. No gag though.” The woman stated simply, gathering up her purse and already making her way out of the room, heels clacking loudly on the floor as she left the auction room.

Her sister was quick to follow, Julia already arranging the transaction of funds from her phone as she made her way through the building. Felicia still had a look of utter bewilderment upon her face, surprised and it was a rare enough expression that Julia took some petty pleasure in it. With the transaction arranged with but a few swift movements of her fingers the wealthy woman put the amount of money out of mind. Slowly Felicia seemed to regain her composure and smirked at her sister.

“I know I told you to live a little but damn girl! I didn’t think you’d apply the advice like that. So… what are you going to do with her?” She commented.

“Perhaps you should be more careful with your words then, sister mine. Anyway, you could say I’ve been looking for a… project on the side of the stresses of running the business. More than that I will not say. Maybe later I might let you get a sneak peek.” The woman replied, making her way through the parking garage now.

She took her time to get to the car, opting to give some time for her delivery to be complete. Soon enough she arrived at the sleek black car and she unlocked the doors to allow her and her sister to get in. Before putting the keys in the ignition though she waited, holding up a finger when her sister opened her mouth to say something. She was listening for something, attentively waiting for a sound or two from the trunk of the car. Julia hadn’t left her ungagged for no reason; she wanted to listen to the cursing pleading and begging on the way back home. Only when she heard it would she turn the car on and start to make her way home, listening in silence all the while.

Maureen was taken a back for a moment she had just been sold for 2.5 million dollars to a woman she had never heard of before. But she quickly regained her composer as the auction ended and people left the room. Just as the black man came to move her off the stage untying her hands to change her bonds, she saw her old boss walking out of the room. Rage filler her. Once her hands where out of the bindings she turned and kicked the black man in the face yelling "Valaric!" Her old boss turned around and paled, even naked she looked terrifying, her red curly hair burning bright red he made a run for the door but she was off the stage and on him in seconds punching a kicking him.

It took three people to pull a screaming 100 pound Maureen off of her old boss, who was bleeding from multiple cuts. Two of the three men holding her would have bruises in the morning from her thrashing and kicking out. She was tied again both her legs and wrists. The black man threw her over his shoulder causing her to scream and yell at her boss "When I get free! You will fucking regret this day! I will kill you Valaric I can fucking promise you that asshole! I will put you in your grave. And trust me it wont be fucking pretty!"

She was still screaming and thrashing around as she was walked through the building after a blindfold was placed on her covering her eyes. Then a door open and her bare flesh was hit by a small wind causing her to shiver. She heard foot steps on pavement, a car trunk opening and she was place in it. She screamed and cursed as she was closed in the trunk "Fuck you all! I am going to rip you eyes out of your heads!" She yelled to them.

She heard the car start and she just cursed thrashing around and hitting the top of the trunk or what she thought was the top. She was more then pissed, she was murderous. She knew that if they hadn't been pulled off her back stabbing boss she would have killed him in the auction room. She could not believe that he had done this to her.

“Well… that one certainly has a lip on her.” Felicia commented after a long spell of silence between the sisters.

Julia was currently driving at a leisurely pace, her anticipation building the closer she got to her home as her newest purchase pounded away in the trunk of the car. The wealthy woman had always been rather bored with the standard fare of slaves she bought, in a way she felt they were somewhat spoiled for her. They were mostly already broken when they came into her possession, like someone else had done her job for her. The dark haired woman wanted to make her own perfect slave from the bottom up, and one did not get more bottom than what was currently thrashing around in the trunk of her car.

The woman came to a halt at a red light, the thumping in her trunk not even drawing the eyes or attention of any passersby. It was somewhat commonplace to have slaves thumping in the trunk of one’s car, though the faint cursing did earn some annoyed gazes. Julia turned down the next street and was working her way to the highway out of town proper. Fortunately it appeared that traffic was not as bad as it was on most days and she managed to merge on rather easily. Her sister had given up trying to start up a conversation and started playing this game or that on her phone again.

Soon enough the car rolled up to a rather nice and large two story house, certainly screaming of wealth for the owner. Julia opened the garage automatically and rolled the car in, shutting off the engine and stepping out where she was greeted by two of her male household slaves who pointedly gazed at the ground. Felicia headed inside without waiting for invitation, something Julia noted with a sigh before turning her attention to the males.

“You two, there is a new slave in the trunk. She’s a little… wild but bound so she should not give you much trouble. I want you to take her up to my room and put her on the bed. Do not mar her or hurt her or I’ll punish you both… severely.” The woman said, before heading on after her sister.

The men would follow her orders as best they could, though obviously Maureen had the ability to make that task somewhat more difficult for them. Through the task they would avoid hurting her but would keep their grips firm as they worked their way up to the second floor where Julia’s large room was located. Meanwhile, no doubt with curses and such flying around the house the wealthy woman would be engaging her sister in conversation. Or at least their version of what conversation was.

“Are you going to need a ride home, Fel? I can always have one of my slaves take you back.” Julia offered as she poured out two glasses of wine.

“Nah. I already sent a text to my girl Marcy. Luke is a bit too drunk to trust behind the wheel at the moment according to her.” The younger woman responded as she lit up a cigarette.

Julia narrowed her eyes ever so, waving her hand in front of her face to dispel the smoke cloud near her face. Luke was Felicia’s rather inebriated husband, from a good and wealthy family to be certain but he had a drinking problem and a half. The older sister was not yet married herself, and after witnessing the dynamic between Felicia and her husband she was in no hurry to tie the knot with anyone.

“So, are you planning to fuck her tonight or…?” Felicia inquired after a stretch of silence, causing Julia to choke a bit on her drink and cough a bit.

“Pretty vulgar of you. I don’t know if I’ll do it tonight. Maybe. I think I want her to ask for it though.” Julia said.

“Oh, excuse me for not tiptoeing around addressing you fucking your pretty new slave. Bet she's nice and tight if you catch my meaning, wouldn't mind an hour with her myself. You want some sisterly advice? Teach her some discipline first. Smack her around a bit if she back talks you. Reward her if she does what you say. Marcy told me a little about how they train slaves, she calls those techniques positive and negative reinforcement.” Felicia said, taking a quick drink before another drag of her cigarette.

A couple of hours later Felicia had said her goodbyes and that left Julia alone to head upstairs to her room. Each step seemed to take much longer than it really should have, her hands were trembling ever so though she gathered her composure as she arrived at her door. She opened the door and entered into the large bedroom, which was lush and adorned with various comforts including a nice personal table with some chairs, a large television set up to the side, stocked dressers and a walk in closet. The bed was plush king sized, though her attention was more on what was no doubt upon it. Julia walked over to the naked woman there and removed the blindfold, staring down at the bound woman with a smug smirk.

“Hello there, slave. My name is Julia Revil, but you will refer to me as Mistress. Do you understand?” The woman said, crossing her arms under her breasts and staring down at the woman with stormy grey eyes.

As the car began driving Maureen cursed and banged on the trunks top loudly. She couldn't believe that it was really happening to her. She knew that it was a bad situation. When the car stopped she was thrown backwards a little causing her to hit the side of the trunk with a thud she cursed and wiggled herself away from the wall on the trunk. SHe struggled around a little more before giving up. She had to save her energy and she knew it.

When the car stopped she cursed again loudly, they had been on the highway for a little while but she had felt them turn off and now she was guessing they were at that bitch of an 'owners' house. She cursed as the trunk opened and hands grabbed a hold of her. She yelled and screamed as loud as possible, she thrashed around trying to get out of the peoples grips but with out her sight it was hard to aim around for the perfect spot to hit.

When she felt them going up stairs she stopped thrashing in fear they would drop her down the stairs but she never stopped cursing and swearing. She yelled her curses at the top of her lungs. And once they were no longer on the stairs she started thrashing again. Screaming and yelling till the back of her throat hurt.

Once they set her down she went still. She heard a door close and she began rolling around until she realized she was on a bed with her hands and feet tied. She knew if she rolled to far she would fall off the bed. So instead she went silent and stopped moving. Her naked chest heaving. She was going to make this woman regret buying her.

When she heard the door open she turned her head towards the noise. And then the blindfold was off and she was looking at her buyer. Her green eyes met the womans gray ones. After the woman was done talking Maureen burst into laughter. "I will never call you Mistress lady. Never, you hear me never. And I can promise you that I will get free of this place and when I do bitch I will take you down just like I will Valaric!" She said "Except instead of killing you I will keep you as my slave." She hissed rolling slightly.

Julia remembered what her sister had said regarding positive and negative reinforcement being used on slaves, she figured that cursing and threats fell under deserving the latter category. The wealthy woman harshly and judiciously backhanded the bound woman on the bed once, flesh smacking against flesh sharply and Julia even felt her hand stinging from it. She lifted an eyebrow when she looked down at the new slave, she had wanted a project and it looked rather like she was going to get one. The wealthy woman opted for a bit of banter, might as well make her very aware of the situation.

“I live in fear, slave. You seem to have forgotten the rule I just told you, so I’ll reiterate. You will call me Mistress, not bitch, not my name certainly since you are unworthy of that. When you disobey the rules I set forth for you, I’ll punish you. If you obey you’ll find your new life easier.” Julia said simply.

“Since you appear to be new to this whole business I’ll run through the rules, they are quite simple. Rule number one I just told you. Rule number two, you will be respectful and obedient towards me at all times. Rule number three, you will not attempt to leave. Rule number four, you will be respectful towards my property and my family.” The woman said, heading over to a small cabinet and producing a bottle of whiskey which she poured into a glass and sipped at.

“Your life as a free woman? That is over. Forget about whoever Valaric is, forget about those friends you knew, forget about the life you had beyond these four walls. You aren’t whoever you were anymore, you are my slave. That’s who you are.” Julia said, taking a sip of her drink and sighing as it burned down into her belly.

The wealthy woman approached the whole interaction with a sort of cold gleam to her eye and her tone was clinically professional, though the upturn of her lips signaled she was enjoying this. She’d never had this opportunity before, to break in her own slaves. It was rather thrilling honestly. It was completely legal what she was doing, legally she could do whatever she wanted to the slave and no one would bat an eye. The dark haired woman didn’t want to kill or spoil her physically though, no, she wanted to change her mind. Julia had possessed this darkness inside of her for a long time, something suppressed for a long time just waiting to get out.

“Now then, let’s try again. Who am I?” Julia asked pointedly, narrowing her eyes ever so at Maureen.

Maureen was not expecting the backhand she got. But she felt it, the cold hard sting of flesh hitting flesh. She knew her cheek would probably be red and a little bit swollen from it but she did not care. She suddenly hated the woman even more. She glared at her with cold green eyes with a spark of anger. She listened to the womans 'rules' trying to hold in her laughter.

She could not believe the woman really expected her to follow them. She was born and raised by a man working in a drug cartel, she had later on worked it one, she was taught not to give into anyone, no matter what happened. She knew her father would be turning in his grave if she didn't put up the best fight of her life. And she planned on putting up a big fight.

When the woman asked her if she understood she grinned her teeth had a little blood on them from when the woman had smacked her causing her to have bit the inside of her cheek making her bleed.

"Listen bitch" She said drawing out the word "I don't follow any ones rules. Especially not yours you rich cunt. You think just because you bought be at some fucking auction automatically makes you y fucking mistress you are mistaken. I will never call you anything but bitch or rich cunt so get used to it!" She yelled pulling on the ropes that held her wrists together knowing what she just said was probably a bad move.

"Punish me all you fucking want, I will never break, I will never bow down to you." She added rolling to get her arms in a better place so she could try and wiggle herself out of the ropes.

Julia wasn’t particularly surprised when Maureen didn’t bow to her wishes; in fact she was rather hoping she wouldn’t. Pain didn’t seem to be a good bit of reinforcement, so she decided that perhaps she needed to get creative in disciplining the slave on the bed. For now she calmly set aside her drink and sat down in her chair, unstrapping her heels and setting them aside. That certainly felt better, wearing heels all night had been a bit tiring on her feet and she wouldn’t need them in her own house. The dark haired woman downed the rest of her drink and then got up and came closer to the bed.

“My my, you are rather bad at following the rules aren’t you? Well then, it wouldn’t do for me to just not punish you for that. I wouldn’t be keeping my word then would I?” The wealthy woman said as she crawled onto the bed and placed her knee on the woman’s legs to prevent her from thrashing about with her legs.

“You’re a virgin if that auction held any truth. In that case, have you ever felt something like… this before?” Julia asked as she lightly ghosted her index finger over the naked woman’s clitoris.

The dark haired woman started lightly teasing the bound woman with her fingers, poking and prodding here and there where she knew she would draw some form of stimulation. The woman didn’t enter with her fingers quiet yet, simply seeking to torment Maureen with the promise of pleasure or the threat of it depending on the definition. After a couple of minutes of this she would slowly enter her index finger, sliding it in rather easily but also gently to avoid spoiling her over much. She really was a virgin, tight and inflexible as far as Julia could tell.

Julia would continue her ministrations until she felt that Maureen was getting close to her climax, which would prompt her to swiftly remove her fingers and deny her the release. The dark haired woman suckled on her finger and licked it clean of any fluids upon it. A smirk was graced upon her lips as she simply would wait for a few minutes before repeating the same ministrations and the same denial, heedless of Maureen’s protests or screams or thrashing. After the third repetition she’d simply lean forward to hover over her slaves’ face.

“My, you really are a pathetic little thing aren’t you? No control over anything, not your limbs, your life, now not even your ability to pleasure yourself. I would offer to finish you... but I don't think you've learned your lesson quite yet. So I'll tell you what, I'll get my shower and then I'll come back and see if you've learned your lesson. If you have, I might grant you release. If not... we'll go through that the rest of the night.” Julia said, grey eyes filled with dark amusement.

With that, Julia merely got off of the bed and set about gathering up her clothes. She even hummed a little tune as she made her way out of the door of the room, pausing for a bit to wink at Maureen before departing. There was a rush in her blood and in her mind from that, she felt so fucking powerful for that little display and this was only the first night. Oh, she foresaw much fun with this one.

Maureen watched as the woman sat down and took her rather nice looking heels off. She almost hopped that she was in the clear. But soon if became evident when she wasn't. She tried to roll away from the woman as she crawled onto the bed. But sshe didn't get away. She thrashed as Julia put her knees on her legs to keep her from moving them. She began cursing and swearing at her. But she knew it would be no good.

When she felt the other womans finger touching her exposed clit she nearly moaned, having never felt anything like that before. She was amazed at how good it felt. BUt she wouldn't let it show, instead she began cursing again, yelling at the woman. She hated the fact that he body liked what was happening to it. And when the womans finger slid inside her she stopped moving and talking for a moment. So that is what it felt like to have something inside of her. But she began thrashing as best as she could but it was no use.

As the woman continued to poke and tease her she slowly stopped fighting, she was weak from it all, her own body was betraying her and she hated it. She hated that the more the woman teased and pleased her, the more she reacted to it. Her juices flowed freely now, small uncontrollable moans escaped her lips.

After the woman had almost made her cum three times she swore at the woman after she had gotten in her face. But she knew she was right. BUt she would not give in, not in a million years would she give in and beg for release. She knew some where deep inside her though that eventually she would crumble, but it would not be today or tomorrow or the day after that. she would drag this out as long as she could, she would not give in.

She watched the woman leave and she just lay there, her body was exhausted, trembling but strung tightly. BUt even as she tried to fight it sleep came to her, even if it was for a little while she enjoyed the escape sleep provided her.

The wealthy woman had been about ready to enter the shower when she had happened across another of her female slaves, a pretty blonde thing who bowed her head as Julia passed. It was then that the woman got a horribly wicked idea; she was rich and had other slaves to do some work for her after all. It would also be the perfect way to send a message to Maureen about exactly what her position was here. So instead of just passing by this other slave Julia turned on her heel to address her, earning a slight twitch from the woman.

“You. There is another slave in my room on my bed. She was a disobedient cunt and I’m currently punishing her, you are going to help me. I want you to drop whatever it is you are doing, go in there, and pleasure her. However, you are not to allow her to climax. If I find out that you did allow her to climax, and I will…” Julia said, trailing off at the end to leave it up to the slave woman’s imagination.

The woman nodded slowly, and shuffled off to carry out the wealthy woman’s orders. When she did enter Julia’s room the slave woman would wordlessly start to go about her mistress’ commands. Julia meanwhile hummed again to herself as she entered into her bathroom and started up the shower, pleased in knowing that she had secured her power. The dark haired woman was rather drunk on this feeling of power, it was… different than just ordering around the slaves in her house. Those had been broken, but this one still had some vestiges of humanity in her.

Julia sighed as hot water danced upon her skin, the droplets flowing down her naked form as she marveled at that little show a minute ago. She hadn’t known where that idea had come from; never had she disciplined a slave like that. The sheer power she had felt over holding another’s pleasure in her hands and denying it to them was… amazing. The woman remembered the look in the red head’s eyes and found her own warmth blooming between her legs, fingers moving down as she gripped the handle in her shower. Julia bit her lower lip, masturbating herself over the sensations she had just felt not so long ago. The dark haired woman delved deeply within herself, a moan escaping her own lips as she increased the tempo. Blissful white overcame her mind as she climaxed, a shudder coursing down her spine as she raised up her hand to view the cum mixing with the water.

The wealthy woman finished up her shower and dried herself off, feeling rather refreshed for the entire thing. She groomed herself soon after this and then once she was finished would place her nightgown back over her body. With all of this done the dark haired woman swept out of the bathroom and back to her bedroom. She did pause briefly to press her ear to the door before finally entering, swinging the door wide and opening both arms rather dramatically.

“You, I think you have done your task well enough. Go fetch my clothes from the bathroom and bring them to the laundry room. After that, help yourself to whatever you find in the kitchen and turn in early tonight, you’ve earned it.” Julia said, the girl bowing and leaving as silently as she had come.

“So… are you ready to tell me who I am? Or shall I continue where she left off?” Julia said, walking up to the side of her bed and lifting an eyebrow.

Maureen was glad that the woman was gone she had just fallen asleep when the blond slave entered the room and touched her already dry folds. She jolted awake with a scream scaring the girl away from her. Maureen looked at the girl who started coming at her again but she made a split second decision and rolled. She rolled right off of the bed causing her to groan in pain as her ass throbbed after hitting the floor hard. She opened her eyes which she had closed just before falling from the bed. The slave woman had climbed up onto the bed and was looked at her. Maureen yelled at the woman to stay away from her but she did none of the sort.

The blond woman had to call in another slave to help her get the kicking and screaming Maureen back on the bed. Once Maureen was back on the bed and the girl had her pinned with her legs spread the other slave left the room. The girl began doing the same thing that bitch Julia had done. Teasing her clit and then pump her fingers inside of Maureen causing her to moan and groan and as Maureen felt herself closer to the edge the girl would stop for a couple of minutes then continue.

every so often Maureen would curse and swear at the girl but her body betrayed her as she moaned every time. But she still held onto the fact that this would do nothing, it would change nothing, she would not call that woman Mistress. And when she walked back into the room her hair slightly damp and in a night gown Maureen watched her dismiss the slave, she watched the slave bow and leave the room.

Looking at Julia she grinned horrible and said "You will never have the satisfaction bitch. Do your worst! I will not bend to you like the rest of this poor bastards you call slave." She growled and began wiggling and rolling again trying to get free as she cursed when nearly falling off the bed again. But the bindings around her wrists were begining to loosen as she wiggled her raw wrists in them more and more.

Julia sighed; it appeared that this would indeed be a challenge and likely even more of one than she had first anticipated. Her new slave had fire and spat it at the wealthy woman with reckless abandon, rubbing her wrists raw to try and escape the woman. The woman was pondering over continuing the torture for tonight, however she was rather tired herself. It had been a long day for her, exceedingly so. However she couldn’t just let the disobedience go unpunished, she needed to set a precedent and luckily she had been anticipating a disobedient little slave to be her purchase.

“I don’t understand why you are bothering with the restraints; certainly you are aware of the chip in the base of your neck? All slaves have them. Even if you managed to get out of those, strangle me to death, and get out of my house you’d be tracked down again. Probably put down in a kennel or forced into labor until death.” Julia mentioned, ringing a little bell by the bed.

With that little thing done she opened the door to her large walk in closet and flipped the switch, light bathing the room. On either side of the closet were rows of clothing; however at the end was a set of restraints bolted up against the wall. Soon enough a pair of strong looking slaves entered the room and Julia stood aside, pointing towards Maureen and then at the closet. Though she was confident in the logic in her words, Julia would very much prefer not to be known as the woman that was murdered by her slave after owning her for a few hours. She would not be reduced to a mere headline in a newspaper, the wealthy woman had ambitions and hopes and dreams to fulfil.

“Take her in there and cuff her wrists and ankles to the far wall. Make sure to be rather firm and careful, she is… feisty.” Julia stated, crossing her arms under her breasts as the two men moved to carry out her orders.

Maureen looked at Julia and growled softly knowing that she was right they would track her down with the chip in her neck. But what Julia or what anybody didn't know was that Maureen was smart enough to hid money in over seas accounts in different names so that if something ever happened like this she would be able to access the money and start over again somewheres else. She knew that if she got free she would be able to get the money quickly and be able to pay a doctor that knows how to take them to get him to remove it. She knew that if she ever did get free she would always be able to start over again.

But as Julia rang the bell and the two slaves came in to move her she began wiggling and screaming again. The two slaves had a hard time holding onto the screaming and thrashing woman in their grasp. But none the less they held on to her and untied her long enough to chain her wrists and ankles to the wall. She struggled against them until she was close to bleeding. Only when she felt as if the bones in her wrists were going to break did she stop thrashing as much.

Soon she gave up, and just sat there looking around the closet thinking about what would happen the next day. But soon even then she couldn't think, exhaustion was setting in. Not sleeping and all the energy she had drained herself of fighting against everything that day was getting to her, her lids slowly started to fall shut. And then she was asleep. Even in the position she was in she slept in total darkness in her mind.

Back
Top Bottom