Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Plot before Smut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyku

Super-Earth
I am looking for individuals seeking RP. As the title mentions, I want to find something that is plot based with romance/sex/ etc as something to complement it, not to be the sole basis of it. I can do modern RPs, but I feel that fantasy based have more of the potential for a plot full of adventure. Though I am open minded, I am only seeking interactions with females at this time. I will typically play males unless my interest is really pushed enough to dust off one of my female characters.

I am dominant in nature and will almost never play a submissive. Just isn't me.

I know this above outline was brief and I plan on elaborating more.

I look at roleplaying as a collaborative story, something both parties will contribute to. Unless we are working with canon characters, I will not tell you how to play your character and force personality aspects onto them. They are your work of art and I feel that through letting you pick your characters appearance, personality, backstory, etc, it adds more life to the character and the story. Likewise, I will build my character with my story. I will gladly work out ideas before we start, but if you give me a script of what I must play, I am going to end up losing interest pretty fast. Even with Canon characters, you can explore a personality without abandoning the character.

I am pretty flexible and will do anything from adventures, to romance, smut, or mere madness.

Also, if you are bored and want/neeed someone to chat with, I tend to be a good listener.

Hey! I'm on my phone but wanted to say hi and see if perhaps we could work something out. Check out my girls seeking guys post and see if anything sparks your interest? I'll send you a pm later if that's too much trouble!

Another Bump. And as an edit.

Please send me PMs, as I am terrible about checking this, so for example, Mica, I am sorry it took me so long to see your post. I'll toss you a PM.

Also, I typically will prefer to RP over PMs. I can occassionally do a thread, but messengers like YIM are not possible, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom