Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Medieval Fantasy (MxF Pairing)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have this craving for a plot line that's loose and uses the usual improv. I have ideas for it but they are always subject to change as we would be molding it into a plot line that both of us can agree on.

First thing first, for all those woman who like roleplaying with RL males...I'm not for you since...shocker...I'm a woman as well. Now I'm moving onto what we can include and the setting for the plot, also what kinks I prefer to stray away from for this plot and/or just your basic no-no.

CAN BE INCLUDED
-Beastailty (optional)
-Forbidden love
-Dom/Sub
-Switch
-Fantasy (required)
-MxF (required)
-Elves, etc. for your character (optional)
-Slavery (non-sexual)
-Torture (sexual and/or non-sexual...If sexual torture should be used...it would be on my character, the male.)
-Anything else that interests you on my F-list

NO'S
-Vore
-Gore
-Scat
-Bathroom Play
-Ageplay (young immortals really don't count for me)
-Incest

-------

THE IDEA

Wise Semi-Human Creature x Princess/warrior/etc.

So I've had this craving for awhile now, that has a bit of anthro (like this) in it. But it'd be a semi-prisoner x princess type pairing. By semi-prisoner I mean that my character has been captured to aid the King, but still has the freedom to move about the castle. Perhaps the King and maybe the princess had captured my character together (we can make it the prince) just cause a tough warrior princes would be kinda cool. Species for your character are up to you as well. I was thinking as she gets to know him she beings to like him...so maybe a bit of forbidden love.

(This is just a skeleton)

Please PM if interested.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom