Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It has been a while. (MxF only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gradius

Planetoid
First and foremost, I joined Blue Moon Roleplaying last summer, and with the amount of work I had to do, I couldn't keep up with any roleplays with anybody at all.

But now, I AM BACK! I have expanded my knowledge of stories from books, movies, anime, and video games.

Without further ado, let's begin with what I am looking for. For those of you ladies who don't know what I am into, feel free to check out my f-list. Now, I just want to put out there that I am very keen on the subject of rape, but I don't hate it. I just want to see very less of it. I am usually a Dominant in my roleplays, and if you want, I could be submissive on specific roles.

Now, I don't recall any of my old stories/scenarios/plots, but any suggestion could be of use, really. I do have a very big list of animes and video games that I play, but I just can't remember them all to list them.

Anyways, this is all I have to say for now, but I also want to add that I only RP using PM's or Threads. No messengers, sorry, because I want to keep my identity a secret. Although, that's where my mysteriousness comes in. Just PM me if you're interested.

"See you then."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom