Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP: Flying Through The Air ( Horror_Show & Ovalteenies)

Horror_Show

Supernova
They were running as fast as they could down a city street, which wasn’t as fast as you would think. Charlotte was limping from a leg injury. Luckily she hadn’t been bitten but during an attack of zombies from their last run she had gotten into a tight spot on a flight of stairs and did the only logical thing and jumped down two flights of stairs. She didn’t land quite as she was hoping and sprained her ankle and pulled a few muscles. Behind hot on their trial was walkers. For the past couple of months they had been making their way across the state to the only place they thought might have answers might have survivors. They were tired of running, trying to survive on their own against these ruthless dead creatures that were everywhere.

An outbreak had happened months ago, a viral outbreak that had spread like a plague. At first it happened slowly only making such events be on the news like in a horror movie. Days passed and it got worse, whole cities were overrun, the military wasn’t even prepared for what happened and everything went to hell. Charlotte, a young girl just on the edge of seventeen was one of the very few unlucky that was still alive, primarily thanks to her only family left, Richard, her uncle. Soon as the viral outbreak started happening he wanted to flee the country where it was supposedly safe but Charlotte refused to leave her family who thought it was just a government hoax, until it was to late. Her parents had been bitten as walkers populated the neighborhood and Richard was there to save her before her own parents ate her and they fled. It was a miracle to think they had already lasted eight months. They had run into a couple of survivors only to see them killed.

“Come on…its not that far, I gotcha.” Richard urged while holding onto her while looking behind them. Charlotte kept limping and making faces, they had been running like this for over two hours. She stopped and collapsed but he caught her. “I-I-I can’t walk anymore…. I’m-I’m sorry.” She stammered with sniffles and spit. Before she could say anything else she was lifted into her uncles arms bridal style. Her sweaty face pressed against his neck as she breathed out and he started running. They had to make distance long enough to give them time to somehow get inside the CDC. Charlotte with one arm wrapped close around Richard’s neck held a handgun over his shoulder pointing at any that dared to get close. As they approached, everything was barricaded; all that was in view was a metal like garage door that was sealed. Richard immediately started banging on the door yelling for someone to let them in. It was a chance in hell, but one they both decided to take. Charlotte dug her head into Richard’s neck breathing hard, scared this was it, and the moment they would die trying to reach safety.

walkingdead_s1e1_06_01.jpg

tumblr_maxeznLOYo1revfmlo1_500.jpg
walking-dead-bloodletting_0.jpg

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubGmxdAJ6i8[/video]Song I really like, I feel like the beginning fits the setting and rp. Especially which it kicks into 1:05 lol

All variations of the word tired could be applied to man whenever all he could do beyond fighting back is run. That's what Richard was feeling month after month ever since the dead decided that they won't stay dead for long. He and his niece Charlotte only manage a few days of respite after the world had gone to hell - even so, those few moments of being either alone together or in a group was enough to lift his spirit up, even just for a little while. And when that little while is over, what he hears instead of a crackling fire or the calming ambiance were the rushed footsteps of feet running away from the eerie low groan of savage undead, the occasional gunshots, and either the soft splat or the hard crunch of undead heads being dispatched.

By now, he would have expected himself to get used to it all, but somehow he doesn't. The loud thumps of his heart only managed to be unheard by the louder thumps he did with his hand curled into a fist banging against a closed glass door that didn't seem to give way under his trembling hand. "Open up, damn it!" he yelled out, somehow using the light that peeked through a door inside as a sign for someone living residing inside the building. "Open up!" he kicked at the door, again and again until he couldn't no more. Wrapping his arm that carried Charlotte tighter, he drew a handgun from his belt with the free hand, stepping back as he shoot at the glass door. A waste of a bullet as the projectile merely buried itself not even halfway through the glass. Richard cursed under his breath, turning around to find the undead closing in on them. Not wanting to go down without a fight, he pointed at the shambling corpses, shooting one on the head to bring it down and another, missing the third as the bullet hit the shoulder, his hand wavering from his exhaustion.

Charlotte could feel Richard’s body trembling as he struggled to hold her weight while shooting at the walkers closing distance. Knowing he needed both of his hands to steady the gun she tried to slide down but his grip only tightened hoisting her back up. “Put me down! I can help shoot!” She cried out as more gunfire went off. As the walkers grew closer so did the rapid gunfire, though every shot was getting weaker and weaker. Just as Richard thought he might have to make a lost attempt at running a bright light was flashed as the garage door opened. They were both blinded and he nearly almost dropped Charlotte but stumbled adjusting her in his arms. He immediately ran inside and the door started closing automatically by it self behind them. He would turn to see it close, vibrating the ground. Richard’s breathing deep and even, a gentle snuffling of air through his nose became a wheezing sound interspersed with the trembling of his body as he now clung onto Charlotte with his gun positioned to shoot. Charlotte had both hands wrapped around his neck with her head pressing against his face scared. Then someone called out making Richard load his gun.

“ANYONE INFECTED!” A man was seen from down the hallway holding a gun in the shadows. The man walked closer revealing himself. He was an older man, maybe Richard’s age or a little older.

“No, No….none of us are infected, we haven’t been bitten, just injured” Richard spoke in a fast tone.

“What do you want and why are you here?” He asked in an interrogating tone. The man looked them both over and noticed the condition the teenager was in.

“A chance….” Charlotte got out through her own raspy voice trying not to cry. Richard only tugged pressing her closer as she spoke. The man walked closer slowly putting down his weapon.

“That’s asking an awful lot these days….” He said. They were quiet; all you could hear was their breathing until he spoke again.

“You both submit to a blood test, that’s the price of admission.” He said and Charlotte and Richard looked at each other and he looked back to the guy.

“We can do that.” The man finally lowered his weapon and nodded.

“We have to close the second door…. soon as that door closes, it won’t open again.” As he this the two survivors wouldn’t think he was being literal until later. Richard walked in further as the man started closing the glass doors they came through; the metal door was already closed in front of it. He went to a security system. He entered a code and spoke into the speaker.

“VIA seal the main entrance and kill the power up here.” And they heard the doors locking and the lights kick off, to just back lighting.

They followed him down a long corridor into some sort of elevator shaft and he pressed in another security code into a panel to close it and have it start descending to the lower levels of the complex. As they were waiting the man kept looking at them both.

“Dr. Edwin Jenner.” He said finally introducing himself. “Soon as we get down there we can get her fixed up….” He said.

The-Walking-Dead-1x06-TS-19-Rick-Grimes-Cap-04_mid.jpg
hqdefault_zpsfc60a973.jpg
[/URL][/img]

66562_173155_1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom