Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Long term male role player wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

nightsorceress

Supporter
Supporter
Hello,

I have been role playing for many years I was away fom the role play scene for a little while however now I am back looking for a long term partner.

So a little about me:
-I am plot based role player, I am NOT looking for smut based role play. Sex should be part of the story but not the whole story.
-I only role play in threads.I will not consider emails, PM, or IM role plays.
-I am semi lit. I hate one liners but I also understand writers block happen so just let me know I am understanding.l
-if I am not going to be on for a bit work gets the way or I go away for the weekend I will let you know what's going on I won't leave you hanging.
-I will be replying on devices with auto correct so if a word seems wrong or out of place probably means auto correct jumped in.

PLEASE PM ME IF YOU WANT TO ROLE PLAY

Plot ideas

NOTE: I am not limited to anything listed below if you have ideas please let me know. Role playing is a partnership

Vampires
Pairings:

Vampire and Mortal
Plot one:i do have a pretty basic plot for this. that we can twist and pull

Plot Two:I have another plot that is more out of the normal. requires female vampire and male mortal

Vampire and Vampire
*Plot one I do have a plot idea for this as well, involving a loose each other and then find each other again

Witches
Plot one: i do have plot for witches as well, it requires my character to be a female witch, and your character to be a magician.

Plot two:do have another plot it a little more of a tricky plot and would need a strong role player. But it involves a male wizard and a female witch.

Plot three: forbidden love between a witch and a priest

Time periods
Note: medieval seems to be my favorite but I am open to anything

Demons
Pairings:
Male Demon and Mortal female
Female Demon and Mortal male
Demon and Demon
Male Demon and Female angel
Female Demon and Male Angel
Or anything else you can dream up

Angels
Pairings:
Male and Female Angels
Female Angel and Mortal male
Male Angel and Mortal male
Male Demon and Female Angel
Female Demon and Male Angel

Forbidden love
Note: i have a ton of plots for this. And we can even mix and match like a forbidden love between a demon and angel or something

Pirates
Pairing:
Female Pirate and Male captive
Male Pirate and female captive
Waring pirates
Anything else you can dream up

Labyrinth- (based on the 1986 movie with David Bowie)

Once upon a time (abc tv show)

Not huge craving but will give a try to:

Force/Rape

Forced Incest

Medical play/testing

Forced breeding/forced impregnation

Dislikes

Furries

Scat

Watersports

futa

yuri

Seig Soloyvov01 if you can see this I tried to reply to your PM however it looks like you. Have disabled the ability to receive PM responses

Interested in a Medieval Rp of a cavern girl who is taken by a travelling Knight.
PM Me if you like.
Owning
yim: pussygrinder_m29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom