Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

When an unstoppable force meets an immovable object... Revnarh x Pols Voice

Lyz ignored the screams of her opponent as best as she could and continued to attack him. She wanted to see what he'd look like in his true form and didn't stop just because he was in agony. One or two last laser beams directed at his head, three or five lightning bolts aimed at his chest and more radioactivity mixed with a cloud of different lethal poisons as the finishing touch.

The body continues to scream before suddenly exploding. As it did this dust was scattered everywhere. During the next ten seconds an enormous pressure can be felt, so large that it even begins to crack the barier protecting the audience, and then from there the pressure still grows at an alarming rate. "Well....shit. Changing the gravity to force the body to be hindered. Smart. But I believe your fun ends here."

Lyz watched how Leis' body explode. She listened to his words with a huge grin on her face. "I think the real fun has just started...now show me what you can really do." The judges fixed the broken barrier and added a layer that helped to repair it by absorbing attacks. The poisonous cloud and the radioactivity get absorbed, but the gravity in the arena was stil increasing.

Leis grinned. "Okay then." He waved a hand slowly in front of him and a powerful wave swept the battlefield. "This won't be easy for you."

The powerful wave got absorbed by the barrier of the arena and converted it into diafram, a material that is as hard as diamond and can withstand heat like wolfram. "Ah, the judges activated the trap-converter. Here's some friendoy advice: don't use energy based attacks unles you want to convert them into deadly traps." The whole ground got covered by sharp and pointy blade-like spikes made out of diafram. Lyz broke a very large spike of and broke it into spear-like splinters which she threw towards Leis to distract him from her next attack. She punched the air with her four arms to make each spear fly faster towards her oponent while she was mumbling something.

"I hope you realize that even with that extra protection barrier they have to put all they have into it to prevent it from breaking right? And this isn't even the penacle of what kind of power I exert. Eventually that barrier will be anhialated." Leis says as the spear like objects seam to break before getting close. "And the traps are of no concern to me. They break around me, becoming useless."

"Nope, these barriers can even withstand a black hole! Trust me, I know what I'm talking about. I dodged a quantum singularity that was thrown at me and the barrier just created a second one to cancel it out. They can't only absorb attacks, they can negate and cancel out everything they can't absorb." Lyz prepared a barrier around her which vanished again after a second. She rushed forwards Leis and duplicated herself to attack him from different angles at the speed of sound.

"I don't think you understand." Leis began to say, before seeming to disappear just a split second before being hit. "Do you not feel my pressure rising? I'm still not at full power, and it's already more than double that of a black hole." He says as the barrier cracks a little. "They are struggling. They have to keep raising the strength of the barrier to compensate for my power. And even with all of their power combined, it still doesn't even come close to my total power. The old men are weak."

"I knew it! This is your first time in this arena, right? Wait, the barrier is cracking? That happens sooner than I thought...well, it makes sense, this is the first time that two powerful beings like us are fighting in this arena. Anyway, when you thought that the barrier was the only thing that protects the audience from our attacks and power, than you should wait till you see the next stage..." Lyz began to draw runes and other symbols around her in all directions until she was covered in a cocoon of glowing words. "I don't know what your true form is even when I can feel how strong you are. But you should get ready for the next st-" The arena got dark except for the brightly glowing cocoon that was hovering over the ground. The spikes withdrew into the ground and left holes which oozed out a black gooey liquid. "Here's a hint...whatever you do, don't touch that slime..." The whole ground of the arena got quickly covered with the slimey goo.

"I've not been in this arena, but I've been in my fair share. Though only in the mortal form you saw before. And there aren't many who can beat that form." Leis said before it went dark. "True form? I have no such thing. I was around long before forms were even a thing, and while were on the topic, how many transformations are you going to go through before you realize that you can't win?" He asked, carefully examining the goo forming on the floor. "And what about the goo is so dangerous?"

"Oh, so you existed before time began? In that case you should know that black goo...I found it on one of my many travels through the galaxies, universes, dimensions and other planes or realms. It existed long ago before even you came into existence. My only advice for you is that you shouldn't touch it...this slime can be very clingy and it is nearly impossible to get it of..." The tar-like liquid finised spreading in the arena and covered now the whole ground. It began to raise and fill the fighting ground like a pool that got filled with water. Lyz kept away from the slimey goo and teleported away with her cocoon to dodge the tentacles that tried to catch her, but they were too slow.

"The goo is of no concern to me, and on the topic of when it came around, this stuff wasn't around before time and space, I was the first created it could not have come before me. You were around many years after time and space were around, so thus you have only known it's existence since you first came in contact with it. You might know what it does but as I said, it's of no concern to me, it cannot harm me." Leis stares at the goop studying it.

"I might not be as old as you are, but I'm older than I look. And just because I found it doesn' t meanthat I touched it. You're wrong though, I saw what this slime can do. If you're the very first being that ever existed counting all the different galaxies, universes, dimensions, planes, realms and other places, then you should know the draining abilities of this black slime. You might be the first being in the galaxy where you began to exist all of a sudden, but this goo used to be literally everwhere, even in parallel universes and parallel dimensions. It's unknown when or why it disappeared, but it began to happen slowly when you weren't even there. I know what I'm talking about, I used my ability to travel at the speed of light in my true form so I could travel through time, but I combined that with a spell so I could travel through space too." The black liquid tried to attack the audience, but it couldn't get through the barrier and the rorce field. It stopped its attempts and was attacking the two fighting beings instead. Lyz kept on dodging the gooey slime by teleporting away before it could even touch her cocoon.

"I should have been more clear, I'm a defender of all, I'm an ever being that watches over any and all, I came before any and all. And created before any other means that I was around, even before the dimensions. But even I cannot see and hear all, so I travel often, not usually staying in one place for long." Leis says. The goop tries to jump at leis but is stopped just short, hitting a barrier and falling.

"Then you should know why you shouldn't touch this draining goo. Have you figured out why it's called that yet?" Lyz created a black hole near the slime to show him what she meant. The goo got sucked into the black hole and created a white hole were it came out from before it destroyed both holes by making them touch each other. "There is only one way to defeat this slime...and the answer has nothing to do with destroying it..."

"Hmm. Maybe so. But I never said I wanted to destroy it. If I did, I would simply use one of my powers to rid this arena of this stuff, but it is of no harm to me." Leis stares at the goo and sighs. "This fight has become boring. I'll spice it up a tad." Goes high up into the sky and raises a hand, you can then see a small red light start to appear into a small sphere shape, and slowly growing larger.

Lyz continued to stay out of the slimes reach by using portals and looked up to see what Leis was doing. "Are you creating a supernova?" She chuckled and didn't do anything except creating a portal sphere around herself. Any attack would now get redirected towards the draining goo. Every on energy based attack would just be a source of food for her, but Lyz wanted to be careful and prepare for his next attack in case it wasn't a simple supernova.

Leis looks at Lyz weirdly. "A supernova? No. This is much worse." The small red sphere had now grown exponentially in size and started turning a deep purple. "Can you hear it? The goo I mean. It's crying out. It's scared. You say the only thing that can destroy it is itself. Well you're wrong, there's one other thing, and that is the power of chaos... Which I command. That is why it has yet to even harm me, it's afraid of me. And it's afraid of this sphere because it's composed of chaos. And do not mistake chaos for an energy as it's not. Also, I would suggest you not dodge this attack, less this planet be destroyed." He hurls the ball down, however due to the massive size the sphere slowly encroaches the planet.

Lyz chuckled when she heard what Leis' attack was going to be. She had thought that it would be a black supernova or a dimensional rift, but she had thought wrong. "The slime isn't afraid...it's looking forward to your attack. Looks like you don't know anything about it..." Lyz didn't even flinched a single inch to dodge the oncomming attack. "Do you know what happens when matter and anti-matter meets? I told you what my true form is made out of, right?" Her hands began to glow, the left with a strange blackness and the right with a bright white. "There is a reason why dimensions that are made out of matter don't get destroyed while I'm in my true form. The same counts for me not getting damaged either." The black goo vanished completely from the arena at the same time her hands touched each other. "There is no order in my path, no sanity that could forever last, logic inside everyone’s insanity, decaying life getting reborn, lost souls finally brought back, a never starting war that will now end, the calmness of the inner wrath, a non-magical spell I now will cast, fractured mind with harmony, all hope is not yet forlorn, glowing and still pitch black, in each of my right and my left hand." Lyz was still not moving while she spoke these words. Her eyes were closed and she was concentrating on her counterattack. A grey light got emitted from her body and engulfed her with it just in time before the chaotic sphere could hit her. Nobody got harmed nor did the universe-sized arena that flew around in the galaxy like a planet get scratched by Leis' attack.

As the sphere hit Lyz, it was not just an explosion that occurred, instead it was a thick black cloud of smoke covering the entire battle zone, some of it leaking through the cracks in the barrier, obscuring anything from seeing inside, be it by physical or magical means.
As the smoke cleared Leis was still in the air, but so we're several small dark purple orbs that look identical to the massive planet sized one, other than their scaled down size to that of a baseball. The orbs stay there, motionless and soundless. "Congratulations, you just stopped one of my very first attacks that I created. Unfortunately it was but a dud. A failed attack that always backfired in some way. Though I guess if it destroyed that stuff, bonus points for me. However, what you see here, floating, for a lack of better words, is my completed version. Smaller, faster, takes not even but less than a fraction of a micro second to conjure and reach it's destination. And another thing to note for you, is that these......have destroyed many planets and stars, sometimes consecutively. They have even destroyed black holes, worm holes, and have diffused supernovas. And right now, there are millions of these things, waiting for my signal to rain down and destroy anything they touch. Think you can block all of them at once? How confident are you in your speed? Should I send them down one at a time, or all at once? Even now as I speak, I am creating more, even outside this barrier that holds us in. Another thing I want to know: are you strong enough to destroy this barrier that is supposed to be our battle grounds? Because if not, I can always do it for you. Or if you would prefer, I could warp is to a more...private battleground without any spectators. Or do you want to stay here with the audience so they can...what's the human saying? Watch you 'beat my ass' I believe it is? Oh well even if you don't want to change scenery to a more provate location I do, being watched and around people who can die makese nervous that I might accidentally kill them if my opponent is really strong."

Back
Top Bottom