Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Training His Slut (sispuppet x sweetsubmission)

sispuppet

Star
Alexander Jacobs had made a good life for himself. The forty year old is semi-retired, having made a killing through good stock investments early on. Now he spent most of his days enjoying his wealth. He had a large lakeside house outside the city, a large garage filled with prized vehicles for him to cruise around in, and a closet full of the finest suits. He makes a point to keep in shape, setting aside a few days a week to work out with his personal trainer. He stands just a little over six feet, his body toned from the training to give him an athletic physique for his age. His black hair is cut short, with the only signs of age being a few specks of grey in it. With his success and looks, it leaves people wondering why he's not married.

The answer is simple. It was hard to find a woman who would satisfy Alex's needs. He could make do with a vanilla life, and a woman who was his equal, but Alex didn't get to where he was in life by settling for the norm. Everything up until now had been setup to get him where he wanted. He was successful, but not particularly famous, so he didn't end up in the news very often. His house was large, but out of the way on purpose, and the cleaners he hired were given certain rooms to stay out of, one in particular being a basement room tucked away in one corner of the house. He now has everything he needs to support the woman who fulfills his desires. All that was left was to find said woman. This is the part that it took Alexander a while to decide how to go about it. In the end, he puts his plan in place.

While he isn't exactly famous, it would still be bad if his tastes got out. Knowing this, when Alex sets up his ad, he uses a prepaid phone instead of his normal one. The newspaper was where he first considers looking, but he has a younger woman in mind, so decides to go with an online Classifieds site instead. Soon, he has the ad typed up and posted. "Older man seeking submissive young woman: I am a 40 year old in search of a woman no older than 25 to act as my live in mistress. You will be expected to stay with me until we decide to end the contract. I will be your master, and you will refer to me as such. For more details, please call and leave a message. VERIFICATION WILL BE REQUIRED BEFORE WE MEET."

A bit bold and forward, but Alex hopes that it proves effective. Over the next few days, he receives multiple answers to his ad, none of them proving promising. There's a bunch of obvious pranksters, or people trying to find out if he's serious. He gets a few calls from people telling him that it's offensive that he wants to be someone's master. He thoroughly ignores all the calls and is about to call the whole thing a wash. He's home one day, sitting down for dinner when his phone rings. Alex considers ignoring it for a moment before picking it up. Sighing and just wanting to get it over with, he presses the call button and brings the phone to his ear. "Hello, are you calling about the ad?" He asks.

Raine Flanders was a beautiful girl. With long, wavy dark hair, and grey eyes. She had a beautiful, fit body, with all the right curves in all the right spots. She was 5"6, with long, smooth legs. She had just turned 18 a couple of months ago and was now successfully living on her own in a small, one bedroom apartment. She was a smart girl, with plans to enroll in University to study to become a nurse, more because that's what her parents had wanted for her.

Surprisingly, with her charming personality, and lust worthy body, Raine was a virgin. She had just never found the right guy, never been... motivated enough to do it. Heck, she'd never even fingered herself until one day. She happened across a link that led to an erotic literature story, based on BDSM. She had felt a stirring than that she had never felt before, and about a page into the story her pussy had been dripping wet. Ever since that day she had fantasies, and dreams about a situation like that happening to her. She wrote stories about it.

When she found the ad on a local classifieds website, her heart had jumped. It seemed dangerous, but that just made it that much more exciting. She had simply read over it first, pondering the idea, forming situations in her head about what it could be like for her. But for the first few days, she ignored the ad, and simply fantasied about her. But it followed her to work, to sleep, and she thought about it in her spare time, it was always on her mind. Until she finally made up her mind.

She sat in her bedroom now, on her bed with a pillow over he lap. She had the number typed in to her cellphone and had been staring at it for awhile before finally she pressed the green talk button. It ran a few times, and she began to worry that she had got the wrong number, or maybe he had found somebody already. And than a strong male voice echoed through the line. She cleared her throat softly, "Hi, umm yes I am, actually, I'm interested in... helping you out?" the words were almost a question. What was she doing? She was a virgin, and she was doing this! She smiled devilishly to herself, might as well try something new.

What was he doing, even bothering to answer the phone? That's what Alex wonders as he brings it up to his ear, speaking in his most confident tone, his voice carrying not a hint of courtesy or humor in it. The man wanted whoever was on the other end to know that he was serious, and not in the mood for more pranks or arguments. The tentative voice on the other end catches him by surprise. "Helping me out?" He asks the girl speaking to him over the phone. This one actually sounded serious, if obviously nervous. Could he have really found the person he was looking for already? "You know what helping me out will entail, don't you?"

Alex comes to a decision. He wants to make sure that this wasn't another dead end, after all. So no holding back. If what he wantss ends up scaring her off, then it's better to get it over and done with now than to waste more of his time. "You will be provided with a... room, in this house." The man tells her, though truthfully, it was more of a dungeon. "All of your expenses will be covered. Your diet and wardrobe will be determined by me. If you have family, then you will be permitted to go visit them with permission from me, and for emergencies of course. They may not visit you here though. While you're in my home, you will obey my every order. As I said in the ad, I will be your master." He pauses for a moment to let his words sink in.

"You understand what this means, right? In effect, you are selling yourself as my slave, agreeing to do whatever I ask. All of your necessities will be covered, and should we decide to end the contract, you'll be given access to a bank account that should have sufficient funds in it." He alks over to his chair, sitting back down as the conversation draws to a close. "If you're fine with all of this, then go to the address I give you tomorrow at 8 in the morning. Don't be late. I expect punctuality to be the first step in seeing how well you follow commands." With that, Alex hangs up, setting the phone aside as he picks up his drink and leans back in his seat. Could all of this really be happening? Well, he would find out tomorrow morning. No staff was present today, and they aren't expected tomorrow either. That should give him all the privacy he needs. Standing up, Alex goes to double check that everything is in order.

Raine had nervously responded with a quiet yes to every question he had asked her, she was surprised to feel that there was a wetness running down her from her pussy. She listened carefully as she was given the address, scrambling for a pen to write it quickly on her hand. Than she had a look off surprise on her face as he simply hung up, no courtesies, no "goodbye," nothing. She pressed end on her phone and dropped it onto the bed, staring at it blankly. This was really happening, she was going through with this. The corner of her mouth tugged up into a smile, a new adventure...

The next morning she woke up at 6:30. She showered quickly, and ate a good breakfast. She wanted to make sure she looked perfect, to give a good impression. She dressed in a long grey shirt with a decently low neckline, and black tights, topping off the look with a black pair of pumps. She had curled her long dark hair, and it fell down her back now in beautiful rivulets. She was wearing silver eye shadow, and black eyeliner to bring out her eyes. She checked herself one more time in the mirror before grabbing her car keys and heading out.

She arrived at the address that she had been given 20 minutes early. She sat in her car, waiting, not wanting to be a minute late, or a minute early, remembering his warning about being punctual. She reapplied her red lipstick, looking into her rearview mirror. It was time. She took a deep breath and stepped out of her car, closing, and locking it behind her. She looked up at the house. It was very nice actually, set out of the city. This man must be well off. She walked up to the doors slowly, her hands shaking. She finally reached the house and knocked on the door three times, than stood back to wait, and to watch. Her life was about to be changed completely.

With everything in order, Alex heads to bed early, though he doesn't get much sleep. By the time his alarm clock shows six, he gives up and gets out of bed. After a quick morning work out, Alex takes a shower and dresses in a fine black suit. Sitting down to enjoy some breakfast, he looks through the day's reports, making sure that nothing would need his attention. As the clock gets closer to eight, Alex takes his cup of coffee and paces around the house. He's surprised when he looks out his window at one point and sees a car parked in front of his home. Inside, he can distinctly make out an attractive young woman staring nervously at her clock.

So, that was her? The older man is momentarily caught off guard. Of course he was hoping that whoever answered his ad would be attractive, but he hadn't expected one quite so beautiful. He's left wondering why she's waiting outside though. The nervousness was the obvious reason, but her looking at the clock makes it obvious. She was trying to be exact on the time she arrived. Oh, this was all coming off to a very good start. Alex leaves the window, going to wait by the door. Sure enough, at eight on the dot, there's a loud knock. Smiling, Alex waits until the sound stops before pulling the door open.

Alexander's smile is gone by the time the girl's face comes into view. He takes a moment to look the girl up and down before nodding and stepping out of the way to let her in. "I take it you're the woman I talked to on the phone yesterday?" He asks, though the answer is obvious. "Come along then, and leave your shoes by the door." He instructs her as he walks down the hall and letting the girl follow behind him. Walking into the sitting room, Alex points to a nearby chair before going into the kitchen and coming back with some fresh coffee for both of them. Sitting down across from the girl, Alex crosses his legs and sips from his mug, his eyes never leaving the girl's. "Before we got started, I thought it would appropriate to learn a little about you." He tells her, completely aware that he hadn't even given his own name yet. He doesn't want to give up his own information until he knows more about the young woman who actually responded to his ad.

Raine let out a breath she hadn't realized she had been holding as the door opened. Before her stood an oddly attractive man/ She had to admit that in the back of her mind she truly had been expecting, a creepy, old pervert to answer the door, a man who looked as though they should belong in a prison. Her eyebrows went up slightly at his "greeting." He didn't smile at her, say hello, or anything. It seemed as though the manners he had on the phone, were also applied to real life. She nodded at his first question, finding herself unable to speak.

She hurried inside, closing the door behind her and scrambled to take her shoes off, which were tied, and quite difficult to put on, nevermind take off. She got them off, and place them by the door and hurried after him, desperately trying to think of something to say, force her mouth to open, something. But she stay silent, her lips dry suddenly. She follows him into the sitting from and sits down in the chair he had motioned to, crossing her legs out of habit. "Thank you," she managed to mutter as he handed her the coffee, it smelled just wonderful.

His sudden question startled her. She didn't even know anything about him, and she was just supposed to go on to tell him everything about herself right away?! She didn't even know the mans name. "Umm," she started awkwardly, holding the coffee cup in both hands. "My name is Raine Flanders, and I'm eighteen years old. I live alone in my apartment, and was planning on going to school in the fall," she said, looking up at him to see his reaction, was that enough? She really didn't know what to say. Her favorite color, food? She bit her bottom lip nervously.

At this point it was proving a surprise that the girl hadn't run off. She looked incredibly nervous about being in the house. As she talks, he goes over the information she gives him. "You're 18? That's good. It'll make all of this go more smoothly." He remarks when she tells him her age. "You won't be needing your apartment once you come over here." The way he talks, it's as though the decision has already been made. "If you have a lease, then just let me know and I'll pay to end it. You can bring your things with you, though I imagine any non-sentimental item won't be needed once you're moved in." The last sentence has him raising an eyebrow. "You were planning to?" He asks her. "Are you not going to anymore?" Truthfully, he hadn't considered what would happen if she had studies.

Alex is silent while thinking over the options before coming to a decision. "Come fall, if you want to go through with college, then take what classes you can online to minimize your time there. I will give you enough leeway to keep up with your studies. If at any point you feel like you're falling behind, then let me know so we can work it out. I do expect this situation to be mutually beneficial to a degree, after all." With that said, Alex leans in, narrowing his eyes as he stares at Raine. "Tell me Ms. Flanders, are you a virgin?" He asks her suddenly, catching the girl offguard. "I expect you to fulfill my sexual needs, after all. There will be other things that I would have you do, but essentially, you're my mistress." He leans back again, the look on the girl's face giving him his answer. This was only exciting him more. A virgin to train and make into his perfect fuck toy. It was really a dream come true.

"My name is Alexander Jacobs." He finally tells Raine. "You may call me Mr. Jacobs, master, or sir unless I tell you otherwise." Sipping from his drink, he sets it aside before picking up a small folder, looking over the papers inside it before standing up and handing it to the young woman. "Here is the contract if you want to look it over." He tells her. "Before that though, would you like a tour of the house? I think it's proper to give you a full idea of what you can expect before you sign on."

She had agreed silently to everything he was saying not wanting to make any objections and give home a bad impression of her. She flinched slightly as he said that she would not need any of her of things but could take her furniture? She simply by her lip and said nothing. She might as well give it a chance, she didnt have to stay forever, did she?

Her face blushed a bright red as he asked her if she was a virgin, looking down as if in embarrassment. There so many stange words that he wa saying, like calling her her mistress. It made her nervous, yet excited at the same time. She could see herself staying here with him. He just gave off a vibe... Something comforting in a protected kind of way. Something that just reassured her.

"It's nice to meet you," she said politely, her voice quiet and shaky. She took the papers from his hands, noticing thy they were also shaking quite badly. She took a glimpse at the papers but didn't quite have time to read them over before he began to speak again. She looked up at him, meeting his eyes. "Sure, I'd love to see the place," she said honestly, she wouldn't mind seeing around the place that she could potentially be living, with him.

Ms. Flanders was quiet so far. Alex is enjoying that. She seemed to know her place, and not to talk out of turn. It seems that she would be following all his instructions well. Nodding, he stands and motions for her to follow him. This is the main room where I will be entertaining guests. If I ever have people over, then you will refer to me affectionately. It’s easier to explain that I have a young girlfriend than a sexual servant, after all, and I don’t have any plans of endangering my standing among my colleagues.” He explains. Alex opens a door, showing a set of stairs leading down to a dark room. “This is my cellar. I’m a bit of a connoisseur, so I’ve accumulated quite a collection over the years. You will be allowed to partake, but only with my permission of course, and only the drinks that I pick out for you.” Closing the door, he leads her to the kitchen next. “Do you cook, Ms. Flanders?” He asks the young woman. “I would suggest learning if you don’t. I occasionally have a chef here, but it’s not something I plan to do every day.” He tells Raine, showing her where everything is in the large room.

From there, most of the tour goes by quickly. Alexander shows the girl where the exercise room is, explaining that he would schedule her time with a personal trainer if she didn’t have a routine already. His office would be off limits most of the time to her, but the study was open and filled with a very large collection of books. He gets to the various guest rooms, bathrooms, and eventually, he finally reaches his own quarters. The large master bedroom was rather spacious, and didn’t have much in the way of decoration. There was the pour poster king sized bed in the center, a nightstand and dresser, and his walk-in closet, then a separate door lead into his bathroom. Alex watches the girl for a minute to see her reaction to it. “This won’t be your regular bedroom.” He explains to her. “Come, there’s one more place left in the tour.” With that, Alex turns and walks out. He walks past all the rooms on the floor, heading back downstairs and through the hall before reaching a large, heavy looking door. Taking out his keys, Alex unlocks and pulls it open with a hard tug. “This is where you will be staying.”

With a flick of a switch, the dim lights turn on to reveal a room equivalent in size to his own. At the bottom of the stairs is another door, though this one is made up of large steel bars instead of wood. The small window on the opposite side of the wall similarly has bars on it. Inside the room itself, there's a bed practically equivalent to Alexander's own. The only difference is the shackles hanging over it, two smaller ones designed for wrists, and a larger one that looks like it might fit around a woman's neck. They weren't the only ones there either, with quite a few more littered around the room. There was her dresser and nightstand, as well as a desk for her to sit down and work. The was one more curiosity in the room though. A large, ominous looking chest pushed up against the wall. "Would you like to step inside and look around?" He asks before heading down and unlocking the cell door.

Raine followed him throughout the house, rather impressed with the decor and the size of the place. She thought it odd that he would have her act as a girlfriend when guests are over rather than making her stay in her room, after all, he was much older than she was. "Yes I cook somewhat," she replied to his question, though she was very good at it yet and did not enjoy doing it.

The thought of working out alarmed her slightly, she was never one to actually enjoy working out, especially not if somebody was standing by coaching her. She felt as though she would feel over pressured. But that was just one small thing in comparison to what she was truly doing her in this mans complany.

Fear went through the girl as they reached her room and the man pulled open the heavy door to reveal what appeared to be a cell door at the bottom of the stairs. She took a small step backward an. Away from the stairs. She looked quickly up to the mans face. She she knew exactly what she had been walking into, however the sight still frightened her terribly. Could she do this? Could she truly put her life into the hands of some man that that she didn't even know?!

She turned to look back into the room and nodded. She slowly stepped towards the stairs and began to step down slowly. Her head turning all the while, eyes attentive and taking in everything around her. Her legs were shaking as she forced herself to stay calm and not turn right back aroun and run out of the house.

Some of the information didn’t exactly seem to please Raine, but Alex wasn’t too worried about that. The workout and cooking were hardly the most important things she would be doing there. The older man leads the way down the stairs and waits as the girl makes to follow him, clearly still hesitant about this. He cocks an eyebrow once she’s in the room though and slowly walks around until he’s between her and the door. “You are a very brave girl.” Alex says as he stands right behind her, not giving the girl anywhere to move now other than further into the dungeon. “This is a very dangerous situation that you’ve put yourself in. You don’t even know if I gave you my real name.” He’s leaning in now, his voice barely more than a whisper. “The things I could do that you would be powerless to stop…” He lets his words hang in the air for a minute before pulling away and walking back towards the bed, leaving Raine with her space.

“I trust you’ll find the bed to be incredibly comfortable. If anything isn’t to your liking, then just let me know. You will have some decision as far as your surroundings go… well, to an extent.” As Alex says this, his hand comes up to play with one of the shackles on the wall. “Once you move in, you will remain in this room unless I tell you otherwise. Your outfits and meals will be brought to you, and I will permit you use of the restroom whenever you require it. For safety reasons of course, if I am not in the house then the doors will remain unlocked so you can leave.” Alex walks over to the large chest, running his hand over the polished wood. “I am sure you must have some questions for me, so now is the time to ask.” He tells the girl, looking over at her.

Raines eyes wandered slowly around the room. Taking in the barred window, the handcuffs placed around the room, seemingly random to her, than again what did she know? The odd chest, everything about it seemed so alarming. She swallowed hard and forced her breath to come at an even pace, she wanted this! She wanted to see what this lifestyle was all about. But it was scaring her. Perhaps he should leave? Maybe try it with a boyfriend of something.

She was about to say something when Alex stepped behind her and began to speak softly in her ear. She took a small step forward, and away from him, his voice, and his words sending a chill through her spine. Goosebumps rose up along her flesh, covering her arms and her exposed cleavage. She almost sighed in relief as he walked away and went to sit on the bed, his presence no longer frighteningly close to her.

His words made it sound as though she would be staying in a prison. She was only allowed to leave the room when he said, had to eat there, he would choose her clothing, it was terrifying, however it excited her. The thought of her body, and her entire being, controlled and decided by this man...
It was intriguing.

She shook her head at his question. Her mind was whirling with so many different things that' she couldn't think of anything that she might want to ask him. She took a deep breath and met his eyes. "I'll sign the contract now," she said. Still in her mind she almost considered this whole situation somewhat of a game. Something he was trying out, she could back out and leave at any time, she was simply experiencing something new.

Alexander cocks an eyebrow. “Really, nothing at all?” He asks her to clarify, giving Raine one last chance. When she says she’s ready to sign the contract, Alex pauses for a moment before nodding and leading the way back upstairs. “Follow me then.” He tells her as they head back to the sitting room. Going back to the seats they had been in at the beginning, the older man flips open the folder again and hands Raine a pen, letting her read over the contract one more time before she signs it.

There’s no mention of the girl actually being his live in mistress, not directly at least. That would render the contract rather useless since it would essentially be prostitution and slave ownership at that point. In that regard it just makes reference to an agreed exchange of goods for services. No, its main purpose instead is in protecting his privacy. The contract specifies that she wasn’t to discuss anything that happened between them with anyone, and went into legal repercussions if she exposed his interests to even her family. Strict, and harsh, but it was necessary that she understood the consequences of discussing this in public.

As Raine reads it over, Alex stands up and gets two glasses, filling them up with some champagne before returning and offering one to the girl. He holds them up for a toast. “To your new life.” Alex says before sipping his glass and taking his seat again. “So then, when will you be ready to move in?”

Raine followed him back up the stairs and to the sitting room where she had first sat down with the man. She was shaking as she walked, her lips quivering. She sat back down on the chair that she had been sitting on and took the papers that he had handed her. She read over it quickly, her hands were shaking so much that she barely conprehended what it was exactly that she was reading. She took up the pen and quickly signed her name on the line.

She put the pen down on the side table and closed the folder again and handed it to Alexander. She met his eyes again and let out a small breath. She was really doing this... She had signed the contract, she had agreed to it and now she was his... Mistress.

She gladly took the champagne from him and clinked her glass against his, "Cheers," she said softly. She sipped at it heartily, the smooth taste washing over her. She had never been more great full for alcohol in her life. "I can move in when you wish for me too," she replied, wanting to please him.

Letting a smile finally come to his face, Alex takes the folder and closes it to be locked away safely. He drains his glass and puts it down. “If you’re ready to move in now, then we can do that. If you would like, I can have some movers stop by your apartment to pick your things up for you. As I said before, clothing and furniture won’t be required for the most part, but if you have things like photos or jewelry that has some special meaning to you, then you may bring those along.” Alex stands up and walks over to Raine, sitting down next to her. There wouldn’t be any need for shyness or modesty now, after all. He puts an arm around her, taking the glass from her hand and resting it on the table in front of them.

“Of course, there’s some minor things still left to take care of. I will have a seamstress stop by to take your measurements. All of your clothes from now on will be custom made for you specifically.” Alex tells her. “I doubt you will be telling your friends or family about your new position, so I will be covering the rent on your apartment, in case they ever wish to stop by for a visit.” He rests a hand on Raine’s chin, turning her to face him. “That can all wait until later though. For now, I think we should get started on your duties.” He leans in, pressing his lips to the young woman’s for a brief kiss before pulling away. Standing back up, Alex removes his jacket and tie, leaving them behind on the couch. “Let’s go to your room. Meet me down there when you’re ready.” He tells her before going back into the hall, down the stairs, and through the barred door to wait for Ms. Flanders to join him.

The girls eyebrows twitched ever so slightly as she saw the smile on his lips, the first one that she had seen, well at least she now knew that he had emotions. When she saw him finish his champagne she quickly finished hers well, holding it in her hands, her insides now slightly warmed. She nodded at his words, "Perhaps my books," he said softly after a moment, "Oh and my journal," she added quickly after, she liked to write in it everyday. She shied ever so slightly away from him as he sat down beside her, his arm looping casually around her shoulders. It was odd, him acting like she was so familiar to him.

A seamstress... She had never had clothes made specifically for her, but than again she had a feeling that these wouldn't be a persons average clothes. Probaby something more.. Suiting for her current situation. She was slightly shocked as he grabbed her chin, speaking softly, and than proceeded to kiss her, her eyes opened slightly wider, but she made herself kiss him back, even though they had just met. She watched him as he removed his jacket and tie and than stood up to follow him to the basement. Her pulse was raising and he was becoming slightly light headed at the thought of why she was about to do.

Alex makes a mental note of all the items his soon to be lover wants to bring with her. It was less than he expected, but that wasn't a problem. He could just let her go to pick them up later. The man doesn't have to wait long before Raine joins him, in her new room. He looks up at her, waiting until she walks down the stairs. His face betrays no sigh of surprise or even excitement that she had come here. It was expected of her now, after all. Reaching up, he starts to unbutton his shirt slowly, undoing each one to reveal more of his carefully toned chest. His eyes never leave Raine's, and once he reaches the bottom, he untucks his shirt and discards it to the nearby chair.

Moving close to Raine, the older man unbuckles his belt. Running his fingers through the young woman's hair, Alex pulls her into a hard kiss, his lips forcing hers to part so their tongues can find each other. One hand on the hem of her shirt, he starts to pull it up, quickly lifting the shirt off and throwing it to join his own. Alex slowly walks around until he's behind Raine, his hand running along her stomach as he goes. Once he's behind the girl, Alex presses her back against them, pushing his erection into her ass and kissing the back of her neck. "Strip." He commands her in a single word before stepping back and sitting on the bed.

Raine watched as he slowly undid his hurt, she had to admit that he was quite attractive. But sweat was growing on her palms. Maybe she hadn't made the best idea coming here... Had she just signed her life and her body over to this strange man that she really didn't know the first thing about. She took a small, almost unnoticeable step backwards, her legs shaking, and her breath coming faster and faster.

She watched as he undid his belt, yet kept it on. A belt could be a very close companion to a dom in this short of situation. A way of bondage, punishment or discipline. Was she about to lose we virginity to this complete and total stranger? She gasped again his lips as they were pressed against his, and almost hesitantly allowed him access to her mouth. And when he backed away and pulled off her shirt she crossed her arms over her chest, trying to cover herself up.

She shuddered as he pressed himself against her, and sai hat one, small command, the words whisking over her ear. The kisses on the back of her neck felt just wonderful. She sighed in relief as he left her and went to sit on the bed, she hesitated, not yet moving to take off her bra, bottoms, or underwear. Did she really want to do this?

(Are we still doing the dog thing?)

Alex sits and waits with his arms crossed, eyeing the girl up and down. Her exposed back seemed to shiver in the cold, and the black lace of her bra provided little in the way of protection. He rolls his eyes at her modesty. "What good will crossing your arms do, Ms. Flanders?" He asks her before standing back up. Walking up behind Raine, the man puts his hands on her arms and pulls them apart, holding them down at her side. He clicks his tongue in disappointment. "I thought you were aware of just what would be required here, Ms. Flanders. This is only the first part. If you cannot handle even this much, then you should leave now."

Alex's hand travels up Raine's spine, his fingers tracing the curve before reaching her bra. His lips are close to her ear, hot breath coming out against it. "If you're going to stay though, then I expect you to remember that you belong to me." He growls, unclasping the bra before pulling it apart. He slides it downher arms before returning to the bed. "Now let's try this again. Turn around and don't cover yourself up. After that, strip the rest of the way." He commands her, his tone stricter than last time. Alex's fingers play with the edge of his belt, as he watches, wanting to see how quickly he could break this virgin of her modesty. Admittedly, a part of him wanted it to last longer. There was a certain amount of joy he's getting from breaking down her barriers and being her first in so many ways.

She took a breath at his words, she knew she was disobeying first thing but she didn't know what to do! She was scared, it was one thing saying you were going to do something like this, because someone's fuck toy, and another actually doing it! It was terrifying. "I'm sorry," she whispered as he yanked her arms apart and forced them to her sides, biting her lip hard as he did so.

His fingers on her spine made her shudder, it felt wonderful. She winced as his hand reached the back of her black bra and unclasped it, his hot breath in her ear making her shiver. "You belong to me." was she imagining it, or did those words truly send a pulse to her clit? She nodded at his command and turned quickly, she put her thumbs into the lacy sides or her thing and slowly pulled them down and stepped out of them. He kept her face down, embarrassed to e standing completely naked in front of this stranger.

Alex watches as the young woman in front of him slowly pushes past her modesty to strip down naked in front of him. He lets another brief smile make its appearance. She really is a beautiful young woman. Raine’s is in her prime, her breasts ate two perfectly supple curves leading to her flat belly and long legs. Standing up, he slowly walks over to her, resting his hand right under the curve of her breasts as he walks around to stand behind her. Leaning in close, Alex whispers in the girl’s ear. “Much better, you do take good care of your body for the most part. That’s very important.” Taking her wrists in his hands, Alex holds her arms up and examines the tattoos that she has, clicking his tongue. “I expect my mistress to avoid such things from now on. No, it would be too much to remove these, but from now on, the only tattoos you get will be approved by me.” He tells her.

Running his hands over her tanned skin up to Raine’s shoulders, Alex slowly leads her to the bed. “I’ll see about getting you some sunlight as well. Hmm, and of course, shaving would just be too imperfect, but there are other options there.” The older man mutters to himself before stepping back. “Lie back on the bed.” He tells the girl as he pulls his belt out of the loops and lays it down on the nightstand. His pants fall to the floor, revealing the grey boxer briefs underneath. His erection strains against the fabric, forming a bulge that makes it look as though the underwear was sculpted on. Without any of the shyness or hesitation that Raine showed just a few moments ago, Alex bends down, taking his underwear with him. His member springs out, the seven inch cock standing fully erect, throbbing with the slightest glistening of moisture at the tip. Alex slowly walks over to the bed, smirking at the girl. His smile does nothing to make him appear warmer though. “Is this your first time seeing one?” He asks as he reaches the bed, leaning over it and resting a hand on Raine’s thigh.

She winced away from him at his touch, his hands cold on her bare breasts, his words in her ear made her shiver, the hairs along the back of her neck standing up. Her hands pulled ever so slightly away from his grasp, she tried to force herself no to pull away from him as he raised her arms above her head and inspected her tattoos, she had a few on her wrists and forearms, and one alone her inner bicep. She nodded at his words, she hadn't planned on getting anymore tattoos anyway, so that didn't bother her.

Raine let herself be lead to the bed, and she looked up at him, "I normally wax.. down there," she commented lightly as she was told to lie down. She did so, propping herself up on her elbows as she watched him. She held her breath as he took off his belt, but released it again when he placed it on the nightstand. She eyed his package as his pants fell to the floor, he was firm, and straining against his briefs. When he sprung free she noticed a glistening drop of pre-cum on the tip of his penis. At his voice she looked up at his face to see that he was smirking down at her, his hand now on her thigh. She nodded, "In real life, yes," she answered.

“Waxing is good, but you don’t need to worry about that. I’ll be sure you’re taken care of.” Alex says as he starts to move up on the bed. “Is it how you imagined?” He asks Raine with some obvious excitement in his voice. “You’re about to lose your virginity to a man twice your age, one you just met and signed your life away to.” He brings his hands up to her knees, slowly moving them up her legs. “Does the thought of that frighten you?” He asks, his voice practically trembling with anticipation. The older man’s cool demeanor from earlier seems to fall apart. The lust and hunger is obvious in his eyes as they roam her young body. His cock twitches and pulses in eagerness, another drop of precum leaking out. He brings his hand over to Raine’s pussy, cupping it forcefully as his thumb runs down her slit. “Or does it excite you? Does knowing that you’ll be my own personal whore make you wet?” Asking the question should be an insult, but the man put more affection in the word whore than he ever did when calling her Ms. Flanders.

Not able to take it anymore, the need to be inside of the young teenager takes over. Alex moves his hand away from Raine’s pussy, gripping his cock tight. The member throbs in his hand, growing even harder if that were possible. Pressing the head against the girl’s virgin entrance, he runs it along as the lips start to part for him. Alex looks up into her eyes, the last warning he gives before thrusting forward. With that one push, half of Alex’s cock disappears inside the hole of his young mistress, breaking through her virginity. He stops and waits, his member throbbing against her tight walls, a groan of pleasure escaping his lips. His more sadistic side wanted him to keep going, to fuck her ragged until he was completely spent, but another part of him, one that wasn’t particularly caring itself, wanted to preserve the moment. No matter what else happened now, he had just taken this girl’s virginity. There was no changing that now.

Back
Top Bottom