Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Come Inside, Fun Times Await(Updated 6/12/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

raizu kagurai

Supernova
Welcome

I have revamped this thread, making this my primary and only thread to make it easier for me to keep track and for everyone to see the ideas and such I have and want to play out. So feel free to have a look and see if anything interests you.

Please Read
I'm interested in anything from dominan or not fully sub partners to the smutty bimbo type things. no preferrence to thread or pms.

If interested in anything below pm me with the idea you liked

MY only No's are vore gore scat and things that belong int the toilet. other than that anything is fair game.

Picture Ideas(NSFW)
when it comes to the futa images, i enjoy being both the sub male to the futa or even the futa or dom of either.
Fun with Mother
Peach Fun
Elsa's Toy
Mistress' Plaything
Pleasing the Lieutenants
Taken by Birdo
Mother and Son camp
Mama Toilet (Can work along with the camp one as well)

roleplay ideas
Dragon Futa image
#1Dragon's Plaything
After years of searching hunting and pillaging villages, a dragoness had yet to find the one thing she wanted, something that seemed to be rare to find anywhere.. A mate as insatiable as her, hungry nough to pleasure all of her without fear or regret.After all, finding someone, specifically a male willing to enjoy every part of her was hard, especially given she wasn't all human. But when a hunter comes searching for her to claim the bounty on her head, maybe her perfect mate walks upon her, not knowing it at first
--
Have three images for the choices for you to pick to use ^^
Choice 1
Choice 2
Choice 3
#2Teacher's Pet
Con version
For a Teacher just starting at a new school it was hard getting the hang of things with students who didn't respect her or her authority, be it she was strict, or kind hearted, they didn't change their attitude or care about her job, only to make it difficult. Though luckily they had one student who helped her out, made her time easier during the day by keping her company, or helping her out whenever needed. But what happens when she hungers for something more and has the perfect person to help her out, finding he(or she if preferred) is more than willing, as long as it helps make her feel better.

Non Con
After months of the disrespect and the lack of attention, the teacher decided one by one to bring students into detention after school one by one, teach them what happens when she isn't happy. She continues until the class changes their attitude. and if they become her toys is a plus as well, leading to more fun times in the future

#3Letting Off Steam
Incest Version
The Boy had been bullied for a long time at school. And due to an extreme amount of pent up rage because of it he often verbally lashes out at people who are trying to help. The Lady (Mother, Sister, Aunt, or Cousin) has tried their best to help with The Boy's rage but so far many of the attempts have been failures. However they get the crazy idea of seducing The Boy, mostly out of desperation. The Lady allows The Boy to use her body anytime he needed to let some 'steam out'. Over time the constant fucking have proven successful as The Boy slowly becomes more assertive and takes the bullies head on. Other elements could be brought in. Perhaps The Boy brings home his friends, fellow bullying victims, for a gangbang, or perhaps The Lady gets pregnant due to their incestual fucking.

Non-Incest Version
Same scenario as the previous. This time however The Lady is the Mother of the main bully. She hears of The Boy's constant depression and feels extremely guilty that they cannot control their bully of a son. And so, she invites The Boy over when The Bully is gone to visit The Lady's Ex-Husband for the summer. The Lady lets The Boy fuck her as an apology. They start a secret relationship but The Boy starts to let the secret out little by little as a means of revenge against the bully.

#4Gaming with My Teacher
For years now he has been playing various games with one person, having met them online in a video game. For years they played games like WoW, Call of duty and more, only chatting through messages and the like, seeing as the woman didn't feel comfortable with voice chatting just yet. By the time he hit his sophmore year of high school though, him and this girl had grown close, having a relationship together even though it only entailed online chatting. But they managed it so far without much of a fuss. But still they never knew the other's name or what they looked like, only the gamertag the used in the game.

What the two didn't know was just how much closer in the real world they were to each other. In fact, The girl was one of his teachers, one who was usually quiet and not quite social with much of anyone aside form her students.

But what happens when she looks over his shoulder during the time she gives her students to study and finds him playing the game, using a gamertag she knows oh so well. how will she take to the idea of her online lover is actually her student?

5: For years war had been raged on between elves and dragonkin, be it shapeshifters, or those who eternally hold the form of the great beast. And for those gruesome years it had been relentless leaving both sides at heavy losses, especially with both nearing extinction, all over petty things like gold and land. And in a desperate attempt to make peace and save themselves, the two had reached a treaty of sorts, the dragons deciding to retreat into the mountains and desert, at the price of offering one of their children, a shifter who had yet to blossom and begin his training. His job was to train and become the protector of the land and the treaty that was made. And with the treaty came those who opposed it and would do whatever was necessary to overthrow the Queen and King to start the war again in fear of what could come of doing nothing.

Years later, now an adult and understanding his purpose here, the man has protected the king and Queen from danger, only to find a new danger awaited within the castle. His need for love, and the only people around was the Princess and the neglected Queen in need of affection.

6:Framed and captured for crimes he had no part of, a young Dragon was imprisoned in a prison created to render monsters, and their abilities useless. Only he did nothing wrong, framed and left to the wolves. But what he was was unknown to everyone, as he had no record or anyhing, having kept under the radar until recently. But what happens when the female/futa warden sets her eyes on him, an unknown prize to her collection of monstrous goodies.Will she keep him all to herself, or send him on various tasks in return for "rewards" or for the promise of escape.

Updated with a few new pictures and plots, feeling a bit of futa/shemale X male thing at the moment if any takers or can discuss fXm or FutaXF for them ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom