Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sexual MxM/Yaoi request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iori_EX

Banned
Banished
Hi all!

As typical as it sounds I am new to this site but not new to RP, I've been RP-ing on/off for the past 2-3 years with small breaks in-between. To get to the point, lately I've been considering venturing into MxM/Yaoi RP, I've never done it before but I have had a long curiosity and wanting to try it~

I don't have a rabbithole or F-list currently, or rather I need to update/refresh my old one. My basic kinks/limits aren't much, basically my limits are the same as the majorities - Scat/vore/peeing/gore are 100% no-no's, things I'm not so fond of would also include heavy bondage/BDSM and unrealistic sizes of body parts~

My likes are - Anal sex - both giving and receiving, lots/excessive cum, oral sex - Giving and receiving also. My stranger kink would be feet play, but none of these are 100% needed in my RP's, just appreciative if included~

As for plots I'm unsure, I've been wanting something basic, such as an affair based plot, or two students secretly seeing each other during school hours, of course we can build/add things upon these, or I'll hear your ideas I'm quite open to all sorts!

Anyway, hope to hear from someone soon! Thanks for reading~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom