Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hellish Consequences (Aldir, Azayzal)

Aldir

Planetoid
Iona’s mind was consumed in her current task, her room and the world itself seeming to melt away as she drew upon the floor. She knew the basics from her instructors, those fools who truly knew nothing about the nature of power. Three circles, an outer, a middle, and an inner for the point of origin. The structure was important; if she messed up on that then the circle itself could very well collapse before a stable connection was established. Her hands moved confidently as the circles came to life, her entire mind filled with the steps of a successful summoning.

They thought her incapable did they? Those sniveling fools at the Academy knew nothing; she had been born with power in her blood. Summoning a demon straight from Hell and commanding it would certainly show those that laughed behind her back exactly what she could do. Fortunately she knew a few names from the inner circles of Hell, not just any demon would do after all. It had to possess some form of power in the lower planes, enough that she could point to and say that she had controlled such a creature for however long. Not a Demon Lord obviously, but something powerful like a succubus.

Iona had made certain that no one would disturb her in her own home; distractions could very well be disastrous. She had dressed herself in her more casual attire, a tunic and trousers and a red ribbon to tie her hair back. Iona herself was rather attractive, an aristocratic beauty that was a product of a noble house of mages. Her black hair was kept to just below shoulder length, her bangs carefully out of her face. Stormy grey eyes were alight with intelligence, slightly ringed with dark circles to display her long hours of study. She was not exactly the most imposing of women to look upon, a little on the short side as she was but made up for that in a sharp tongue and quick wit.

The woman smiled victoriously as she gazed over her finished product, not noticing as her pinky lightly and almost imperceptibly brushed over the outer circle. A single flaw in the otherwise perfect circle, a fatal flaw in the layer that designed to contain the creature that was summoned from Hell. Iona did not notice this however as she instead produced a small needle from a nearby table and pricked her thumb, the moment of truth laying near. All she needed to do was to place the digit upon the circle and let her blood charge it while focusing upon the name of whom she wanted to summon.

Iona placed the wounded thumb upon the outer circle, closing her eyes as she focused upon the name of this particular succubus. A flash of brilliant light shined out from the inner circle and expanded slowly as the circles were charged with her vital energy. This brought a smile from the dark haired woman; the summoning appeared to be working as far as she could tell. She stood from her position near the circles, only then noting the flaw in the outer circle as victory turned to ash in her mouth.

Her mistake now known to her, the woman quickly willed the circle to close before something unbound could come through. Her closing was clumsy and desperate though, likely it would not be finished in time to stop from releasing the demon. Releasing an unbound succubus, that was dangerous beyond dangerous. A demon of a Succubus’ level compared to an untrained mage was rather like comparing a dragon to a field mouse. Iona had no wish to be killed or worse in this botched summoning.

Vixxulyth'enzerothxic could feel the pull of a being wishing to summon her, closing her eyes she knew the circle was weak a playful smile danced across her lips. It had been a while since she had been able to play on the upper planes, shimmering as she emerged from the circle stepping out into the shadows knowing the summoner would want to close it after seeing their mistake which would be their ultimate misfortune. After the circle was closed did she let out a soft giggle stepping from the shadows to see her supposed summoner, with a click of her tongue she eyed the girl who had brought her out "My My aren't you a cutie, I could just... eat you up" she teased grinning like a cat her figured veiled by darkness to only show a large set of glinting teeth "My name is Vixxulth'Enzerothxic but you may refer to me as Vixen" with the introduction out of the way she swept aside the shadows masking her, She stood almost a foot taller than Iona, with dark locks that flowed down her back short at the front but ending near her rounded butt the tips of her hair curling and dyed a fiery orange, She had soft plump lips and bedroom brown eyes that just seemed to yearn for only your attention, her skin a deep tanned brown freckled along her body, she was wearing a pure white sundress that seemed to dance at the edge of her hips in a constant movement, The succubus looked almost human were it not for the thin tail ending in a space and black horns ending in the same fiery orange tips that gave away her true nature.

Vixen looked innocent enough, although it was common among succubus to look so, bounding forward a few steps she clutched onto Iona's arm squeezing it between her lusciously soft d-cup breasts, putting on her cutest pout as she blinked innocently at the beautiful aristocrat "So you called me to this world to plaaay?" she chimed "Tell you what you're so cute that I'll stay and have my fun and it won't even cost you your soul!" she giggled and held up Iona's hand "All you have to do is make a blood pact with me and I promise all your desires will be oh so fulfilled" she lied playing with the tips of her fingers "The idiots at the Academy will know your greatness and come pleading for you to take them back, all the ones that laughed at you will pay dearly for insulting you~" she gave a wink knowing far more than she should "All you have to do is one tiny little blood pact" her voice washed through the mage's head like honey clouding her judgement as was her power, just being around Vixen fogged the mind and brought erotic thoughts to peoples heads not to mention the feeling of intense heat radiating from their genitals, but to have true power over her summoner and seal her ability to stay on this realm for much longer she needed to sign a blood pact as of right now she hardly had any strength compared to her abilities in hell, she hoped that this fool that had messed up the summoning was either too foggy to remember much about blood pacts or hardly knew anything about them.

Iona’s eyes widened as it became apparent she had failed in keeping her target from emerging, swallowing hard as her mind became a dizzying array of ways just to try and keep herself alive. She was not the most skilled of mages; she could barely light a candle with her offensive magic though her protective charms were a bit more successful. The woman was having trouble thinking straight though as the mere sound of the succubus’ voice brought clouds of erotic desire. The woman managed to fight it at first, reminding herself what a succubus could do to mortals if they lay with them.

Vixen, how very appropriate for a succubus in Iona’s opinion who took an unconscious step back as fear washed through her veins. It was an icy feeling, one that only momentarily combated the warm desire pooling and building in her. That feeling was dispelled almost immediately the second the demoness touched her, placing her arm between her breasts. Iona’s breathing hitched as another cloud of desire washed over her mind, the silent screaming of rational thought being peeled away piece by piece. She envisioned a thousand pleasures with each one more heretical than the last, the product of merely being near this creature.

Then she made a promise, the desire that existed deep within Iona’s heart being to rise above those fools that dismissed her worth. She wanted power; she craved it deep within her soul and would give anything to have it. Beyond mere carnal desire the succubus was promising her wildest dreams, playing on the darkness of her ambition. Under normal circumstances Iona would have thought very, very long and hard about an offer from a demon but at the moment her mind was drunk on the succubus’ presence. Her free hand reached out to lightly touch the strangely colored hair of the demon, shivering slightly at the softness and as another wave oof warmth flowed through her.

A blood pact. Something nagged in the back of her mind, tugging at her from a time long past in a classroom long ago. There was something important about it, but at the moment she could not bring herself to understand exactly what. No, she knew why the pact was important, it would allow her to gain power and feel this wonderful feeling of being around this succubus Vixen. Yes, that was what was important, she though and was rather proud of the conclusion in her lust clouded state.

“Yes… I want that power. I want to destroy those who would stand against me, and rule those others left. I need that power.” The woman said, her voice somewhat slurred.

“A… blood pact? If it will grant me that power and let me keep feeling like this I’ll do it, though you’ll have to show me how. Wait, I think I know what it is but… I can’t rightly recall… I think it was important...” The woman muttered.

Iona’s face twisted in concentration as she appeared to be trying to recover the information in her mind regarding what a blood pact was. Given the other information that was likely associated with such a lesson, it was likely the demoness before her would want very much to keep the mage focused on anything but remembering. Already the black haired woman’s eyes were regaining some form of cognitive spark as she started thinking long and hard about something that had just moments ago been something she could have recalled as basic summoning 101.

Vixen could already see the concentration forming on Iona's face, a small pout of disappointment before an idea sparked in her mind, She crashed her lips against Iona's her plush perfectly lips pressed tightly to the girls, as she slid her tongue into her summoners surprised mouth breathing pure, mind-clouding lust into her body. With a satisfied smirk she broke off the kiss, a small wife of pink smoke traveling between their lips as Vixen had pumped enough lust into the smaller girl that she was surprised she even had the ability to stand "A blood-pact and all your wishes will be granted, even the one about your face being mounted by me as you worship my pussy" she grinned knowingly, her spaded tail stroked up against Iona's inner thigh the tip pressing against her robe rubbing at just the right spot to bring the wannabe summoner to her knee's.

Licking her lips Vixen placed one leg on Iona's shoulder, curling it at an impossible angle around the back of the girls neck as she brought her in close enough to nearly peek under the pure white dress, close enough that she could smell the sweetness of Vixen's wet pussy lips, using her tail she tilted Iona's head up till their eyes met Vixen letting out an Aura of pure sexual hunger and dominance over the girl bringing her tightly into a trance, she reached down raising the girls hand up open palmed. Vixen brought her nail across the center off it, not that Iona would even feel the pain as she cut deep enough to draw blood "repeat after me and your lust will be sated and your deepest desires granted" she said copying the same motion of cutting on her own palm "Ikthroth decariss neru zoxthok makkan Iona devris Vixen eternium" she waited to see if she had done enough to bring the girl under her spell ready to form the blood pact, ready to open this cutie up to her world of sexuality and ready to feast on her lust.

Any hopes of recovering the information Iona could feel buried within her mind were lost the moment her lips were overtaken by the demon’s own. The logical part of her mind was brushed aside by the sheer waves of lust that overtook her mind, warmth travelling down between her legs fast. That voice that suggested caution was quickly drowned out as her desires, both physical and otherwise were toyed with like fiddles by this succubus. She might once have recalled that this particular class of demon was not so dangerous for their physical strength, but rather for their ability to toy at the darkest and most erotic desires in one’s mind. Though in her current state, the most coherent thoughts she could form was how to best satisfy her raging desire.

Once the kiss was broken off Iona’s face followed after ever so, disappointment rising within her as Vixen toyed and teased at her. Her lips parted ever so as the demon’s tail prodded between her legs, the woman falling to her knees quite literally and letting out a slight gasp. Iona wanted the succubus’ promised to be true, enough that she convinced herself that they were under the influence of this wonderful cloud of lust. She needed the demon to touch her like that again, and the closer that she drew to the demon the more intoxicated with her scent and presence that she became.

Vixen sliced open her palm, though Iona simply regarded the bleeding part of her body with a sort of intoxicated amount of interest. Her eyes trailed back up to the demon’s own as she spoke the words in a tongue Iona thought she vaguely recalled but she couldn’t bring herself to care why. As long as by speaking those words she’d get the chance to have her desires sated she’d say them at this point. The more logical part of her mind was screaming into the cloud of lust to warn her away from the Pact though it was already far too late by that point.

“Ikthroth decariss neru zoxthok makkan Iona devris Vixen eternium. Have I mentioned how pretty you are, Vixen?” The woman slurred, sounding somewhat drunk on the demon’s presence as she rubbed the demoness’ leg somewhat longingly.

In a more lucid state of mind the summoner might very well despair at what she had just done, indeed if she ever did manage to recover from this lust clouded state she’d probably feel her heart sink. Such were the dangers of messing up in a summoning sadly enough, especially when working with powerful demons. At the moment however the implications of her actions hardly occurred to her, the words were just words to her in order to get what she wanted most.

Hey,

I am going through a bad phase of health and was wondering if you could wait a week for this reply I do wish to do this RP but I am not gonna be well enough to type out several paragraphs on the multitude of RP's I have. if you can't wait that long I understand.

Sorry to bring this up all of a sudden

Back
Top Bottom