Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[M4F] Become my highschool redhead Mistress? [Femdom-Affectionate/Non-abusive]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inmysleep6

Moon
We're halfway through the lesson when I suddenly feel a hand on my thigh. I look across at you, my eyes full of shock, but you're still looking away. "M..Megan, what are you doing?" I whisper to you. No response. I look down and there's a note on my lap, your hand slowly moving up my thigh as I read it. "Silence." is all it says. The word sends a shiver down my spine. I stay silent, more because I don't want to draw attention to anything than because of the note. Soon your hand has reached my cock. I sit uneasily for the rest of the lesson, until all the students and the teacher have filed out and that's when you turn to me. "Good boy." you say with a little smirk, "Now, I want to propose something to you." You stand, towering above me as I sit, with an erection clearly visible in my pants. "I want you to be my Pet and I think you want that too." You lean over me, "What do you say, are you going to be mine?"
--------------------------------------------------------------
Since I was at highschool I've had a fantasy about a dominant redhead. I used to sit next to a girl in one of my classes called Megan. She was tall and slim with a great figure and had a sense of humour, but was bossy and controlling in a way that just turned me on so much.

I'd love to find a lady to play Megan for me. I've always imagined her as a bossy, demanding domme, but also incredibly affectionate and loving. Some of the kinks I would like to include in this are mild discipline/ bondage, anal play (giving and recieving), pegging, feminisation, sharing and collaring. My hard limits are extreme violence, extreme humiliation, rape and humiliating cuckoldry (In regards to this, I love being shared with multiple girls/ t-girls and am happy for my partner to be with other people, but not if it's in a humiliating way for me.)

If anyone's interested in this, please drop me a note and ask me absolutely anything. That can be about my kinks, the character of Megan (Which is flexible) and any potential hard story ideas. As it goes, I simply want her to be sexually forward with me in class, before finally seducing me into being her pet.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you, Miss Megan.

My F-List for reference of my kinks: https://www.f-list.net/c/ben%20nicholson/

Any extra questions, feel free to message me or note me on F-list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom