Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stolen (Aldir, Nadie)

Aldir

Planetoid
Dianna felt the rush in her veins, the urge pounding in her skull as she tugged upon the tapestry of her being. She grasped at the strands that made up who she was and played a harmonic music with them, the sound resonating within her as she worked her magic. The sorceress waved her hand idly, a gale of wind knocking aside the guards in her path as a child might toss aside a rejected ragdoll. The woman sighed as the euphoric feeling of casting coursed down her spine, almost addictive by its very nature and certainly more of a power trip than any drug.

The sorceress continued her way down the halls of the palace, her gait leisurely all things considered as she searched out her goal. Dark eyes peered around for the room she was looking for but thus far she had not found it. At the end of the hall did emerge another gaggle of guards, who charged her quite valiantly. A smirk curled over her lips as she swept her hand down, squeezing more of her vital energy into the casting. Another heavy gale of wind was created, tossing the armored men to the floor. A flick of her wrist to the right created another, which smashed them into the wall.

Dianna cut the intimidating image as she walked through the halls of the palace, adorned as she was in finery. She stood tall above the majority of people, a full head above the average man. Long dark hair was pulled into a high ponytail and bound by a white cloth trimmed in gold. Robes adorned her body in much the same color pattern, white and gold with the occasional hint of red here and there. Upon her feet she wore golden slippers and on her right ring finger was a ring that appeared to have been wrought of pure marble. Despite appearances, it was rather obvious that this particular woman was no champion of light though she bore trappings atypical of a sorceress in the classical sense.

The woman stopped near one of the guards she had so casually handled, stooping down and twitching her fingers as she began to steal the air from his lungs. The man gripped his throat and started choking, staring up at her pleadingly as she continued for another minute. After that time she released her hold on the casting, resulting in him collapsing and sucking in great gasps of breath. Dianna gripped the man’s hair and forced him to look into her eyes, her expression becoming rather dark and threatening.

“Where is the princess hiding? Answer me truthfully, or I’ll fill your lungs with so much air that they are likely to pop.” The woman interrogated.

The man pointed a shaky finger down the way, her dark eyes following where it was and smirking. She let go of the man and moved towards the door that had been indicated, drumming her fingers over her chin as she pondered how to proceed. There could very well be guards within the room, at close range and without at least a moment to prepare Dianna knew full well she’d have a sword in her heart right quick. Best to try and surprise them, or catch them off guard first.

The sorceress whispered a few syllables under her breath as she gathered a tiny sphere of light in her fingers. It shined brightly and hummed softly, and as soon as the tall woman pushed open the door she tossed it in and willed it to collapse in upon itself. She closed her own eyes just as a brilliant and blinding white flash filled the room, curses from the two men inside loud and foul. Dianna stepped inside and with a couple of errant gestures the guards were stone cold out, leaving her in the large bedroom where the princess was supposedly kept.

“Little princess… come out. I have come a long way for you, and I’d prefer not to leave without my prize. Come now, don’t be shy. Step into the light. The longer you make me search, the less merciful I shall feel.” The sorceress purred as she closed the door behind her and strolled about the room.

The fair skinned delicate brunette was sleeping peacefully until she was ripped away from the dream world by the commotion. She shot up out of bed and gazed around the dark room with her green eyes. Two guards came into the room. "Princess Eve stay calm!" one of the men said as he went over to the bed and ushered her to the large wardrobe to hide her in. "Be silent Princess and we will take care of it" he said then shut the doors. Eve could hear her heart pounding in her chest as she hid in the wardrobe. What was going on? Bandits? Invasion? Coup? She pondered this until she heard the shouts of the men outside of her room. She sensed magic and her breath caught in her throat.

"Sorceress" she thought as she began to tremble. If the sorceress was after her there was no hope for the men trying to protect her. She had always been able to sense magic. It was rare but not possible for a human to have a small amount of magical abilities. But if any full magical beings get wind of a human with powers they would track them down and do......no one knows. They are never seen again. She jumped when the noises became louder and drew closer. She was after her.

Eve lightly sobbed as she stayed in her hiding spot, frozen in place then a gasp escaped her lips when she heard the woman's voice. She shook her head and coward more into her clothes that hung inside. Maybe she would not find her but she was kidding herself. That woman would smell her fear.

The sorceress had not expected the princess to come forth immediately, which meant the hunt was on. A cruel smirk curled its way across her lips as she slowly moved about the room, her eyes glancing about here and there. The woman licked her lips, kneeling down to check under the bed with a chuckle. She could feel something about this room, something distinctly calling to her and thrumming at her heart. The underside of the bed was vacant, however the princess was here and she would find her. The tall woman continued to stalk about the room, turning her head this way and that.

“There is something about you, Princess. I can sense it much stronger here than I could from my domain. It is a call to me. I will find you dear girl, it is only a matter of time.” The sorceress stated aloud, her voice holding some degree of menace to it.

The tugging came again, this time towards the wardrobe where her dark eyes finally settled. She made her way in front of it, placing a hand upon the doors and narrowing her eyes ever so. The tall woman allowed her fingernails to drum lightly upon the wood as one of her eyes found the crack that peered into the wardrobe. It was then that she caught a glimpse of her prey, the tugging upon her growing as she felt the draw towards the princess. She could sense her just as the other way around was true.

“There you are, little princess.” The sorceress said, jerking open the door to bathe the wardrobe in the light of the room.

Dark eyes roved over the form of the princess, brunette hair and fair skin; really she was exactly what the sorceress had expected. Clearly this had been unexpected as she was still in her night clothes apparently; Dianna had planned to surprise after all. She had found her quarry and claimed her before another apparently, that was good, very good. Of course it was likely that even now there would be reinforcements from the rest of the palace on their way to try and protect their royal lady. She would need to get the other woman out of and quickly.

“Why don’t you step out of there and let me get a better look at you, dear lady? You won’t like it if I have to tear you from there, not one bit.” Dianna stated, stepping back and crossing her arms under her breasts.

Eve sobbed as she trembled inside the wardrobe. She knew it was only a matter of time before she was found and soon enough the doors flung open and she was face to face with the sorceress. She stared at the woman wide eyes and nailed in place by her fear. But as she gazed at the woman she felt a strange tugging at her chest. As if drawn by that feeling she slowly began to step out of her hiding place and stood before the magical being, legs shaking and arms to her chest as her eyes stayed glued to the woman. What was this feeling she was having by staring at the sorceress? Was she doing this or was it something else?

Just then a group of over a dozen armored guards stormed in, rushing through the scattered remains of the door. A tall man with blond hair and blue eyes, narrowed with anger, stepped closer.

"Step back from the princess sorceress wench or die!!!" he commanded, his sword drawn and ready to spill the blood of the threat before him.

((I hope my posts are long enough for you. I try to write more but its not coming >w<))

Dianna was pleased that the princess obeyed her so quickly, trembling as stepped forward enough so that her fear was palpable. The tall sorceress intended to teleport them away from this place and back to her domain, though in that moment the sound of booted feet sounded out as the door came crashing down. Dark eyes narrowed, and roughly she gripped the princess by the arm with a growl. It seemed that her time here was up; this was going to be cutting it closer than she would have liked. However she had gained her prize, these fools were far too late to the party to possibly stop her now.

“You are far too late, fools. This little dove is mine to cage now. Take a good long look; it’s the last you’ll see of her.” The sorceress said, her displeasure at the interruption showing clearly.

Dianna reached deep within the wellspring of her bring, plucking at the strands to produce a more complex melody. She imagined the focal point of her teleportation, the world beginning to spin violently as the room melted away as her form and the form of she whom she gripped onto were thrown into the aether. The process of teleportation was a violent thing certainly, especially her form of it and if one was off in their destination point then they could very well end up inside of a wall. First times tended to have adverse effects on the uninitiated to magic.

Soon enough the world would stop spinning, the stop sudden and as violent as the beginning had been as they would find themselves in a massive circular room bathed in sunlight. The sorceress would then release her hold upon the princess and sigh as the natural morning light dappled through the sunroof overhead. Dianna could feel the exhaustion of using her power begin to fade as the light soothed her form, the moonlight and star light were not nearly as potent by comparison. The rejuvenation was wondrous after her little conflict back at the palace, now she was home and well with her prize in tow.

“You were quite difficult for me to collect, Princess, snatching you up a princess is not my normal fare. Though, after I felt what you were tugging at me I just had to take you up. In any event, welcome to Delor Aventh, the Tower of Sunlight and Starlight.” The sorceress said with a wide gesture all around her.

“It has been over a century since last a human stood here in this place, and he was my predecessors consort. You should feel honored.” Dianna said with a dark chuckle.

The Viewing Room was at the top of the Delor Aventh, truthfully it was her favorite room for the purpose it served. It was really just a barren room with no furnishings aside from a marble stone alter in the very center. The glass sunroof overhead was not even visible as a barrier in and of itself, only when the light shined in the correct way could one see the glass. It was truly an odd room for a human perhaps, but for a sorceress that drew strength from the light it was a perfect thing to create.

(I'll try to give you some more to work with then. ^.^)

Eve felt more and more compelled to be close to the sorceress. Like a hook was pulling at her. She leaned against the woman when she was pulled and felt a strange warmth being so close to her. The guard growled then charged at the woman but was thrown back by the force with the rest of the men. Eve saw the world before her melt and spin away and she shut her eyes tight. When her sight came back to her she laid her eyes on the most incredible sight. She looked up, her eyes half open as she gazed into the light. She felt it flow into her. She didn't know what it was but it feel so amazing. This would confirm that Eve did have some magical abilities. However, she didn't know how to control the flow of magic going into her. It was getting so intoxicating to her she could barely understand the sorceress' words.

"Wheerree am~" she slurred, becoming more entranced by the power of the Delor Aventh. "Whaaat aaaarree yoouuu gooing to doo with mee~" Eve looked around the room then started staggering towards the only thing in the room. The marble alter. She slowly walked up to it and looked upon it with glazed eyes.

((sorry again for the short post. It's all I can do.))

Dianna half expected this as the response from her captive, considering her untrained ability and the fact she had just experienced a teleportation probably for the first time. The princess sounded like she had gotten just a little too much to drink, amusing as that was it was counterproductive to her goal at current. The royal staggered and stumbled to the marble altar to steady herself, another chuckle escaping the sorceress. She remembered the first time she had entered this room; her reaction had been just as overwhelmed. Though the circumstances had been far more different to the ones at this point in time.

“Ah, of course. The why of things. I’m certain you could feel the draw towards me, that sense that something connected to you was near. Certainly you know what happens to those like you, princess. They are stolen away, never to be heard from again. Did you ever wonder why?” The sorceress drawled on as she paced a slow circle around the altar.

Dianna enjoyed making herself more intimidating and it was obvious in how she carried herself, the downward glances, the cunning and cruel glint to her eyes, and the slow and menacing gait in which she walked added to what she thought intimidation was. The tall woman was rather pleased that this day had come; it had taken many years for her to finally locate what she was looking for. This princess was the right age, held some form of the gift, and seemed somewhat easily controlled to a degree.

“Various purposes really, as varied as the magical races themselves. Sorceress’, such as I, in particular seek your kind out for the purposes of making Acolytes of you.” The sorceress explained.

“Humans make poor Apprentices due to the diluted nature of their existence. Becoming full magical beings is next to impossible for them. Some however make for excellent quasi magical servants, familiars by some words. That is what I am going to do to you.” The tall woman stated as she approached the woman and stared down into her eyes.

A sorceress was not usually considered a successful one without an Acolyte or two under her command; of course this current situation was a bit of delicious irony. Her previous Acolyte had been cut down on orders of this princess’ father, and now she was going to take her revenge upon the man by stealing away a member of his bloodline forever. The process would take a bit of doing naturally; her previous Acolyte had taken a good deal of convincing. This one might very well be a little more difficult to change. Dianna lifted a hand and ran the back of it down Eve’s cheek softly.

“I suggest you get acquainted with this room, for it will be yours for the next cycle of the moon. From new moon to dying moon you will live in this room. The Sunlight and Starlight will change you within slowly and surely, and then at the end I will take your virginity from you.” The sorceress whispered.

((Lol, its fine! Don't worry about it. I can work with shorter posts and long posts equally.))

Eve continued to inadvertently draw in magic from the Delor Aventh, her entire body filling with a beautiful warmth that was unlike anything she had ever experienced. The fog in her mind began to thin and she began to process the sorceress' words. The word Acolyte brought her half way back from the intoxication of the magic flowing into her. She heard of the followers of magic beings. She heard even more of them recently when word got out that her father's men took down one. Was this why she took her? To get revenge on her father for killing her Acolyte? Eve was pondering this when she felt the woman's hand on her cheek, a rush of power coming from the sorceress that sent chills down the girl's spine. My god this woman was immensely powerful. She did not stand a change against her.

She stared at the woman with her emerald eyes half lidded that shot open wide when she told the girl her true intentions. Eve quickly stepped back, trembling again and now at full awareness as the color drained from her face. "No s-stay away!!!" she said as she continued to step back then tripped on her own night gown and fell back, landing on her rear as she looked up at the woman. The newly acquired magic stirred in her body and gave her a small amount of courage.

"You will not defile me, witch!!!!" she spat, using one of the worst insults she knows. Calling a sorceress a witch would guarantee a painful death if said within ear shot of one of the magical beings. "And I will never become your Acolyte. My father will find me and end your life as he did to your servant!!!" She vowed but she knew it was an empty promise. Her fear has made her very defensive but all she could do was use words against the sorceress since she was too weak physically and magically to do much of anything else.

A loud cackle came forth from Dianna’s lips as her captive stumbled and tripped over backwards, it was an evil sound and one that bore little in the way of mercy. The poor little princess was in a world beyond her own, one with no easy escape in this room. The sorceress circled around the altar, leaning heavily upon the sole furnishing in the room and smirking down at the other woman. She could feel the magic of this place already beginning to affect her captive. Once the cycle was completed she would be filled to the brim with it and then she would be ripe for the plucking.

“Witch? You insult me; it’s generally unwise to insult a sorceress girl.” The woman said, her smirk turning down somewhat and the sorceress’s voice seeming to boom a little around the room.

Witches, on the scale of magical creatures, were far beneath a sorceress in terms of raw and sheer power. Dianna could match any witch easily enough, being compared to lesser creatures like them as a very grave insult. Normally she would have killed the person that made the comparison rather slowly and creatively, but the princess was not one she was going to risk harming. She knew full well that the words she spoke were hollow; her father would never reach her tower. Not in time at any rate, if he did it would be to find someone not his daughter.

“Dianna the Defiler. I rather like the ring to that title. Your predecessor said the exact same thing. That didn’t stop me from taking her on this very altar after her cycle was finished. Just as I’ll take you. You cannot escape, Princess Eve, you won’t even be able to leave this room until I take you as my Acolyte.” The sorceress said, narrowing her eyes at the princess.

“Don’t worry though; I’ll be visiting you very frequently. You humans need food after all. Also, if I don’t teach you how to control that energy currently building inside of you it could very well kill you.” Dianna said as she strode over to the princess and offered a hand to help her up.

The sorceress was not exactly a cruel person at heart, though she certainly had her more dark moments like today. She was however extremely controlling and was very dogged in getting what she wanted; right now what she wanted was Eve as her Acolyte. Dianna was willing to go to extremes to make it happen, though it might avail her to work on the princess over the time of the cycle. She preferred a willing one over a non-willing one. Sure, the princess might squirm a little more if she was not willing but it would not be as satisfying.

The cackle coming from the sorceress made Eve's blood run cold. Oh god, she just insulted a sorceress. She was surely dead now. She watched with watering eyes as the woman circled the alter. Eve began to wonder how she was going to kill her. Magic, strangulation, A dagger through her chest? Every horrible scenario played in her head as the sorceress, she now known as Dianna slowly walked up to her. Eve flinched as she saw the woman bring her hand down, thinking it was going to tear her throat out. She looked back to see her neck was still intact and Dianna's hand held out in front of her. Was this a trick? Just to give her a false sense of security before she killed her? She looked at Dianna's hand while she spoke then up to her eyes and there it was again. That strange tugging at her chest. Was she doing this? Trying to pull me in using magic? Or was it something else entirely.

As if in a trance she took the woman's hand and stood up, the force with in her responding to the powerful magical woman before her. A soothing rush of energy traveled down Eve body. She had no idea what or who was causing it but Eve did not care. It felt so good. It calmed her and she no longer felt afraid. She leaned in, resting her body against Dianna. Not exactly hugging her. Just taking her in, absorbing her scent that was becoming more enticing with each moment she was near her. The tugging in her chest became a comforting warmth as she stood next to the woman. She clung to Dianna as if she wanted her to stay by her forever.

Dianna noted that the place was already starting to work its magic upon her, drawing the princess to the sorceress as a side effect of this tower being bound to Dianna. It was always such a lovely side effect really, enough that the tall woman was willing to forgive the earlier outbursts. Eve was a sensitive individual when it came to magic; it was likely she could feel it upon Dianna herself. The sense was always the first thing to develop, it made one’s mind clouded and unsure of its normal logical states. As much as Dianna hated having to set her straight, if she did not then she’d be drunk upon everything here. It could very well overwhelm her senses.

Even still the sorceress could not resist a small kiss, just a taste of what was promised to her soon enough. The tall woman wrapped an arm around the woman’s waist and tugged her closer, leaning down to brush her lips against Eve’s. Dianna took it a step further, forcing her tongue into the princess’s mouth and focusing upon the point of contact. Just for a bit of amusement she focused her spiritual energy into a form of magic, nothing too extreme just a minor bit of arousal to add atop the attraction directed towards her. With that she broke off and smirked down at the princess.

“Such a silly girl you are, dear princess. One moment you hate me, the next you crave my presence. Unfortunately I cannot yet take you as I might like for the time here has not finished that I might bind your soul to me.” Dianna said, rubbing her thumb along the woman’s jaw.

“In any event, I’m certain you feel overwhelmed by this place at the moment, no? The energies here are old magic indeed; they start to work at your mind and body. Normal humans might very well die in a place such as this, though you are not normal. In any event, I want you to focus only upon me, not this place but only upon me. It helps clear the mind if you focus upon something other than the sensations this place assaults you with.” The sorceress prompted.

Eve's head was swimming. Her mind was screaming at her not to get near the Sorceress but her body was not her own. She leaned in more against Dianna, wrapping her arms around her waist. A million thoughts went through the princess's head then they stopped all at once the moment she felt Dianna's lips on hers and her body was instantly awake. She felt a new surge of energy. Not from the tower. But from the sorceress herself. Eve liked it. She liked it a lot. So much so she placed her hand on the back of Dianna's neck and gently caressed. She wanted more, more of the woman in her mouth, her body. Her arousal became evident when her nipples became hard and poked through the delicate fabric of her night gown.

She let out a sharp gasp when Dianna broke free. She leaned in, wanting more of the woman's sinful kisses but eventually just rested her head on her shoulder. She nodded at her words. "I....can't....take any...more...." she said breathlessly. Eve was going to have to learn how to control he intake of magic quick before she was driven mad by this place.

Back
Top Bottom