Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Female Player - Bisexual Dom/Switch Male Character for Dragon Age Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atroxa

Star
Yes, I am a female player, but this request is for a male character so keep that in mind.

Basically, I want to a sort of smutted up version of the game playing a male bisexual, switch with strong dom leanings (basically if he came across some one who could dominate him, he would sub to them) Warden. The character I have in mind is the human nobleman, a Cousland. Want to go basically from start to finish playing the game out, but not just doing smut, adding in more in depth story and such on a personal level.

Would also love for his main love interest to be Morrigan, but he'll probably sleep with the other companions too. Pretty much anyone he comes across that he's interested in, he'll take them to bed, or at least a slightly secluded spot to fool around. So looking for some one who can play a bunch of characters, both male and females, that prefers to sub. Preferably also be able to dom on occasion. I'll also play characters if that's what works.

Looking for some one who can do two paragraphs minimum, and post at least once a week. I prefer threads but PM's are fine too, nothing off site so no e-mail or im.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom