Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just Another Female Searching For A Male [ideas/plots/etc]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Another Dame

Planetoid
Hey there! After several months off of the roleplaying wagon, I decided it's time to jump back on! I've got more than ten years experience however, so while I'm a little rusty, I'm by no means inexperienced.

• First thing, I'm a generally nice person! I try to be a good partner! Please be up for OOC, and plotting if we decided to extend our roleplay past a one-shot type of thing. If we're just open and honest from the beginning we can make a great story, and we'll also know when the other isn't interested anymore!
  • Don't be an idiot. I'm sure you're a very intelligent person! Don't just message me asking if I'm stilling looking, or if I'm interested in roleplaying. Of course I am, but I won't know if I want to roleplay with you if you bring absolutely nothing to the table at the very beginning. In fact, I'll get annoyed.
  • I roleplay anywhere between three and eight paragraphs.
  • I play females only. I only wish to roleplay with males who are male irl. Sorry fellow-ladies!!
  • I only roleplay via private messages--no exceptions.
  • Likes: Eventual romance, con, plot-driven, non-con**, smut-driven, coercion, blackmail, virginity, forced-pleasure, nipple play, vaginal sex, anal virginity, public scenes, descriptive, third person, video/photographs.
  • Dislikes: Age gaps bigger than eight years, being the older female, blood play, fisting, bestiality, first person, second person, incest, foot play, classic master/slave as well as bdsm dom/sub as it is really boring, playing multiple characters, lactation, student/teacher, 2 or 3+ penetration, sci-fi, neko, canine, incest, nerds--it is not in my mental capacity to see that the stereotype nerd can be a dom.
  • **Please note that when I say non-con, I do not mean full-on, screaming, crying, RAPE. I'm talking about forced pleasure. My character will enjoy it, it will not be full-on rape. Also, non-con is not a requirement. If you have a plot involving romance, that's totally fine.
  • Do not post here. I will not see it.

Alright, I have several plots under my belt, but I don't quite feel like placing them here at the moment. Instead I'm going to create a vague list off the top of my head of pairings or scenarios that seem fun to me. This will be a mix of non-con and con pairings, to try and suit everyone!

If I have a plot or idea in mind that goes along with something listed, it'll be labeled so in brackets.

-Queen Bee blackmailed by the school's bad boy. [PLOT]
-Female Character has had a crush on her best friend's older brother for years. It's summer break, she's just graduated from high school, and he's back for the summer. [IDEA/PLOT]
-Shy introverted girl caught in the school's locker room's showers because she was too shy to shower with all the girls there.
-Secretary reports boss' son for sexual harassment so boss' son takes it to the next level.
-Criminal/gang leader and innocent girl.
-Criminal/gang leader and prissy, rich girl. [IDEA]

-School "Prince"/Golden Student takes the "Queen Bee" down several notches--at a party, somewhere at school, on a field trip, wherever.
-bad boy seeks revenge on rich girl. (Could be combined with the first thing listed)
-Boss/Maid. See my dislikes regarding age gaps.
-Pirate/Rich girl seeking to escape an arranged marriage.
-Best friends accidentally take it to the next level.
-Enemies accidentally take it to the next level.
-Pirate/some kind of character (I may or may not like pirates...)
-Jock/Shy girl.
-Arranged Marriage. [SEMI IDEA]
-First date: Date went well, invites girl back to watch a movie, has other plans. Girl says no, guy doesn't listen.
-Neighbors: New girl in the neighborhood, guy neighbor can see her undressing from his window (My character doesn't know, knows, your call). They've spoken several times, you character sneaks in.
-Involving Sororities and Fraternities. [PLOT]
-A college party. Our characters are enemies, always competing with each other. Premise: Girls are blindfolded in different rooms, guys draw names. It was supposed to be rigged so my character gets her crush, but your character cheats, sees my character's name, grabs it. Pay back.
-Girl fulfilling her part of losing a bet. (Perhaps our characters were enemies)

- [Insert your idea here!]

Great ides and although I have been looking for an older partner I can switch and would enjoy seeing how it goes. I like the neighbor girl idea. Be well and please respond. Thanks...

fitnessdude said:
I'd love to RP with you but i'm new so be warned also i'm not a nerd msg me back.:)

That was a real cute response--try actually reading people's threads thoroughly before speaking to them.

Hiya ^^
I like two of the ideas thats you have :) and also have a little idea of my own
1. -Female Character has had a crush on her best friend's older brother for years. It's summer break, she's just graduated from high school, and he's back for the summer. [IDEA/PLOT]

2. -Neighbors: New girl in the neighborhood, guy neighbor can see her undressing from his window (My character doesn't know, knows, your call). They've spoken several times, you character sneaks in.

3. We used to be best friends before I had to move away and we gradually lost contact with each other. Now im back in my home town wanting to start a new life.

Just a few quick things in general about how I like to rp ( I like being a kind and caring person and a little shy maybe so I hope thats not a huge problem. I await your reply ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom