Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In search of an amazing RP partner...long term!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxtc

Planetoid
I will try and make this as easy and straightforward as humanly possible. I'm looking for an RP partner that is able to write a good story, is into a long term plot and has the ability to be creative but not over bearing. I love to throw around ideas and get excited about waiting for a reply.

Now, this story that we'd both create, should have a little of everything within it...action/adventure, love and sex. Notice that I do NOT want purely smut. Not my thing. I won't make any exceptions. As odd as this sounds, the characters and development of them gets me excited. Sex can and will happen but it needs to make sense.

The types of RPs I like are end of the world/zombies/etc, also a murder/mystery would be fun as well.

I don't mind violence, rape or things like that. Once again, needs to make sense.

The things I won't do (don't ask) are underage, scat/vore, animals and a few other things that aren't coming to mind. Sorry, not my thing.

Mainly my characters are strong willed type of gals but down to earth. Not bitchy, but not always in distress either. I'd like a guy that is able to switch as well. (This would go for sex as well)

Generally I'd like to play through email, however on yim could be arranged as well. I would like a rather active person that could reply once a day or maybe every couple of days. Yes, I get life happens but I'm just trying to point out I'd like someone that will be around.

****You can reach me at leesha_lynn@yahoo.com for both yim and email. ******

Replying here or messaging here probably won't be the best idea. I get on so infrequently that I don't want to miss a good RP partner :)

Have some ideas, let's talk and get RPing.

Looking for someone who doesn't disappear for some end of the world type of scenerio. Please do not message me without looking at my first post or if you plan on suddenly vanishing. I'm around daily and reply multiple times or at least once a day. Leesha_lynn@yahoo.com (that's YIM and my yahoo email). Look forward to hearing from someone...hopefully.

could any of these whet your fancy?

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=61849

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=33913&page=4

Searching again...people love to vanish without a trace. Seriously...I'm not that bad lol

I will try and make this as easy and straightforward as humanly possible. I'm looking for an RP partner that is able to write a good story, is into a long term plot and has the ability to be creative but not over bearing. I love to throw around ideas and get excited about waiting for a reply.

Now, this story that we'd both create, should have a little of everything within it...action/adventure, love and sex. Notice that I do NOT want purely smut. Not my thing. I won't make any exceptions. As odd as this sounds, the characters and development of them gets me excited. Sex can and will happen but it needs to make sense.

The types of RPs I like are end of the world/zombies/etc, also a murder/mystery would be fun as well.

I don't mind violence, rape or things like that. Once again, needs to make sense.

The things I won't do (don't ask) are underage, scat/vore, animals and a few other things that aren't coming to mind. Sorry, not my thing.

Mainly my characters are strong willed type of gals but down to earth. Not bitchy, but not always in distress either. I'd like a guy that is able to switch as well. (This would go for sex as well)

Generally I'd like to play through email, however on yim could be arranged as well. I would like a rather active person that could reply once a day or maybe every couple of days. Yes, I get life happens but I'm just trying to point out I'd like someone that will be around.

****You can reach me at leesha_lynn@yahoo.com for both yim and email. ******

Replying here or messaging here probably won't be the best idea. I get on so infrequently that I don't want to miss a good RP partner Smile

Have some ideas, let's talk and get RPing.

Still searching for people. If I can't find one or two people then I might have to take a long break from rping. Such a shame people vanish. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom