Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Not my usual kind of Mind Control RP but still expected to be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

insaneplots

Super-Earth
So I have one posting like this that has a massive list of all types of story ideas for Mind control themed RP's It has kind of a grey area in terms of age play hence it being run off site.

I have one that's kinda been offered and worked that I think calls for it's own if it's popular who knows.

Aspects of the RP that are pretty much set
Multiple female roles most likely to be done in on Google Drive if multiple women are interested.
Mind control or at least mind corruption via pleasure control
Living latex (part of the MC plot)
Body modification (breast and biology of the role)
Lactation
Breeding/Rapid-Pregnancy (due to body mods it's effectively 9 months in three weeks.)
Harem

Game is titled 'Abducted to the Abyss' it's run via Google documents.
The basic back story a group of people playing with magic unknowingly break a seal that prevented demons from opening portals and abducting women to be made into breeding slaves. Girls abducted are captured covered in a demonic living latex and bred. Daughters born this way age rapidly maturing in 5 weeks to appear and be for all intents and purposes 18 (the grey area mentioned below.)
This is a single male role with multiple female roles being played.
Female roles are either those abducted or those born an matured to 18 (there is no actual age play the roles are depicted as being physically 18.)

If interested send me a PM or IM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom