Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Dark Secret of the Borton Islands (Yuna & Malin's 1x1)

http://i59.tinypic.com/okyir7.jpghttp://i59.tinypic.com/okyir7.jpghttp://i59.tinypic.com/okyir7.jpg

"Ngh!"

Her body tensed as she felt a thumb find and rub her clit. Her head quickly shook as her body began to follow suit.

Is it because I haven't really been able to ... ??

It was embarrassing but .. it did make some sense. She'd held back since they had last been kept held prisoners with Damian and had even done so against Thomas. But now, her body was ready to give in and climax simply because it needed it.

Like this?! Goddamnit, no!

The tears she'd been holding back finally streamed down her face as her wounded knee got kicked roughly.

"Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Her patella felt abruptly as if it were on fire, aching and shuddering from the kick. Nicole gasped and panted as she felt herself trying so hard to keep what bits of willpower she had left. The last thing she needed was ... gods, she didn't want to think about it.

Yet even though her mind tried to ignore it, her knee throbbed and ached, almost forcing her to think of the very real possibility that one more kick like that would very likely help break it. All the while, her body was probably seconds away from reaching her peak even though it was definitely not wanted.

The men saw how easily she was reacting to their touch and laughed. Moving so that they could continue there sexual assault on her body as they pushed her forward so that Nicole was suspended by the man holding her hand cuffs and the man took a moment to switch his position so that he stood behind her. Taking a moment he forcefully stuck his fingers back inside her pussy rubbing her hard as he used two fingers to forcefully try and see how far he could push inside of her.

Taking off his pants with the other hand he revealed his cock and while holding her and still playing inside her pussy he pressed his cock against her ass cheeks. Before finally taking out his fingers and grabbing hold of her waist. "I'm going in." He said loudly as he lifted up her ass a little more to expose her pussy and shoved his cock inside of her.

His hips bucked against her pussy enjoying the wet feeling as he let out a small satisfied moan. "This bitch is drenched." He said with a laugh as he gave her ass a hard slap. The man who was holding her up by her hand cuffs moved forward a little taking out his own cock as he held her up by the restraints in an odd and probably painful position. Lowering his pants he pressed his cock against her cheek. "Hey take this one into your mouth, and if you bite I'll break your teeth."

Thomas winced hearing all that was going on, he was feeling light headed and more and more pale, but now that the men were fully focused on what was going on he was able to pull further and further away from what was happening, taking the assault riffle with him as he was finally able to stand up once he got to the car. His vision was blurry, and he was rather worried, there was no clear escape, for him right now, so instead he crawled inside the car, and opened the glove compartment. "First aid?" He asked hopefully, once he got himself in working condition then he would go for Nicole.

He just needed to stay focused on keeping himself alive, and also not falling asleep, even though he felt so tired. ~Fall asleep and your both dead. Come on thomas you can do this.~

http://i59.tinypic.com/okyir7.jpghttp://i59.tinypic.com/okyir7.jpghttp://i59.tinypic.com/okyir7.jpg

Fucking hell, Thomas, where are you?!

He hadn't been shot in a vital spot. So ... what had happened? It hadn't been fifteen minutes according to what she could guess. Had time still run out for him anyway? The thought made her whimper weakly. If he'd died because of her inability to help him ... she was ready to join him soon enough. The easiest way to even check at all was, she understood, to open her eyes. But if she glanced around and these bastards also saw him still alive, their attention would likely go to him. Then he would die if he hadn't already. It had been a good reason her eyes had stayed closed since the assault began.

"Hah! Hah ... ungh!"

Her muscles squeezed around the invading fingers. With how lubed she was getting as each second passed, he probably could have worked his whole fist in if he so desired. There was, in this case, another negative aspect of being no longer a virgin. Her most sensitive spots were easier to find and this included her g-spot.

"Stop!" she whined, shaking as it got rubbed. Poor Nicole had been able to fight back and resist ... up until the penetrations registered to her mind and body.

"Aghhhhhhhhh!"

Her head tossed back as she finally came, unable to restrain herself anymore. The tears fell faster as her wrists began to ache from the uncomfortable angle she was being held at.

As Nicole - barely but still - heard the command to take one of the members into her mouth, her head quickly turned away as she closed her mouth, her actions speaking for her decision as opposed to any verbal retort she could have given her assailant.

The men watched as Nicole was brought to an orgasim and laughed enjoying the sight of her as they watched her scream out in forced sexual pleasure. Seeing how her body trembled and then it began, Now that one of the men had his cock inside of her he slapped across her ass he started moving and fucking her hard. He held onto her with a vice like grip as he thrusted against her forcing her entire body to move with each thrust as he fucked her now drenched pussy enjoying how wet her body was. "It feels like her entire pussy is trying to suck me off it's great."

The man that had asked for Nicole to suck on her cock dropped her arms so that her entire body weight fell onto her shoulders, and without another word the man that was holding up her hips lifted her up so that she was suddenly positioned upside down. Her weight landing on her shoulders and the back of her neck as her legs were suddenly up in the air. Causing the added effect that any of her juices that escaped her pussy would now fall down onto her stomach, breasts and face instead of onto the ground.

"Eh screw it bitch doesn't want to use her mouth there's still a hole up here!" The man laughed as he took her suspended ass and spread her cheeks before pushing his cock down forcing her into a position where both her ass and pussy were filled with cock.

Thomas was breathing heavily, while he wasn't shot in a vital spot he was dealing with a sever bleed and not one he could just stop with a lighter. Looking through the glove compartment he finally found a first aid kit and took off his shirt. He stayed low hoping that he wouldn't be noticed, As he cut apart his shirt with a pair of scissors and started to make a tie. Putting down as much padding as he could he made a tie around the bleed and sucked in his breath as he made it all as tight as possible. Once it was all dealt with he felt rather proud of himself. He couldn't stitch himself together, that would still need a doctor, but for what it was worth it wasn't a bad combat tie. Now he just needed to work out the other problem.

Each new thrust made small whines and whimpers pass through Nicole's lips. Her muscles continued to squeeze and caress the ravaging cock. Her eyes shut as tightly as she could, wanting to focus on anything but the here and now. And yet, there was definitely a part of her that couldn't completely deny that this was feeling good to certain degrees. Her head weakly shook from side to side as the man plowing her cunt continued to fuck it, panting and groaning weakly as she felt a second orgasm quickly approaching.

Soon, her world - almost literally - seemed to turn upside down along with herself. Blood rushed to her brain as she felt the change in position. Her head quickly lifted up as she tried to keep herself from becoming too light-headed. The main saving graces with her being like this, Nicole supposed, was the pain upon her knee and wrists were gone now that she wasn't being abused or held up on those same joints.

But all in all? The psychological and emotional agony was far worse than the physical ones.

"Please," she pleaded, "just .. shoot me now. Aaaaahhhh!"

Even though Thomas had taken her rear, it'd been a while. Moreover, he had been generous to use lube. This ... was basically the opposite of that. Her body tightened up around both shafts, especially the one forcing it's way into her ass as she shuddered wildly.

No more than two sets of convulsions traveled down her body before poor Nicole came again. Even with her eyes still closed, she could feel and begin to taste her own juices traveling along her lips and into her mouth. Her breasts bounced with each thrust, the nipples now fully erect and at attention from all the stimulation forced upon her body. Her clit matched the hardened nubs. Every inch of Nicole's body, it seemed, had began to completely give up on the thought of being spared from this and - begrudgingly but still - was ready to accept her fate.

"Shoot you why would we do that?" The men laughed at her request they had already told her they were going to leave her alive, humiliated and broken but alive. The more they ravaged her the more tight her body became. It served to help the men as they fucked her. As well as help to humiliate her a little more, feeling her second climax and seeing how eager her body was for their own they continued going against her harder then before.

Looking down at her breasts, and the nipples that were so erect The man at her front stepped on one of her breasts squeezing it down against her chest and making a heavy boot print on her breast as he scratched her flesh with the surface of his boot. All of course while fucking her and making sure that as much of the juice from her twice ruined pussy landed on her body as possible.

Behind her the man was starting to let out heavy panting moans before his hands on her feet legs as he pushed her harder into the ground as his cock moved hard and heavy inside her as he was getting ready to cum. Her body was reacting far too well for him not to want that, and he let out a hard moan as paused and released a hot heavy load of cum inside her ass, his cock twitching hard as he squeesed down on her legs. "Fuck yes!"

Thomas got to his feet, now fully awake he was still queezy, but he was getting better. Keeping low to the ground he was circling around the group. He didn't want to draw any real attention too himself which sadly meant he had to grit and bear the weight of letting two pirates have their way with Nicole, He would get to her quickly enough, he just wanted to make sure that he could get both men in one blow. Circling around the bush and keeping low to the tall grass he was looking for something. And soon found it as the sun glinted off of the metal. Picking up the knife that Nicole had thrown at one of the men he had both her assault riffle and the knife... In short he now had everything he needed to kill these two, but he still couldn't put Nicole at risk, and right now he was still a little too nauseated to actually trust himself to shoot strait. One bullet was all it would take to either kill or seriously wound Nicole, and that was something he really wanted to avoid. Even though at this point he knew Nicole would probably prefer death.

In case you took requests? Fuck if I know!

Nicole managed to keep her head tilted slightly upward for a few minutes at most before needing to let it fall back again. It would force more blood to quickly rush to her head, yeah. But it hurt angling her neck and head in such a position. These bastards had clearly done enough anatomy homework to realize how irritating this would be to her body. Or thought fast enough? Whatever the case was, it didn't matter anymore.

"Aaaahhhhhhh!"

The rough surface of a boot mingling in with her soft skin made her shiver and cry out. The contrasts in texture .. oh dear gods. It was a more powerful sensation than Nicole could have tried to plan for. If he had tried to coerce her nipples to remain hard, it seemed to work as, if anything, they stiffened up more from the contact.

Goddamnit, come on! Is there really nothing you can do?!

It didn't feel like it. Even still, she didn't want to just toss her hands up yet despite her body having all but done that much.

Her wrists jerked roughly against the cuffs, making her wince. She continued to yank and pull, trying to make herself sweat enough that they could slip free. It was supposedly one of the easier ways, at least according to what she'd heard, on how to get out of the metal bracelets. If it worked, even with possibly dislocating or breaking something, so be it. At this point, Nicole was ready to do any and everything.

Her teeth gripped her lower lip as she felt the hot load enter her ass. It was, at least, the safer place. But that still posed the question of how much longer she had until the other one in her cunt would follow suit and empty into there?

Slowly, almost reluctantly, her eyes opened. The upside-down angle actually gave her a bit of a better view as she noticed a small trail of blood near the car they had used.

... Thomas's? So ... is he alive then?

Given it also seemed to move away from the vehicle - and headed elsewhere - she had no real choice but to believe that was the case.

Until then, there was no sense in making their attention leave her, even if she hated this.

Her eyes closed once more as she continued pulling her wrists against the cuffs, gripping her lower lip tighter as yet a third orgasm threatened to take over her body.

Seeing a man unload a round of cum into Nicole's ass and the threat of another cumming into her pussy after all the vows they had made together was about enough to give Thomas the adrenaline rush he needed to take action. The men were focused on causing Nicole pain so it wasn't like it was hard to sneak up on them. Hell they hadn't even noticed that he had vanished a while ago.

The man in Nicole's cunt was getting close to cumming that much was getting clear, as his thrusts became more and more wild he was letting out heavy panting breaths.

Thomas Jumped out of the green tall grass and wrapped an arm around his neck plunging the knife into is neck as he pulled him back away from Nicole. As the man stepped back the siezure of pain was enough to throw him over the edge, and he came hard. The hot splash of cum falling onto her face and body instead of into her pussy.

At the same time he twisted around the man and pulled up the gun, shooting the Pirate who had been inside Nicoles ass by thrusting the gun forward and making sure that it had point blank contact before he pulled the trigger.

The dying action of the man he had stabbed was to flail hitting Thomas in his bullet wound as hard as he could before both men crashed to the ground.

Thomas felt a shock of pain run through his body, at the same time Nicole's body was dropped from her inverted position letting her entire lower body hit the ground in an unceremonious crash. Thomas was breathing heavily feeling sick and struggling to once again keep his organs inside him. The feeling of someone having punched him in the bullet wound was enough to give him the painful illusion that his body was falling apart, and what was worse was that the man had fallen down on top of Thomas adding to the pain he was in.

Still he looked over at Nicole clearly more worried about her then he was himself. "I didn't... shoot you by accident did I? I'm still... kinda blind.." His mouth was dry, and he really wanted to sleep. Bleeding was bad, and the longer he staid laying on the ground the more likely he was going to pass out and die.

Nooooooooooooo! God-fucking-damnit, no!

A few more tears streamed down Nicole's face, some falling into her hair and others upon the ground. She could feel the man ready to explode inside her. She'd never needed to be on anything so .. she wasn't exactly safe. Her eyes closed tightly as Nicole's struggles quickened. Each pull against the restraints caused her more agony. Yet there were a few times it almost felt like the progress was moving along. And that was more than enough to fuel her on. But as abruptly as everything had started, some very out-of-place sounds made her eyes open as another scream of pain caught her ears.

"Oh thank gods ... " she murmured, seeing for herself that Thomas had indeed managed to live even with a bullet still lodged into his side. Her mind tried to prepare for the soon to come landing, knowing it wouldn't be as gentle as she'd want. Still, it made her wince a bit, especially since she had fallen on her head first. But she hadn't been held very high up and that helped reduce the amount of pain she had felt.

"... N-no. No ... you didn't. Bastards ..... "

Shakily, Nicole pushed herself up onto her feet and moved towards Thomas. Her good leg moved back as she then kicked the pirate off of Thomas.

"I .. can you stand? Hell, can you see well enough? Please ... please tell me one of them has the keys."

More than anything, now especially, Nicole wanted to head back with their firearms and treasure. That had been far too close for both of their own good. They needed to return - with the coins. Nicole could get those exchanged into American - or a more present day form of currency - while Thomas got medical attention.

"I ... I can drive if you need when I get released from these ... " she offered softly, finally adding one last question after a brief pause. "I know these are all probably out of order but .. are you okay? With your wound and all?"

Back
Top Bottom