Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Dark Secret of the Borton Islands (Yuna & Malin's 1x1)

Thomas had simply wanted to go find another boar but they were now committed, even as he worked his way out of the water. The ground here was slightly muddy, and slimy, even as he managed to pull himself out of the freezing cold cave water he instantly felt a cold chill when he came onto the stone ground.

The boar on the other hand seemed to be ready for them. It pawed at the ground challenging the two of them as it reared it's head and showed it's tusks angry at the two intruders.

Thomas made for the gun as quickly as he could he picked up the rifle and pulled on the saftey. The angry boar charged towards Nicole and then there was a loud echoing boom as three rounds struck the side of the boar. Thomas's gun smoked slightly as he tagged the boar. The animal hit the ground it's leg wounded from the impact as it squealed in pain. Thomas winced he had wanted to give it a clean death, but it seemed his accuracy with his chosen weapon still wasn't all that great.

Still the boar was down for the moment with one of it's legs crippled and two more bullets in it's thigh. "Your up." He said gesturing to Nicole since she had the knife. He had already killed someone today, and he had learned to shoot. This was Nicoles turn to learn. all be it under very different circumstances.

http://i59.tinypic.com/okyir7.jpghttp://i59.tinypic.com/okyir7.jpghttp://i59.tinypic.com/okyir7.jpg

The sounds of the bullets going off made Nicole cringe and simultaneously proud of Thomas. She was glad he had mustered the courage to pull the trigger. He clearly needed some work with his aim. But hell, the fact he'd still shot the damn boar was a big deal. The fact it had been so noisy, however, was not something Nicole could just easily ignore. The bangs had very likely gotten the attention of something or something else. And that meant they were both pressed for time.

Merely giving her friend an affirmative nod, her blue eyes stayed upon the prey. They narrowed as she watched it attempt to move. Her grip upon the hilt of the dagger tightened as she began to circle around the incapacitated prey. She wanted to make damn well sure that there would be no risk of screwing this up somehow. And the easiest way, for Nicole, would be allowing it to be able to wound her somehow. That risk only lingered simply because she had to get close to the damn thing in order to stab at it.

If you thrust the blade down fast enough, it shouldn't matter.

Shouldn't, of course, was the keyword. Taking a deep breath, Nicole raised the blade. While trying to remain close by it's wounded side in an attempt to keep it from being able to reach her, Nicole thrust the blade down, aiming for it's chest and any organs that it'd hit to kill the boar.

Thomas watched and shuddered slightly as the boar let out it's last few Squeals. Nicole had missed the more vital parts of the animal, though the blade had reached deep inside of it, and it seemed that the creature was dying slowly as it slipped into shock. It's last few tortured squeals were hardly what anyone would consider musical, and Thomas felt a little weaker for having heard them. That said they had done it. There mission was complete and the two of them were now killers, or at least had proven that they could kill something.

Thomas felt a wave of elation come over him as he slowly realized they had done it, and completed the mission. They were no longer just survivors they had actually set out and accomplished a goal. That alone was kind of amazing, and while it was only half the battle they needed to win they were going to get some money and a place to stay at the village now. They weren't the bottom of the food chain anymore. "It wasn't as clean as we would have liked, but hey we got it!" He said rather triumphantly.

Leaning up against the wall he felt a small shiver over take his wet body as his shirt and shorts clung to his skin. This was the second time today he had been soaked to the bone, but as he looked around at the cave, and how peaceful it was without the bore a soft idea came over him.

"You know Nicole... We never did actually get to have that swim. Back on the cruise." The water here was clean, and it was certainly deep enough that one could swim his dip in the pool had proven that much. Sure it was a little reckless, but they had guns now. Could they afford something like a little fun? heck did she even trust him enough to try and have a little fun? It was a question he wanted to ask but at the same time was kind of afraid too. So instead of asking he started to strip. "The boar won't go bad under these conditions, and it's not bleeding into the water, so why not put up our clothing so we can keep them dry, and take half an hour to ourselves for once on this crazy island?"

http://i59.tinypic.com/okyir7.jpghttp://i59.tinypic.com/okyir7.jpghttp://i59.tinypic.com/okyir7.jpg

Nicole cringed slightly at the sight. She had meant to go for somewhere more .. vital. But alas, the anatomy of a boar was very likely to be different from a human's. So the heart could have been higher or lower in the chest. Fuck if she knew. Anatomy and biology had only taught her so much. But when all was said and done, that didn't matter. What did was the simple fact that they'd done it. They'd hunted and killed what was asked of them. She let herself stare at the now lifeless body before letting her own sigh of relief out.

"... My gods. I ... wow. Yeah, definitely not the smoothest or cleanest but ... fucking hell."

A set of mixed chuckles filled with anxiety and a seemingly odd sense of happiness passed her lips. "It's odd but I ... I feel better. That probably sounds .. a bit wrong, huh?"

Then again, compared to many other things they'd seen and endured, Nicole also knew it was a more tame reply than she could have given.

When Thomas switched subjects and brought up the swim, she had to blink, making sure she had heard him correctly. "Wait ... now? I mean true, we didn't but ... is this really a smart idea?"

Even if the boar didn't go bad, she still couldn't help but feel this was somewhat of a bad idea. It'd only take a few brief moments, especially while they were off-guard and they could lose much more than their own prey. Her teeth gripped her lower lip.

"I .. really ... maybe I should keep watch?" she offered, more anxious on being ambushed by something or someone else than not trusting Thomas to restrain himself. At least for the time being.

Thomas blinked when she asked him if this was a good idea, it probably wasn't but at the same time did he really want to stop? "Ever since we got to this island it's been one misery after another. Look around us, were in a cave, every sound we make echos, and that also means every sound that anyone else makes will echo. They can't Ambush us in here." He said pointing to the under ground grotto they had found.

Nicole was right this wasn't a smart idea. In fact it hardly classified as an idea at all, all he knew was that he was tired of everything being depressing but then again the threat for her to leave was there, and he let out a long sigh. She was right it was dangerous everything on this island was dangerous, and for the first time in a long time Thomas felt like throwing a tantrum because of how unfair it all was.

"We have guns now, and we can shoot well enough to kill a boar. If we can kill a pig, then a pirate who actually wants us dead should be easy, heck i ran over one on our way here." He said still trying to make light of the situation.

"but your right, it's not smart. It is dangerous, but it would be... fun. We... we could die tomorrow when we take our next job. Or later today just by going down the wrong road. If were going to live like these islanders, and take the constant hardship and pains that they have thanks to the pirates. Then we have to find a balance. They play around in their little village with balls and look after children. I don't know about you... but I can't live in constant fear of death because if I did I would rather just be dead."

He looked at her and gave a heavy sigh as he took off his pants and placed them out on the rocks to dry. "If you want.. go ahead, but it would be more fun with you in the water."

You mean they shouldn't be able to ambush us here.

Which, while that thought was mostly true, Nicole still kept it to herself. There wouldn't be any real point in stating the obvious. Her head lowered a bit as she looked at Thomas via the water. "... Well .. yeah, I know. I ... you're right but .... "

There was still the very nagging feeling that this was somehow going to bite them in the ass. And yet, Thomas did have some good points. They did need some form to relax. Furthermore, there was no guarantee either of them would have an opportunity like this again if ever. So while it would be wise in that aspect to accept the offer, there was still a portion of Nicole that didn't ... want to, honestly.

You're being so stupid. This is the one of the best ways to celebrate your victory with the hunt. Just ... just take it!

Between all of her anxieties, however, she just ... almost didn't want to. She fought off the urge to argue that they still didn't know if it was a pirate he'd ran over earlier. She only assumed it simply because common sense suggested that Marcel would have - should have - told his men about them. But .. they didn't know if that had happened. Hell for all either of them knew, it could have been one of his men in a very twisted test to see if they could pass or not.

The thought made her spirits sink and the desire to join Thomas dwindle even more. It was akin to an 'all work and no play' mindset having very abruptly entered and taken over Nicole.

In the end, however, she managed to toss it aside as she slowly nodded.

"... I suppose for a bit." she muttered softly, beginning to strip and place her clothes upon a different rock. The dagger and her gun would both be in reach, however.

Once everything was put up, she slid into the water and joined Thomas. Plugging her nose, she dove under the water, getting her entire body and hair wet, before emerging once again.

Thomas gave a small sigh of relief as Nicole gave in to his request and stripped. Getting to once again see her naked, though this time in one peice did actually make him happy, and he took it as a small sign that she was slowly starting to trust him again. Watching her dive under the water he smiled slightly enjoying the sight of Nicole's body when it was soaked.

Leaning back in the water he allowed his body to go limp and float for a moment, all of the pain in his musles were eased by the small movements of the water as he set himself adrift for a moment. Smiling he looked up at the cieling of the cave and the sunlight that peeked through the caverns roof, and reflected on the underground grotto. He felt oddly at peace here.

Twisting around he swam downwards letting his body get soaked as he held his breath and tried to swim to the bottom. It was deep enough that he couldn't actually see anything when he actually touched the bottom it was dark and much more cold then he had thought it would be. There was no aditional current so it was just as he had thought a baisin that had formed out of rain and cave water. One that had gotten rather deep like an underground lake. What he hadn't expected however was his feet to hit something wooden.

Reaching down he touched it with his hands and felt the edges of a chest too heavy for him to carry to the surface on his own. Dropping it he swam to the surface as hard as he could feeling his lungs about to burst. and when he exited the surface he did so with a harsh gasp. Swimming backwards as he breathed open cold air. "Nicole... I found something at the bottom of this place... Help me get it out."

The progress of trying to get back Thomas's trust was definitely gradual. Simultaneously, it was still there, proven by the fact she'd let him see her nude once more. She merely watched Thomas, trying to relax in the water. But her eyes and ears couldn't help but stay very alert, making sure that if something was heard, she would be ready to get quickly dressed and get the dagger back into her hands. At the same time, that had been a secret motive for putting the small knife so close to her. If Thomas did try to pull a stunt like he had while they were running from Damian's pirates, she'd gladly prove that - even if it wasn't her preference - she could and would use it against him. It'd be done in the least possible way, yes. But Nicole wasn't about to just let something like that so easily repeat.

Not if she could help it, anyway.

As Thomas vanished under the water, her head tilted a bit in curiosity. It took a good minute if not nearly two for him to return.

... Odd. Is it deeper than it looks then?

As she tried to place her feet down, it finally dawned on Nicole that her head barely stayed above the water while trying to do so. An amused smile crossed her face. She hadn't been in any sort of pool or body of water this deep in years and that had been at a local swimming pool.

Finally, Thomas returned, albeit gasping. The sight made her blink as she hadn't exactly expected that reaction. Well, not at first. Nicole had been ready to say that maybe it did make sense if for no other reason than he had been down a while. But when he hinted there was something underneath the water, it made her heart race a bit.

"... Really? Hm. Alright. Take a deep breath and join me ASAP then. We'll have a better chance of retrieving this... thing if we're both underneath at the same time."

Following her own words, Nicole took a long exhale. Once she felt confident and finished gathering as much oxygen as possible, she dove under. Her eyes blinked as she tried to force her sight to adjust, looking for whatever it may have been that Thomas seemed to find. Even in her head, there were few things that he had likely found, let alone that needed her assistance.

... A box?

It did make sense though she heard an inward chuckle echo in her head.

Don't be stupid. I know we're on an island with pirates. But it can't really be something petty like buried treasure, can it?

Thomas gathered as much as air as he could and quickly made his descent down along the way he had came he reached the box along with Nicole but could hardly make her out in the water. He reached down and grabbed one side of the box and gestured for her to do the same. working together it had taken more then a few trips to the surface to eventually drag it out of the lake. Even with the two of them working together the box was simply too heavy to swim with, so they had to carry it move along the bottom of the lake put it down, and surface for air.

The trips took several minutes to complete but when they no longer needed to submerge themselves to pick up the box they could simply drag it to the shore. Setting it down on the surface Thomas let out a long sigh as he fell against the cold stone floor breathing heavily. "What the crap is in this thing!"

The box it's self was a medium sized chest, it was so stereotypical that it even had a bronzed lock and key. He blinked looking at the lock which was now rusted, the chest it's self having been damaged from being underwater for so long. It looked like it was almost a hundred years old, and yet somehow it had managed to stay intact. "What is this." He said poking at the lock.

Much like Nicole the thought of buried treasure had occurred to Thomas but it hardly seemed like it was possible. Not that there was a burred treasure on an island like this one, but that they would be lucky enough to find it just because they decided to strip down and walk into a lake. He looked at Nicole and then back to the box. "How do we open it?" He said lightly the thought instantly came to his mind of grabbing one of their guns and shooting the lock but that also seemed like a really bad idea.

He looked to Nicole wondering if she had any ideas on how to break into the box. "They did say this island had a rich history. I guess this must be a part of it."

Usually, Nicole had a pretty damn good lung capacity and could remain underwater for a relatively long amount of time. But holy fuck, this box was heavy. She watched Thomas carefully, breaking the water with him as she regained her breath. They had at least managed to move it up before needing to come back up, a blessing no doubt. But it was slightly annoying they hadn't been able to finish getting this up on the first try.

Ah well. It doesn't mean we won't. Just ... that it'll take longer than I thought.

Thankfully, it only took one more trip since they worked together and got the chest up. Her hands raised as she rubbed her blue eyes, adjusting her eyesight. Sure enough, Nicole soon found herself staring at a massive box that actually looked like it could be a treasure chest. The sight made her hands tremble slightly and her heart race.

"... Oh fuck ... " she murmured, still hardly able to believe what she was glancing at. Her gaze shifted from the box to Thomas, noticing he had grabbed one of the guns.

"That .. that would be one way, yeah. However, you could always use the dagger. It may take longer but at least it'd be quieter. Besides, it'd be a way to conserve ammunition. But .. if you truly wanna use the gun, alright. Just tell me so I can move outta the way first."

It didn't have to add up to millions of American dollars, honestly. Something, anything would be a damn good start. Even a couple hundred would more than suffice. They could get better guns, sniper rifles even. They could have an advantage with mid and far range. There were so many options.

And if this isn't treasure?

Her mind tried to prepare for such a possibility. But with how heavy it had been, Nicole felt almost confident they had finally hit a major jackpot.

Her heart continued to beat wildly in her chest as she eagerly awaited Thomas' answer.

Thomas was holding a gun and for a moment thought about shooting the lock off but that had the high chances of hurting themselves or what ever was in the box. However another idea came to mind and he quickly turned on the safety of the gun. Taking the butt end of his riffle in hand he beat the lock hard smacking it in just a way that it smashed the bronzed, decayed lock and fell open. The wood it was latched too denting slightly in the process.

Thomas put down the gun and looked at Nicole giving her a smile. "I told you this would be worth it." He said as he placed a hand on her shoulder and shook it lightly in excitement. Taking the lock off of the box he took a deep breath as he looked at the chest, What ever was in here had to be worth something. Opening it up was difficult for a few reasons the first one being that the hinges of the chest had actually rusted shut, the second being that the lid was heavy, and as he finally cracked it open he let out a long sigh of exhaustion.

It was indeed treasure of a sort. reaching into the chest he pulled out dozens of bronze coins, each with a strange hole in them, and having chinese characters written on them. Thomas was no historian but he recognized a minted coin when he saw one, and reading the date. "These coins predate world war one." He looked at Nicole an actual smile spreading across his face. "Chinese mint coins from before world war one, That has to go for something on the modern market. Or Ebay. Something, I mean look at how many there are here. Even if we get fifty cents it's still a metric fuck ton of coins. Can you imagine the supplies we could get with this?"

And the best part was of course that it was all on top of the payment for the boar they had killed. Thomas pounced on Nicole after a moment his arms wrapped around her in a tight hug and he kissed her lips pressing his face against his own as he let out a happy sound. He realized only too late that he was probably breaking one of the rules abotu close contact as he felt Nicole's bare flesh against his own but at the same time didn't really care. They actually had some good news for once.

Nicole finally let a smile cross her face as the lock was removed. ".. Heh. I suppose it was." she agreed, nodding to him. A hand rose and slowly moved a few crimson bangs away from her eyes, making sure that whatever was about to come into view of her blue eyes, she wouldn't be imagining things. The same hand that had moved her hair away covered her mouth. Her other slowly reached in as she took a hold of one of the coins.

... Chinese? But we're not that far from Australia. The fuck with it! Money is money!

"Y-yeah it definitely does go for .. something. But my main worry ... is are we gonna be able to find someone back at the village who can convert all of this?"

Still, even without that concern being added in, her logic was the same as Thomas'. They would finally be able to make another step in the very correct direction. Between this and payment they would get from the boar ... they would be rich; as much as anyone could say that on these islands, at least. Ammunition and guns wouldn't be a problem, nor would any bills they may need to worry about.

As the embrace was initiated, Nicole returned it and the kiss, her own hands shaking a bit. Only when the kiss ended did she finally speak up.

"I .. I don't want this to be one of those 'too good to be true' scenarios. Should ... should we try to get this back to the village now or ... ??"

Thomas blinked as he felt not only the hug be returned but the kiss as well, and he silently pulled away feeling much better about himself and everything around him. He let out a small but happy sight, as he got to his feet, he was tempted to go back into the water, but at the same time he could tell by the way light was starting to get dimmer that they had been down here at least an hour at this point.

Letting out a small sigh he looked around, the chest was still really heavy, but the boar was manageable. Looking at her he wanted to stay, and wonder what the or in her voice was, but at the same time it was getting late. He leaned down and placed a hand along her side just happy that he was allowed to touch her again. It felt great and her skin was enjoyably smooth. He had to wonder if it was weird that he was touching her again like this and he looked at her affectionately.

"I'd love to spend more time with you here, hell in a perfect world this would be an amazing place to." He stopped realizing what he was about to say and he pulled back from that comment quickly. Being allowed to touch was not the same as make love too.

"But we should probably get dressed." As he got to his feet he walked over to his clothing and was about to pull on a shirt, as he looked silently back at Nicole's nude body. Part of that longing returned, but it was different from the voracious hunger that over took him last time. This time while he wanted her, he wanted her to come to him, and as he turned back it was clear that he had a longing wanting look in his eyes.

"unless you have a better idea."

Nicole quietly watched Thomas, her eyes lingering upon him as he moved around. He didn't need to admit he was deep in thought without her asking; it was practically stamped on his forehead. What about, however, was a very different matter. There were few other ideas even coming to her mind except that they - eventually if not now - needed to get to a more safe location. As nice as this little hideaway they had found was, it wouldn't remain hidden forever. They'd already established both humans or animals could be likely to hide away here. And honestly? Neither option sounded overly good. Their best saving grace at this point came down to the water would be safe from creatures like sharks or crocodiles and they had kept quiet enough.

After all, that was why they had stayed hidden away .. right?

"I ... "

Nicole sighed softly, leaning against the edge of the springs as Thomas tried to suggest remaining here and being intimate. Or at least alone for a while longer. Either way, it was still a bit of an iffy topic. He was working his way towards regaining her trust. But Thomas still had a hell of a while to go. She considered him lucky he got to see her nude again so soon, especially after the stunt he pulled off earlier.

"I don't know. My instincts are kicking in more than anything. And they're saying that while we have everything we need - plus extra - we should make sure we don't lose it. When ... when we know for damn sure we're safe, then yes. I'd love to come back here or somewhere else and be with you; alone and undisturbed. But there's also the fact that the one pirate back there got ran over. We don't know how long it'll be before the body is finally found and the pirates start putting two and two together."

Hell, did they even know about that village back there? If they did .. that would be an easy way to try to blame one of them and result in a raid. Then they'd lose their main hiding place and ...

The thoughts made a shiver go down Nicole's spine.

"... No though. I'm not really able to think of much more besides getting through ... however long we need to get off of here. Sorry. I know that's probably not what you wanted to hear but ... "

It just seemed like the very right thing to do. After shooting Thomas an apologetic look, she stepped out of the water and began to get dressed once more.

Thomas really hadn't expected the answer to be different as he knew he was still on thin ice, but it had been nice to actually get to enjoy themselves on this island for once. Despite everything the swim and finding the box had been a welcome change from the chaos that had been their lives for the past few hours, and since he now knew where the cave was he was damn well certain that he would be able to find the place again. At least he thought he would be able too, as he got redressed his eyes wondered over to Nicole's body watching her as she was putting back on clothing. He knew it was a little selfish to have requested anything more, but he was still glad for what he had been allowed to see, and he had reconfirmed one thing. He still loved her.

As he put his shorts back on his clothing was certainly more dry than when he had left them, but his clothing was still rather damp. Taking a moment to take in the cave he grabbed the bore and lifted it up. "I say we go with the boar scout back to the car, and when we know it's safe we bring the other stuff." He said looking at the chinese money. There was a risk to taking it out first as they didn't know what would happen.

Walking towards the cave exit he smiled feeling more relaxed than he had in a few days, however as he walked up the slippery ground that he had origonally fallen down there was something wrong. When they had entered the cave there had been a lot of sounds in the outside world, bird calls, and other such sounds had been faint, but still very apparent. However now as he was walking out into sunlight his eyes taking a moment to adjust he wasn't hearing anything.

Blinded by the light for a moment the silence continued until he heard a soft click followed by a rather loud bang. As Thomas's eyes adjusted to the daylight he could see the ambush that formed outside, as three male pirates had been waiting for them. The bore dropped to the ground as he looked down a sharp pain came from his body as he tried to breath only to feel searing pain. His left side felt like it was on fire, as the bullet had punctured his side, and a moment later Thomas dropped like a brick to the ground.

The three men quickly trained their guns on Nicole promising the same fate as the three men smiled towards her. "Hey there lady."

It was definitely nice to see and hear that Thomas kept himself in line this time. He could have easily tried to force her to comply with his desires like he had before. Instead, he accepted the answer with much more grace and even a sense of responsibility. That alone made her smile and feel much better about allowing Thomas the second chance. It wasn't going to waste and that was good to note.

Her head couldn't help but tilt slightly as Thomas suggested to get the boar out first. ".. Alright. I suppose it is lighter and it may probably be smarter in the long run. Okay then." After mulling over the plan a few times over, Nicole nodded in agreement as she finished getting dressed. She began to place her AK over her back before noticing the same thing Thomas had.

Aside from themselves, there had been no real sources of sound. Not even nature. And that .. felt wrong somehow.

Sure enough, it got confirmed as they stepped out. As much as Nicole wanted to scream in frustration, nothing came out. She found herself staring down at Thomas in shock before glaring back up to the pirates with a newly found sense of anger and hellbent determination in her eyes. It was likely misplaced, yes. But Damian had already made it clear on what their fate would be if they ended up back with him.

But if you shoot, they'll do the same back! And there's no guarantee it'll be against you! Fucking hell, you just got this gun too! You can't seriously just lose it now!

"Why won't you assholes just stay the fuck away?!" Nicole growled, her hands shaking as she felt herself fighting with whether to shoot or not. Doing so would risk either of them getting another bullet. And there really would be only so many of them they could endure before it may land in a more devastating area one of these days. Still, this was basically why Marcel had encouraged them to learn how to survive. This was a Darwinist-like island in belief.

And if that much was true ... they couldn't keep hesitating. Moreover, she didn't want to lose everything they'd worked so hard to gain! Fuck and that!

Even if it would have been strategically smarter to move and find a place to hide, Nicole stood her ground. Without any warning, verbal or otherwise, she pulled back on the trigger, aiming right in between the eyes. Moving her aim toward the next man, literally intending to shoot them faster than they could against her, she prepared to pull back a second time on the trigger.

As the first Pirate was shot the ground the pirate next to him dove towards Nicole. He did his best to close the short amount of ground between them as the first guy dropped backwards landing backwards as his spine contorted the other however stepped up and placed his shot gun at the base of Thomas's neck. Both seemed more angry then anything else. Neither seemed all that intimidated just because Nicole had a gun she was now willing to use.

"I suggest you put that shit down." The pirate who was standing On Thomas's body kept his foot on his wound stopping the bleeding and keeping him alive while at the same time pointing the shot gun at his head. There was no cumming back from a blast like this one if he pulled the trigger.

The second one grabbed the barrel of her gun with a gloved hand and pushed it away from them. Holding the gun with a vice like grip as he pointed his own revolver at her chest. "Drop it bitch." The two of them let out a scowl as they looked at her. One of their men was dead, but there was no need for the other to die.

The man with the shotgun pulled back the hammer of the older looking double barrel gun. "I say a friend for a friend wouldn't you agree? I say we kill this asshole and drag that one back to the camp. Let the men run a train on the bitch."

The second one on the other hand gave a small sigh. "Only if this girl isn't smart enough to figure her shit out. When your outnumbered by three... two guys it's better to just surrender. Drop your gun, and we may let you drag your little friend here to your car... after we are done with you."

Fuck! See?! Stupid, stupid stupid!

And yet, the still lingering possibility of losing the Chinese coins, guns, boar, and their new guns continued to fuel Nicole on. She still didn't want to just give up so easily. But was it really worth it at the expense of Thomas' life? Many would argue that honestly, the answer may be yes. Alas, Nicole wasn't that sadistic towards him. A bit infuriated still, yes definitely. But ... she couldn't just let him die; not without herself joining him. They were going to get through this together, that had been a vow they already made.

Her hands continued to shake even as she let the AK - reluctantly but still - fall to the ground.

"Just do it then. I'd rather die than repeat that shit with any of you! I'm not some goddamn whore you can just use! You want proof? Glance back at your fallen comrade! Sluts and women like that don't bother with using firearms. They'd ... part their legs. If you really wanna so badly, you can do it when I cease breathing. But .. no. Not fucking again. So just ... just do it."

Nicole had thought even while speaking, wondering if it was the best thing to say. The answer? Yes and no. She wouldn't apologize for speaking her mind. But if they did go through with her request?

Well ... that was where her anxieties kicked in. There was one saving grace which reassured her they may still spare her and that was if Damian had sent them. He seemed like he wanted them alive.

The dare had been about as bold as playing Russian Roulette with the bastard. But .. fuck it. She was ready for round two with his men and himself if needed.

The pirate kicked away her AK-47 making sure that Nicole's gun was out of reach. as he kept his hand on the revolver that was pointed at her chest. As she made her speech the one with the shotgun clapped slightly at her words and valor in the situation it was after all a rather stirring jesture, but it was also one that she didn't seem to understand what was actually going on at this point.

The leader with the revolver on the other hand had a very different plan, as he smacked her across the face with the revolvers blunt end hard enough that he would probably leave a good bruise across her cheek bone. "You are stupid." He spat back at her still glaring death and daggers towards her.

"This isn't about damian, let me tell you a story here. One of my friends didn't report back from patroll so I grabbed two of my friends and went down the road he was supposed to check, and we find him. His mangled carcass bleeding out after some car ran him over. So we followed the tire tracks to a car that was abandoned and then followed the foot prints to this little cave where we are hearing faint little voices. And when a man comes out holding a gun and a boar I shoot him."

The man seemed rather angry at this point as he looked down at Thomas. "Only the man I shoot is one of two assholes on this entire island that Damian gives a fuck about, and the bitch then kills one more of friends, and I can't kill either of them. Hell I am not supposed to even touch you, but here is how this is going to play out."

"We aren't going to bring you back to the camp, we are going to beat you, rape you, and torture you, because at this point if I bring you back to camp with him shot and you bruised, I'm fucking dead. So we are going to take out our anger on you, and then we are going to leave you and your car, and we are going to report back to Damian that they were killed by some fucking locals that he won't give two shits about, and as an added bonus if you submit fast enough, your friend may not bleed out. See we have all day, you only have about fifteen minutes after my friend takes his foot off of that slow bleeding injury."

Reaching behind him he took out a pair of hand cuffs. "We can't kill you, but your friend is already dying. It's your choice really what happens next."

Nicole winced as the revolver smacked her cheek. She didn't need a mirror to know it was no doubt beginning to bruise. Her body always reacted from injuries quickly yet healed slowly. It always amazed her doctors that despite this symptom, she never turned out diabetic. Her teeth gripped her lower lip as she tried desperately to think. There had to be some other way out of this besides just .. letting them have their way. Wasn't there?

As she felt something bump against her hip, she registered it as the dagger. Her mind began to race. As the man went on to tell his story, Nicole turned her back to him, partly as a genuine act and also to keep herself relatively hidden from view. Her hands went over her chest as her head shook from side to side.

What Nicole truly wanted to keep hidden from view, however, was her arm slowly moving toward her pocket, grasping the small blade and covering it with her hands. She slowly turned around, facing the man with the revolver as he finished. As the male with the revolver went for his cuffs, she took that as her cue.

Nicole tossed the dagger toward the shotgun wielder's jugular. Only when she was certain enough it'd hit the exact - or a vital enough - mark did she try to reach for the man's hands, keeping them from reaching any of the firearms. She would have preferred being able to get the AK but .. whatever. By now, Nicole was done being picky.

It was true that, if her toss had been accurate enough, Thomas was now on a timer. At the same time, however, he wasn't in any immediate danger, not with her keeping what should be the only living pirate occupied.

Hopefully he'll be able to reach for something ...

She knew bullets stung like a motherfucker; she'd experienced one from a damn sniper rifle. But if he could get the dagger or even shotgun ... they could be done with all of this. Sure, it'd make the bounty on their heads even bigger. But they'd come out of this alive. Bruised and wounded, yes, but at least still breathing.

As she stepped back and turned around both men remained on their guard as they waited for her to either give up or put up some kind of resistance, and when she eventually threw the dagger they both knew what was happening. The guy with the shot gun jumped back stumbling over Thomas's half dead corpse as he fell to the ground allowing the knife to pass over harmlessly, and as Nicole lunged for him anticipating him to be dead he grabbed his shot gun and was able to smack her down a second time this time with the hard butt end of the shot gun. Smacking her hard across the face and knocking her down onto the ground.

This time the men were not stupid, they had offered her a way to submit and would have even been kind to her body if she had but this time she was in for it. One of them stepped hard on her back pushing her onto Thomas's body as the other grabbed her hands and forced them behind her back, as they hand cuffed her. A second hard smack this time across her back followed as the men pulled her up onto her knees and holding her both by the hand cuffs, and by the hair.

The man with she shot gun got to his feet and walked off for a moment returning a moment later with the knife, as took the sharp blade and placed it against Nicole's skin letting her feel the cold metal before putting it down her shirt and cutting away at the material. It didn't take long to expose her chest as they cut away her shirt and looked at her. "Not so high and mighty now are you?" The two men said laughing it up.

One of them moved a foot kicking Thomas hard in the ribs so that he let out a soft groan, and cough, re confirming that he was still alive. "Now you get to watch as your friend here bleeds out, and then we continue with our original plan. Only now were taking everything you have."

As the one who wasn't holding her down started to pat her down they found her cellphone in a pocket and smiled for a moment checking it over. Turning it on they quickly found that it had a camera function. moving her cut clothing so that her chest was exposed The other one pulled her hair and leaned her forward into the camera. "Smile. you loose this round." He said as he took a photo.

"Thomas, try to get --- "

That was as far as she got before the butt of the shotgun smacked her. "Agh!" Her hand raised to try to massage her face. The effort from both men, however, made her wrists go behind her back. Soon, they were secured with the cuffs. Her head shook from side to side, even when a handful of her crimson hair got held. "N-no wait ... ngh ... "

Her eyes widened and a scream passed her lips as the hit connected with her back. Her head bowed as far as it could, all the while quick gasps and pants were leaving as she breathed heavily. There had been a moment where she considered pressing her neck against the blade, letting it cut her and end everything now. But when push came to shove .. she couldn't. Her head turned away as tears of shame and pain began threatening to form in her eyes.

"Fuck off!" she hissed, keeping her head looking anywhere but in front of her and eyes shut tightly. "Jus ... just ... hurry the hell up ... "

The men laughed slightly at her request to make this quick. This wasn't about being quick for them, rather it was quiet the opisate as one held onto her hair with a powerful vice grip and the one with the knife continued to cut away her clothing till her top was gone shreaded to the point where it fell away and left her only wearing her shorts.

Forcing her up to her feet by lifting her up the man simply pulled down her shorts along with her panties stripping her bare except for the hand cuffs that kept her restrained. One of the pirates forcefully touched her cunt, smacking it with a stern hand as he thrust a hard finger inside of her. "No you had the chance to make this quick. Like I said now you get to watch as your friend bleeds out."

Another kick and Thomas groaned his ribs and the bullet wound hurt badly however he was also starting to gain more and more consciousness thanks to the pain. When Nicole let out a scream his eyes opened for a moment and he tried to move feeling his body not want to respond to him. His breathing was shallow hardly visible as he moved an arm closer to himself. The pirates weren't paying attention to himself and silently put pressure on his own wound holding it down and trying to stop the bleeding at the same time silently cursing how painful the act was.

Thomas was pretty much incapacitated but that didn't mean he wouldn't do his best to try to help.

At the same time the man holding Nicole by the hair rubbed a soft hand against her ass before spanking her hard leaving a red imprint of his hand against her ass. Enjoying the sound as the slap echoed through the area. "That was for the first of my friends." His hand moved to his belt taking it off, and brandishing, and bringing it up to crack it hard against her ass. "And that was for the rest of them."

It was more from the exposure to the air than anything. All the same, Nicole's nipples hardened as the fabric was cut and ripped away, leaving them free and revealed to everyone in sight. Her teeth gripped harder on her lower lip as she barely kept a whimper from leaving. Her wrists trembled against the cuffs. Tempting as it was to try to fight out of them, Nicole knew better. She'd need her strength. Besides, it'd be much easier if they had a key or some way to get out of these damn things. Otherwise, she'd risk dislocating her joints if not worse. And if that happened, she wouldn't be able to do much, let alone hunt or hold a firearm for a long while. That was a loss she couldn't afford to risk having happen.

Her ears tried to take over for her as they tried to aid with listening out for Thomas. There were a few times she thought she may have heard him. It was faint .. but still there. At least she was pretty sure that was the case. But if she glanced over, they'd pay attention and ... things would likely just get even more worse.

"Agh!"

Her body jerked and shuddered as the finger slipped into her slit. Her breaths began to quicken in speed, her heart pounding wildly in her chest. For a moment, it felt like they'd given her a break.

But soon, one - two harsh landings from the hand and belt landed right on her rear.

"Noooooooooooo!"

A frustrated growl barely mingled in at the end of her cry, though it wasn't in the form of a demand. The man fingering her would feel juices beginning to leak around the digit.

Goddamnit, no! Why?! Why again?! Let alone like this?!

The tears that had been threatening to fall were ready to do so anyway, not caring if Nicole had her eyes shut or not still. Her head bowed as she whimpered weakly, shivering every now and again from all the forced contact being given to her and her body.

The man who was finger deep inside Nicole let out a small laugh when he felt her start to get wet, and he moved his hand vigoursly along her pussy touching her hard as she screamed no, his thumb finding and rubbing against her clit as she seemed to want to sulk and cry over what was happening.

"Hey get this, she's already wet and we haven't even started yet."

The two men let out a harsh set of laughter as they continued their assault on her body. The man holding the belt gave her one more good strike to make sure that Nicole's ass was good and red wanting her to feel every moment of this in pain and torment. Stepping back he kicked the back of her knee with a hard steel toe boot. Knocking her legs out from under her, but holding her by the hand cuffs to force her back and arms to arch painfully as she fell. "Just remember we can't kill her, just break her a little."

Thomas shrank away from the scene hearing Nicole scream out and whimper he knew what was happening, but at the same time there wasn't much he could do, as the two men focused on Nicole he pushed himself to move slowly away at a pace that he was sure wouldn't really be noticed. Every movement was painful agony that came in sharp jagged breaths. Every motion set his lungs on fire, as he tried his best to bite down and deal with the pain. He moved slowly away from the two men, but also placed his hand on something metal.

It took a moment to realize he had gotten to Nicole's discarded AK-47, and as he had one hand on the gun, and one hand holding together his wound so that he wouldn't bleed out he looked carefully at his surroundings One had holstered his gun, but the pirate who still had his fingers inside of Nicole pressing on her hard and enjoying her cries still had his shot gun in hand. As thomas's vision was still rather blurry he wasn't sure if he could shoot the man without risking Nicole's life, and make it clean enough that neither him or Nicole wouldn't get hit by the shotgun, let alone the other one who while he had his gun holstered could still draw it at a moments notice. It came down to what was more important, and unfortunately staying alive was the big objective.

Back
Top Bottom