Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Dark Secret of the Borton Islands (Yuna & Malin's 1x1)

http://i59.tinypic.com/okyir7.jpghttp://i59.tinypic.com/okyir7.jpghttp://i59.tinypic.com/okyir7.jpg

The old saying tended to say that silence was golden. Right then and there, however, it was anything but that. Nicole had no idea what in the hell was going on. No one spoke and Damian didn't even make an attempt to laugh, snicker, nothing. She swallowed nervously, straining her ears in hopes to begin to guess what to expect. Thus, when the gunshot rang out, Nicole screamed and whimpered. At first, she'd thought it had been from Damian which would have meant Thomas was dead or dying.

But she calmed down long enough to hear the shot was too far away. A new sense of hope finally entered her.

Wait so ... this place is being attacked?

It meant that there was indeed a village they could hide away in. A long, deep sigh of relief left though not before her stomach felt Damian's foot thrust into it, making her wince and cry out in agony.

"Fucker!" she merely hissed, not caring if he'd been out of earshot or not by the time the curse left her lips. Finally, a new sound in the form of wood breaking registered to her ears, a noise akin to a thud soon following.

"....Thomas? Thomas that's you .. right?"

The answer was given as the blindfold finally left her eyes. But the real reply was the deep, passionate kiss that Thomas gave her. Nicole let out a soft, content sigh as she leaned into it, stopping when Thomas finally pulled away. It took a good three, probably five, blinks. But everything came into view, including Thomas. A pair of shaky hands attempted to wrap around him only to feel that hadn't yet been dealt with. After glancing around quickly, she gave a nod to her swimsuit. "Please .... help me get it back. I .. I just want that and the phone. We can leave the jeans and tank top from yesterday for all I give a damn. But that phone ... we need to try to see if it has a signal. It's one of our few hopes left. I'm sorry. I know this is really risky and selfish. And after hearing everything I've revealed ... I can't blame you if you don't want to help with that let alone stay with me .... "

Her body trembled as she slowly worked on pushing herself up to her feet.

"But ... I'd really, really prefer if you agreed on this, even if it was the last thing you'd do so with me."

The hardest part truly would be finding where their possessions had been put. At this rate, she was beyond caring about getting hit by a bullet. If she had to take one to get what could be their best chance of leaving here alive, so be it. It'd be worth it.

Now hopefully Thomas would agree with at least that much if nothing else.

Thomas was breathing heavily, after how much they had both been beaten into the ground, and the number of fake bullets they had taken it was actually rather surprising to see they could both stand. He swallowed for a moment as he grabbed the bikini peaces. His hands were forward facing, but that was about the only advantage he had right now, as well as the fact that he had pockets in the form of his swim shorts. which he quickly stuffed the bikini top into his pocket before helping her at least put on the bikini bottom. "Tying nots would take too long while my hands are tied." He muttered darkly.

"It's okay we will grab the phone, and then get the fuck out of this camp." He said, it was weird to think it, but at the same time as much as he knew that she wanted the bikini, getting her dressed felt like it would have taken too much time, and considering they already had to run around this camp and find the phone and everything else. Getting her dressed was rather low on the priority scale. However that said he was also in the boat where he didn't care if he got shot after all that was said and done.

"Listen, can we have this conversation.. when we are not in a war zone?" He said moving quickly his bare feet brushing against the rocks. The camp was a very closed off space in that it was surrounded by thick jungle and heavy brush. there were exits all around them, but at the same time they were in a lot of danger that they could not afford, and in all truth, she had learned a lot about him that he wasn't proud of either. "I'm not exactly proud of myself right now all things considered, but I know that now is not the time to bring it all up?... besides." He looked at her for a moment his eyes reflecting the shame that he had been feeling since it all started. Even now as they had to run for there life, there was no hiding the fact that he was still very aroused thanks too all he had to witness and hear from this.

Running into the shadows of the buildings around the camp he had to wonder what the layout of this place was like he could already see the fires, but they needed to get out of the place, and they needed that phone. "It would likely be in Damian's cabin, he said thinking. "Or the barracks, or... fuck it could be anywhere in this place." He said not wanting to really chance his luck, but he was not going to leave Nicole alone in this place, there could be so many places that the simple phone could be, and all they could do was sneak around and away from the battle. Hoping that the fight would last as long as possible, there were was still screaming and now more fire over the horizon. The few hours before dawn were always the best for sneak attacks... Thomas had read that somewhere, but this was the first time he was anywhere near real combat.

"It would take too long to pick through everything, we need to get in and get out." He pointed to the largest cabin near the middle of the camp. "If I were Damian I would bet that would be my place."

http://i59.tinypic.com/okyir7.jpghttp://i59.tinypic.com/okyir7.jpghttp://i59.tinypic.com/okyir7.jpg

"....R-right. Of course." Nicole's focus had been looking Thomas in the eyes, not at his hands. That being said, she temporarily failed to notice he too was still bound until it had been pointed out. It wasn't exactly her preference to wander around this living hell half-nude. But she wouldn't complain. It was far better than having nothing. Moreover, Thomas ended up agreeing to help her look for the phone. A long sigh left as she nodded.

"Thank you .. " she murmured in agreement, keeping it to only that for the time being. It didn't take long for Nicole to realize he had a valid point. Now was not the place to discuss all that had been revealed or endured just yet. All of that could wait until they got somewhere more safe. For now, they had to find the phone. "Yeah ... yeah, deal. You're right. Okay um ... "

Blue eyes darted frantically around as her heart raced. The adrenaline rush she'd been having for a while seemed to strengthen. It wasn't as much as it could have been but it was more than enough for Nicole to ignore the pain and try to concentrate with finding the main tool that would be able to get them out of this shit hole.

Gods, please be wrong ...

Her own immediate guess had been that Damian himself might have had the phone on him, in a pocket or something. But now more than ever, she wanted to be proven wrong. Thus, when Thomas hinted it was probably in the biggest cabin, she stared at it for a bit, as if studying the exterior to determine if this was the right place or not.

"Well ... it's as good of a guess as any. Let's go while we have the chance."

It was still awkward as hell for Nicole to run with little more than her bikini bottom concealing her skin. But by then, she was practically forcing herself to move, knowing time and opportunities were passing with each fleeting second. Things were already going to get bad when Damian found them escaped. It would definitely be worse if he found them before they were able to leave this damn camp.

Her head shook as she forced that image out of her head, turning around so her wrists could grab the knob of the cabin. Gripping it tightly, Nicole quickly turned it and shoved against the door, letting go once it was open wide enough for the two to enter.

Thomas shut the door as quickly as possible, if for no other reason then it would give a bit of an extra warning if someone followed them in. Going into the cabin there were only two real room's and sure enough this was a leaders tent, complete with ornate decorations, and odd smells.

There was a sleeping room, and checking that room in question is where he found a hunting knife. It wasn't a gun, heck it wasn't even the phone, but it only took him a few seconds to start cutting through the rope with a few clumsy movements at first before he was finally free. turning around he quickly did the same to Nicole's bindings giving her freedom of mobility.

The other room, was more of a living\meeting room arrangement, but that said, it was also the jackpot, sneaking into it their clothing was on the table, along with their wallet, and the phone. Grabbing that the gun fire in the distance was starting to die down. and cries of celebration were starting up. That meant it was time to run. Going for a back window gestured quickly for them to go. Grabbing his shirt he practically throwing it at Nicole since it was easier to put on then a bikini top. "Score."

Holding the knife tightly it was not going to get them very far if those pirates came back into this camp. Instead they needed to make it to the forest before an alarm got raised. Falling out of the back window he kept low, and moved quickly, constantly checking around his shoulder for new things. The pirates were still going to be distracted with the fires even if they won this battle so they had time.. but not a lot of it.

His heart was racing in his chest. The harder he ran for the edge of the forest the more he wasn't sure if they were actually going to make it or not. His breath was already getting short and he was starting to feel the pain through his body from all that had happened to them. Then again the thought of what would happen to them if they were caught now was all the worse. Thomas was already dead at this point, the only thing that was keeping him alive was dumb karma and luck. And Nicole, He honestly didn't want to see her body get used by a bunch of people in celebration of a victory.

Any direction was better then the one they currently had right? Ducking between buildings and praying that they weren't going to be seen by a passing fire fight was one thing, but once they reached the edge of the forest there was an odd question on his mind. "Where do we go from here?" He said... the obvious answer being anywhere but here. He shook his head for a moment trying to think of the forest as a friendly place but who knew what they would be going up against... oh sure it would be a lot better then staying here and waiting to die and be raped, but this island as a hole was a terrible place to actually live.

While a gun would have been preferred, a knife worked just as well in Nicole's mind. Right now, the last thing she could even try to be was picky. Her hands slowly moved up in front of one another as she eagerly massaged her sore wrists. Her actual top was another thing that could wait. As Thomas tossed his shirt over, she grabbed and pulled it over her head, following close behind him. Soon, a table which had everything she'd wanted came into view.

"Thank fucking gods," she murmured, grabbing her jeans and phone, pocketing the latter while slipping into the denims quickly. That was it .. they'd done the 'grab' part of this mission. Thus now they needed to perform the 'go' to finish the grab-and-go task.

Her mind briefly pondered if Thomas would actually take a life. Granted, it was all very justified. But ... neither had dealt with weapons like this. Then again, the same applied to what they had just endured. Still though, if push came to shove, would he really be able to slit a throat? Thrust the blade through a man's chest and into his heart? While Nicole knew she should have hated him for even needing to consider doing it, she couldn't. If he didn't hate her for everything she'd said and almost done, it felt only fair to return the favor. Besides, that knife plus her phone would no doubt help ensure they got out of here.

When the inquiry on where to go was brought up, Nicole looked around a few times. "I .. hmm. I would say the path you found but we're not near that area anymore. Hell ... forward. That's the best direction to go they say so ... north. The next best thing would be the direction the other source of gunfire came from. If there are others against this bastard, they probably kept themselves relatively close by to where they reside. So ... if we follow where they fired from, that might be a good place to start also. But honestly? As long as it results in getting the fuck away from here, I don't give a damn where we head. So ... lead on."

Nicole's ankles tensed up as she prepared to run off after Thomas, more than eager to leave this hell hole and find an actual civilization.

Thomas nodded lightly forward was pretty much the only direction they could go. He honestly didn't want to focus on the fact that if they were caught here it would be really bad. His body was set and as he saw Nicole brace, and get ready to run he nodded to her and then they were off. He did his best to make sure they stuck together. Navigating the forest like this in the dark of night was difficult and while he wanted to keep down and low and go slow panic was driving them on to go faster.

The rough terrain caused his movements to be a little more reckless, his bare feet moved over the harsh terrain feeling every root and rock he stepped on, wishing he had shoes, however at the same time he did his best to make sure that he didn't catch on anything or hit anything in the darkness. The thought of finding locals who were against this asshole was probably the infinite best, however he was also worried about that idea. What if it wasn't some resistance, but rather just another group of equally evil assholes who just want the territory?

Then there was the other problem that was going through his mind. The knife in his hands was sturdy, and sharp enough to kill someone sure, but could he actually do it? He honestly wasn't sure if he had the ability to actually do that, but at the same time knew that he wasn't going to let himself or Nicole get caught so they could go back to that camp. That simply wasn't an option, and so he swallowed his resolve for the moment he was praying that he didn't have to do anything like that.

Running across the ground he was so worried about saving his life that he wasn't paying enough attention to the terrain and he tripped when his foot no longer felt ground falling over a hill into an open ditch that contained a river, feeling his body hit the muddy ground with a hard splash. Instantly his body was cold, and muddy as he felt his chest and hands sink into the muddy bottom and as he got up, he heard yelling. As he scrambled to his feet he was starting to notice that there was significantly more yelling, and he could see beams of light from the direction they had come from... and dogs barking. "Shit."

He turned too Nicole, "new plan... follow the river." He said turning to run down it, he was actually pretty sure that he had read somewhere that it was harder to track people who ran down streams... but fuck if he actually wanted to test any of it out. Right now he just wanted to make sure they survived the night. A hand of his reached out and grabbed Nicole's holding onto her tightly so that the two of them couldn't loose sight of one another. He was praying to god at this point that there was nothing else threatening them at this point then the people who were currently hunting them.

A few times, Nicole's eyes had gone to the pocket where her phone was hidden away. She had almost wondered on using it as a makeshift flashlight but .. no. That would practically give them away and then things would get even worse. They were already on the run, with a head start. No sense in screwing that up for herself or Thomas. Nodding to herself, her eyes tried to look forward and nowhere else. They glanced back every now and again but not as much as she had expected to do. Now more than ever, Nicole was far more determined to keep concentrating on her true goal and not let much if anything distract her.

The rocks and harsh terrain definitely hurt her feet much like it probably was Thomas. A few soft winces passed her lips but she didn't dare stop running.

One of the times she managed to look over, sh noticed Thomas sneak a peek towards the knife. It was relatively easy to guess the same though she had was going through his mind also. Giving him little more than a reassuring smile, she continued the trek beside him. Her teeth gripped her lower lip as the barking of dogs was heard.

".. You fucking kidding?! They have dogs?! Oh ... oh fuck!" Even with the idea of following the stream, another idea went through her head. "Wouldn't it be simpler to go into the stream? Riskier maybe but --- "

The brief pause was more than enough time for them to realize it wasn't just dogs and pirates they had to worry about. There was a more specific type of pirate and it came in the form of a sniper. The first shot went right through Nicole's right kneecap, making her scream and cry out in agony as she fell down on her knees. Although the other two shots missed, the one that had made it's mark had created quite a massive amount of damage.

Tears were streaming down Nicole's face as her body began to tremble once again. "Fuck! Agh ... Th-thomas ... I ... no. Keep going, please. I'm just going to slow us down ..."

Her arm was barely still holding onto a shoulder and she tried to use the leverage to pull herself up, albeit shakily. Every time her right knee tried to move, it made her whimper and wince in agony, causing another surge of pain to shoot through Nicole's body.

"Son of a bitch!" Thomas practically threw himself at the ground when he heard the gun shots. A sniper? They didn't have anything that could allow them to deal with that. For the moment however he was more then happy enough to find that he was safe the sniper bullets for him having missed, however as he turned, he saw something that made his stomach turn.

Nicole's leg was fucked, she couldn't walk let alone run with that kind of injury, and if not treated he didn't even want to figgure out what would happen to her. He felt sick, his stomach turning just from seeing the injury. She told him to run, but that thought could hardily occur to him. At the moment there was this under laying deal between them that they wouldn't split up, at least that was what he thought.

No no no no... fuck...

There was nothing Thomas could do about her leg, at least not while they were being tracked, hunted. The dogs! she's been tagged they can follow the blood! He bit his lip. Getting up they seemed to only have one chance, the voices were getting louder and he turned grabbed Nicole lifting her up. He carried her bridal with an arm under her ass and another under back.lifting her up. He jumped into the river, and then ran as fast as his body could carry him.

Yes he was slower now, but he also kept Nicole's leg under the cold water suppressing the smell and hopefully slowing the bleeding somewhat. Running into the darkness of the forest following the bends of the river his breath only came in panic'd shallow motions. Fear and adrenaline were about the only things that were keeping him going, and when he felt the river gain pace, and get a little deeper, he jumped. Holding his breath and letting the current carry him. Using his body to shield Nicole against the rapids.

Thoma's body was mostly unprotected, and the sharp rocks and barnicals that lived on the rapids were all too happy to chew up his back in an all new way. Again and again Thomas was thrown against sharp rocks as their bodies were carried faster then either one of them could have ran, Ocasionally they broke the surface, for air.

Thomas was not a natural born swimmer, so for the most part the current controlled him and not the other way around, but eventually he found the strength to deposite them both onto the shore. Coughing he couldn't hear any signs that they were being followed at this point. Thomas's back was torn up ripped to shreds and painful, but compared to Nicole's leg he certainly got the better deal. He winced for a moment. "Please still be alive?" He said his voice weak and tired.

"Give me your shirt." He said lightly. He knew enough first aid, that he knew he had to tie her wound, make a splint and hope it would last long enough to get her to a village. His own wounds would need to be disinfected and cleaned as well as wrapped otherwise there was a risk of poisons and infections from the river water.. End of this story was they needed a real doctor... where ever the fuck a real doctor was in this island.

The mix of god-awful pain plus fatigue was starting to try to dominate Nicole and force her into unconsciousness. She wanted to pass out. Honestly, part of her should have just given into that temptation. But the main thing keeping her eyes open was the fear they would remain shut. Admittedly, there was one blessing about where the bullet had landed; it hadn't been in a vital spot. But that didn't mean the wound didn't hurt; oh fuck no. It stung so bad. A couple times, her leg felt like it was burning a bit. There was a massive difference in seeing people get shot and actually having it happen to you. Never once in Nicole's life did she believe she would ever experience the latter.

"Fuckers ... " she whimpered weakly, shivering as Thomas took her advice and jumped into the stream. This hadn't been the original reason she was going to suggest it. Before, this idea hadn't been needed. Now, however, it was a completely different story. She'd seen in many movies that people had an easier time running away when water was part of the equation. Ah well. Even if this hadn't originally been part of the incentive, Nicole wouldn't complain about Thomas taking her advice; just the constant agony her body continued to feel.

It wasn't her lower body, thankfully, though there were times her upper bumped roughly against the rocks. Few actually caused her to get cut though there were some that made nicks along her flesh, mainly the shoulder area. The added pain made her wince and gasp, sometimes swallowing a bit of water. How much time passed was beyond Nicole but finally, they were on a different set of land. Hopefully they had gotten far away, even if only for a bit.

The weak coughs from Nicole hinted to Thomas that she was indeed still alive. If that hadn't convinced him, the small smile crossing her face plus her finding her voice would do that much.

"... Silly. It's ... ngh ... not in a vital spot. Just hurts like a motherfucker."

Not to say Nicole didn't think on the possibility she may not be able to walk at all. It was more like she didn't want to think about that. Her head nodded as she lifted herself carefully up to slip the t-shirt off and handed it over to Thomas.

"This was yours to begin with anyway. Seriously though ... you okay? Those rocks weren't exactly ... generous."

Even with her efforts to make small talk and try to lighten the mood, no matter how much or little, Nicole was very scared about more than just possibly not being able to walk. This treatment would hurt much worse than the cut she'd gotten on her forehead. Common sense all but spelled that much out.

Thomas smiled as he took the shirt back. There was an odd sense of calmness now. The dawn was approaching and they were alone, all around them the birds were starting to sing, which spoke to the fact that they had been under that water and in that river much longer then either had expected. Thomas looked over Nicole before biting down on his shirt and tearing the cloth apart.

"I'm fine, The rocks didn't have guns." He said with a small amount of dry sarcastic wit, as he found some wood thick enough to use for a splint placing one on either end of Nicole's leg as he used the fabric to tie it all together. He sighed knowing that the wound wasn't fatal, but it could become fatal easily. Wrapping the leg as tight as he could so that he could tie down the wound he adjusted her so that everything was done correctly.

"I'm not gonna lie, I have no idea how to treat a bullet wound, but that should take some of the bleeding away, and hold till we can find you better help." Thomas said lightly. He shook his head this was just the latest example of how he had ended up failing her today. If Thomas didn't think himself worthy of her before, then today had pretty much shown that he didn't have the ability to take care of her.

Laying down beside Nicole placing his chest against the soft sand as he didn't want anything to touch his back. Thomas let out a long sigh just listening to the birds around them as the dawns first light was starting to take effect. He looked at Nicole. Breathing came more regular to him now that he wasn't panic and his body was starting to learn exactly what it was to be exhausted but sleeping now would kill them for sure.

With any luck those bastards will assume we died. He thought darkly. considering everything that is happening i'm ready to assume we died out here, and this is just some twisted version of hell.

He looked over Nicole who's chest was bare to him, and he moved a little closer to her. This was the first quiet moment the two of them had since the fire, and considering everything they had learned about one another, it probably was easy to figure out what was going on in his mind. He didn't know if he was going to reach out or not, but it was hard to take his eyes off of her body.

She's hurt, hell your both hurt badly you shouldn't be having these kind of thoughts right now. Yet she was the one who said you should be more forceful right?

Taking a deep breath after he regained enough of his senses to know what he wanted after all of this. It wasn't so much a need of love, more that he wanted comfort and her body. After all the talk of rape, terrors and nearly dying several times he wanted something that would tell him that the both of them were alive. He moved over to Nicole. Leaning over her and careful to avoid her leg his hand touched her skin, and he looked into her eyes.

"I don't know if I'm in the right state of mind or even if it's smart... it's probably not, but I'm just putting this out into the universe before it happens, but I'm going to have sex with you." He said looking down at her. "I'm not going to stop even if you beg me not too. So... Just know this isn't me at my best. I just need... you, and I'm sorry if I end up hurting you."

That was the only warning she was going to get from him at this point, as awkward as he knew it was, there was nothing he wanted more. And his hands slowly slid down to her bikini bottom sliding under the fabric to touch her pussy for the first time.

Nicole's smile widened as Thomas admitted he wasn't sure how to treat a bullet wound. "To be fair, you're trying to go into law, not medicine. Still, it's okay. You're doing what you can and I do appreciate that. Aghhh fuck!" Her fingers dug into her palms as the cloth was pulled tightly around her wound. She glanced down at her kneecap as Nicole inwardly cursed.

Fucking bastard, he had to hit the kneecap didn't he?

Her fists began to unclench as she tried to push herself up. The results failed as she shook, still too sore and in pain to move without any support. A frustrated sigh of defeat passed her lips as she fell upon her back once again.

"Thomas ... we need to keep moving --- "

But then he leaned forward. With how close he was to her plus feeling his hand upon her skin, the sensations made her heart race in her chest.

"W-what are ... ??"

Well .. at least he'd been honest instead of trying to bullshit her. That was appreciated. But ... this definitely did not seem like a good idea. Not yet. Her head shook from side to side. "Thomas, please wait until we can get somewhere. If we stay here too long and they track us down .....ahhhh!"

Her body shuddered and jerked in pleasure as his fingers found her sex. It took all her willpower to keep her legs still, lest she permanently ruin it for good. It hadn't quite been long enough from when they had run away and thus Thomas would feel - in case he hadn't believed - that Nicole's slit was indeed drenched.

"Wait ... Thomas, seriously ... please wait. I know what I said but ... this really isn't the time. Gods .... " A whimper mingled in with her words as she continued to feel him tease along her slit. Her teeth gripped her lower lip, knowing he now knew about even the piercing on her clit along with the various confessions and secrets she'd mentioned earlier.

Thomas could hear the plea for logic, but his brain was far from functioning. He knew they weren't safe as long as they were along the river bank, but at the same time he didn't really care. He knew they needed proper medical attention, but again his body wanted something else. As much as he knew that it was wrong, selfish and completely against what they needed his body needed Nicole, and he had already told her that he wasn't going to stop even if she had begged him.

At this point He knew that she was going to hate him for it, they had already passed the moments of reasonable sanity for Thomas, but he was set on taking from her what he needed. Feeling the moisture between her legs, and the clit piercing only set him further on his actions. Pulling down the bikini bottom so that her pussy was showing. He was careful when moving her leg, the splint he had made helped to make sure that she couldn't actually bend her leg, but he did everything he could to make sure that he didn't upset the wound as he pulled her bikini bottom around her ankles.

"I know it's not the time, but... I can't wait."

Thomas pulled down his own shorts. The only clothing he had left at this point, and revealed the rock hard erection that he had in that moment. He pressed his fingers inside her pussy for a moment playing around with the sensitive skin, as he pushed her down on the muddy bank. Thomas was hard, and wanted nothing more then sexual attention, and for a moment he played with her body, watching as her fingers spread her pussy. Seeing that she was indeed not a virgin, though he knew and understood that she had done that all to herself.

He regarded her pussy for a moment before he pulled his hand away, spreading her as he spread her legs apart again being careful. His foot put his weight down on the bikini bottom making it so that she couldn't move her legs, and his free hand collected her hands, pushing them down above her head. Pulling out her bikini top he was a little surprised to see the black blindfold fall out as well. He used the strings of the bikini top to tie up her hands. As Terrible as it was he didn't want her fighting back since that would risk further injury to her leg.

"I..." He wanted to apologize but at the same time realized that he wasn't really sorry for what he was about to do. Instead he was just a little ashamed, and yet completely excited, he wanted this and his mouth was dry with anticipation. "I need you, but try not to scream."

Finally once she was fully tied up he swallowed lightly. He held her down with one hand and looked at her. As he finally started to guide his cock into her pussy, there was very little foreplay with this, considering they were both physically ready it wasn't needed. He let out soft moan as he pushed himself onto her. He was trying to be careful but after a few moments it was clear that his hips were going to just move on their own becoming more animal like with each thrust. a hand moved to her breast holding it as his nails dug down into her skin enjoying the sensation of her flesh, and needing every second of this contact.

"Thomas! Come the hell on! Seriously, we can't stay here! Listen to yourself! You've even admitted this isn't the right place or time. Please .... mmf ... " Despite the verbal arguments, her body reacted the very opposite way. It was shameful. The emotions were more than enough to get Nicole to go quiet as her body shook. Juices continued to cover his fingers as they teased and trailed all over her sex. Each touch seemed to make her pant and whimper in delight. Even as her bikini bottom had been removed, there was one instant blessing that Nicole had noticed. Thomas had at least tried to be gentle. Given she had admitted to hoping he'd be rough, it was good to know that he had some degree of self-control.

Nicole nervously swallowed as Thomas spread her legs then applied some pressure to them.

"Fuck! Agh, Thomas!" Granted, he was sitting mainly upon her ankles and the very bottom of her lower body. But it still did connect to the kneecap and that was enough to make her wince in agony. It seemed that wasn't enough though Nicole never would have guessed he'd actually go through with his next move.

Nicole found herself staring up at her friend as he actually bound her wrists. Her mind reminded her that it had only been done with her top. Compared to the rope Damian had used earlier, this was much easier to escape from. And yet ... she didn't want to. Her eyes closed as her head turned away.

"How can you look at me? I feel so ... so sleazy, so pathetic ... " she whispered, a whimper - this time of fear - passing her lips. "I'm ... honestly amazed you don't hate me. I wouldn't blame you if you did."

Despite the lack of foreplay, it seemed to be more than enough. First, only the head teased her lips. Finally, she began to register Thomas sliding inside of her, inch by inch. Her body shook hard before her own moan mingled in with Thomas's. This felt so very wrong ... and yet so right at the same time. Her body relaxed against his grip, letting him control and dominate most of her. It didn't take much more for Thomas to grope her breasts. Soon after he squeezed and massaged them, her nipples hardened, her clit almost instantly following suit.

"Mmf .... mmmh .... ahhh .... "

Slowly, Nicole turned her head back again, making eye contact with Thomas. Was this really the same man she had known for so long? Even with seeing for herself the answer was yes, it didn't feel or seem like it.

Then again, part of her hardly cared. Her head raised up as she leaned forward and pressed her lips against Thomas's, moaning as he continued to thrust eagerly into her slit.

The more Thomas moved inside her and met less resistance the more he found himself at an odd kind of peace with himself. He blinked hearing the odd protest that was coming from Nicole. It wasn't at all what he had expected to hear in doing any of this, even as he moved his hips to thrust himself inside her, and finally claim her, the last words that he had expected was that she would feel like he should hate her. Honestly he was expecting this to come between them in a different way, after all they had been through he was expecting this to be unforgivable.

"How..." Any question he had was cut off when she kissed him. he leaned into the kiss pressing her against the ground as his hips moved instinctively. His cock exploring her cunt as his tongue slid into her mouth feeling around as she moaned. His hand on her breast rubbed her now hard nipple enjoying every sensation that he was able to gather with this experience. From the way she looked from the way she shivered. His body was careful but only because he didn't want to agrivate her leg any more then he already had.

"How do you not hate me right now? After all the ways I failed you."

Thomas voiced the question that had been pounding in his ears for the longest time. With everything she had learned and that he had confessed. He had been powerless too stop Nicole from being tortured, powerless against the pirate that had captured them and constantly threatened there body. He had watched his best friend and now lover being beaten and threatened with rape, and worst of all he had enjoyed it. On some sick level he had gotten hard thanks to the situation, just as she had gotten wet, and now to add everything against him...

Thomas was raping Nicole. His cock felt marvelous as he forced himself inside her pussy exploring every bit of her body while she was too beaten to move or really have the chance to resist. She had told him not too, and protested against him, and yet here he was, with his cock buried inside her claiming her like she was his property, and the worst part yet was he had no remorse. He knew everything he was doing was wrong on some level, but he loved every second of the feeling it gave him. He had power over Nicole right now, power that allowed him to get exactly what he wanted. She was his, and there was nothing she could have done about it.

His hips thrust against her, but something felt wrong. As much as he was claiming her for the first time it didn't feel right, and he knew why. The fact was she had already claimed her virginity herself, and there was something that made him feel a little disappointed at least on one level that he wasn't really the first. His eyes glazed over slightly as he looked into Nicoles still happy to fuck her brains out, but knowing that something was missing.

She had better days, but at the same time he was happy to finally own her, there were a hundred emotions going a hundred miles a minute in his head, and all of them revolved around wanting his cock inside of her. "Mmmf.. I want." He paused for a moment, his hips stopping with his cock still deep inside of her. "Do you still have a virginity I can take? It's a little selfish, but I need to take a first from you."

Each time Thomas pumped deep inside her, she felt her muscles squeeze and clamp around Thomas's shaft. Groans and moans continued to leave even when they probably shouldn't be. She was still very much in pain, oh fuck yes she was. Nicole's body - maybe even the woman herself - didn't seem to focus upon it. Maybe when Thomas finished, she would. But until then, she was experiencing her first time with another person. With how good everything was feeling, Nicole knew for certain it had been wrong to just break herself. She definitely should have waited and now she hated herself more for having been so impatient.

Nicole's smile widened as Thomas took his turn to ask almost the exact same question. "Hmph, I asked first. But if my answer can be an incentive to convince you to reply, fine. Simple, really. Thomas, if I wanted to completely hate and give up on you ... I had tons of chances. I didn't have to try to stop him from shooting you. If I loathed you enough, I would have let him go on and kill you. I won't lie; I'm very astounded at ... quite a bit from the revelations to knowing you got turned on from me getting hit and abused. But ... I just can't despise you for it. I can't explain why. I just know ... it was right of me to stall, to ensure you remained alive and well. Just as you clearly don't regret taking me now, I can definitely say the same with my decision."

Much like Thomas, Nicole was also enjoying - for the most part - the sex. The worst part? The stinging sensations she got every now and again from her leg. It wasn't as bad but it still did linger.

Needless to say, the next question hadn't been one Nicole had planned for. It felt like Thomas was content enough to ravage her pussy. So she hadn't expected to hear this inquiry; not yet anyway. Her teeth gripped her lower lip for a moment before she slowly nodded.

"Both ... my mouth and ... and rear, yes. I won't ask you to stop. But ... please - just for now - use the mouth. I don't want my leg being tested. Please. Let me have that request accepted. I almost never beg; you know it takes a hell of a lot to even get me to these points. So just .. just ... I beg you. At least accept that offer. You can have it later but ... " Her head slowly shook from side to side as the last words managed to leave in little more than an audible whisper.

"Not now .... "

Thomas was still taking her pussy as much as he wanted. He pressed her down onto the shoreline and let out a small sigh. Her body was comforting and he loved every second of this new experience but hearing that she had both her other virginity intact made him curious about them. He could understand her need for him to not use her ass, but at the same time the moment she had said it he knew that was what he wanted to do. He swallowed hard knowing she was going to protest against it, knowing that her leg would be in agony for it, but at the same time he wanted it.

There may not be a later. It was both the first and darkest thought that crossed his mind. It made him swallow with anticipation but first before he did anything other then ravage her pussy she deserved an honest answer to the question. He didn't stop taking her slit and ravaging her body. his breath came in short but small moans. Enjoying the act of sex with her more then he knew he should have as he took her pussy by storm. Enjoying her as he ravaged her on the muddy shoreline.

"I... couldn't do anything. While we were tied up I couldn't help, and I could only watch as they were going to do so many terrible things, and the secrets, those dark thoughts, and listening to you willingly try and prostitute yourself to me. None of it made me angry. What made me angry was my own failings. I was watching the woman I cared about most being physically and sexually assaulted and I couldn't do anything except sit back and watch, and then I..."

Even now after everything had gotten out into the open it was still hard to confess that it had turned him on in some way. "I owe you a lot, you saved my life, and the truth is I do care about you deeply still." He said even though he was ravaging her body, and taking exactly what he needed from her with his cock deep inside her. Then came the crimson blush as he stopped and pulled out of her pussy. "I just... can't give you what you want right now. I'm sorry... I just.. still need to take from you."

Taking up the blind fold he knew she would scream, knew she would dislike him for what he was about to do, so he balled it up, and pressed it against her mouth using it as a gag. Leaning over he kissed her cheek and whispered into her ear that he loved her.

When it came to turning her over, Thomas tried his best to be careful when moving her over, and pressing her onto her chest, Making sure that her knee barely moved. during it all, but keeping her tied up and now gagged. Before finally his hands were able spread her ass, and he pressed his now dripping wet cock against the still virgin hole of her ass. His hand held her shoulders down as his other hand helped to guide his cock into her ass. The tip pressing hard against the entrance before the entire thick shaft was forced in. This time he could feel the virgin tightness, and he let out a loud moan feeling a level of refreshment, but knowing that it was going to come at a cost.

As Nicole detected the pause in Thomas's answer, she gave him an understanding nod. "Not like I was much better. I mean ... hell. I ... just .... " Her head slowly moved from side to side as she sighed softly. "Felt like the most pathetic woman in the world. Even now, I still know the reason as to why any of it happened but ... I feel like ... I should have been able to do more somehow. That angered me also; that it ... almost felt like my body was so close to actually giving up and .... "

Her teeth gripped her lower lip then released it after a few moments. "Heh, I guess we both have our limits on how much we want to say. Well ... that should be your sign then that I don't hate you. If you still have doubts, that is."

Her heart sank as Thomas admitted he was having too much trouble fighting his innermost desires. Even after all her begging, it hadn't mattered. He was still going to take the virginity she had preferred for him to wait. An irked but understanding sigh passed her lips.

This is what you get for being impatient ...

"Please be ---"

Even without her being able to finish the sentence, the last word echoed in her head.

Gentle, even if only a bit ...

Muffled gasps and whimpers almost immediately began leaving through the gag as Thomas began to move her. Despite the precautions he was taking, it still hurt so goddamn badly. Worse off, he had expected to lift her hips up. But ... no. She was being completely turned around, force on half-doggy style position. Tears streamed down her face as she tried desperately to get her knee at a decent angle or position to keep it in. But there really wasn't any. The stinging, burning, and aching all resumed at once, causing her body to violently shudder as shot after shot of pain went through her.

It definitely got worse as Thomas entered her rear. Granted, he had at least waited to have some lube. And while Nicole was very grateful for this, it didn't take away the additional pain she was now feeling.

A muffled but still very audible scream left as he plunged inside. Her head bowed as the tears continued to fall down her face, some landing upon the ground.

Yet, among her world of agony, there was another of denial and pleasure. Her cunt practically begged for something, anything. It was more than enough to make Nicole consider spitting the gag out and freeing her wrists. But she didn't want her body to be denied like that, not if it could be helped somehow.

Thomas knew he was inflicting pain onto Nicole's body, but at the same time part of him didn't care. He actually gained a little more pleasure at seeing her cry, and scream then he would have normally. It was twisted he knew but even as he took her he knew it was wrong, and that was why he loved it. Every second that the contact lasted gave him a thrill unlike anything he had ever experienced before. He was taking exactly what he wanted from Nicole's body, and loving every second of it.

Thomas knew he was crossing a line, and was more then a little grateful that while Nicole had seemed hesitant for everything that was more then happy that she didn't seem to hate him even after all the evil he was doing to her body as he ravaged her ass, his hips thrusting as his cock pounded against the virgin hole. Exploring her body and at the same time taking exactly what he needed from her as he claimed her.

Now she was well and truly his own. His hands slid under her body finding and spreading her pussy as he inserted two fingers inside of her. His cock throbbing and hot inside her ass, and his fingers now exploring and playing with her pussy. His breath came in panting moans enjoying the sensation as he fucked Nicole into the ground, and as moments were passing his motions were becoming more primal and aggressive. It was clear that injury or not Thomas was not going to hold back for as long as he had initially promised. He was not going to be gentle.

Seeing Nicole cry gave Thomas a very different reaction of what he thought it would. It drove him on harder, the sadistic side of him that he didn't enjoy slowly taking over, as his free hand grabbed hold of Nicole's long scarlet hair and pulled on it. Enjoying the sensation he got from it as he enjoyed a much rougher experience then any he had previously imagined.

"I do have doubts, I mean just look at what I am doing to you, fantasy or not this is hardly the reality... That I had dreamed up for our first time together." His breath was panting and moaning. "But you feel so good. I don't want to stop, and I'm going crazy."

Leaning forward he buried his head against her neck biting her skin and making sure to leave a bruise mark.

A heat was burning through his body driving him on harder and harder as Thomas claimed Nicole enjoying every sensation that he could with her. Pressing her body against the ground and generally being rough towards her body.

"You are mine..."

Each second that passed and Nicole was kept in the position she was in, her knee throbbed and ached. The agony alone was threatening to drive her to unconsciousness or, if it didn't do that, ruin her knee for good. And with the latter as her primary fear, she realized the time for playing along with Thomas was way over. Besides, he was done with that also so ... she didn't see a reason to not be serious. Finally, Nicole's mouth opened as she spit out the blindfold, panting and whimpering weakly.

"Thomas, enough! You're helping that sniper more than me!" she hissed, leaning her head down to work on undoing her bikini top.

Quick breaths began to leave through her nose as she felt herself getting double penetrated as two digits entered her wanting pussy. If she hadn't known better, Thomas had somehow become psychic. Regardless, there was definitely a part of her that was glad he had done that, be it on instinct or something else. The rest was ... questionable.

In fact, part of her had to repeat some of the things he'd said and reflect on them for a bit. It was ... just too hard to believe he was the same Thomas from before.

"That I had dreamed up for our first time together."

So .. he'd wanted to be this way to her also? It hadn't just been her being selfish? It almost made her laugh aloud. How could he have wanted to be like this? Prior to what they had just endured moments ago, he had been so .. tame. It felt like a bullshit lie she'd heard.

Another whimper mingled in with a wince as her head was gripped, making her teeth pull away from her top. As his teeth found her neck, a gasp left Nicole's throat followed by another scream. Even if he hadn't drawn blood, the fear and possibility that he could have rushed through her body.

And then ... there was another set of three words she'd never expected to hear from Thomas. And in an odd way, they were comforting and arousing.

"You are mine..."

She didn't dare question the sincerity of them. His actions spoke much louder than the verbal response. The words, if anything, were the final nail in the coffin that confirmed he was dead serious. But even before Thomas had said that, Nicole could practically feel that. Now, she knew it.

Whether it had been in response to being taken and owned, or something else, Nicole's juices continued to drench the two digits inside her, as if they were her way of showing she agreed and accepted what he said. True it didn't matter now and it may not for a while. But Nicole wasn't completely hopeless yet. She was just focusing much more on the harsh fucking than getting away and letting her knee rest up; even if that wasn't the right choice.

Thomas felt an odd surge of anger run through him as she spat out the gag. It wasn't completely unexpected to him, after all he was effectively torturing and raping his best friend because at the moment she didn't want any of this, but at the same time it drove him more then a little crazy. Even as she protested against him however his hips still moved heavy against her, thrusting against her ass and driving his cock deep into her anus.

His breath was coming in hot heavy panting moans, most of which caused him to breath onto her back. He was enamored with Nicole's body and loving every second of this contact. His gingers plunged into her pussy diving deeper with each passing thrust as he explored her body and fucked her harder still. He seemed completely content even knowing how badly he was hurting his closest friend turned lover. In fact her pain and the fact that she was crying oddly added to his feeling of elation.

When he felt himself getting close to cumming he stopped forcing himself to get off of her, His entire body didn't want too, but he had another idea something that seemed all too fun for him to ignore. So he took his cock out of her pussy and walked up in front of her. Grabbing her by the hair he pulled her face to crotch level as he stood over her. His cock that had just been inside her ass pressed against her lips.

"Suck on it." The way he spoke it was half way between threatening and just full of pure lust. Part of his mind was just missing, it was all feral animal desires at this point, and while he would have been content with just her ass there was something about the chance to fuck Nicole's face as well as cum down her throat that was just temptingly vicious of him. He looked at her body bare as it was and simply pulled on her hair to pull her closer to the cock.

Most of the times Nicole opened her mouth, whimpers and moans tended to leave as opposed to protests. This only seemed to increase as his fingers dove right into her cunt, making her tremble wildly as the assault continued.

Fucking hell! Not now!

The words echoed if not screamed so easily through her mind. But when she tried to say them aloud, it just .. nope. She couldn't do it. Was she afraid? Possibly. There was always the chance she was in too much pain. Or .. something else she wasn't thinking of?

Her tears began falling again as Nicole was forced onto her knees. Her attitude finally snapped, though she could feel her knee wasn't too far behind.

"Not fucking now! Agh! At .. at least don't make me stay on my knees, idiot!" she finally hissed out loud. Her hands shot up and before she could second guess her actions, they grabbed for Thomas's hands. Her own didn't need to be untied for this as they pressed down between his thumb and forefinger, hitting on that easy pressure point.

Nicole hadn't wanted to resort to this sort of thing; truly. But she could not stay like this for long. Nu-uh. Not without risking being completely incapacitated. And that ... she didn't quite want to be unable to walk, let alone because her friend assisted the same sniper who had made the bullet pierce her flesh. She shut her mouth tightly as Nicole frantically tried to struggle.

Thomas winced in pain when Nicole grabbed him and forced his hand to let go with the use of his pressure points. He scowelled and for a moment was actually about to repremand her, and even hit her in a fit of anger. This wasn't about her it was about what he needed, but then a very cold realization started to pass over his face. He was hurting Nicole, probably in as much a way as the pirates had hurt her, and he had done so with a smile.

Thinking over the actions of the last few minutes, from raping his best friend to thinking about hurting her for disobeying him he went silent, and his body recoiled for the moment. He let out a long sigh, knowing for a fact that he wasn't about to let himself finish, what he had started. Frankly he felt more like a monster then he had ever really intended to feel like. Feeling a bit more then disgusted with himself he let out a small sigh.

"I'm gonna go clean myself off... can you get redressed?" Even as he spoke he didn't offer an appology because while he felt like he was a little disapointed in himself he wasn't sorry for the actions he had commited. He felt like a kid who just got his hand stuck in the cookie jar. Letting her go he walked into the river and cleaned himself as quickly as time would allow before getting back and getting dressed in his shorts as he was ready to travel again he looked at Nicole his body still needed her, but she was right... he wasn't helping this situation.

It took him a while but he finally regained some common sense. "We should work on trying to find a place to get your wounds treated." He spoke in a slightly distant voice. After that she probably would never want to talk to him again.

Thomas hadn't been alone in one department. While there had clearly been a part of Nicole that had enjoyed this, as proven by her coating his fingers and shaft with her juices, she hadn't reached her own climax either. That .. could wait for a more appropriate time; at least her head had insisted on that much. There were a few that couldn't. And as of now, one of those things that she needed to remedy was her leg. The longer she was forced to kneel, sit, anything on it, the more likely it would give in and completely fail. Worse off, they were still technically trying to run from those pirates and that .. that bastard leader.

Being slow was bad enough. But if they got caught because of both her knee and Thomas making it worse .. things could only go - literally more likely than not - to Hell for the two of them. It was definitely something she didn't want to endure so soon.

Her grip on the point continued. For the longest time, Nicole actually worried her friend had been lost, replaced with the leader in terms of mindset. But finally, he spoke up and hinted that if anything, sense had been snapped into him. Her hands trembled as they let go and moved down, stopping so her wrists were in front of her mouth.

"I'm sorry ... kind of. Maybe not for what I did and making you stop. But I .. didn't want to use force. Really ... "

Her instincts hinted he'd understand well enough and tell her not to apologize. So, she focused on the more immediate task and began working on untying the strings of her bikini top, letting it fall after she freed herself. Her hands then moved beside her as she grabbed her jeans and tank top, taking both with her into the river.

She also began to get herself washed off. Sure, her clothes would get drenched ... again. But she had purposely chosen the jeans and more normal shirt on purpose. It was horrible to actually doubt if Thomas could control himself or not. But if the answer did turn out to be no .. he'd have to do more work than just pulling some pathetic strings to get her nude again.

The answer was being revealed to Thomas in regards to his question; she could, yes. But obviously, it was slow and practically forced, especially when Nicole tried to pull her jeans up. Weak whimpers of agony passed her lips even after the denims covered her skin.

Indeed, Thomas was - somewhat anyway - correct with his assumption. Nicole was very angry and pissed off at him. But not so much that she'd never speak to him. Just ... it'd be awkward.

"No shit," she replied, venom mingling in with an icy tone as she sighed. "Yeah ... I fucking know. Your question shouldn't really have been if I can get dressed or not again but how we're going to get anywhere. I ... " Her teeth gripped her lower lip as she hesitated, speaking up when she found the right words. "If you're going to be too tempted to pull that kind of stunt again, then go on without me. I'll figure something for myself out. But please ... no more. Not now."

Her gaze shifted to the water and down at her knee. The mere possibility of not being able to walk, let alone run, made her tears fall into the river. The thought genuinely scared her. If it was that bad .. she almost may as well give herself up and allow Thomas to escape. If the damage was to that point though, she wouldn't be able to help out in any form or fashion and fighting back would basically be out of the question also.

She'd be fucked and not at all in the best possible ways.

Thomas understood her question, and oddly wasn't hurt by it. He swallowed when she asked if he could restrain himself from attacking her a second time. It was a very good question and not one he really had an answer for. He wasn't sure if he was going to end up falling into the same trap and attack her again, but he did know he didn't feel comfortable with the idea that he was a monster. Rather he simply averted his eyes away from her and waited for her to put her clothing on.

He took a deep breath after a long moment. "I could carry you." He said finally unsure if she would even trust him enough to do that much. It wasn't the best solution, but he could pick her up and carry her on his back. He still didn't have a clue as to where they were in this place. In fact he was more then certain he didn't have a single idea as to where they could find help. He was more concerned

He knew and understood why she was mad at him, and knew that he had hurt his best friend and his lover, but with everything else that had happened on this island he wasn't even able to muster an apology. Yet she for some reason appologized to him.

Nicole's appology was twisted because even after he had attacked her and used the fact that she was vulnerable to get something that he wanted from her she appologized to him for forcing him to stop. It was a little sick, and only made him feel all the worse for it. The simple fact was that there was no reason that as to why she would be appologizing to him.

He turned to her, and for a moment was about to take up her offer to simply leave her be, not out of the inability to controll himself but rather more because of the shame he was feeling about all of his actions. First he had been too week to stop those bastards from hurting them, and now he had proven that he was too weak to actually protect her from himself. In short he felt worse then pathetic.

"Neither of us will survive on our own." He moved closer, and knelt down ready for her to crawl onto his back. "If you still trust me... even a little... then let me carry you."

Nicole's heart sunk. The same suggestion Thomas mentioned had indeed been one she had been thinking on herself. At the same time though ... she couldn't muster the courage to ask. That'd be one of the dumbest things to inquire about. He had been carrying her before this started, after all. Granted, it would be on his back but... still. The uncertainties had done anything but gone away. She stared silently up towards Thomas, trying to gauge him and also figure out just who he was by now.

A friend? Barely but yes. A lover? That was much more questionable. Sure, she'd promised back on the boat. But that was also the same Thomas that she'd known from years of childhood. This ... was someone else and a side she wasn't liking. Being rough was one thing. Risking causing permanent harm? No. That .. was an entirely different degree. So while she had admitted to the pirate leader and Thomas that she wanted a bit of aggressiveness, his common sense should have kicked in much sooner and told him that he'd gone way too far.

"If ... if you fucking repeat that ... you're going to force me to do much worse than hitting mere pressure points, let alone on a more vital location. Please ... don't make me. If I mean anything to you still ... don't coerce me like that."

Letting the somewhat subtle threat linger, Nicole grabbed onto Thomas's shoulders and pulled herself up, holding on tightly. Her good leg wrapped around his waist as her head slowly fell upon his back, her tears continuing to fall down her face.

Back
Top Bottom