Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Dark Secret of the Borton Islands (Yuna & Malin's 1x1)

"I'm here." Thomas was quick to reply happy to see that Nicole wasn't too hurt, though as she was bound and blind folded he got a sinking feeling that this was not a welcoming party. He looked around and tried harder to move his arms, feeling a little more week thanks to the cold water. Mostly he was just greatful that they hadn't been beaten too badly. Sure there was still a ringing in his ears, then again what ever this was, he was almost certain that the worst was yet to come. Moving his arms didn't work and he could hardly feel his feet, there didn't seem to be a way out of this just yet, but he was going to keep on looking. Thomas was not about to let this go down easy.

"Did they hurt you?" Thomas's voice was light but also struck with worry, he was scared for this situation fearful of what would happen next. So much for a quick jog to a village and then chartering a boat off of this island. This situation was far more dire then anything he could have dreamed up. He looked down at Nicole and felt only dread. He really didn't want to see her getting hurt. However the pain in his chest and the growing fear in his mind told him that was the reason she was blind folded, and he wasn't.

Thomas paused as he noticed another man stepping forward to greet them. Stopping short of just where the two were tied up, he bent down for a moment and took a look at Nicole. Then he twisted around and did the same with Thomas. "Quite the vacation you two are having wouldn't you say?" He spoke with the slightest hint of an accent that Thomas couldn't place. "I would love to know how two American's ended up on my island."

The man walked up to the woman of the group, taking a revolver in hand, poking it against her head. "Hey you awake under that blindfold?" He said standing up and walking over to the male, pressing the gun against Thomas's head. "This is a bit of a rare occasion, and I really don't want an international incident on my soil, so I think it's just for the best that, we settle all of this quickly... don't you think?"

http://i59.tinypic.com/okyir7.jpghttp://i59.tinypic.com/okyir7.jpghttp://i59.tinypic.com/okyir7.jpg

Nicole's head slowly shook as she swallowed softly. "N-no. Not unless you count using chloroform. Otherwise ... I'm fine. Thomas, what in the hell is going on? What do you see? God-fucking-damnit. This is ... unreal, unbelievable." Her head shook in disbelief as a weak chuckle passed her lips. "Tossed off the ship and now .... this? Whatever the hell 'this' is at that rate. Goddamnit ... "

Thomas would know from her choice of words that she was genuinely infuriated. She didn't typically curse much, certainly not this much. So to hear her do so anyway meant she was really angry. Her head fell against the pole as a new thought dawned on her.

"... Wait ... our clothes?! Shit are ... are we just in our swim suits this means?!"

A frustrated scream left at the end of the rhetorical question. Now, they really had lost almost everything. Her phone, the other thing which may have saved them, was still in the pocket of her jeans!

"Fucking hell .... " she murmured, feeling a set of tears form under her eyes. They were so close to falling. But poor Nicole was forcing them to stay hidden for now. A new sensation, however, made Nicole's heart stop and sink simultaneously. The feeling of a gun against her head registered into her mind, making a small whimper leave her lips as her body shook.

"No shit," she murmured in agreement to the inquiry on their vacation. Wait ... how did he know? Or had that just been a guess? Nicole mentally noted the accent also and began trying to place it.

"Accident .. I swear. We got tossed off a ship during a really bad storm. Look, we're sorry. Really. We were going to try to leave in the morning. Hell, we still can. Just .. let us go, please. We're not trying to cause trouble, honestly."

Nicole's head quickly shook no. Even without her sight, she could put two and two together pretty easily. His gun wasn't likely for show and now that he could hear him closer towards Thomas, Nicole had a damn good idea on where the firearms was along with what this new voice probably meant.

"Please no. Please. We literally have basically nothing. You could let us go and we wouldn't try to backstab you. Please ... "

Thomas felt cold, not because it was still night and he only had track pants on, or because he had been doused with water yet again, but because he was feeling the effects of true mortal terror. He was scared, and the fact was he could hardly move as it was, his eyes lingered on the gun. "Yeah... we have nothing of any value." He said praying that there was some version of mercy.

The man made a sound like a buzzer with his mouth and pulled back the hammer of the revolver making a very loud and audible click. "And that is where you two are wrong! and wrong answers mean what?" There wasn't even a moments hesitation as the man pulled the trigger.

There was a loud echoing bang across Thomas's ears and he felt something hit his body. For a moment he went dead silent his body forced to hyperventilate as he checked himself over. He wasn't bleeding but fuck was he hurting his chest was already starting to form a blackened bruise and he felt like something was burning his eyes.... Riot ammunition. Caughing he sputtered for a moment the non lethal bullet hurt like a bitch, he was almost certain they were not designed to be fired at such close range.

"Here's how this little game show works, one of you gives me an answer I don't like, I shoot one of you, I've got six... well five rounds now. One is real, the rest will hurt like a bitch, and guess what... I don't know which is which. So Next contestant!"

He leaned down in front Nicole pressing the heated muzzle of the revolver against the bare skin of her hip so that it would burn her. "What could a couple of Amarican's with just a cellphone to their name, have to offer me that would actually get you off of this island. Go on bidding starts now."

Thomas was looking around panicking for a moment he was still trying to gasp for air. This guy was going to kill them. He got the feeling that it honestly wouldn't have mattered what happened to them at this point. If they were lucky they were going to die.

http://i59.tinypic.com/okyir7.jpghttp://i59.tinypic.com/okyir7.jpghttp://i59.tinypic.com/okyir7.jpg

Nicole's head shook frantically from side to side. "No ... really! We don't have anything! Come on, look at us! If there were any weapons, you'd have easily felt or found them! Wait ... wait please!" A scream left as Nicole heard the trigger get pulled. For a few minutes, she'd thought it had been real. But thankfully, it wasn't. And the only way she knew it to be the case was because this man had explained only one was real. The rest were .. painful but at least fake. Still though, the very knowledge one could actually kill them made her shake more violently.

Why?! What in the hell have we done to earn this?!

By now, her heart was pounding frantically in her chest. Her body was trembling and now, the strong front had finally been removed. Tears began to slowly fall even with the blindfold on, although they weren't as obvious as they would be without the cloth around her eyes. The sounds of footsteps moving managed to register in Nicole's mind as did a new burning sensation against her hip.

"Aghhhh! Goddamn ..."

She'd been ready to beg but some of the man's words made her stop and think. He'd said ... a cellphone? Wait ... then their clothes were here somewhere? Or at least her phone? If she could keep stalling ... and then get it back somehow ... maybe this wasn't completely hopeless. Not yet. Tucking the thought away for now, she tried to focus on the here and now to his question.

"Money!" she replied, letting the first thing that had entered her mind pass her lips. "If .. if you found my phone, my wallet is also in one of the pockets of my jeans. We can figure something else out. Just please .... we're not lying. We have next to nothing!"

Would he even listen? The guy seemed absolutely insane! But he was talking to them so .. maybe some sort of negotiation could be figured out. Nothing was completely impossible, not yet anyway.

Thomas nodded along with the story about money. "Our families aren't rich, but I know they can pay for our return." His father could put his college and legal funds towards this for all he cared at the moment all he wanted was to get off this fucking island. He wanted too run as far as he could, and never have to look back at this place, hell they didn't even know what this place was.

The man on the other hand seemed less then convinced. He thought it over, and then shrugged standing over Nicole pulling the hammer of the gun watching as another round slid into place, and shot her. The heavy rubber round impacted right against her stomach hitting her abdomen with enough force to make sure that she knew it was a wrong answer.

"Tempting but you lot are worth a lot more then just money. Besides what ever your parents are willing to pay, do you know how much I can sell a genuine American girl for? The kind of entertainment that brings around, well... actually." He turned around and walked towards Thomas. "I'm pretty sure I can find a few men who would be interested in a viral young man such as yourself as well. So really your both better money to me on this island then you are off of it."

The man smiled for a moment looking over the two of them. "And by the way we found your wallet, couple of meals, and a few guns is about all that cash is going to get me. You should really stop trying to barter with my things." His voice had an odd twisted version of affection as he patted Nicole on her head.

Thomas breathed heavily knowing the next one was going to be him getting shot, and there was a new fear now. Being sold into slavery was just about as bad as he could imagine his life going down hill, and it was actually happening. There was an odd amount of anger that was slowly starting to brew up inside of Thomas, and he wasn't sure what to do with the question.

"So today we learned I don't want your money. Next question!" The man seemed all too excited for his little game to continue. "I will let one of you go off of this island tonight, and all you need to say is that your ready and willing to watch the other one die."

Thomas recoiled for a moment barely taking him a second to reply. "I would never!"

"Oh half the wrong answer, so that means it's up to the little girly, are you willing to kill your friend and be spared the many tortures of slavery, this island and this little game, and get to go home tonight!"

As the hammer got pulled on yet again, Nicole felt her head moving from side to side once again. "Gods ... no. Please .... " Her eyes shut tightly under the blindfold as the trigger got pulled on. Even without her sight, she didn't feel any blood falling. It made her whimper and sigh in relief as she slumped against the pole holding her firmly in place. This was starting to become too much. Almost half of the rounds were already used. Four shots left ... and this bastard wasn't willing to play in his own game, which was only a bit of a surprise due to the lack of sanity he displayed. So it would end up going into one of them.

And with where he was aiming .... it'd likely kill one of them. The image made her sobs fall faster down her face as Damian walked back towards Thomas.

"Please stop! Just --- "

Soon, however, she felt herself ceasing. Not because he'd ordered her to, but because of the words he went on to say. Had she heard it right? He'd ... he'd sell her? No, not her, them.

No! No, no, no, no! This can't be happening! This ... this can't!

Her teeth gripped her lower lip, hoping to wake up from a really, really twisted nightmare. But when she whimpered and felt herself still listening to the very real possibility of being sold - her and Thomas both - it made her shake her head in disbelief. A low growl left Nicole's lips as her head got patted.

"Don't fucking touch me!" she hissed, her body almost instantly tensing up from the abrupt an unwanted physical contact.

When the next question arrived ... Nicole couldn't help but chuckle. "Even without my eyes .. you just proved me right. You really are fucking stupid and insane. No. I'd rather die with Thomas then leave without him! It's clear ... that no one deserves to be stuck here with you."

It was definitely bold, more than it should have been. But the hell with it. If she was really about to die, she'd say everything on her mind while the chances to do so still remained.

Damian was about to pull back the hammer on his gun and fire, when suddenly he paused, pulling away his gun from Thomas, Smiling like he suddenly had a brilliant idea, Turning too Nicole the man smiled and turned back to her. After she told him not to touch her how could he resist not doing exactly that. The slap across her face rang out through the night. "You don't get to make demands like that. I didn't realize that I had a loving couple here, so lets have some fun shall we?"

Thomas let out a long sigh of relief he was willing to play just about any other game then the one they were playing right now, then again every single game they had seemed to revolve around pain and torture. He swallowed hard his mouth still feeling dry from being shot. His vision focused on Nicole and honestly he couldn't help but pray that they make it out of this situation. He wanted nothing more then too hold her in his arms and run off of this island.

"Since you two are just a couple of love birds, why don't we go around and share something personal?" He said looking between the two of them. Damian leaned forward looking at Nicole, the revolver pressing against her skin in a brand new way lightly tracing along the outline of her lower bikini.

"Why don't you start? Share a fantasy, something really dirty, first thing that comes to your mind that you have always wanted too do that would make that guy over there call you disgusting." He turned to Thomas, giving him a small wink, which Thomas would have normally returned with a middle finger.

Thomas was a little curious, but considering what was going on this was hardly the time or place to really be curious about that. rather he kept his mind focused he wanted to find a way out. "I got one!" Thomas said squirming slightly in his position this was awkward, but at least it was better then the alternative of being shot. "I always... kinda wanted too watch." He paused for a moment wondering if he was going to end up having this turned against him.

"Well speak up before I shoot you again."

Thomas let out an awkward sigh remembering the gun and the need to escape. Just playing the game. "Well i have this one where I kind of wanted too watch Nicole bathe in a bathtub full of cum, but I could never figgure out the logistics of how that would even work." The highschool fantasy of the bathtub full of the stuff and nicole washing herself with it... that was about as twisted as Thomas could get given the circumstance.

Damian laughed turning back to Nicole, "and what about you?"

Nicole's head reeled from the slap. The once calm breathing had stayed in the form of quick, desperate breaths through both her mouth and nose. This was getting way out of hand, far more than she'd wanted. She'd give anything to have her wrists free so she could return the favor and punch the bastard right back. So what if he had a gun? It'd probably - hopefully - take a few more shots to get to the real bullet. It'd give her time, even if not much. Her teeth gripped her lower lip as the game seemed to change. It was better -- to an extent. At the same time, however, it was also worse.

"Fuck off!" Nicole hissed, shaking a bit as she felt the gun so close to her slit, covered by small strings for straps and a bit of cloth. "That's none of your --- "

But when Thomas spoke up, Nicole stopped and looked towards his voice. ".... What? Thomas? Are ... are you serious?" She stayed silent, replaying the voice a few times over in her head. That ... really had been Thomas. The same one she'd been with and known for years .. had said that? She was taken aback, unsure of what to think. She didn't hate the revelation, per se. More like it was practically forced out of him and the circumstances of it all.

Then .. it became her turn. Gods help her, she didn't want to say anything. In truth, there were a few fantasies she'd had, with and without Thomas. But ... why? Why did this new bastard have to hear about it? It wasn't fair!

Swallowing her pride, Nicole's head bowed as she began to speak.

"... I ... I've wanted you to shove me against one of the lockers in the halls and take me .. right there. Not caring who saw or anything. I've .. I've wanted you for so long ... and wished you'd get more .. bold at times it's ... driven me nuts. I've ... helped myself fall asleep thinking about it ... "

Each word made a knot form in her stomach, tightening with every new revelation that left her lips. "... That good enough?" she inquired to their new captor.

Damian let out a small chuckle. "It's hardly dirty, but it will have to do for this round." He said lightly. Pulling back his gun, for a moment. His eyes looked between the two of them each reacting to the news in a different way.

Thomas let out a long breath. He had known that Nicole wouldn't have offered up anything without him coming clean about one of his first, but that didn't stop him from being embarrassed about it on some level. He blinked hearing that Nicole had wanted him to be more forceful and aggressive, ~Right I will have to remember that for after this... if we both make it out of this alive.~ He thought rather darkly.

Thomas was actually a little surprised, the entire time that he had thought himself unworthy of Nicole she had been wishing he would just take her forcefully. That thought was both a little disturbing and sad when he gave it too much thought ~So many wasted years.~ He thought bitterly about all this.

"Next round." Damien said as his hand moved behind her neck, the small string that held up her bikini top getting lightly pulled on. "Since we all know you like a little force, you don't mind if I have a bit of a look right?" He said pulling the string and and then taking off her top. Thomas quickly jumped his hands hitting painfully against the wood as he tried to move or get at her.

"Why don't we have something personal get thrown out here?" He said lightly, as he took the bikini top off of Nicole, dropping it to the sidelines. "Why don't you tell us a secret that you never wanted anyone to know? Everyone's got one deep down there has to be something that you two are keeping from one another so what is it?"

A sigh of relief left as Nicole heard her answer would suffice. She hated herself for it. But at the same time, it was the right thing to do. That made her stomach clench even tighter.

.... Fuck, seriously? This is the correct thing to do? Gods ...

It felt so ... wrong, so very amiss and unfair. The same was definitely true about the sudden tug. Her head moved maybe two times before the top was removed.

".... Bastard!" she half-whimpered and half-hissed. Her arms jerked roughly against her restraints as her wrists tried desperately to hide her 30D breasts. But the ropes were too tight and they were fully in view, as were the fact the fear had been affecting Nicole. She didn't have to see to know her nipples were erect, caused by the threat of the gun producing a bullet that could kill her along with the thought of being sold off.

"... I fucking hate you ... " she replied, gripping her lower lip with her teeth. For a long while, it didn't seem like she'd properly reply. But after about two minutes of silence, Nicole spoke once again.

"... Depending on how you interpret it ... I'm ... I'm not a virgin, Thomas. Not technically. Biologically, I don't have a hymen anymore, no. But it wasn't because I'd been with another guy. I ... I got rid of it myself. I .. I didn't think you were ever going ... going to approach me so .... I got too impatient. I broke myself."

The confession made her tears fall faster. A new sense of shame that hadn't pestered her before abruptly dominated her. Maybe it'd been because they exchanged feelings for one another hours ago or it could have just been due to the circumstances. Whatever it was, guilt mingled in with the embarrassment as her body shook against the post.

"I'm sorry, Thomas. I'm sorry .... "

She kind of was, anyway. There was the comfort - hopefully - that she'd never been with an actual guy. But this really was a coin flip. He could assume she had done this in a sleazy manner or a logical one. Hopefully he'd determine it really had been more akin to the latter. But it definitely hadn't been the first option. If that had been the case, she would have easily let any guy fuck her soon after. Surely Thomas would be smart enough to know that much, right?

Thomas blinked for a moment hearing that she wasn't a virgin, for a moment he remembered the asshole she had dated at one time, the cheater, but he had been sure that they hadn't gotten that far. However when the truth hit him, it left him with a rather odd question. It wasn't that she had chosen to break her hymen herself he could live with that, it was that if she had really wanted him to do it... "Why didn't you just come to me?"

Damian laughed shaking his head. "That certainly brings down property value on you, but then considering what my men have been muttering about that body of yours, you probably wouldn't make it to market with a hymen intact any way."

Thomas glared darkly at him his feet kept trying to hit against the wood he kept trying to struggle against his bindings. Till finally he collapsed for a moment feeling his weight pulled against his arms. He let out a small angry sigh of defeat the fact was he couldn't do anything against them. Though he desperately wanted too struggle against everything that was going on here.

"I.. actually I don't blame you, I'm sorry it took me so long to come to you." Thomas said struggling against his restraints still.

"So what's your secret?"

Thomas growled for a moment. "As long as we are on this path I may as well come clean. I... when we were in highschool I stayed over one night, and while you were sleeping I took a peek at you, and... while I was looking at you I..." He paused not really wanting to confess that he had actually jerked off so close to her unconscious body, it seemed sick and wrong even in retrospect. "I came on you, and used a pair of panties to clean up the mess...."

Thomas was so tempted too just let the man kill him, there was a clear shiver of shame running through his body, as he hit his head against the wall. Part of him almost wished he could die right now there was no way Nicole wasn't going to be disgusted by him now. She now knew he was a pervert of the highest degree, and of course they were still being held at gun point, but he could only claim so much under duress.

Damian clapped for a moment feeling a jovial laugh rip through him. "You two are just a riot, but really." He clicked back the hammer on the revolver. "Not being a virgin would come out into the open anyway, so you had best figure out another one to share before I fire this load."

"I .. I didn't know how to. Not without sounding so ... slutty. I ... I couldn't find it in me. I'm so sorry." Her body tensed up as Damian hinted it wouldn't have mattered if she had even been pure or not. Her head was beginning to spin. Everything was just ... so fucked up. It was far worse than any erotic story she'd read and she'd found quite a few very graphic ones that included rape, kidnapping, and much more. But this .. was definitely worse. Not just because it was a living story as it were, but this man truly was insane! He was practically getting off on their misery and it disgusted her that they had to keep playing these games to risk passing a mere game of Russian Roulette.

Nicole's head shook no as Thomas began to speak. "Please ... just don't. I -- " But she never got to finish pleading with her friend. A new confession reached her ears. It only helped the knot in her stomach tighten more as she looked towards him, as if glaring at him through the blindfold.

"..Y-you what?! Thomas! The hell?!"

It was true that yes, Nicole was horrified. But in a way, this was somewhat of a good thing they were being forced to do. These secrets would have been bad to keep when they officially began going out. Better to say them now than never. She swallowed, taking a deep breath before nodding. "I ... I forgive you, Thomas. It won't be immediately but ... I can find it in me to, yes."

The mix of the laugh from Damian and the hammer being pulled once again made Nicole scoff in annoyance.

"Fuck off! I answered! I fucking cooperated! No! Next question or pull! But I took my turn! I'm not going again! 66% chance ... I'm feeling relatively good about it. So fucking try me!"

Not like you weren't gonna anyway ...

Tempting as it was to let her thoughts be heard aloud, Nicole didn't dare. She was already pressing her luck as it was. No sense in making it impossible for herself to live past the next bullet, fake or otherwise.

"Well if you insist." Damain said as he pressed the gun against her leg drawing it down against her knee before slowly standing up keeping the gun at just the right amount of distance so that if it was a fake round then it wouldn't break her leg.

Thomas closed his eyes this wasn't like the other two times Damian seemed to be intentionally savoring this one, and that made it all the more painful. The odd question of why he was lingering on this bullet, but before he could come to an answer the familiar bang of the gun echoed through the place where they were. For the moment he kept his eyes shut wanting to be in a happier place.

Damian smiled he looked over Nicole's leg seeing as yet another fake round had hit her skin, Too add to the impact he stepped down on her leg with heavy metal boots, applying pressure to the newly forming bruise kicking her literally while she was down and shot. He let out a small chuckle seeing how they were injured, and miserable. Oddly only wanting to inflict more pain to the two of them.

"Fucking hell you two must just be having the worst day? Guess your down to 50% now?" He whistled loudly

"Why not just answer the question?" Thomas said his voice feeling weak, as he felt a pit in his stomach, he was still struggling for what it was worth, but honestly couldn't see any ways of breaking free just yet. At least not while Damian was actually around. The rope that tied him didn't have any give, but the more of his weight he put on the wood the more he was starting to notice that there may have been a way... just not a stealthy one.

"My guess is because she is secretly getting off to the danger." Damian said giving another sinister chuckle as he looked at the two of them. "After all if she wanted her friend to rape her, can you only imagine what she is feeling now that it could actually happen? Well thankfully for me, I have a gun so I don't have to imagine." Damian reached over and pulled hard on Nicole's hair. "So lets ask both of you what gets you off? Cause just between you and me I can already tell your boyfriend has a bit of a stiffy under neath those swim shorts of his."

"I.. what? i do not." Thomas's voice had a level of panic to it like he was trying to cover something up or defend himself, but it would be up too Nicole to try and figure out which it was.

Even though it had been her request this time, it didn't stop Nicole's body from shaking. It was incredibly tempting to join Thomas in shutting her eyes. But she kept them open. If anything, her blue eyes glared towards Damian's voice. Were the cloth not around her eyes, both men would see a new sense of resolve in the woman, like something had finally dawned upon and inspired her to become brave once again. Another pull of the trigger and yet another blank left the barrel of the gun. She swallowed nervously, relieved and yet unable to help but feel more anxious.

She hated to admit it .. but Damian was right. The odds had now dropped from 66% to 50%. And honestly? She didn't know if she could keep playing much more. At the same time, though, she was sick of revealing this personal information to this bastard.

Fuck, fuck, fuck. Now what?!

An infuriated growl left as the man then tried to suggest she was enjoying all of this. "Don't be fucking stupid!" She hissed. "No way in any of the layers of the abyss am I enjoying this! Besides .. ngh!" By now, she was probably looking - or would be - into her captor's eyes since he'd decided to grab some of her crimson locks and tilt her head upward. "Haven't you ever heard you can't rape the willing? Dumbass."

Her teeth roughly gripped her lower lip as he continued to tease and taunt them both. But when Thomas spoke ... she let go and broke contact with their captive to try to look at Thomas. Nicole stayed silent, replaying her friend's reply over several times. It had sounded ... a bit more desperate than offended. But for all she knew, it very well could have been her senses messing with her. This would be much easier to figure out if she had her ability to see.

"... Thomas? . Do .. do you ... are you ... ??"

She couldn't help it. If he was somehow enjoying this in any form or fashion, she wanted to know. It was hypocritical, she knew, given her lack of obedience with wanting to keep playing this twisted and altered version of truth or dare.

For this question, however, she did have more of a reply. Her shoulders gave a quick shrug as a smirk finally crossed her face. "Usually, I get myself off, thanks. I thought that would have been a simple one to figure out."

"Oh so your willing now?" Damian replied almost all too happily. Patting her on the head as he let her go, he turned over the gun in his head using the back of the thing like a club he smacked the edge of the gun against her stomach in a hard punch hitting her abdomen. "That's for being a smart ass bitch." He said getting up from where he was sitting.

Thomas was squirming against his restraints for a moment as he heard the click of the hammer. He didn't want to answer the question, it was too cruel, but he could already feel the gun pointing towards him.

"Why don't you tell her the truth Thomas, cause lets face it we both know she is a bit of a freak now." He laughed as he walked towards Thomas.

Thomas felt a deep burning shame, as he looked at the situation the two of them were in. It was all too fucked up, and he honestly didn't want to admit that he had a darker side of him that was enjoying seeing his best friend the love of his life struggle and squirm being hit and shot. He really didn't want to have to say it, but he knew that he was taking to long to say anything. "No."

"Fucking liar." Damian said with a chuckle as he pulled the trigger on the gun one more time and Thomas screamed in pain feeling the gun hit against his elbow. Gritting his teeth for a moment he didn't feel any blood.

"And now your down to, to 25%, one of the next two bullets is real. Honestly i'm surprised, because now not only does she know your sick and twisted getting off watching her suffer, but now she knows your a lying sack of shit too."

Which of course brought him back to her. "So we know his answer, but what about yours." He said returning to nicole. his hand going lightly against her hip, his finger lightly pressed to her skin as he prepared to take off the lower half of her bikini. "You can either fess up now, or we can just check your body, Honestly I'm fine with both." He said happily.

Nicole winced and gasped in the pain as the gun smacked her midsection roughly. Her head bowed as she coughed, feeling her body running on little more than adrenaline at this point. It was the only thing keeping her from passing out then and there. Otherwise .. she honestly didn't want to think of what all would happen to her. Her head slowly lifted as she tried to look at her best friend. Most of the tears had stopped, at least slowed. But there was a part of her that was ready to cry again if he actually said that the answer was yes.

The pause, however, all but spoke for itself. Nicole's head bowed as a soft whimper passed her lips.

"... I don't fucking believe what I'm hearing ... " she murmured, her head shaking once again in shock and disbelief. "... Why?"

Her eyes closed under the blindfold as she felt her head slump back against the post behind her. She tried to snap herself awake, now really wanting to believe this was just a very fucked-up dream. But no. Nothing but a stinging sensation. This was all real; everything both she and Thomas had said was still ongoing. Her heart raced and sank all at once as the knot formed again in her stomach.

Her head slowly moved from side to side as the more desperate tone entered her voice again. "That ... that was an honest and simultaneous smart-ass answer. I do get myself off. It's not a lie. But if that's not good enough, just pull on the damn trigger again. Leave that alone though." Her hip moved away from Damian's hand as best as it could with her restrained in one place.

Now, her eyes did close under the blindfold. Not because she was a masochist, but because she wanted to spare Thomas any actual pain, made her pray that the next one would finally be the real bullet. He probably didn't deserve that mercy after all the horrible things he'd said. But she couldn't find it in her to hate him forever despite that.

And she was more than ready to prove it by taking the real bullet for him in his place.

Damian laughed for a moment seeing the two of them being driven apart through his little game it was getting to the point where they were both wanting to die out of some feeling of shame. It was all too amusing, however considering her protests, he had simply had to know now what was actually going on under her skin.

"Now now all good things to those who wait." Damian said enjoying his little game.

Thomas on the other hand really didn't want anymore of this, for all that he loved Nicole this was all too painful and sick. Yes he was aroused by watching his best friend be a victim in all this, and because of that fact he really didn't think himself worthy of living, that said he honestly didn't want to watch his best friend die. Why couldn't the bullet that had hit him been the real thing?

"Fucking hell shoot me!" Thomas said almost yelling at the top of his lungs. "I am sick of your fucking game." He said going into anger as he struggled to pull at his restraints.

"Nah, i'd rather check this out." Damian said as his hands reached down and he got a firm grip on Nicole's bikini bottom, slowly pulling them down off of her. till after a second or two of savoring the humiliation he simply pulled them off of her body. "Now lets see what's so important that you have to hide it from your boyfriend, and me."

Instead of reaching down to check her pussy with his fingers however, she would feel something cold and metal poke against the sensitive skin and folds between her legs. and another hand making sure that one her legs stayed spread, as he poked Damian poked her pussy with his gun, touching her, and testing the waters of her body to see if she really did get aroused by the pain and danger, before he even put the muzzle of the gun inside of her.

"Inconsiderate prick!" she hissed. "You'd really deny a woman's request? Tch ... " The longer this went, the more Nicole was hating every second of this situation. Perhaps more than the mess they were in, however, was the man in charge of it all.

God-fucking-damnit all. Why?! Why did this shit have to happen? Why did his men have to find us? Why?!

Each rhetorical question made her body tremble harder as her anger began to increase once again. As she felt a hand pull on the string and remove her bikini bottom, her head shook from side to side.

"No! Goddamnit, noooo!"

Sure enough, her legs tried to kick towards where she could feel Damian. They quickly stopped, however, as the gun went in between her legs and a bit inside her slit.

"... Are you fucking insane?! Get that away from there! Gods ... "

Another whimper left at the last word. Her head turned away as she felt it. The reaction was indeed more from fear but the gun was getting a bit drenched with her juices. Her eyes shut behind the blindfold, a frustrated scream resounding from Nicole's lips. Were it not for the location of the gun, she would have begged again to let him pull the trigger.

But she'd promised to eventually start up a family with Thomas. There .. would be no way to keep that vow if she pleaded for such a risky thing.

Her head bowed as she shook, forcing herself to stay still as Damian explored in between her legs with his hand and weapon. When he found her clit, there would be another surprise for the two men; a small, golden loop-shaped piercing.

"Fine ... fine. You know. Now please ... let go .... " she softly begged.

Thomas couldn't believe what he was watching, both because it was terrifying to him, and also because he genuinly couldn't believe that any of this was actually happening. He looked at the gun as it was in this situation, and saw that it was becoming coated in her juices, and could only feel more shame as his mind briefly wondered to a much more happy place. A world where the gun and this other guy didn't exist.

Thomas was quickly knocked out of it when he heard something rather unthinkable, the hammer on the gun being pulled back.

Damian started to move the gun a little harder inside of Nicole as he pulled back the hammer. Pressing it in deeper as he looked at both her arrousing juices and the clit piercing. "Haha, your actually sick, and enjoying every second of it." He said his voice low and mocking as he pressed the metal harder against her for a moment. Moving it roughly against her body. He didn't listen to her as she begged.

Thomas felt a little more then powerless, though there was no doubt that the two of them could hear him struggling against his restraints.

Damian on the other hand moved a little closer his breath on Nicoles skin. "You can see it right Thomas? She's actually getting off too it all." a hand reached up and pulled her hair for a moment. "This is the kind of woman I could love." He said with a wicked grin as he suddenly pressed his lips against pulling on her hair as he took her lips and slid his tongue inside of her mouth.

Stepping back he finally pulled the gun out of her and without a second thought aimed down at her leg just under her thigh and fired the gun, another loud bang ripped through the air as another bullet smacked against her skin.

"Wouldn't you know... it's always the last one you shoot isn't it." He said loving every second of this. "Well since I can get more fun out of the girl may as well keep her right?"

The sound of the hammer being pulled back on made Nicole's heart race and cease. He wasn't really going ... was he?! Her head shook quickly as her tears began to fall once again. "No, no, no, no! Not there, please! No ...." Her head continued to move from side to side, both continuing to beg and trying to convince Thomas this wasn't what Damian was telling him. Not completely, anyway.

"Thomas, don't! I ... you had psychology, didn't you? Please, I swear, it's ... it's not ... fear's an aphrodisiac. Of course the body's going to react when .... "

But that was as far as she could get. It almost felt like more of an excuses than an honest to god fact. And even if it was the truth, would it matter by now? It didn't feel like it.

Her body tensed up as Damian got even closer. A brief but pained wince passed her lips, muffled only by Damian's tongue. Her head roughly jerked away as she tried to bite down on his lower lip or tongue, preferably both.

Another shot echoed. Thankfully, it hadn't been inside like she'd been fearing. However, it also had been the last fake ... which made her tears fall faster. "No .. no. WAIT! What can I do?! What can I do to keep you from using it one last time?! Please ... "

Thomas knew psychology that flight or fight, adrenaline was a stimulant and that it could react sexually, and while he could make excuses that the same thing was going on in his body as well none of that mattered remotely what did matter was that he was powerless in this situation. He could protest all he wanted, but he knew what he was seeing, and the shame he felt because he knew it was also turning him on in some way. He felt like a monster, and when the last bullet was pointed at him he let out a long sigh, some part of his shame riddled mind knew that he pretty much deserved this for being so powerless.

Damian on the other hand seemed to be enjoying this stage of the game a lot more then he had seemed too. He turned back to Nicole when she had started begging and was all the more happy for it. "You know exactly what you can do to save him." He said happily. "You can degrade yourself more, beg, start confessing every little dark secret and fantasy you have ever had."

Damian pulled back the hammer on the gun the sixth and final bullet sliding into place. He continued to point it towards Thomas. "You know exactly what I want to hear that can save both your lives today."

Thomas felt sick to his stomach. He looked at Nicole and shook his head, given more time and less guard he could break free, but doing anything right now would mean that his life would be over, but in truth part of him was starting to consider if that was worth it. His dreams of law school, and a family all seemed miles away from this moment, and the realization that no matter what happened he was going to be the one that died slowly crept into his head. "Don't... I'm not worth it."

Damian glanced back towards Nicole. "He may not be worth it, but you know how you can save him, and if i'm really generous maybe I will even let both of you go, but you had best start making promises that you can keep." He said before he started counting savoring every number that past through his lips. "10... 9...."

Thomas struggled his back hitting against the wood that he was tied too for a moment trying desperately too work himself free or do something. Adrenaline was pounding in his ears.

Now it wasn't just Nicole's heart that was racing. Her mind was joining in as she tried desperately to think of something, anything to say or beg for. With the countdown process beginning and going relatively fast, however, she was pushed for time. Her body shook as she jerked roughly at her bonds.

"Stop! Stop, please ... " Her body shuddered, not caring enough about all the places the fake bullets had landed on earlier. She was sore, yes. But she wasn't focusing on those. A few desperate pants passed her lips as she swallowed nervously. The first - and with any luck best hopes - began to be tossed out as suggestions.

"Let him leave! I'll stay here ... with you. We don't know where exactly we are. It really was dumb luck we got here. Just .. just let someone help him get off this place and ... and I'll stay with you. Something ... anything ... just don't kill him. Let me prove myself. You don't need to undo the bonds just ... let me have my sight back so I can see. Please ..."

Unfortunately, Nicole had already confessed her secrets and fantasies. This was the best she could offer. That being said, she was desperately hoping and praying it'd be more than enough for him to accept. If not ... she was genuinely out of ideas. At least for the time being. Her mind continued trying to think of something, anything else to say that could get Damian's attention and make him not pull back on the trigger.

Damian smirked when she made the offer to stay with him. It was a little more civilized then the reaction that he was trying to provoke from her, but at the same time it was close to what he wanted to hear, he did not however lower the gun. "8... 8, and a half." He said with a rather coy smile. Keeping the gun trained on Thomas.

Thomas on the other hand was trying his hardest to move despite his restraints. he kept trying to make something break as he struggled and for a moment he thought he heard wood splinter only slightly under his weight and struggles. He stopped cold however when she said that she was willing to stay on this island to save him. He couldn't allow that. Part of his mind screamed that was just unacceptable.

Damian on the other hand laughed a little while Thomas reacted with fear he seemed all the more excited. "And what happens if you stay here with me huh?" He said edging her into what he actually wanted her to say. "Come on out with it?" He said harshly once again stepping on Nicole's leg his hard steel boot pressing against the many bruises on her body. "Your lovers life depends on your attention to details!" He said kicking her to bring home the idea that they were both in mortal danger and he clearly had no intention of removing the blind fold.

Thomas winced after a moment. He wasn't worth this, and he slowly shook his head, his voice was lost for the moment he couldn't say anything. He didn't want to live in a world where he knew that his best friend was going to be tortured and sold into slavery every day for the rest of her life. He didn't want to be a defense lawyer if he honestly couldn't defend the one person that actually mattered, but above everything else a rip of anger ran through him.

Thomas's eyes were suddenly ready steel as he looked at Damian.. one way or another beyond the grave or in this life. He was going to kill this mother fucker. He didn't know how, but he was going to make sure that Damian died, painfully if possible.

Damian on the other hand laughed one more time. "So come on. We are all waiting for you to run that little mouth of yours."

I don't fucking know what'll happen!

It was what Nicole desperately wanted to scream out loud. But she restrained herself and continued trying to quickly think, wincing as she got kicked hard by Damian. Dirty talking wasn't at all her forte. It didn't exactly help she was a realist too. That being said, there was no guarantee everything she said would or wouldn't happen. Then again, this man had all those men; he'd probably figure someway to make everything that left her lips a reality. That was enough incentive to make her tears fall faster.

I. ... I don't .... I don't know how to do this! Please ....

Nicole's fingers dug roughly into her palms, making her whimper again as the pain snapped her back to the real world once again. Her head shook weakly as she finally began to speak.

"I ... I'd live with you, be at your side as whatever you wanted. Your lover, your personal slave, both, any other title you deemed appropriate."

Nicole's heart ached and that had only been one thing. She gripped her lip to keep from screaming out in frustration.

"Alternatively .... you could ... put me your market of sorts. Let anyone who wanted to buy me do so, for however long they wanted. I don't fucking know how things run or work here. If you're not using me .... they ... they can. However they wish, whenever they want."

She wanted so badly just to stop altogether. It seemed simple, she knew. But this really was the best she was mustering under the circumstances. Her head shook as she weakly whimpered. "Please .... it's too hard to use words. Let me prove myself with actions. Or say what I've confessed is enough for now if you'd deny that. Please!"

Thomas felt an aggressive amount of anger surge through him thanks to this bizarre and terrible situation. He honestly didn't know if he could control this rage he was feeling both for hearing that Nicole beg for his life and promising to consign herself to a life of sexual slavery, and the fact that she even had to do any of that in the first place. The fact was this island was one sick cruel joke that he no longer had any patience for it.

Damian on the other hand laughed hearing her offer. Keeping the gun raised he moved towards Nicole. Thomas didn't want to watch this, didn't think he could stomach seeing his best friend and love of his life get raped in front of him. He would have rather died.

And then there was the sound of gun fire. A moment later there was shouting and screaming, and Damian let out a curse as he turned and kicked Nicole hard in the stomach his steel toe boots kicking against her abdomen hard enough to make sure it knocked all the air out of her body. Turning around he muttered something under his breath. "I'll be back, and you had better learn how to beg like a bitch!"

Turning he ran into the fray of his camp where Thomas could now see fires starting up. The camp was under some kind of an attack. All the strength that Thomas had been storing in his body was unleashed at that point pulling himself up he kicked over so that he could put his feet against where his hands were bound, moments later there was a snapping of wood. and Thomas hit the ground the with a hard -umph-.

Turning he moved quickly as he could too Nicole's side, his lips pressed against hers for a moment as he took a long drafting kiss, before he started to work on her restraints, pulling off her blindfold and then kicking the wood that held her hands, as with himself he couldn't untie her, but he was able to lift up the peice that she was tied too, giving her back her mobility.

Back
Top Bottom