Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Friend's Dad [m/m]

Status
Not open for further replies.

loosebruce

Moon
I could play either character in the following...

A teenager hears thru the grapevine that a boy his age can make some money in an area downtown called 'The Block' by going with men. The boy considers himself straight, but thinks how easy it would be to get in some perverts car, receive oral and walk away with some money in his pocket. He might even be able to give a handjob. The first couple times went fine. The third time he got picked up by the rather aggressive dad of one of his buddies.

loosebruce said:

A teenager hears thru the grapevine that a boy his age can make some money in an area downtown called 'The Block' by going with men. The boy considers himself straight, but thinks how easy it would be to get in some perverts car, receive oral and walk away with some money in his pocket. He might even be able to give a handjob. The first couple times went fine. The third time he got picked up by the rather aggressive dad of one of his buddies.

I would be interested in playing the role of the teenager, it is an interesting plot. Can we talk about it?

loosebruce said:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom