Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(FxF; MxF) 1 x 1 Search! Skype, YIM and AIM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fani

Moon
...and other messengers as long as I can download them pretty easily and they have a mobile app. :3 I'm on the go a lot.

Anyway, hello, my name's Fani, I'm 23 and I love to roleplay! I have quite a few characters with a variety of personalities that I would be interested in using for fun smutty RP's with light amounts of plot. I really love smut, but if the characters don't have any kind of interaction otherwise, it's hard to set it apart from any other smut story, you feel? My characters have interesting backstories and lives of their own and I would love if someone could bring dynamic personalities to the table in their own characters as well.

I strongly prefer realistic human settings on planet Earth. Many if not all of my characters are African but it doesn't have to take place in Africa, I just happen to really like making characters from that region. I'm really interested in using one of the two characters below, so if you don't like them, please just skip my thread. I don't really see it as constructive to message me saying you don't like my characters or asking me if I will change them or use different ones--and this seems to be a common thing people do, it drives me nuts, it's an obvious false bite.

Please keep in mind the no lists that I have on there, if nothing else, please have a look at those. Tl;dr? The RP will be consensual, 18+, respectful and have some weird unusual themes and characters.

Fani: https://www.f-list.net/c/fani%20dabengwa/
Mbunzu: https://www.f-list.net/c/mbunzu%20sophie/

Feel free to either PM me on here with your username if you have any trouble, or just shoot me an add/IM on any of the following:

AIM: emiliababybaby
YIM: hemorrmagic (Not always online, so be sure to poke me on BlueMoon if so.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom