Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To Wake the Dragon (Seeking a Viserys Targaryen)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vforvienna

Planetoid
Every time a new Targaryen is born, the gods toss the coin in the air and the world holds its breath to see how it will land.

Taking the fandom back to the way beginning,...

Before the Beggar King is eventually bestowed his golden crown, I would like to explore - perhaps even just a one shot instance - of Viserys and his sister, before she gains her strength and ferocity as a true Khaleesi.

The books state that Viserys attempted to claim her maidenhead before her wedding, but was unsuccessful - so now that she is married to the Khal, Viserys should have a chance to at least have what is rightfully his.

Now one would expect this to be entirely non-con, which could certainly be the case. And I by no means wish to alter Viserys' character by seeking out a lovey dovey affectionate version - but I do think there is, or was, tenderness left in him..so perhaps if there is a moment of that, it could be worth noting. I find their relationship fascinating -and I think even a breath of true intimacy between them would be very alluring.

But yes, let us send the Khal out with his riders and see what happens..

If you're interested, message me and let me know.

350px-Aprilis420_targaryen.jpg

I really really like this! BUT! I didn't read the books very much, So I don't feel I would be able to give it justice, but man do I wish I could!!! Anyway! Since, I don't think I can, Im giving it a bump! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom