Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Live by the Creed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Nico

Planetoid
Hello all! I posted a request thread months ago when I first got on bluemoon but that was a more general request where as this one is a specific request aimed at a craving I've got at the moment which is an rp based in the universe of Assassins Creed.

I really don't have many rules, I'm easy going. The usual stuff we've all heard before like no one liners, good written English, and at this moment I am looking for PM or Messenger RP only.

My preferences.. well I'm pretty open minded. I'm more in it to satisfy both mine and my rp partners likes so why don't I just list some dislikes that way every thing else is up for discussion:

Dislikes
Scat - no toilet stuff
Snuff - No killing stuff
Godmoding - No god like power stuff
Extreme BDSM- spanking and being tied up/blindfolded is okay. Vanilla BDSM I suppose lol

That's it really. If there's something I don't like I will say so and I more than respect my rp partner if I over step any boundaries they can just tell me and I will be more than willing to accommodate them. As for pairings I will do anything, however I will always play male characters that switch between dom and sub. So MxF, MxM, MxFuta/shemale/trap. So come one, come all!

Now for the plot, as I suggested it had to be Assassins Creed. 1, 2, Brotherhood, Revelations, 3, or Black Flag. A good to advanced knowledge of the game/settings is a must. I prefer to make up characters than use the characters in the games as to make our own story within the universe of AC. Maybe the plot starts with a different Assassins team in a different location as opposed to Desmond team, having their own mission to find a piece of Eden thus giving us the opportunity to have our own adventure. You know something like that.

***Update: 07.12.14***

Possible pairings which I would always play a male charater but could be against any other gender of your choice m/f/futa/shemale etc:

Assassin/Assassin
Assassin/Templar
Assassin/Target
Assassin/Thief
Assassin/Courtesan
Assassin Master/Assassin Student

The possibilities are endless and it could be a variation of those pairings for example it could be Thief/Theif or Templar/Courtesan as long as you know the role you will play. Will it be a courtesan working both side for her own benefit, will it be a thief hired by an assassin to steal something valuable, or maybe a straight up assassin vs target. All of which will have a strong plot spiced up by smut, let's say 50/50 ;)

Anyway maybe I've gone on long enough. So if you've read this far *hands you a cookie* here is your reward and please PM me so we can get to know a bit about each other and start to iron out the finer details of this epic adventure we could have together!

Thanks for reading! Remember;

"Nothing is true, everything is permitted..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom