Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Searching for threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aldir

Planetoid
Howdy, Aldir here on the look out for thread partners. I'm rather fresh and new to BM though not to Rping in general. I've been in and around a few sites as well as some old fashioned Pen and Paper action.

Here's a list of things I'll tend to gravitate towards:

Fantasy: Generally set in older time periods though I've done some modernism as well.

Sci-Fi: Again, tends to be geared towards a further future though I've done modern day with Sci-Fi elements.

Romance: As a genre I am not opposed to romance and enjoy it in some cases, though I prefer it to make sense in the context of an RP. Usually its molded around a larger plot, rarely have I done it as the central plot.

Realistic: I'm not exactly the greatest person to go for a more... normal kind of set plot but likely I could do it if I enjoyed the plot well enough.

Fandom: This can get kind of iffy with me, but if I am familiar with and like the Fandom I can likely get behind an RP in it.

Now then, on to pairings. Generally speaking I'll do most anything, though with the theme of this particular forum section generally I'll do FxF and FxM, so if that interest you then by all means my inbox is your inbox.

Things I will be likely to agree with/do in thread:
-Magic.
-Mental Torment.
-Slow Mental Reprograming.
-Torture.
-Enslavement.
-Corruption.
-Dismemberment.
-Murder.
-Things that generally place one over the Moral Event Horizon. Use your imagination.
-Shrink/Growth (Female generally)

Things I tend to avoid:
-Straight up Furry. Just not my cup of tea.
-Futa. Same as above.
-Bestiality.
-Anything toilet related.

Now that all being said, these are all things I prefer to keep to IC and IC only. I do enjoy writing depraved, tragic, and truly despicable examples of humanity but I like to think of myself as an average person that would faint at the sight of half the things I depict IC haha. That being said, I'm not averse to getting to know my threading partners and enjoy open lines of communication. I also understand others have limits and I respect those limits, just tell me at the door what you want and don't want lol I won't yell at you.

Also, I prefer to actually thread these out. I won't IM or PM or Email RP's so please do not ask me to. The Forum is here for a reason lol.

I think that's everything at current. Do post here or PM me if you are interested in plotting. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom