Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Raped by a burglar

CougarGirl

Star
A place in Wales that you can't pronounce
Mary was awakened by John’s excited voice.

‘Mary, Mary, wake up love, I’ve got one.’

She forced her eyes to focus on the clock. It was 3 am.

There was no doubt about what he meant. For all their married life, they had had an active and varied sex life. Until John turned 60, when he’d begun to have a problem maintaining his erection. It would just disappear, sometimes at the most inconvenient moments. And then in his 70s, he’d started having trouble getting hard at all. Now in his late 70s, with Mary into her 80s, an erection was a rare event even with Mary’s assistance. Except that sometimes, for no reason and at the strangest times, one just popped up. They’d learnt to make the most of them.

‘What caused his one?’ Mary’s voice was muffled by her nightdress which she was frantically pulling over her head.

‘I was dreaming, about our honeymoon.’

Mary’s smiling face emerged as she threw her night gown aside.

‘Come on, love, let’s make the most of it while it lasts.’

But John didn’t need an invitation. He was already climbing aboard and, with Mary’s guidance, easing his cock slowly inside her.

‘What’s that?’

John grinned.

‘It’s my cock. You’ve probably forgotten what it feels like.’

‘No, not that, there was a noise, I’m sure I heard something.’

John grinned again.

‘It’s you. You’re well juiced up. No need for any jelly tonight, love.’

Then they both heard it. A cupboard opening. The unmistakeable creak of the dining room door. There was someone moving around downstairs and rummaging through their cupboards.

‘I’ll go down and see.’

John climbed off Mary and reached for some shorts. Mary noticed with disappointment that his erection was already flagging.

The burglar was coming out of the dining room just as John reached the bottom of the stairs. Each was taken by surprise, but it was John who missed his footing and fell. He lay dazed and groaning on the hall floor at the burglar’s feet. The burglar looked up in panic, to see Mary standing at the top of the stairs, naked.

He was fixed to the spot, as she came down the stairs towards him. She bent over to check her husband. He’s taken a knock to his head, but there was no blood. He’d live. Then she turned her attention to the burglar. Even with his features flattened by his stocking mask, there was no doubt who he was.

‘What have you done, Wayne?’ Mary demanded sternly.

Wayne was a local ne’re-do-well. Always up to mischief, but with a clean record because the police could never make anything stick. He was the bane of the neighbourhood.

Mary’s mind was working fast.

‘Wayne, there is a way out of this.’

He pulled off his mask and stared at her hopefully.

‘How?’

‘I want you to do something for me. If you do it, we’ll say nothing about what happened tonight. John just lost his footing in the dark when he came downstairs for some water.’

‘What?’ Wayne was pitiful. ‘I’ll do anything. Just tell me what to do.’

‘It’s simple, Wayne, I want you to fuck me. A big boy like you shouldn’t have any trouble managing a little thing like that.’

Wayne stared at her wrinkled, dry leathery flesh that hung on her skeleton and at her tits that sagged above her belly.

‘You’re not serious. I mean … I wouldn’t …’

‘Oh yes you would, dear. You’d be surprised at what you can do if it saves you going down for burglary and assault.’

She turned and walked slowly upstairs. Wayne followed.

In her bedroom, Mary turned towards Wayne.

‘Looks like you need some help, dear. Let me give you a hand.’

She eased his t-shirt over his head, to reveal his muscular stomach and pierced nipples. She undid his belt and his jeans were soon round his ankles, followed quickly by his shorts.

His thick cock swung free but soft. Mary bent and stretched her mouth wide and began to suck it, while her hands massaged his balls. With the practice of decades, she soon had Wayne rising, much to his surprise. In the dim light of the bedroom, he could forget how old she was.

‘Fuck, you’re a hottie and no mistake,’ he muttered as she pushed him onto the bed and climbed astride him. Soon, for the first time in years, she was bouncing on a cock that wasn’t suddenly going to go soft on her. But age brings its problems and she was soon out of breath.

‘You take over now, dear.’

Mary rolled off him and pulled him towards her, her fingers dragging through his thick hair.

Wayne set to with gusto, while Mary scratched at his chest and moaned softly. Suddenly she shuddered and let out a long soft cry.

‘OK, Wayne, I’m done. Finish off and you can go.’

Wayne obliged and was soon on his way, sighing with relief at his escape and thinking that he now understood that smile he’d sometimes seen on his grandmother’s face.

As soon as Wayne had gone, Mary picked up the phone and dialled 911.

‘Hello, operator, we’ve just been burgled and I’ve been raped.’

When she told her story, she and her neighbours would be rid of Wayne for good. He couldn’t deny having sex with her, his DNA was inside her and under her nails. And who would believe his story that this white-haired 80 something lady had asked him to fuck her? No jury would believe that. He was going down for rape. And good riddance.

Even though this is only a story, Mary had black mailed Wayne into having sex with her. This is the kind of shit that gets innocent men in trouble.

Like you said ... it's a story. That's not really a critique for it; it's an opinion on an unfortunate circumstance which sometimes happens in real life.

Cougar, you write really good stories. They all have a great twist to them. Keep it up.

It just pisses me off when women cry rape destroying men's life, even if they are proven innocent.

Besides the fact that this was a story, Waye was robbing the house, which according to the story, was not his first nor did he plan to have it be his last. He was not an innocent man and if he had made better decisions, he would not have een in that situation.

True. Seriously though, Vic, this is for critiques. The least you can do is be respectful to Cougar by giving an opinion on her story, not something you dislike seeing possibly happening in real life.

LadyYunaFFX2 said:
True. Seriously though, Vic, this is for critiques. The least you can do is be respectful to Cougar by giving an opinion on her story, not something you dislike seeing possibly happening in real life.
You're right sorry.

Great writing and twist, Cougar.

Back
Top Bottom