Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Cravings Fandoms Included! (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hooloovoo

Supernova
Alright, this thread is going to be very simple. I've have acquired several cravings over time and I'm going to just dump them here. As for what kind of partner I'm looking for, as long as you have decent grammar and can give me more then one liners, we are good to go. I don't expect perfect grammar or spelling, as you will find I tend to make a few mistakes myself, but please, at the very least keep to the basics, no text talk, and again, no one liners. Please PM me if you are interested.

Fandoms
DIGIMON
AnyoneXKari
OCXAngewomon

VOCALOID
LenXRin

HOMESTUCK
I'm willing to give any ship a shot, but here are a few I would really like to try.

DADXMOM
DADXRose
DADXRoxy
JohnXVriska
JohnXRose
EquiusXNepeta
AnyoneXAranea

Original ideas

Change of heart - Our characters are two close siblings, YC has had a crush on MC for a long time but she is shy, polite, and never bold so she hides her feelings, that is until she is attacked and turned into a vampire or succubus. Not only her body was transformed, but also her mind. She is now lustfully, proud, and confident. She no longer have any qualms about seducing her brother.

Newborn Succubus - The setting is modern day, a normal human woman living in the city, that is until a Incubus lord sets his sights onto her. He sneaks his cum into her coffee, which transform her into a sex hungry succubus. He's about to capture her for his harem but she is saved by an elf who's been investigating the incubus. The elf then tries to help the women come to grip with the new world she's been thrust into and also how to control her new found lust.

I'll add more soon. If you have an idea or you want to modify one of mine, let me know. Again, please PM me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom