Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A New New BlueMoon Webcomic!

(12:22:3icon_cool.gif PadanFain: I'm a'ight. Tired. *shrugs* Cooooofffffeeee! @,0
(12:22:52) reduction: o . o
(12:23:05) reduction: already drank to much? o . o
(12:23:20) Zennarion: mwhahahaha .3
(12:23:21) Zennarion: *.3
(12:23:3icon_cool.gif PadanFain: yesh... *shakey nerves*
(12:23:55) Zennarion: -.-
Stupid keyboard
(12:24:02) reduction: oie :/
(12:24:26) reduction pats Padan's back softly " you see, it will be fine some time"
(12:25:13) reduction: only thing i can know of what to do, is to either take a relaxing shower, or, to just drink even more coffee, so you end up peeing it all out
(12:25:34) PadanFain nods eagerly and fires a gun in the air randomly whooping loudly
(12:26:13) reduction gets hit by a dead bird from above, after you fired your gun
(12:26:49) PadanFain also gets hit by a dead bird and doesn't blink
(12:27:22) Zennarion eats the dead bird :3
(12:28:15) reduction: oooo....kaay
(12:29:52) reduction ties Padan to a chair and hopes it will be holding him back a little, watches the chair vibrating a little cause of the shaking o. o
(12:30:17) PadanFain froths at the mouth and twitches spasmodically

e6shp3.jpg

And here is a random one i did with our all lovely and dear Corporal_Bunny!

IMG_0001_NEW-5.jpg

Nyoko said:
What happened to you drawing our epic race? xD
heh, i dont know, i guess didn't wrote it down in my notes > . <
but i will sure next time i catch you two in a epic wheelchair race

reduction said:
Nyoko said:
I believe its in epic chat quotes. lol

Nyoko said:
reduction said:
Nyoko said:
I believe its in epic chat quotes. lol
i will be looking after it

Nihilistic_Impact said:
I see a Sluggy Freelance reference in there.
yeah, i agree im slow, but its not all the time you have the inspiration to do any drawings, and its sadly in my case most of the time, sorry than i cant be like everyone else

reduction said:
Nihilistic_Impact said:
yeah, i agree im slow, but its not all the time you have the inspiration to do any drawings, and its sadly in my case most of the time, sorry than i cant be like everyone else
*slaps him with a herring* you're not the only one with that problem. if someone tells yah to hurry up, tell them that they'll have to force yah. you draw at the pace that you draw at, not someone's schedule until they're paying you, understand?

dready said:
reduction said:
Nihilistic_Impact said:
*slaps him with a herring* you're not the only one with that problem. if someone tells yah to hurry up, tell them that they'll have to force yah. you draw at the pace that you draw at, not someone's schedule until they're paying you, understand?
mew, i know that

reduction said:
dready said:
reduction said:
mew, i know that
:I keep up the good work. *thumbs up* (OuO)b

Here is a little drawing i did ofthe request from Hahvy, hope ya like it

30d9xtk.jpg

Misha and Hahvy are adorable.
I went back and relooked at all the comics and the first one reminded me of something important.
"RAPE: It's how BRMers say hello."

Back
Top Bottom